Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Dustin Gaming

Do you guys have the latest version of gta vcs pc edition?

Recommended Posts

Dustin Gaming

since ash_735 killed the gta vcs pc edition forum do guys have the copy of the 

build 1218 here's the reason why:

more fixes

12 missions 

do you guys have this copy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vice City criminal

Personally, No. I don't have it. but I think you'd have a better chance of getting what you're looking for if you ask in the GTA Mods area (more specifically in the GTA IIII, VC & SA section)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustin Gaming
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Vice City criminal said:

Personally, No. I don't have it. but I think you'd have a better chance of getting what you're looking for if you ask in the GTA Mods area (more specifically in the GTA IIII, VC & SA section)

If you don't have it then don't answer me 

Edited by Dustin Gaming
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vice City criminal

Hmm.. okay then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustin Gaming
Posted (edited)

do you guys have the latest build?

Edited by Dustin Gaming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash_735

Check the first post in the VCS PC thread, we ALWAYS put the latest link in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustin Gaming
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Ash_735 said:

Check the first post in the VCS PC thread, we ALWAYS put the latest link in there.

Ok the link 

4 hours ago, Ash_735 said:

Check the first post in the VCS PC thread, we ALWAYS put the latest link in there.

And i can't believe that link was usually just first version 

Edited by Dustin Gaming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustin Gaming
On 5/16/2020 at 11:50 AM, Ash_735 said:

Check the first post in the VCS PC thread, we ALWAYS put the latest link in there.

i mean just the link of gta vcs pc thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mister.t.mark12345
On 5/15/2020 at 7:29 PM, Dustin Gaming said:

do you guys have the latest build?

Why not download the version from ash_735? It's the last version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustin Gaming
On 5/22/2020 at 4:31 AM, mister.t.mark12345 said:

Why not download the version from ash_735? It's the last version

where i'm asking what's the link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mister.t.mark12345
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Dustin Gaming said:

where i'm asking what's the link?

If you get problem, just tell me

Edited by mister.t.mark12345

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustin Gaming
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, mister.t.mark12345 said:

If you get problem, just tell me

ohh you mean the 2018 version build is it based on the latest build?. Man i only have low end-pc

ok the 2018 version look so good but i should disable every high graphics over there. also my eyes always burned up when a see high graphics

Edited by Dustin Gaming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mister.t.mark12345

I don't care. I told you everything

10 hours ago, Dustin Gaming said:

ohh you mean the 2018 version build is it based on the latest build?. Man i only have low end-pc

ok the 2018 version look so good but i should disable every high graphics over there. also my eyes always burned up when a see high graphics

I don't care. I told you everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustin Gaming
23 minutes ago, mister.t.mark12345 said:

I don't care. I told you everything

I don't care. I told you everything

well need help my old save game is saying loading save game is failed. so i press the new game but after that i failed many times in the boomshine blowout and after that i restarted again (because the boomshine got destroyed like a box)

after i restarted it and i spwaned on down on the house and this bug is still here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mister.t.mark12345
9 minutes ago, Dustin Gaming said:

well need help my old save game is saying loading save game is failed. so i press the new game but after that i failed many times in the boomshine blowout and after that i restarted again (because the boomshine got destroyed like a box)

after i restarted it and i spwaned on down on the house and this bug is still here

i dont understand what you mean ? if you mean fatal error mini dump i can help you to fix it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash_735

Look, the mod is dead, if things are broken in the build you have, tough, that's the state it was left in, the project is over and no one is going to work on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustin Gaming
23 hours ago, mister.t.mark12345 said:

i dont understand what you mean ? if you mean fatal error mini dump i can help you to fix it

i got to fix the minidump the shadows 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustin Gaming
20 hours ago, Ash_735 said:

Look, the mod is dead, if things are broken in the build you have, tough, that's the state it was left in, the project is over and no one is going to work on it.

tell me how to fix that safehouse bug thing? no cheats no death no losing bullets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash_735
10 minutes ago, Dustin Gaming said:

tell me how to fix that safehouse bug thing? no cheats no death no losing bullets?

I can't help you, as stated, the project is dead, no one wants to work on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mister.t.mark12345
25 minutes ago, Ash_735 said:

I can't help you, as stated, the project is dead, no one wants to work on it.

Your problem is that he needs some help and you do not want to help him. Leave him finish the project, at least. Let the others enjoy a project. You did not finish it and you helped him. Keep some hope, man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash_735
1 minute ago, mister.t.mark12345 said:

Your problem is that he needs some help and you do not want to help him. Leave him finish the project, at least. Let the others enjoy a project. You did not finish it and you helped him. Keep some hope, man.

OK, you know I was the one pushing to keep the project active right? No one in this community wants to work on VCS PC, it's a cursed project, even Rockstar don't acknowledge it exists anymore, there is no hope to keep, it's dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mister.t.mark12345
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Ash_735 said:

OK, you know I was the one pushing to keep the project active right? No one in this community wants to work on VCS PC, it's a cursed project, even Rockstar don't acknowledge it exists anymore, there is no hope to keep, it's dead.

If you don't care, he cares, maybe he has friends who know work on the project, or maybe he can work on the project. You just try to help him. If  just need something.

Edited by mister.t.mark12345

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash_735
1 hour ago, mister.t.mark12345 said:

If you don't care, he cares, maybe he has friends who know work on the project, or maybe he can work on the project. You just try to help him. If  just need something.

How can he know other people on the project when I was the last person working in it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mister.t.mark12345
55 minutes ago, Ash_735 said:

How can he know other people on the project when I was the last person working in it?

He shouldn't get to know old people, maybe he'll make new friends with him Why not encourage him encouragement because he is working on a project that you were unable to complete ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash_735
1 hour ago, mister.t.mark12345 said:

He shouldn't get to know old people, maybe he'll make new friends with him Why not encourage him encouragement because he is working on a project that you were unable to complete ?

By all means, good luck, but if you're asking basic questions then it's not exactly giving the best confidence that the project will end up in a better state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mister.t.mark12345
14 minutes ago, Ash_735 said:

By all means, good luck, but if you're asking basic questions then it's not exactly giving the best confidence that the project will end up in a better state.

Good luck to him, but what I am trying to reach is to be patient and hopeful, and if I need Dustin collect some help or understand some things, try to help him, please you have been working on the project for a long time and do not forget him please ok ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash_735
1 minute ago, mister.t.mark12345 said:

try to help him, please you have been working on the project for a long time and do not forget him please ok ?

I'm sorry but no, we've put out ALL the information we've worked on, the source code is out there, etc, why should I waste more of my time to help other people on this project when people ignored our call for help for years? Over seven years is a long time to waste on a project that ended up dead, people wanted it to die, it's now dead, by all means good luck to whoever wants to attempt it but I'm not interested in helping out as if I'm somehow obligated to do so.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mister.t.mark12345
57 minutes ago, Ash_735 said:

I'm sorry but no, we've put out ALL the information we've worked on, the source code is out there, etc, why should I waste more of my time to help other people on this project when people ignored our call for help for years? Over seven years is a long time to waste on a project that ended up dead, people wanted it to die, it's now dead, by all means good luck to whoever wants to attempt it but I'm not interested in helping out as if I'm somehow obligated to do so.

I'm also sorry that you wasted your time, but we are here now not interested in the past, but focus in the future. Did you know that ? I did not know that there was a game called gta vcs until 2019 and what do you mean by that you put all the information ? you know and who was providing you with it ? and will you leave us suffering as you are I suffered, please help us, I am talking about everyone and say we are really sorry and are you a man or a woman ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustin Gaming
7 hours ago, mister.t.mark12345 said:

I'm also sorry that you wasted your time, but we are here now not interested in the past, but focus in the future. Did you know that ? I did not know that there was a game called gta vcs until 2019 and what do you mean by that you put all the information ? you know and who was providing you with it ? and will you leave us suffering as you are I suffered, please help us, I am talking about everyone and say we are really sorry and are you a man or a woman ?

stop don't tell me to give the sourcecode because i'm tired of making a mod with expansion packs and i'm scared with rockstar doing this mod and finished the storyline missions and i will edit it with the map editor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucas wester
On 5/14/2020 at 8:38 AM, Dustin Gaming said:

If you don't have it then don't answer me 

dude let him answer your question

  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.