Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk IX

Spider-Vice

Please leave complaining to the Bitch & Moan Thread, and vehicle discussions in their respective threads. Participants and/or originators of arguments, bashing or bickering due to differing opinions or obvious bait WILL BE PENALIZED AT THE STAFF'S DISCRETION.

 

Posts about YouTubers are also not allowed and belong here. Bashing or flaming Youtubers will incur penalties.

Message added by Spider-Vice

Recommended Posts

Jtsantigate

@Fun 2what is the podium list and did it get updated today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black-Dragon96
11 hours ago, kingkontinuum said:

Why on earth would they consider North Yankton to make it the grandest ever? Sounds awfully lame. 

Why wouldn't they?

Whenever NY is brought up as a possible (although unlikely) location I hear the same complaint, "there is nothing there".

 

Do you really expect them to only give us the 1 single road that we travel on during the two missions, the unfinished town and the one lonely cashdepository, if they would add NY?

If they ever do it, wich I doubt they will, they would substanically revamp the NY map to make it playable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smart speculation1
5 hours ago, rollschuh2282 said:

my guess is they made that variable when developing the CnC update, and just forgot to remove the cop outift from it after scrapping it. and now they just enabled it to fix the garbage man outift

Do you think they will drop another little dlc that is kinda CnC theme for fall? Kinda of like @Mach1bud was saying...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Classique
18 minutes ago, Jtsantigate said:

@Fun 2what is the podium list and did it get updated today?

S80RR

V-STR

Penumbra FF

Itali GTB

Coquette D10

 

Unless R* added more.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thoomas98

On Facebook

 

"All players who log into GTA Online this week will receive a throwback from the heydays of seedy Liberty City internet cafes – the [email protected] Logo Tee – absolutely free of charge.

 

Details: http://rsg.ms/e1f2048"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jtsantigate

Hopefully @Fun 2can find out for us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
el carlitos
1 minute ago, Thoomas98 said:

On Facebook

 

"All players who log into GTA Online this week will receive a throwback from the heydays of seedy Liberty City internet cafes – the [email protected] Logo Tee – absolutely free of charge.

 

Details: http://rsg.ms/e1f2048"

LC map expansion hint or R* trolling like a boss?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mach1bud
10 minutes ago, el carlitos said:

LC map expansion hint or R* trolling like a boss?

Neither. Just a shirt referencing an in universe brand. There are already plenty of LC references and shirts in the game.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spider-Vice
12 minutes ago, Mach1bud said:

Neither. Just a shirt referencing an in universe brand. There are already plenty of LC references and shirts in the game.

GTA3 remaster obviously confirmed. /s

 

latest?cb=20090113150713 

  • Like 2
  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 15
  • excuseme 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hotband
7 hours ago, rollschuh2282 said:

you know what that means?
it means they disabled the restriction for the entire heist clothing...which means if there was a way to save the cop outfit, it wouldn´t be blackliksted anymore too.

so the police uniform isn´t blacklisted anymore, but you need to find a glitch to get it bc it´s not buyable

If anyone wants the cop outfit just start a versus mission called 'Truck Off' then just switch between helmet visor down and up for a little bit and stand there to get kicked, just like the NOOSE outfit glitch. You can't save the outfit though it automatically gets deleted so you'll have to wear it for as long as you want it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crateman
48 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

GTA3 remaster obviously confirmed. /s

 

latest?cb=20090113150713 

I give one lung and My best kidney for GTA 3 Map remastered 

  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
5 hours ago, CarimboHanky said:

i notice that you can get into pretty much any vehicle with the captain hat and the game wont automatically remove it like it normally do, does this happen with any other hats?

Some of the baseball caps added with the Casino Heist don't get removed.

 

2 hours ago, Crateman said:

No discount in the vigilante still, i already own all the Discounted stuff this week, iam sure a Lot of people was expecting 3x $ and rp on trap door 😒:kekw:

Bruh, I remember the last time you complained about that. Was it 3 months ago maybe? You got enough money from crates; just buy it already. :kekw:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fun 2
Posted (edited)

Worth mentioning that the recent update separated the mission controller script into two parts, the old one and the "2020" one.

A friend believes it's an attempt to overcome fixed limitations, but I looked into it a bit more, and it seems like which script type is loaded or requested entirely depends on a single variable called "dlcrel", that was added with the Casino update of last year, which shows how far Rockstar was thinking ahead, implying a clear roadmap of the way ahead into the following year was already established, albeit the virus was unforeseen, which ended up disturbing all their plans. Anyway, it seems like Rockstar would be using the new controller script moving forward with any sort of new missions/jobs. In fact, the yacht missions introduced with this update already use the new script. Interesting enough, the Casino Heist is handled by the old script, which is mainly kept to handle old content.

Overall, this asserts us once again that Rockstar is planning more content on the way forward. I honestly think that a great cause of this move is to save enough space for the upcoming heist that shall take place on entirely new location.

Edited by Fun 2
  • Like 25
  • excuseme 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crateman
2 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

 

Bruh, I remember the last time you complained about that. Was it 3 months ago maybe? You got enough money from crates; just buy it already. :kekw:

It's not a money issue i have 589M...i refuse to pay 4M for a vehicle that gets destroyed by 1 rpg thats all, besides it's a dick move by Rockstar not put this vehicle on sale after all this years

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
1 minute ago, Crateman said:

It's not a money issue i have 589M...i refuse to pay 4M for a vehicle that gets destroyed by 1 rpg thats all, besides it's a dick move by Rockstar not put this vehicle on sale after all this years

The only use for the Vigilante is OG and Doomsday heists anyway, particularly the elite challenges. That's what I bought it for originally and I was thinking just like you: "boy, it's gonna suck when they put this thing on sale." That was about 2 years ago. :kekw:

  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spider-Vice
11 minutes ago, Fun 2 said:

Worth mentioning that the recent update separated the mission controller script into two parts, the old one and the "2020" one.

A friend believes it's an attempt to overcome fixed limitations, but I looked into it a bit more, and it seems like which script type is loaded or requested entirely depends on a single variable called "dlcrel", that was added with the Casino update of last year, which shows how far Rockstar was thinking ahead, implying a clear roadmap of the way ahead into the following year was already established, albeit the virus was unforeseen, which ended up disturbing all their plans. Anyway, it seems like Rockstar would be using the new controller script moving forward with any sort of new missions/jobs. In fact, the yacht missions introduced with this update already use the new script. Interesting enough, the Casino Heist is handled by the old script, which is mainly kept to handle old content.

Overall, this asserts us once again that Rockstar is planning more content on the way forward. I honestly think that a great cause of this move is to save enough space for the upcoming heist that shall take place on entirely new location.

It might be a way of calling brand new RAGE code they wrote to handle Online missions, while keeping functionality of the old one. Could even be something they're gonna use for next gen.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeltaV20

We might see a refreshment update to los santos after or maybe before the biggest heist dlc like refreshing Los Santos from 2013 roads and areas to 2020/2021 one's and we might see some of Gta Sa islands joined on Gta V's map (maybe SP Dlc)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KingBen
1 minute ago, DeltaV20 said:

We might see a refreshment update to los santos after or maybe before the biggest heist dlc like refreshing Los Santos from 2013 roads and areas to 2020/2021 one's and we might see some of Gta Sa islands joined on Gta V's map (maybe SP Dlc)


We aren’t getting anymore new islands attached to the current map.

 

If we get an island it will be either something based off Santa Catalina island (likely) or LC remastered (much less likely).  Neither one would be connected to the current map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeltaV20
1 minute ago, KingBen said:


We aren’t getting anymore new islands attached to the current map.

 

If we get an island it will be either something based off Santa Catalina island (likely) or LC remastered (much less likely).  Neither one would be connected to the current map.

So we're gonna fly from LS to the new island or LC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geisterfaust
3 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

I'm not touching that cop sh*t with a barge pole lol, rockstar ban for the weirdest f*cking reasons

Imagine people thinking about in on PC. I'm scared even to think about it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
el carlitos

We will have to wait few months for the winter update which will be the biggest update so far and even a year for NG update which could even be bigger than the winter update. Exciting times but still long run.

  • Like 1
  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WildBrick142
3 hours ago, Classique said:

I can hereby confirm that you can now wear the Police Outfit in Freemode, with the help of @Natsuki

 

y9zJ78W.png

 

Notes:

  • You can save the outfit, but will disappear from your outfits arsenal as soon as you switch sessions.
     
  • You can die and switch sessions, and you'll still wear the outfit.
     
  • All components from the Police Outfit cannot be used or saved onto other outfits; if you do, they'll get deleted aswell from your outfits arsenal.

yayyyy

 

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_20200820140237.png

 

hope they don't take it away from everyone again

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gridl0k
Posted (edited)

ebDXpbT.jpg

 

1OSvjhk.jpg

 

👀

 

 

Edited by Gridl0k
  • excuseme 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeltaV20
2 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

ebDXpbT.jpg

 

1OSvjhk.jpg

 

👀

 

 

China is the new location (confirmed) more triads,biggest heist, some griefing and Akula Mark2 (MFG by China)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gridl0k

I just wanted to see if I could appear on the youtube

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jtsantigate

@Fun 2any new podium vehicles and what’s the updated list if

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeltaV20
3 minutes ago, Jtsantigate said:

@Fun 2any new podium vehicles and what’s the updated list if

Bruh stop pinging him again and again for asking the same thing man, He'l make a tweet for the new podium list on Twitter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceDree
Posted (edited)

Is this new "dlcrel" variable the reason the new Yacht missions skip the Voting Screen and take us directly to freeroam?

 

____

This page needs @555-We-Tip.

Edited by IceDree
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zak Ras
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Fun 2 said:

Anyway, it seems like Rockstar would be using the new controller script moving forward with any sort of new missions/jobs. In fact, the yacht missions introduced with this update already use the new script. Interesting enough, the Casino Heist is handled by the old script, which is mainly kept to handle old content.

So in layman's terms, what can this script do that the old one can't?

 

Stuff like the Superyacht missions being able to spawn your actual personal Yacht, (or take our personal customized options and transpose them onto a Yacht prop) into the contact mission?

 

I realized typing that I didn't actually have much to go on...

Edited by Zak Ras

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeltaV20

@Zak Ras hey you got your captain outfit? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 20 Users Currently Viewing
    5 members, 1 Anonymous, 14 Guests

    • foobotnic
    • Gaffa
    • Vallence
    • JumpingKentFlash
    • Donnie IKID
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.