Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    2. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    3. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    6. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk IX


Spider-Vice
 Share

Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice

Please leave complaining to the Bitch & Moan Thread, and vehicle discussions in their respective threads. Participants and/or originators of arguments, bashing or bickering due to differing opinions or obvious bait WILL BE PENALIZED AT THE STAFF'S DISCRETION.

 

Posts about YouTubers are also not allowed and belong here. Bashing or flaming Youtubers will incur penalties.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk IX  

645 members have voted

  1. 1. When do you think the next update is going to be REVEALED?

    • October
      17
    • November
      297
    • December
      311
    • January
      20
  2. 2. When do you think the next update is going to be RELEASED?

    • Earlier than December
      25
    • December
      576
    • January
      22
    • Later
      22
  3. 3. Where do you think the new heist will take place?

    • A tropical casino island (e.g. inspired by Catalina Island)
      165
    • A new city or town, or a part of it (e.g. GTA SA's Liberty City bit)
      77
    • We goin' LC bois and gals, Three Leaf Clover style!
      63
    • "New location" is all lies, just a random place in the existing GTA V map!
      340
  4. 4. What do you think will be the highest possible payout for the new heist?

    • < GTA$2M
      126
    • GTA$2M - GTA$3M
      231
    • GTA$3M - GTA$4M
      167
    • GTA$4M - GTA$5M
      60
    • > GTA$5M
      61

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, CrumMunchers said:

IMO I think this is plausible but the guy is f*ckin ballsy.

 

Niko's VA Michael Hollick has bad blood with R* so...........

IDK about our favorite European Cousin Roman either.

 

who knows, and this is the main guy who leaked the original info FYI.

 

What do you guys think?

Again... for a Junior Animation Programmer, (he's not doing his now lover roommate any favours by stating his role within the company), he seems to know an insane amount of information about information someone in that position wouldn't need to worry about.

 

I say that on the basis of the first hand (and only) information about Rockstar I got told from an insider a few years back is; "You only need to worry about what YOU are working on".

Edited by Zak Ras
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:
Факер, чем две сиськи

Ты говоришь по-русски? Я имею в виду, что я не согласен с вашей точкой зрения, но я имею в виду, что точка - это точка.

2 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

10 million heist? Mile high club and Liberty City? Boyfriends roommate? Na, I don't buy it. Leading with 'as you know I'm legit' just screams 'I need attention again guys' too.

 

If that's true though, the NPC's on that heist are gonna make Doomsday clones look like they can't shoot and aren't at all buggy, lol. That LC heist would be full of juggernaughts and orbital cannons to dodge. 🤣

I mean the $10M is plausible.

 

Remember before Casino Heist people were thinking the cut would be like $1M. But what did we get?

 

A f*cking gold glitch where we get up to $5M (theoretically AND technically).

 

This is the only thing that makes me both believing and skeptical.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, CrumMunchers said:

I mean the $10M is plausible.

 

Remember before Casino Heist people were thinking the cut would be like $1M. But what did we get?

 

A f*cking gold glitch where we get up to $5M (theoretically AND technically).

 

This is the only thing that makes me both believing and skeptical.

The casino being glitched is nothing to compare to, lol. That was clearly unintended and not the maximum pay from the casino officially/legitimately.

 

A $10m heist is fantasy stuff IMHO. Maybe $5m at a push, but on a 4 player only job with 3x 15% at minimum forced to be shared to teammates like the casino. (55% of that $5m maximum for one player), and there'd be a fairly high setup cost and numerous long winded set ups/preps to even get to the finale.

 

Of course, I could be wrong, but I really feel that's too much and that 'legit leaker' is full of nonsense.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Rockstar ever decided to make a heist grant 10 mil, its going to be similar to how the original criminal master mind challenge worked more than likely. Achieve a fairly difficult task, with the same team, throughout the entirety of the heist and perhaps with some other objectives thrown in as well, such as achieving all the elite challenges. 

 

Rockstar has given us a lot of decent money making opportunities, but there is no way they would ever allow people to continously grind a 10+ million challenge. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cavot said:

If Rockstar ever decided to make a heist grant 10 mil, its going to be similar to how the original criminal master mind challenge worked more than likely. Achieve a fairly difficult task, with the same team, throughout the entirety of the heist and perhaps with some other objectives thrown in as well, such as achieving all the elite challenges. 

 

Rockstar has given us a lot of decent money making opportunities, but there is no way they would ever allow people to continously grind a 10+ million challenge. 

Actually I had an idea.

 

$10,000,000. 70% of that goes to the crew like Casino Heist.

 

Rest goes to players?

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Keep this fake leak garbage off the thread please. I’m not sure the mods can ban it, but I’d be happy if they did. If not, let me try to kill it right here. 

 

THE “LEAKS” ARE FAKE. We’ve known that an update would come between July and August long before that account was created, because it happens every single year. We also already knew that we’re going to get a December update because that happens every single year. So what does that leave us? They predicted a heist and said we’d be going to LC right? Fantastic. 

 

Only one problem: every f*cking time we’re waiting for a new update, there is always a fake leaker that says the next update will be a heist in whatever location, or that the next update will be a return to Liberty City—often times both. So now that we’re getting a heist in an “entirely new location,” some people have instantly jumped to it being LC and, through their own presuppositions, decided that the leaks absolutely must be correct. 

Edited by —TheSquid—
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, CrumMunchers said:

Actually I had an idea.

 

$10,000,000. 70% of that goes to the crew like Casino Heist.

 

Rest goes to players?

More like you get 4% and that is split evenly with not option for changing the %. :D

PX3Z1ZX.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SparingDonkey30
3 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

The Solo and Ned Luke one is legit though

I'll believe it when I see it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rockstar has never used word biggest ever update before

 

Gunrunning update

 

Spoiler

Newswire - Gunrunning, a massive new update coming this June to GTA Online.

 

 

Smuggler’s Run update

 

Spoiler

Newswire - Smuggler’s Run, the next big update to GTA Online, coming next Tuesday, August 29th.

 

Further Adventures in Finance and Felony update 

Spoiler

Newswire - Further Adventures in Finance and Felony continues a player’s mission to become the ultimate criminal kingpin of Los Santos and Blaine County in one of GTA Online’s biggest and deepest updates yet. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, —TheSquid— said:

Keep this fake leak garbage off the thread please. I’m not sure the mods can ban it, but I’d be happy if they did. If not, let me try to kill it right here. 

 

THE “LEAKS” ARE FAKE. We’ve known that an update would come between July and August long before that account was created, because it happens every single year. We also already knew that we’re going to get a December update because that happens every single year. So what does that leave us? They predicted a heist and said we’d be going to LC right? Fantastic. 

 

Only one problem: every f*cking time we’re waiting for a new update, there is always a fake leaker that says the next update will be a heist in whatever location, or that the next update will be a return to Liberty City—often times both. So now that we’re getting a heist in an “entirely new location,” some people have instantly jumped to it being LC and, through their own presuppositions, decides that the leaks absolutely must be correct. 

I see where you're coming from.

 

I'll stop posting these "leaks" but all I'm going to say is this: come summer update, and if we get Mile High Club, fool me once. If we DO get Liberty City come winter, then this guy is legit.

 

Also, IF he is legitimate, let me point out he also "leaked" GTA VI info which means that we have gotten a legitimate leak for the game.

 

Food for thought. Carry on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CrumMunchers said:

IMO I think this is plausible but the guy is f*ckin ballsy.

 

Niko's VA Michael Hollick has bad blood with R* so...........

IDK about our favorite European Cousin Roman either.

 

who knows, and this is the main guy who leaked the original info FYI.

 

What do you guys think?

When it starts out with “my boyfriend’s cousin’s sister’s brother’s step-dad who works at Rockstar told me”.... it’s fake

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CrumMunchers said:

IMO I think this is plausible but the guy is f*ckin ballsy.

 

Niko's VA Michael Hollick has bad blood with R* so...........

IDK about our favorite European Cousin Roman either.

 

who knows, and this is the main guy who leaked the original info FYI.

 

What do you guys think?

We'll find out in a few days

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CrumMunchers said:

IMO I think this is plausible but the guy is f*ckin ballsy.

 

Niko's VA Michael Hollick has bad blood with R* so...........

IDK about our favorite European Cousin Roman either.

 

who knows, and this is the main guy who leaked the original info FYI.

 

What do you guys think?

Bullsh*t.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CrumMunchers said:

What do you guys think?

Legit  aaaaaaachaaaachachaaa  legit  :kekw: :kekw:

 

Yes it will be f*king Mile Club only on that picture they posted it is still under construction  

Edited by ArthurFleck
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ArthurFleck said:

Legit  aaaaaaachaaaachachaaa  legit  :kekw: :kekw:

 

Yes it will be f*king Mile Club only on that picture they posted it is still under construction  

This lmao. If R* really wanted a perfect opportunity to tease the Mile High Club they would’ve used that image of that hideous supercar with a FINISHED building in the background. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Smart speculation1

There is no way that is real.  They don’t have to put that much work in to their games to get their shark card sales.  Just add $3m+ cars. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As a side note: R* is running out of ideas as to what to do in LS, and the assets for LC are right there and finished so it shouldn't be hard for them to reuse it when compared to North Yankton which is unfinished...I see it as being very unlikely, but it wouldn't surprise me if they actually would follow through with this.

 

I mean, at worse they would need to update some buildings that were under construction, finish that street in Algonquin that was under repairs, update textures everywhere, update the airport so it could accommodate the airplanes which are now flyable.

 

I could even see some side story missions for single player taking place in there.

 

But Michael Hollick coming back? LOL nah.

Maybe the other characters in story could come back though.

 

And to be completely honest here, I'm sick of LC but I'm sick of LS even more now so I would welcome the new addition.

 

If said expansion is actually making it into current gen that is, which I doubt.

Edited by Pedinhuh
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CrumMunchers said:

IMO I think this is plausible but the guy is f*ckin ballsy.

 

Niko's VA Michael Hollick has bad blood with R* so...........

IDK about our favorite European Cousin Roman either.

 

who knows, and this is the main guy who leaked the original info FYI.

 

What do you guys think?

load of sh*t

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New theory they are adding Staples Center and the entire LA Live complex into the game
 

tihyJ6F.jpg?1

 

ofSuZbf.jpg

 

Maybe they'll add in some Kobe Tributes too.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CrumMunchers said:

IMO I think this is plausible but the guy is f*ckin ballsy.

 

Niko's VA Michael Hollick has bad blood with R* so...........

IDK about our favorite European Cousin Roman either.

 

who knows, and this is the main guy who leaked the original info FYI.

 

What do you guys think?

My boyfriend?? I'm not buying this!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

As a side note: R* is running out of ideas as to what to do in LS, and the assets for LC are right there and finished so it shouldn't be hard for them to reuse it when compared to North Yankton which is unfinished...I see it as being very unlikely, but it wouldn't surprise me if they actually would follow through with this.

 

I mean, at worse they would need to update some buildings that were under construction, finish that street in Algonquin that was under repairs, update textures everywhere, update the airport so it could accommodate the airplanes which are now flyable.

 

I could even see some side story missions for single player taking place in there.

 

But Michael Hollick coming back? LOL nah.

Maybe the other characters in story could come back though.

 

And to be completely honest here, I'm sick of LC but I'm sick of LS even more now so I would welcome the new addition.

 

If said expansion is actually making it into current gen that is, which I doubt.

If Rockstar was running out of ideas this game would have died. Play RDR2 and there is where they have run out of ideas. I think they are just getting started, especially with more powerful hardware to utilize. The question is: where is this new location?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Dying Starz said:

My boyfriend?? I'm not buying this!

IDK man reminds me of this all the way back in 2010

 

https://www.vg247.com/2010/07/26/rumour-gta-v-is-set-in…/

 

It was about some gay guy and his boyfriend that apparently knew about GTA V being set in Los Santos a year before Rockstar officially announced it.

 

But this reddit guy is completely full of sh*t imo.

Edited by Zello
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JustAnothaBrickinDaWal
2 hours ago, CrumMunchers said:

IMO I think this is plausible but the guy is f*ckin ballsy.

 

Niko's VA Michael Hollick has bad blood with R* so...........

IDK about our favorite European Cousin Roman either.

 

who knows, and this is the main guy who leaked the original info FYI.

 

What do you guys think?

Roman doesnt seem like the type to get involved in a heist involving a reserve and 10 million dollards worth of gold... He would probably tell niko he's f*cking crazy

Edited by JustAnothaBrickinDaWal
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look guys! I predicted that update is coming this summer, totally nobody knew this not like it's happened before! And we're gonna get an expansion (it's not like Rockstar is probably trying to do a big update before they leave ps4/xb1 console users in the dust with no further updates or anything ) and there will be more heists (totally original, Rockstar has not done these before!).

 

Therefore I am legit and yall should listen to me because I was right!1! Now if youre willing to listen Imma spill more beans: GTA 6 is cancelled, it's just GTAO forever take it or leave it. I heard it from my boyfriend's sister's brother's girlfriend that Ive been f*cking that this is all true! She told me this last night and I could not help but tell yall about it!

Edited by ddarko12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Retro_Causality said:

The Solo and Ned Luke one is legit though

they will say anything to try stay relevant.

 

i wont mind michael but franklin?! hes character is too weak and boring.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Zello said:

IDK man reminds me of this all the way back in 2010

 

https://www.vg247.com/2010/07/26/rumour-gta-v-is-set-in…/

 

It was about some gay guy and his boyfriend that apparently knew about GTA V being set in Los Santos.

I won't believe it until I see it. I'm not easily fooled like the rest of these morons running around believing everything they see. The community has set themselves up for disappointment, especially with all the GTA 6 rumors. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

JustAnothaBrickinDaWal
Just now, CarimboHanky said:

they will say anything to try stay relevant.

 

i wont mind michael but franklin?! hes character is too weak and boring.

Tbh the story wouldve been alot better if it were just between micheal and trevor with their rivalry, and wouldve allowed for an interesting perspective

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.