Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Rucke

Mafia: The Trilogy

Recommended Posts

Corndawg93

Oh crap, Mafia Trilogy 

  • KEKW 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nico

I would really like a remaster of the original Mafia IF done right. Just updating the graphics and gameplay mechanics without cutting any part of the story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
happygrowls

Mafia 1 is quite old, it would take a serious amount of effort into remaking it from the ground up, judging by that trailer with the first shot from Mafia 1, it looks like a FF7-esque remake, I think Mafia 2 and 3 will be touchups on the graphics (Mafia 3 needs it especially lmao)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GhettoJesus

So the first one is supposed to be the first game? Totally different voice actor and that line wasn't in the game. I am a bit worried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MyNameIsNotImportantBro

Welp,its a remaster 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
philipg193
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, GhettoJesus said:

So the first one is supposed to be the first game? Totally different voice actor and that line wasn't in the game. I am a bit worried.

I saw that someone said that it was a line said by Paulie in Mafia 1

Edited by philipg193

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GhettoJesus
13 minutes ago, philipg193 said:

I saw that someone said that it was a line said by Paulie in Mafia 1

Def not his. I really don't remember this line plus they would have no reason to change the voice actors. They just need to remix the audio (especially Salieri's as his randomly changes because sometimes they gave him a sh*t ton off bass while other times barely any). I really wish to know what will it be.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yokelsson

I'm only really interested in the remake of the first game. But they absolutely cannot change the voice actors. They were some of the best voice actors in any video game. Especially at the time. Holy f*ck I'm gonna be so disappointed if they replace them.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GhettoJesus
8 minutes ago, DareYokel said:

I'm only really interested in the remake of the first game. But they absolutely cannot change the voice actors. They were some of the best voice actors in any video game. Especially at the time. Holy f*ck I'm gonna be so disappointed if they replace them.

Exactly and there is no reason for them to. Just remix the audio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VercettiGuy

Just seeing Mafia 3 kind of makes me angry. f*ck that game.

 

Let's hope it will also come to next gen consoles, would love to play 2 on there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oldsport

you guys think theyll add anything to these games? specifically mafia 2? like the ability to play the game after the last mission? or side activies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GhettoJesus
4 minutes ago, Oldsport said:

you guys think theyll add anything to these games? specifically mafia 2? like the ability to play the game after the last mission? or side activies?

I can imagine a free ride mode added in Mafia 2 (maybe a free ride extreme but that seems unreal).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EnforcerKiller
Posted (edited)

disregard this post, fake leak it was

Edited by EnforcerKiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GhettoJesus
2 minutes ago, EnforcerKiller said:

Looks like Mafia 1 Remake is coming out on the 23rd of October.

Where is this image from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EnforcerKiller
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, GhettoJesus said:

Where is this image from?

I believe it's a leak from a month ago which may or may not be real. Anyways, here's an album of screenshots
https://imgur.com/a/P7XzJcq

Edited by EnforcerKiller
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yokelsson
3 minutes ago, EnforcerKiller said:

I believe it's a leak from a month ago which may or may not be real. Anyways, here's an album of screenshots
https://imgur.com/a/P7XzJcq

This looks gorgeous.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheJesus1996

Ok, I'm on board with the Mafia Remake. I had a lot of fun with it back in the day, this also the perfect chance to play the second one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DEADWOODZ

Holy sh*t those look nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GhettoJesus
6 minutes ago, EnforcerKiller said:

I believe it's a leak from a month ago which may or may not be real. Anyways, here's an album of screenshots
https://imgur.com/a/P7XzJcq

Pretty small resolution though for a leak. Plus the characters look worse than anything around them. I am not putting much faith in this leak as of now. Not to mention they don't really resemble the characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yolobigman

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yokelsson
Just now, GhettoJesus said:

Pretty small resolution though for a leak. Plus the characters look worse than anything around them. I am not putting much faith in this leak as of now. Not to mention they don't really resemble the characters.

These are definitely scenes from Mafia 1 levels. Could still be fake, but I'm leaning towards them being genuine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DEADWOODZ

They're up on the store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EnforcerKiller
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, DareYokel said:

These are definitely scenes from Mafia 1 levels. Could still be fake, but I'm leaning towards them being genuine.

Yeah the leak from a month ago is total bullsh*t going by the new microsoft store page, the screenshots are new however and legit.

Edited by EnforcerKiller
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DEADWOODZ
Posted (edited)

"Part one of the Mafia crime saga - 1930’s, Lost Heaven, IL Re-made from the ground up, rise through the ranks of the mafia during the Prohibition-era of organized crime in America. After an inadvertent brush with the mob, cabdriver Tommy Angelo is reluctantly thrust into the world of organized crime. Initially uneasy about falling in with the Salieri family, the rewards become too big to ignore".

Edited by DEADWOODZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yokelsson
Posted (edited)

Since it's a remake from the ground-up, I guess I can forgive them for using new voice actors since the graphics aren't the only thing that's completely changed. It's probably going to be a completely different experience with new missions, new dialogues, new gameplay mechanics etc. As much as I'd love the old voice actors to return, it won't be the same game so perhaps it doesn't matter that much.

Edited by DareYokel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DEADWOODZ

Mafia brings back a lot of memories, there's no doubt going out to the country side will look beautiful!

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GhettoJesus
18 minutes ago, EnforcerKiller said:

Yeah the leak from a month ago is total bullsh*t going by the new microsoft store page, the screenshots are new however and legit.

What makes you say they are legit?
 

14 minutes ago, DareYokel said:

Since it's a remake from the ground-up, I guess I can forgive them for using new voice actors since the graphics aren't the only thing that's completely changed. It's probably going to be a completely different experience with new missions, new dialogues, new gameplay mechanics etc. As much as I'd love the old voice actors to return, it won't be the same game so perhaps it doesn't matter that much.

The voice actors (at least Tommy's) are still alive though. I think they had the perfect cast for it so I really hope they keep it. But new mission, new dialogues? Come on, they should keep it like the original, just slap a new look on it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EnforcerKiller
Just now, GhettoJesus said:

What makes you say they are legit?
 

The voice actors (at least Tommy's) are still alive though. I think they had the perfect cast for it so I really hope they keep it. But new mission, new dialogues? Come on, they should keep it like the original, just slap a new look on it.

The fact they're all on the official Microsoft store page. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/mafia-definitive-edition/9nzc09nnr93l

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

    • D418
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.