Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk IX

Spider-Vice

Please leave complaining to the Bitch & Moan Thread, and vehicle discussions in their respective threads. Participants and/or originators of arguments, bashing or bickering due to differing opinions or obvious bait WILL BE PENALIZED AT THE STAFF'S DISCRETION.

 

Posts about YouTubers are also not allowed and belong here. Bashing or flaming Youtubers will incur penalties.

Message added by Spider-Vice

Recommended Posts

éX-Driver
50 minutes ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

RDRO dlc bad? How can you say that when they gave us this little cuttie? 😁

116712354_287506936033110_48333704195097

 

Shame she’s an omnipotent PETA harpy that knows when I unload some buckshot in a grizzly’s skull on the other side of the map, and chastises me for daring to defend my life

 

looks ain’t everything

  • Like 10
  • KEKW 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spectre "2K"
26 minutes ago, BadaBing_1996 said:

Yeah the patch notes are BS but did they really fix the gold bar glitch though?

 

I'm still duping the bars by taking one, backing out, and grabbing them again.

they fixed one of them i think, but the widely known one (giving the gold carts "cash capacity" under 100k) still works just fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YELLOW ZOOMER WITH DRONE
24 minutes ago, Lazlow.Jones said:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wet

first definition, "consisting of ... water"  water consists of itself, so is therefore wet.

 

1 minute ago, éX-Driver said:

Shame she’s an omnipotent PETA harpy that knows when I unload some buckshot in a grizzly’s skull on the other side of the map, and chastises me for daring to defend my life

 

looks ain’t everything

Still would simp tho ngl and I don't even play RDO yet

  • KEKW 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Retro_Causality

Niko was referenced by Lester again in diamond casino heist 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
2 minutes ago, éX-Driver said:

Shame she’s an omnipotent PETA harpy that knows when I unload some buckshot in a grizzly’s skull on the other side of the map, and chastises me for daring to defend my life

 

looks ain’t everything

Yeah, the way she locks us out of selling samples was a bit of a piss take for sure. 🤣

3 minutes ago, YELLOW ZOOMER WITH DRONE said:

Still would simp tho ngl and I don't even play RDO yet

I just think I've seen too many Helena Bonham Carter flicks. 🤔

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MGgames100 said:

Also they've fixed the gold bar glitch long time ago, why would they mention it again.

56 minutes ago, BadaBing_1996 said:

Yeah the patch notes are BS but did they really fix the gold bar glitch though?

 

I'm still duping the bars by taking one, backing out, and grabbing them again.

29 minutes ago, Spectre "2K" said:

they fixed one of them i think, but the widely known one (giving the gold carts "cash capacity" under 100k) still works just fine

Introducing the ~$100k threshold *was* the patch. Before that you could clear a cart except for the last bar, and it would fill up completely. So that was a lot easier, but the underlying bug for both the old and new method is the same.

 

You can still easily reach the max cap with 2 players using the "newer" method. It's actually not that new, but it's the only one working since the initial patch. So what's why some people may know it as the only method.

 

Either way, I expect it to be fixed for real with the next DLC.

Edited by SummerFreeze
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ddarko12
1 hour ago, GamerSD said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

https://twitter.com/TDCandR/status/1288536832695840769?s=19 

 

Some guy on Twitter posted this ......i know this is fake af but still...any of u think that mile high club can actually make debut in game?

For the last time no. Any and all of these leaks are fake. I wish people would stop. We'll get info when we do. That's fake. There's multiple typos in that screencap.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ArthurFleck
25 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

It surely will for me and I don't even expect that much from the summer DLC. RDRO was a huge bust and over here they could literally just add the car pictured in their newswire and it'll be better than that farce of a game. 🤣

It wasnt a ''huge bust'' it was hideous as it gets


another 25 gold brick paywall
the promised a leopard and protecting animals ...
and they delivered new animal skins, paywall, a hysterical hermit that's actually a shameful and pathetic character fighting for animal rights, they could sh*t themselfs because they got strong big psychotic Adie Redneck Sedler who can kill rob and be a part of man society but after end of outlaws days she without problem start a bounty hunter carriere for goverment, and second character and actually fat sleazy * who in older R* would be a great antagonist to kill is now a better economic equivalent and another reason why to kill animals, they didn't deliever anything exotic, and all red dead 2/online characters are worse than any GTA character ever been wrote I do believe even CHINATOWN wars has better and more charismatic characters than rdo,
So for me new house and few new cars are FAR BETTER option than this 🤢 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedinhuh
45 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

Niko was referenced by Lester again in diamond casino heist 

Where was that? I missed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
24 minutes ago, ArthurFleck said:

It wasnt a ''huge bust'' it was hideous as it gets


another 25 gold brick paywall
the promised a leopard and protecting animals ...
and they delivered new animal skins, paywall, a hysterical hermit that's actually a shameful and pathetic character fighting for animal rights, they could sh*t themselfs because they got strong big psychotic Adie Redneck Sedler who can kill rob and be a part of man society but after end of outlaws days she without problem start a bounty hunter carriere for goverment, and second character and actually fat sleazy * who in older R* would be a great antagonist to kill is now a better economic equivalent and another reason why to kill animals, they didn't deliever anything exotic, and all red dead 2/online characters are worse than any GTA character ever been wrote I do believe even CHINATOWN wars has better and more charismatic characters than rdo,
So for me new house and few new cars are FAR BETTER option than this 🤢 

Personally I enjoyed the story and many characters in RDR2/O, just didn't like how this new one refuses to buy samples if we hunt like usual and sprays us with the knockout juice for it. 

 

But we agree that R* set the bar low with this update that they don't need to go all out for this summer DLC here to be better, lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
repl0id

jeez you guys moved 9 pages in the last 8 hours so i was sure that there would be something juicy in here, imagine my dissapointment lol

  • Like 3
  • KEKW 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spectre "2K"
48 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

Introducing the ~$100k threshold *was* the patch. Before that you could clear a cart except for the last bar, and it would fill up completely. So that was a lot easier, but the underlying bug for both the old and new method is the same.

 

You can still easily reach the max cap with 2 players using the "newer" method. It's actually not that new, but it's the only one working since the initial patch. So what's why some people may know it as the only method.

 

Either way, I expect it to be fixed for real with the next DLC.

regardless, i always like getting artwork. Feels more satisfying to clean out and use deposit box drills/double daily cash vault if you're running stealth

 

fun to see how large of a take you can get legitimately

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
4 minutes ago, repl0id said:

jeez you guys moved 9 pages in the last 8 hours so i was sure that there would be something juicy in here, imagine my dissapointment lol

You'll see something juicy in this thread when Rockstar is releasing info about the next DLC on their Newswire. :kekw:

 

Just now, Spectre "2K" said:

regardless, i always like getting artwork. Feels more satisfying to clean out and use deposit box drills/double daily cash vault if you're running stealth

 

fun to see how large of a take you can get legitimately

I prefer artwork as well but I only play the heist with new/newer players who need the money.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrandHustle43

Qabeta 2 was updated 42 minutes ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YELLOW ZOOMER WITH DRONE
37 minutes ago, repl0id said:

jeez you guys moved 9 pages in the last 8 hours so i was sure that there would be something juicy in here, imagine my dissapointment lol

The sh*tposting was top tier tho

  • Like 4
  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaikaIvanova
13 minutes ago, GrandHustle43 said:

Qabeta 2 was updated 42 minutes ago

Bet my bum we get a trailer tomorrow.

  • Like 2
  • fir thi bairns 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Retro_Causality

Would be funny to see Trevor as this lifestyle coach 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
repl0id
17 minutes ago, YELLOW ZOOMER WITH DRONE said:

The sh*tposting was top tier tho

Indeed. 

 

On topic though if they are gauging player's satisfaction and commitment to RDO and its update (lol!) in order not to compromise it with GTA's update they could release it tomorrow given that the general feeling was pretty lukewarm to say the least. Heck they ought to start selling shark cards before the quarter is over to have something to show investors on the next earnings call. I'd even wager their financial dept is pretty anxious right about now, with only 2 months left of revenue if they release it tomorrow. My bet is between tomorrow and next thursday.  They can only wave COVID19 around in the board room so much before pens get dropped. 

 

In any case, if the dlc itself is weak, the dripfeed should be the very best yet. "Hey Jimmy, we need revenue man, make sure that dripfeed is stuff people want otherwise we're screwed" kinda vibe.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lotte

Actually if we're all reading this right and the update IS some kind of large scale map expansion then I hope they implement something i've wanted since forever which is just...having the huge amount of DLC 'regular cars' just spawn in traffic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
éX-Driver

I don’t know why they didn’t fill this DLC gap with new arcade machines every month or 2. It would take a team of 5 people what, a week to make a cheap knockoff of various iconic golden and silver age arcade games? We got nothing like Frogger or Pac Man or Donkey Kong or Mortal Kombat or Dragon’s Lair. And that’s not even mentioning the half-dozen other arcade games from older GTAs like Qub3d and Duality. They easily could’ve filled out 6 months of no updates with that.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazlow.Jones
Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by Lazlow.Jones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shiloh Comes
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Retro_Causality said:

Would be funny to see Trevor as this lifestyle coach 

 

Now THAT I would pay millions for.

 

When I first played story mode, I hated him so much, there was literally nothing redeeming about him. But by the end, when you get his backstory, he became my favourite.

 

For me, the ending when you have to kill him was one of those seminal video game moments, like walking out of the sewers and seeing the frolicking deer and hearing the music in Oblivion.

 

Trevor pleading that he was the only one who had ever been straight with me from the start and I thought, my God, he's right. Then I thought of his loyalty to Michael, honoring him in death with a tattoo and realised he was the ultimate bro.

 

I'm too rich and powerful to work for Lester, Lester needs to be my serf now, but Trevor, I'd walk through walls for.

 

TP Industries would be a dream.

Edited by Shiloh Comes
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andersonmv92
1 hour ago, Retro_Causality said:

Would be funny to see Trevor as this lifestyle coach 

 

He will help us with our speech problem and end up doing so much werd sh*t that we are now able to speak but refused to do for the rest of our lives

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johnwasmyfathersname
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Shiloh Comes said:

 

Now THAT I would pay millions for.

 

When I first played story mode, I hated him so much, there was literally nothing redeeming about him. But by the end, when you get his backstory, he became my favourite.

 

For me, the ending when you have to kill him was one of those seminal video game moments, like walking out of the sewers and seeing the frolicking deer and hearing the music in Oblivion.

 

Trevor pleading that he was the only one who had ever been straight with me from the start and I thought, my God, he's right. Then I thought of his loyalty to Michael, honoring him in death with a tattoo and realised he was the ultimate bro.

 

I'm too rich and powerful to work for Lester, Lester needs to be my serf now, but Trevor, I'd walk through walls for.

 

TP Industries would be a dream.

I wonder though, would Trevor be an antagonist since our character has been working with The Chengs? 

 

Honestly, this concept intrests me a lot.

I would love to start a feud with Trevor since we're a MC and we've been stealing his business (which is probably why he gave up on TPI and became a lifestyle coach)

 

Then imagine how other characters like Lester or Ron could get involved, having to pick you or Trevor. 

 

Hell, even Michael and Franklin could be part of this too! 

 

 

Edited by johnwasmyfathersname
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shiloh Comes
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, VitoCorleone1992 said:

RDRO dlc bad? How can you say that when they gave us this little cuttie? 😁

116712354_287506936033110_48333704195097

 

 

 

Cutie? Elevate your taste in trolls.

 

Dude, look at her eyebrows, you'd need to clear a landing strip down there with a hunting knife, it would be like slinging a sausage up a woolly mammoth unless you hacked away at the undergrowth first.

 

I mean, I know it was primitive back then, but that would be like boffing a grizzly bear.

Edited by Shiloh Comes
  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DaGhostQc
Posted (edited)

Did I accidentally copied the link from the RDR2O section when I refreshed my link?

Edited by DaGhostQc
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blackout8188
3 hours ago, Retro_Causality said:

Niko was referenced by Lester again in diamond casino heist 

I’m sure he was

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docpain222

Can we have a poll please? It's kinda a tradition to guess the release date and theme...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
—TheSquid—

Well hopefully we get some information tomorrow. If not, I’d say we have two more weeks at least until the update. I’m almost certain we’ll get a proper announcement a week in advance. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 20 Users Currently Viewing
    12 members, 2 Anonymous, 6 Guests

    • SzepyCZ
    • Zak Ras
    • Captain Yamamoto
    • ThetaSigmaMk1
    • katy023
    • Smart speculation1
    • rjscott85
    • AirWolf359
    • Black-Dragon96
    • SpaceBeagle
    • Kabulouser
    • rollschuh2282
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.