Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk IX

Spider-Vice

Please leave complaining to the Bitch & Moan Thread, and vehicle discussions in their respective threads. Participants and/or originators of arguments, bashing or bickering due to differing opinions or obvious bait WILL BE PENALIZED AT THE STAFF'S DISCRETION.

 

Posts about YouTubers are also not allowed and belong here. Bashing or flaming Youtubers will incur penalties.

Message added by Spider-Vice

Recommended Posts

JON22
52 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

I say this a lot, but I want a plane that is basically an Alpha Z-1 but with two center-mounted MGs. Preferably a Polikarpov I-16 with Spanish Civil War livery:

 

640px-EC-JRK_(LECU,_2016-05-01).png

Does it shoot unicorn turds and sprinkles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rollschuh2282
26 minutes ago, skc_2srk said:

You can add so much up to a game before it becomes unstable

RDR2 is basically the same as gta v

i wonder how much files you can put in GTA V before it becomes unstable

but rdr 2 is around 150 gb and has no problems

still, more stuff on the game, makes the game run alot less smother tho.

my point is, los santos is starting to feel small

RDR2 runs on a updated version of the engine, which means they probs made it so tge RDR2 version of the engine can better handle DLCs.

 

And file size doesn't mean anything.

Bc RDR2 uses higher quality textures.

And V uses lower quality ones.

And RDR2 has the advantage that it only had got a couple DLCs, but V got way more, which means RDR2 doesn't have to load as many dlc packs as V.

V would run better too if they would port V to the RDR2 version of the engine.

But that would be too much work and will not happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crossland

What is the “Director Mode Online Glitch” ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skc_2srk
Just now, rollschuh2282 said:

RDR2 runs on a updated version of the engine, which means they probs made it so tge RDR2 version of the engine can better handle DLCs.

 

And file size doesn't mean anything.

Bc RDR2 uses higher quality textures.

And V uses lower quality ones.

And RDR2 has the advantage that it only had got a couple DLCs, but V got way more, which means RDR2 doesn't have to load as many dlc packs as V.

V would run better too if they would port V to the RDR2 version of the engine.

But that would be too much work and will not happen

that is what i was trying to imply, rdr 2 having a reworked version of the game, obs with higher textures

 

would it be too much of a hastle to add more map? srsly how much more can you do in l.s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
46 minutes ago, JON22 said:

Does it shoot unicorn turds and sprinkles?

It was a different era.

 

https://assets.rebelmouse.io/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpbWFnZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vYXNzZXRzLnJibC5tcy8xNzI3NjcxMS9vcmlnaW4uanBnIiwiZXhwaXJlc19hdCI6MTYzOTEyMjE3Nn0.NWeD45EKF3Ci-adYUSDIVlnmprpOdsdNTyMIT3cH7hM/img.jpg?width=980

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VitoCorleone1992
1 hour ago, Hiphopzebra said:

 And I thought them testing already in May was a good sign :/

 

But you know what, as unlikely as it is, I wouldn’t even be upset about an early July release for a change.

sheesh last time we got that was cunning stunts 

I could be very wrong, but i'm almost certain that cunning stunts was a mini dlc of spring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crateman
23 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

I could be very wrong, but i'm almost certain that cunning stunts was a mini dlc of spring.

Just watched the trailer, 12 July 👀, i was thinking the same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadaBing_1996
57 minutes ago, Crossland said:

What is the “Director Mode Online Glitch” ? 

SP 2 MP frozen money glitch I'm assuming.

  • fir thi bairns 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LodwigRedemption
1 hour ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

I could be very wrong, but i'm almost certain that cunning stunts was a mini dlc of spring.

Maybe you're confusing the original with Special Vehicle Circuit, which did indeed came out in the spring of 2017

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jtsantigate
7 hours ago, Fun 2 said:

New vehicles added to the podium list.

- Issi Classic

- Torero

- SC1

Full list:

  Reveal hidden contents

Apocalypse Deathbike

Itali GTO
Half-track

Issi Classic

Torero

SC1

R88

S80RR (Been on the list for over a year, less likely to be released)

V-STR (Been on the list since the Casino Heist update)

We have about 6 or 7 vehicles if we don't count both V-STR & S80RR, the new list last up until June 18th or 25th.

Is this the Order of the list???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fun 2
1 minute ago, Jtsantigate said:

Is this the Order of the list???

No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gta_fun_with_guns
3 hours ago, JON22 said:

Does it shoot unicorn turds and sprinkles?

Odd thing to call the players of gta online. Gerald usually refers to them as "raggedy ass clowns." But I guess you can call them that. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
carnerd3000

I just started playing Spintires for the first time. Now it makes me wish we could use our own vehicles for transporting sh*t even more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
swagpeen mcgee
Posted (edited)

i heard the cops n crooks leaks by insiders are meant to troll clickbaiters,, is this true i’m confused

Edited by swagpeen mcgee
typo
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Retro_Causality

A cool way to bring M F T back in online is Lester is taking to our GTAO character he says “but we’re going to need back up so I brought in some old friends” MFT come in... Michael looks at Lester, lester says “this is the guy I was taking about” Michael responds “I thought you said they’re unpredictable” Lester responds “they were..... but now, now their legends”

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BumpyJohnson
On 5/10/2020 at 4:42 PM, Dourvas said:

Expected this after the announcement of the new dlc but oh well! For anyone that is new the rumors point to a cops and crooks dlc . Sadly could be Adversary mode based if we take into account what Tez said in the previous topic.

The "Cops & Crooks" concept sounds cool.  I dont care for adversary modes.  Im interested to see if this will change freemode and how.  Hopefully if you choose "Cops" you have access to the police stations and ability to call backup police,  noose,  etc plus new missions linked to the police scanners in the cars and PC in the stations and cant use weapon vehicles.  If you choose "Crooks" you're introduced to the new illegal street racing AND street fighting businesses. 🤑

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dourvas
9 minutes ago, BumpyJohnson said:

The "Cops & Crooks" concept sounds cool.  I dont care for adversary modes.  Im interested to see if this will change freemode and how.  Hopefully if you choose "Cops" you have access to the police stations and ability to call backup police,  noose,  etc plus new missions linked to the police scanners in the cars and PC in the stations and cant use weapon vehicles.  If you choose "Crooks" you're introduced to the new illegal street racing AND street fighting businesses. 🤑

Yeah hope they make the right call and don't do it like arena wars. New freemode lobbies would be amazing and probably the best case scenario but i think someone here said that they can't easily do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ACR
8 minutes ago, BumpyJohnson said:

The "Cops & Crooks" concept sounds cool.  I dont care for adversary modes.  Im interested to see if this will change freemode and how.  Hopefully if you choose "Cops" you have access to the police stations and ability to call backup police,  noose,  etc plus new missions linked to the police scanners in the cars and PC in the stations and cant use weapon vehicles.  If you choose "Crooks" you're introduced to the new illegal street racing AND street fighting businesses. 🤑

Update could introduce new online activities tied to the specific roles similar to red dead online, where progress to unlock new tiers or rewards and abilities, things that you can not simply buy but have to build reputation within specific role to unlock it, by problem is that it shouldn't be grindy and impossible to achieve like arena war ranks.

There could be 2 roles, one like you said cops where you can depending on route unlock ability to call in reinforcement, higher rank you get heli and noose squad for example. But if players are on crooks role, then they should have similar reinforcement abilities, even customize the look of your npc crew and equipment depending on the role rank. 

That would be great way to implement good feature from red dead online, but the question is can game engine handle it...

Also if it's new thing added to freeroam it shouldn't be only pvp focused,  i think update could gain a lot more interest if it's pve and solo friendly since there is large portion of solo players. This could be nice new source of income and give players incentive to play specific roles to unlock new items, such as cars, weapons, customization, etc, but only if it's not random like arena war rewards and bunker unlocks, choose role and have a visible list of things you work toward unlocking.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skc_2srk
Just now, ACR said:

Update could introduce new online activities tied to the specific roles similar to red dead online, where progress to unlock new tiers or rewards and abilities, things that you can not simply buy but have to build reputation within specific role to unlock it, by problem is that it shouldn't be grindy and impossible to achieve like arena war ranks.

There could be 2 roles, one like you said cops where you can depending on route unlock ability to call in reinforcement, higher rank you get heli and noose squad for example. But if players are on crooks role, then they should have similar reinforcement abilities, even customize the look of your npc crew and equipment depending on the role rank. 

That would be great way to implement good feature from red dead online, but the question is can game engine handle it...

Also if it's new thing added to freeroam it shouldn't be only pvp focused,  i think update could gain a lot more interest if it's pve and solo friendly since there is large portion of solo players. This could be nice new source of income and give players incentive to play specific roles to unlock new items, such as cars, weapons, customization, etc, but only if it's not random like arena war rewards and bunker unlocks, choose role and have a visible list of things you work toward unlocking.

If R* ever adds something like " cops and crooks " i bet it would be something like Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, in other words, Races.

 

Remember what we know

Open Wheel Races Creator hasnt been released

2 more Gerald missions yet to be released

 

R* also has RDO to work on for updates and more likely they add something there first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ACR
7 minutes ago, skc_2srk said:

If R* ever adds something like " cops and crooks " i bet it would be something like Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, in other words, Races.

 

Remember what we know

Open Wheel Races Creator hasnt been released

2 more Gerald missions yet to be released

 

R* also has RDO to work on for updates and more likely they add something there first

Could be, but if that's the case that would be missed opportunity and it kinda doesn't make sense if they planned to hint about something serious happening with Gerald's messages and jobs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WELLGAMER789

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skc_2srk
Just now, ACR said:

Could be, but if that's the case that would be missed opportunity and it kinda doesn't make sense if they planned to hint about something serious happening with Gerald's messages and jobs.

They released Simeon Repo missions between aw and casino, and none of Simeon repo missions meant anything towards the casino

The casino suddenly was under construction

and after that a guard starting walking with a briefcase on the casino, hence hinting towards casino heist.

 

so no, i dont think gerald missions are a hint to next dlc.

R* always leaves something, tho regarding the next dlc, in the files or in the mission itself, we havent found anything, yet, maybe we are missing something very obvious

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
—TheSquid—

Wow this sucks. Wish there was more meaningful content to help us through these long waits. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hiphopzebra

This is not ideal and probably wanted by literally anyone but imagine if it is a cop update they up the stakes in everything and like make the casino heist harder with more cop resistance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VitoCorleone1992
43 minutes ago, WELLGAMER789 said:

 

Second one, it's me, lmao.

I'm a simple man:

Katanas-espada-espada-katanas-samurai-ja

 

Bcz, why more mk ii's? The don't do such a huge difference, they have those bunker paywalls to unlcock the upgrades, when you die, you loose ammo that you even didn't use...i would like to see them to give us some classic melee weapons. If can do at some extent, ninja outfits, what's left? The katana! 😅

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aaron2997
18 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

i would like to see them to give us some classic melee weapons.

Chainsaw would be sick. Though it probably won't happen because they would need to add more animations. The katana could just use the bat animations.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luigi22

I would like to see new heist with same level of replay ability than casino heist with even more variety. Doubtful we get new heist so quick though. Old heists never got me hooked, mostly due to loading screens and doomsday's futuristic setting ain't for me.

 

If we don't get new heist then new business would do it for me. Only down to having nightclub and bunker running. Can't even be bothered to do import/export anymore. Way too much grind lol.

 

I don't know though what would be left to cover on organized criminal aspect, we have almost everything but guess rockstar can come up with something. I wouldn't personally like cops and crooks as its own full size dlc but as gamemode it would be okay. If the payouts wouldn't be good be good enough I feel it would make turn this into even more pvp clusterf*ck as many public lobbies are these days, though I think its better these days than year or 2 ago.  I just hope there would be more garage space for us to buy as I got nothing left.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
2 hours ago, aaron2997 said:

Chainsaw would be sick. Though it probably won't happen because they would need to add more animations. The katana could just use the bat animations.

Machete animation is somewhat unique I believe. It has the head strike like the hatchet when attacking from the front, but a sneak attack from the back uses sort of a slashing motion.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aaron2997
20 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

Machete animation is somewhat unique I believe. It has the head strike like the hatchet when attacking from the front, but a sneak attack from the back uses sort of a slashing motion.

Good point. I suppose they could also use the minigun animation when a player is just holding a chainsaw. Though the swings and stuff would need to be entirely new.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ddarko12
12 hours ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

Safe to say it's not coming until July

Lmao not this sh*t again 😂 well... Any small interest I had has just gone. I'll probably chime back in late June

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 33 Users Currently Viewing
    12 members, 2 Anonymous, 19 Guests

    • Donnie IKID
    • Natsuki
    • symphonight
    • SzepyCZ
    • _Celldweller
    • _Ziolek_
    • Zak Ras
    • rip_murdock
    • Dub Block
    • DruGun
    • Mix767
    • ElGrandoSmokio69
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.