Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

      1. Events
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Kevin Green

Johnny Klebitz

Recommended Posts

Kevin Green
Posted (edited)

Is Johnny Klebitz muscular? Does Johnny has any biceps, chest ,abs or any kind of high muscular body? Or he is Fat guy? Obese guy ?

Edited by Kevin Green

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gooeyhole

he cute

  • Like 2
  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Time Ranger

Rockstar released a Niko Bellic wanted poster once with his details.

gtaiv_wanted_poster_niko_bellic_brooklyn

He is the same height as Johnny Kleibtz in cutscenes so Johnny is also between 5'11" to 6'2". Johnny states that he is "230 pounds of Jewish biker," in an early TLaD mission. Johnny also asks Billy does he still lift weights, I don't think it's much of a stretch to assume that Johnny lifts too. 

 

So within that height range at 230 lbs I would reckon that he is muscular but still carrying some fat. Likely has decent body development but abs are probably hidden under some fat. 

 

Thank you for coming to my lecture.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kevin Green
1 hour ago, The Time Ranger said:

Rockstar released a Niko Bellic wanted poster once with his details.

gtaiv_wanted_poster_niko_bellic_brooklyn

He is the same height as Johnny Kleibtz in cutscenes so Johnny is also between 5'11" to 6'2". Johnny states that he is "230 pounds of Jewish biker," in an early TLaD mission. Johnny also asks Billy does he still lift weights, I don't think it's much of a stretch to assume that Johnny lifts too. 

 

So within that height range at 230 lbs I would reckon that he is muscular but still carrying some fat. Likely has decent body development but abs are probably hidden under some fat. 

 

Thank you for coming to my lecture.

But there is no evidence of his muscles, nor any evidence of fats. Do you have any evidence or any hints/ clues?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
billiejoearmstrong8
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Kevin Green said:

But there is no evidence of his muscles, nor any evidence of fats. Do you have any evidence or any hints/ clues?

Being a similar height to Niko and weighing 230 pounds is the evidence. If that was from pure muscle he'd look much more muscular even with his clothes on (plus looking at his lifestyle it's likely he gets some exercise and might lift some weights but he isn't a total fitness fanatic), if it was from pure fat he'd look much fatter (plus we know he's quite active and physically fit). It's reasonable to assume it's a mixture of some muscle and some excess fat that gives him that amount of weight.

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kevin Green
1 hour ago, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

Being a similar height to Niko and weighing 230 pounds is the evidence. If that was from pure muscle he'd look much more muscular even with his clothes on (plus looking at his lifestyle it's likely he gets some exercise and might lift some weights but he isn't a total fitness fanatic), if it was from pure fat he'd look much fatter (plus we know he's quite active and physically fit). It's reasonable to assume it's a mixture of some muscle and some excess fat that gives him that amount of weight.

But how can he get fat, when he engages himself in bike stunts,  bike race, gand fights, arm wrestling fist fights. He is always involved in some physical activities so how can he get fat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
billiejoearmstrong8
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kevin Green said:

But how can he get fat, when he engages himself in bike stunts,  bike race, gand fights, arm wrestling fist fights. He is always involved in some physical activities so how can he get fat?

He isn't fat, he just has a little more fat on him than Niko. He's 5 years older than Niko as well and sits on a bike a lot and has a limp that might hold him back a bit so makes sense. He's physically fit but not a health fanatic made of pure muscle that's all.

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kevin Green
On 5/12/2020 at 8:10 PM, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

He isn't fat, he just has a little more fat on him than Niko. He's 5 years older than Niko as well and sits on a bike a lot and has a limp that might hold him back a bit so makes sense. He's physically fit but not a health fanatic made of pure muscle that's all.

Who is more muscular Niko or Johnny? Who is expected to have more biceps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Outlaw Biker Viking

Guys, I think Kevin Green is either 12 years old or a troll. Just look at his other topics he posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.