Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk IX

Spider-Vice

Please leave complaining to the Bitch & Moan Thread, and vehicle discussions in their respective threads. Participants and/or originators of arguments, bashing or bickering due to differing opinions or obvious bait WILL BE PENALIZED AT THE STAFF'S DISCRETION.

 

Posts about YouTubers are also not allowed and belong here. Bashing or flaming Youtubers will incur penalties.

Message added by Spider-Vice

Recommended Posts

AUScowboy

I could see them peppering in a few militarized boats, especially if they plan on never actually dedicating an entire DLC for a Naval update. I'll take some weaponized boats as well as an F-14, F-35B and F-117. 

  • Like 3
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piro
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Crateman said:

Imagine a water dlc with bogdan, deliver this 3 tugs to paleto bay...

I would be fine with a water dlc only if they improve the water physics like being able to drive a boat and having like a oil rig or some massive business opportunity with creative missions...

 

Don't get me wrong, i love My tug, but the only way that can work is if we have a tug mk2, with rocket Boost, lock on missiles and  countermeasures to kill those pesky noobikers 😂

There are mods that add super fast boats and they work just fine. But yeah, improved handling would be great.

But I guess the biggest issue for now with water dlc is that the waves are not synced between players (thats why the mission with technical aqua is so glitchy. Your character will be in 4 different places on 4 different monitors).

Knowing R* they would either:

a) ignore the issue
b) disable waves completely 
 

52 minutes ago, Crateman said:

having like a oil rig or some massive business opportunity with creative missions...

oil rig sounds like a great place for new missions
838002-GTA5%202017-09-26%2010-06-15-526.


But when it comes to having a new property I'd much rather have something like this. A small artificial private island with secret underwater lair. And it could work the same way as yachts.
Celebrity-Private-Islands-Amillarah-Mald
 

Spoiler

Celebrity-Private-Islands-Amillarah-Miam

image.jpg


Or maybe a mansion like this?
51302b0bbe9b9b57f1e017796bf19d22.jpg

But speaking of new islands, could you imagine if they added something like this instead? An island the size of Paleto Bay would be a nice change of pace after all those years.
pBwKXIM.jpg

Edited by Piro
  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
REXX
32 minutes ago, Piro said:

disable waves completely

They did once and thats how some people legitimately got world records in sea races lol

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EkaSwede
5 minutes ago, REXX said:

They did once and thats how some people legitimately got world records in sea races lol

Well, at least before those cancerous, loser 1 second world record lap times started spreading around. I still don't get why Rockstar just does something about it. Their names are right there. It can't be anymore clear!

 

But B&Ming aside, now that the Utralight is on sae, I wonder if we'd get soething of a Gyrocopter or something to complete the Pilotwings package. We got a hanglider and a jetpack. A Little Willie would be so fun to have.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iHitman1589

Hey guys, does Grand Theft Auto V's changenumber on steam database mean anything, because it was recently changed after the qabeta updated last night.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SparingDonkey30
1 hour ago, Piro said:

Or maybe a mansion like this?
51302b0bbe9b9b57f1e017796bf19d22.jpg

I was scouting out some places where a mansion estate to this caliber could go... And my final answer would be the Palimino Highlands! Ocean views and relatively high mountains, hillsides, and cliffs followed by a crisp shoreline.

Rockstar, just work on giving us the Lenny Avery Real Estate Website already!! I want a thirty car showroom garage and new mansion properties!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DEADMEAT2016
Posted (edited)

retracted

Edited by DEADMEAT2016
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaddenedGhost

Can't wait for a new boat each week when a naval dlc drops -_-

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DEADMEAT2016
Posted (edited)

retracted

Edited by DEADMEAT2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Retro_Causality

pray for today

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpaceOdyssey69
2 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

pray for today

🙏

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TagoKG

So fun say qabeta2 now has the DLC pack update in RDO so dlc soon ?

 

RDO dlc = GTAO dlc ? 

 

can we have hope ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Killer Whale
2 hours ago, Piro said:

oil rig sounds like a great place for new missions
838002-GTA5%202017-09-26%2010-06-15-526.

 

Everyone keeps talking about Cops and Robbers, and they aren't looking much, much beyond that idea.

 

Why not have some sort of oil rig where we can manage our own PMC that rivals the likes of Merryweather? Not solely focusing on PvP, stealing stuff from Merryweather's strongholds to ridicule them like supplies, hardware and even plans. We could develop prototype vehicles and weapons not found anywhere else, not just mods for them. Stealing top secret plans from them gives you the chance to develop either powerful weapons, weaponized vehicles or even unique civilian vehicles not to be found anywhere else.

 

We could develop several branches (R&D, Intel, Support... you might know where I'm going with this) so it shows its strength throughout all lobbies.

 

Issue here is that we'd definitely need more than four people for this to make sense. And this would pave way to more ludicrous vehicles around the lobby, not to mention the weapons.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaffa

Remember this one? 

 

lPIcgS7.png

 

Yeah, why do I get the feeling that idea may have gone out the window? 

After playing Bully recently, there are perhaps some arcades that could be added, but not a great deal unless they're just going to be re-dressed versions of stuff we already have. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rollschuh2282
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Gaffa said:

Remember this one? 

 

lPIcgS7.png

 

Yeah, why do I get the feeling that idea may have gone out the window? 

After playing Bully recently, there are perhaps some arcades that could be added, but not a great deal unless they're just going to be re-dressed versions of stuff we already have. 

well...maybe they will add some.

i mean at least they could polish up and add that cut arcade game called axe and furry

Edited by rollschuh2282
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
z3r0 c001
1 hour ago, SparingDonkey30 said:

I was scouting out some places where a mansion estate to this caliber could go... And my final answer would be the Palimino Highlands! Ocean views and relatively high mountains, hillsides, and cliffs followed by a crisp shoreline.

Rockstar, just work on giving us the Lenny Avery Real Estate Website already!! I want a thirty car showroom garage and new mansion properties!

Stark's mansion was in Malibu, and irl Malibu is a rich town full of mansions, Chumash would make more sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CarimboHanky
5 hours ago, Skittish_Snoop said:

Has anybody asked themselves, why did R* choose the Maze Bank Tower? Maybe another heist DLC incoming?

its the tallest building in the city, thats all, no heist, nothing.

1 hour ago, DEADMEAT2016 said:

Totally off topic ... is it possible to go into the "red" in GTA5, has anybody ever gotten a negative account balance ????

you may go negative in your money earned stat when R* remove money from your account but you cannot go into debt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VitoCorleone1992
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Piro said:

I would say another expansion to CEOs would make more sense than a heist.

This is what i thought. There's no cop dlc, but instead it's a Finance and Felony part 3.

4 hours ago, Crateman said:

Imagine a water dlc with bogdan, deliver this 3 tugs to paleto bay...

I would be fine with a water dlc only if they improve the water physics like being able to drive a boat and having like a oil rig or some massive business opportunity with creative missions...

 

Don't get me wrong, i love My tug, but the only way that can work is if we have a tug mk2, with rocket Boost, lock on missiles and  countermeasures to kill those pesky noobikers 😂

The problem with boats and water is the fact that each time you're driving one, or worst case scenario, using one for a sell mission, seems like you're surfing mini-tsunamis...idk, seems ood the way the boat works on water, big ass waves and the boat slows down as f*ck and you jump 3m in to the air. I don't think that boats work that way in real life.

3 hours ago, Piro said:

There are mods that add super fast boats and they work just fine. But yeah, improved handling would be great.

But I guess the biggest issue for now with water dlc is that the waves are not synced between players (thats why the mission with technical aqua is so glitchy. Your character will be in 4 different places on 4 different monitors).

Knowing R* they would either:

a) ignore the issue
b) disable waves completely

But speaking of new islands, could you imagine if they added something like this instead? An island the size of Paleto Bay would be a nice change of pace after all those years.
pBwKXIM.jpg

They will probably ignore, it's better keep the realism of the ocean by letting the waves stay. And i'm more keen to have mansions in vinewood hills/near the beaches rather a artificial island with a mansion, even less like you mention, if they would work like the yatch, then in different sessions, they would spawn in different locations? Seems pretty unrealistic.
 

Also, yes, if they added small islands then a water dlc would take a whole new meaning and functionality/practicality.

37 minutes ago, Gaffa said:

Remember this one? 

 

lPIcgS7.png

 

Yeah, why do I get the feeling that idea may have gone out the window? 

After playing Bully recently, there are perhaps some arcades that could be added, but not a great deal unless they're just going to be re-dressed versions of stuff we already have. 

The way they need work about the arcades is adding games that can be played by two players (yes, we have the street gang wars game up to 4 players, but, it's not that great) in a competitive way, like interact with each other and not the race and chase and that cowboy shooting game that you can only rival another player to see who scores more points. That's why we need a fighting game.

Edited by VitoCorleone1992
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SparingDonkey30
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, z3r0 c001 said:

Stark's mansion was in Malibu, and irl Malibu is a rich town full of mansions, Chumash would make more sense

Yeah I guess you're right... I'd rather see a string of new homes around a reworked Palimino Highlands but Chumash would work I suppose.. Just edit some of the existing properties and put buyable properties where gang attacks don't dwell.

 

Hell, Cape Catfish would be my choice over Chumash... Basing thing off of the films or not.

 

We've been to Chumash with Gunrunning. Having houses there would be better than nothing but I wouldn't think that would be the right place to "get away from the action".

Edited by SparingDonkey30
Further explanation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VitoCorleone1992
3 minutes ago, SparingDonkey30 said:

Yeah I guess you're right... I'd rather see a string of new homes around a reworked Palimino Highlands but Chumash would work I suppose.. Just edit some of the existing properties and put buyable properties where gang attacks don't dwell.

 

Hell, Cape Catfish would be my choice over Chumash... Basing thing off of the films or not.

I guess there's a gang war in cape catfish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Crateman said:

Imagine a water dlc with bogdan, deliver this 3 tugs to paleto bay...

I would be fine with a water dlc only if they improve the water physics like being able to drive a boat and having like a oil rig or some massive business opportunity with creative missions...

In my opinion, the only way a naval business wouldn't be extremely boring is if you were forced to sell in an adversary mode that had a minimum of 8+ players and there's a choice of different boats that all have strengths and weaknesses. Attackers would need to steal goods or else the seller gets them back even upon failure. (So attackers don't just destroy stuff.) The business shouldn't require any active time investment either outside of the sell mission, and when you can sell should be determined by real time, say once every 3 days, so there's no need to AFK.


Anything other than and you're just slowly taking boats around the coasts with NPC attackers. 😴

Edited by SummerFreeze
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DEADMEAT2016
Posted (edited)

retracted

Edited by DEADMEAT2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
z3r0 c001
24 minutes ago, SparingDonkey30 said:

We've been to Chumash with Gunrunning. Having houses there would be better than nothing but I wouldn't think that would be the right place to "get away from the action".

if they add mansions it's not like Chumash will be the only place with mansions

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skc_2srk
15 hours ago, DEADMEAT2016 said:

I'm sure that I am in the minority here, but as a PC Player I'm still holding out some hope that RS will do a major update to the cheat detection within game. Personally I'd rather have that than a DLC that is rendered unusable because of all the Modder's. "The May 2020 Disaster" (that is what some of us on PC are calling it) had a reaching impact on the game. It not only backfired (on PC) and DID NOT bring in a wave of new Players that might fund the Servers, but corrupted many legit Players, AND created a situation so dire that many Players that would normally not resort to using a Mod Menu started using one because they could see no other way to exist in game. The impact on the PC platform has had such an effect on the SERVER TIME USED / MONEY SPENT (Shark Cards) ratio that it now impacts all platforms, and might be why the event weeks are what they are. As Rock Star "cuts the Players Allowance" as it where, trying to regain a more cost effective SERVER TIME / MONEY SPENT RATIO. It is always ironic to me the number of long term Players (of which I am one, over 3800 hours) that never give RS any credit for their monetary scheme. Which has allowed many Players to play for YEARS and log thousands of hours of server time for FREE after the initial purchase of game. And also never need to use server time plans.

 Rock Star IS a business after all, and there is nothing wrong with that. It simply IS. But the situation on PC is serious and many are wondering why can't or won't RS do something. It is common now that the people that create and promote Mod Menus actually use the RS Social Club and messenger to distribute the Menus, and RS seems not to care at all. Even after reported by many Players the accounts remain open and the activity only increases. I was part of a group that for a few weeks recorded, posted, and reported hundreds of Modder's with video evidence, if only to illustrate the severity of the problem. We even did daily searches on EBAY and reported the sales of Modded accounts, and infiltrated many discord servers and collected evidence of web sites that sold Mod Menus .... all for not.

 what I am building up to is ... when I see or hear that there is background activity in the game code, I'm not hoping so much for a DLC ... but the rescue of the existing content.

Just add HWID Bans, it would reduce modders by 99% on pc

 

or add something like Battleye but still ... i wouldnt support that

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DEADMEAT2016
Posted (edited)

retracted

Edited by DEADMEAT2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black-Dragon96
8 minutes ago, DEADMEAT2016 said:

A simple mathematical check of money earned / money spent / money on hand + some variable that established a threshold for a rank per hour played would catch 99.99999999% of them. Heck i can go online and within minutes spot them with no trouble. The number of them that do silly things like give themselves the rank of 2000 after only having the game a week or something is mind blowing. 

When a group of us where reporting them as fast as we could record them, we at first thought RS did not care, but we soon came to realize that for a group of RS Employees to "manually" ban or punish them is impractical at this point. The shear numbers of them is to large, the solution must be a software driven remedy. One of the things that did bother us was that it did not seem like RS would even take the time to do daily searches on EBAY and request that the postings for Modd'ed accounts be removed ... I mean how tough is that ???

In the end we did however come to lay the blame on RS for this situation when one in the group said this ...

"You can't blame a Cockroach for being a Cockroach, but you can blame a homeowner for not doing the required Housekeeping"

I won't add anymore to this topic here ... it belongs somewhere else ... my bad.

Thing is you cant do that because the stats are that f*cked up that you can not base any system on them.

I had my playtime go down a few 100 hours just recently. No idea why.

 

At this point it would probably just be better if they did nothing. The last few times they did something legit players got buttf*cked while the scriptkids where back within 5 min with fresh accounts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
Posted (edited)

EDIT

Edited by SummerFreeze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skc_2srk
12 minutes ago, DEADMEAT2016 said:

A simple mathematical check of money earned / money spent / money on hand + some variable that established a threshold for a rank per hour played would catch 99.99999999% of them. Heck i can go online and within minutes spot them with no trouble. The number of them that do silly things like give themselves the rank of 2000 after only having the game a week or something is mind blowing. 

When a group of us where reporting them as fast as we could record them, we at first thought RS did not care, but we soon came to realize that for a group of RS Employees to "manually" ban or punish them is impractical at this point. The shear numbers of them is to large, the solution must be a software driven remedy. One of the things that did bother us was that it did not seem like RS would even take the time to do daily searches on EBAY and request that the postings for Modd'ed accounts be removed ... I mean how tough is that ???

In the end we did however come to lay the blame on RS for this situation when one in the group said this ...

"You can't blame a Cockroach for being a Cockroach, but you can blame a homeowner for not doing the required Housekeeping"

I won't add anymore to this topic here ... it belongs somewhere else ... my bad.

i dont think it belongs somewhere else

 

a new dlc can come with new measures to counter modders

 

hwid bans would stop 99% of Dual account modders wich are the most annoying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
secrecy274
2 hours ago, DEADMEAT2016 said:

Totally off topic ... is it possible to go into the "red" in GTA5, has anybody ever gotten a negative account balance ????

 

Maybe that's where all the "Foreclosures" come from ???

No, it's not possible. Been at zero balance a few times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 17 Users Currently Viewing
    4 members, 2 Anonymous, 11 Guests

    • NightShineDragon
    • LeakyLine
    • Benefactor69
    • studiosED
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.