Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk IX

Spider-Vice

Please leave complaining to the Bitch & Moan Thread, and vehicle discussions in their respective threads. Participants and/or originators of arguments, bashing or bickering due to differing opinions or obvious bait WILL BE PENALIZED AT THE STAFF'S DISCRETION.

 

Posts about YouTubers are also not allowed and belong here. Bashing or flaming Youtubers will incur penalties.

Message added by Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk IX  

645 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. When do you think the next update is going to be REVEALED?

    • October
      17
    • November
      297
    • December
      311
    • January
      20
  2. 2. When do you think the next update is going to be RELEASED?

    • Earlier than December
      25
    • December
      576
    • January
      22
    • Later
      22
  3. 3. Where do you think the new heist will take place?

    • A tropical casino island (e.g. inspired by Catalina Island)
      165
    • A new city or town, or a part of it (e.g. GTA SA's Liberty City bit)
      77
    • We goin' LC bois and gals, Three Leaf Clover style!
      63
    • "New location" is all lies, just a random place in the existing GTA V map!
      340
  4. 4. What do you think will be the highest possible payout for the new heist?

    • < GTA$2M
      126
    • GTA$2M - GTA$3M
      231
    • GTA$3M - GTA$4M
      167
    • GTA$4M - GTA$5M
      60
    • > GTA$5M
      61


Recommended Posts

Gridl0k

High altitude plane disaster victims often lose their clothes fwiw, thrown into a 500mph wind.

 

Lemme grab my NTSB windbreaker be there asap

Edited by Gridl0k
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MGgames100
Just now, KingTheSon said:

20201119113437_1.jpg

Are these Christmas lights new or am i imaginening?

Old stuff. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpaceOdyssey69

seems to me once u discover the body on the beach it stays there forever?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rml_gta
3 minutes ago, happygrowls said:

PS2 era?

SUBTLE HINT TO VICE CITY?
 

whatsgoingonguysmrbossftwhereandintodaysgrandtheftautoonlinevideoimgonnabetalkingtoyouabout

MR Boss be lurkin right now lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chuck

Now this is how you make DLC teasers interesting.

Also as a big RDO fan, I'm kinda crying in the inside.

 

a Chuck Kojima post.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GLTh3Pr0
1 minute ago, Suq_Maidic said:

Perhaps he's a thief from a heist gone bad? Possibly robbed some kind of ship?

He was on the aircraft carrier when the event ended and it despawned.

  • Like 2
  • KEKW 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LodwigRedemption

My personal theory (which I just came up with so it probably has some logical holes but I'll try anyway) is that the body is somebody from the Diamond casino. Perhaps the new space they're creating isn't being used for legal purposes, and this man, being a guard, was discovered to be "undercover" and thus was silenced just before he was about to deliver the intel (contained in the briefcase) to the island, the target of the Diamond casino. It would make sense for the casino to be on the brink of bankruptcy after our heists, so maybe the management decided that they would do anything necessary in order to keep the boat afloat (pun intended). Anything, such as robbing another famous and successful building, perhaps another casino... And mr. Duggan knows exactly the man/woman for the job (after all, WE were the ones to put his uncle out of business)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maximilian_gor1

is it possible to turn the body over ?

 

  • fir thi bairns 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrPhillips

Guys, it does not make sense that someone killed him in Los Santos and dumped him on the public beach. He was killed somewhere else. He was killed on entirely new location. Ocean just spit him out on the Vespucci Beach.

  • Like 7
  • fir thi bairns 1
  • excuseme 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suq_Maidic
Just now, maximilian_gor1 said:

is it possible to turn the body over ?

 

Nope, completely static

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LodwigRedemption
1 minute ago, MrPhillips said:

Guys, it does not make sense that someone killed him in Los Santos and dumped him on the public beach. He was killed somewhere else. He was killed on entirely new location. Ocean just spit him out on the Vespucci Beach.

Together with his briefcase? His briefcase traveled close to him all the way from the island to LS?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeltaV20
1 minute ago, MrPhillips said:

Guys, it does not make sense that someone killed him in Los Santos and dumped him on the public beach. He was killed somewhere else. He was killed on entirely new location. Ocean just spit him out on the Vespucci Beach.

Agent 47 killed a tryhard, undressed him , and left him over here
Case solved.

  • Like 2
  • KEKW 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gridl0k

I'd remind y'all that Cheng was last seen "on a flight headed west"

  • Like 2
  • excuseme 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeltaV20
Just now, LodwigRedemption said:

Together with his briefcase? His briefcase traveled close to him all the way from the island to LS?

this could mean that the water waves pushed the body from another island to los santos
It's the hint to the next location Guys!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suq_Maidic
1 minute ago, LodwigRedemption said:

Together with his briefcase? His briefcase traveled close to him all the way from the island to LS?

The briefcase is why I don't think the body was "dumped" at all. Why wouldn't someone keep the briefcase?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LodwigRedemption
Just now, DeltaV20 said:

this could mean that the water waves pushed the body from another island to los santos
It's the hint to the next location Guys!

What about the briefcase?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGasmeter
1 minute ago, rollschuh2282 said:

ok, i marked all the possible corpse locations.

LzQECi5.png

Any particular time of day?

 

Yea I mean the consensus is that he has jumped, or been dumped from a plane or boat on its way to a new location.

Edited by TheGasmeter
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gridl0k
Just now, Suq_Maidic said:

The briefcase is why I don't think the body was "dumped" at all. Why wouldn't someone keep the briefcase?

MH370 DLC confirmed

  • Like 1
  • fir thi bairns 1
  • KEKW 8
  • excuseme 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrPhillips

Mods were teasing Cast Away, this guy was "cast away". Interesting. Maybe the Wilson is in briefcase.

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nugsy

It would men that the briefcase was important and that poor guy dragged it all the way.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_Ziolek_
7 minutes ago, LodwigRedemption said:

My personal theory (which I just came up with so it probably has some logical holes but I'll try anyway) is that the body is somebody from the Diamond casino. Perhaps the new space they're creating isn't being used for legal purposes, and this man, being a guard, was discovered to be "undercover" and thus was silenced just before he was about to deliver the intel (contained in the briefcase) to the island, the target of the Diamond casino. It would make sense for the casino to be on the brink of bankruptcy after our heists, so maybe the management decided that they would do anything necessary in order to keep the boat afloat (pun intended). Anything, such as robbing another famous and successful building, perhaps another casino... And mr. Duggan knows exactly the man/woman for the job (after all, WE were the ones to put his uncle out of business)

It can be that too, I like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy Hunter
7 hours ago, Happy Hunter said:

Maybe the next bunch of construction stuff might be somewhere other than the casino? Where else could they be? Maybe outside various properties?

 

44 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

New teases aren't located near the casino, but around the map.

This is getting interesting.

Please clap.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tez2
10 minutes ago, SpaceOdyssey69 said:

seems to me once u discover the body on the beach it stays there forever?

I think that's a bug, it's supposed to appear at various times and various locations, but I think once you log in, the game register what time you logged in and spawn the corpse at the associated spot for the time you logged in. I believe you would get different spot if you restarted.

Edited by Tez2
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gridl0k
2 minutes ago, MrPhillips said:

Mods were teasing Cast Away, this guy was "cast away". Interesting. Maybe the Wilson is in briefcase.

Bet he wished he could fly too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LUIGI1798

im guessing you all know you can click through on the ????? now, no topics yet ofcourse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spider-Vice

Oooooooh. 👀 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTA_FAN_NL
7 minutes ago, maximilian_gor1 said:

is it possible to turn the body over ?

 

Nope.
 

A beachgoer attacked me when I tried to turn the body over. Now the beachgoer is lying dead with his head on the suitcase lol. 😂

  • KEKW 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LodwigRedemption
5 minutes ago, Suq_Maidic said:

 

1 minute ago, Tez2 said:

I think that's a bug, it's supposed to appear at various times and various locations, but I think once you log in, the game register what time you logged in and spawn the corpse at the associated spot for the time you logged in. I believe you would get different spot if you restarted.

 

Maybe it's how it's meant to be. Every player has a different location but the body doesn't just change location for the same player, wouldn't make much sense

Edited by LodwigRedemption
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gridl0k
Just now, LUIGI1798 said:

im guessing you all know you can click through on the ????? now, no topics yet ofcourse

Always could, it's just a locked thread that nobody has any rights to see.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.