Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Spider-Vice

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk IX

Spider-Vice

Please leave complaining to the Bitch & Moan Thread, and vehicle discussions in their respective threads. Participants and/or originators of arguments, bashing or bickering due to differing opinions or obvious bait WILL BE PENALIZED AT THE STAFF'S DISCRETION.

 

Posts about YouTubers are also not allowed and belong here. Bashing or flaming Youtubers will incur penalties.

Message added by Spider-Vice

Recommended Posts

EkaSwede

Ultralight is a nice little thing to casually float around in the sky, especially off radar. You can actually manually aim the machinegun, but it can only do so much and why do that to even begin with?

 

Whenever I hop on my Ultralight I like playing some "Hanglider Music" from Pilotwings 64. It's such a nice time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, jonesad24 said:

I knew I should have moved my hanger from LSIA to Fort Zancudo last week when the discount was 70%. This week it will cost but it would have been free last week. Suppose I need to decide if the extra spend is worth it for a double money week.

The hangar business isn't worth it even at x2. I personally only do it for fun... a mission here and there. Then my storage is usually full by the time there's another x2 event. So if you're concerned about money you should do something else this week, and move your hangar the next time it's on discount.

  

2 minutes ago, EkaSwede said:

Ultralight is a nice little thing to casually float around in the sky, especially off radar. You can actually manually aim the machinegun, but it can only do so much and why do that to even begin with?

Yeah, I'm not putting the MG on my new Ultralight either. Thanks, Rockstar, for giving me money back on bad purchases.

Edited by SummerFreeze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonesad24
4 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

The hangar business isn't worth it even at x2. I personally only do it for fun... a mission here and there. Then my storage is usually full by the time there's another x2 event. So if you're concerned about money you should do something else this week, and move your hangar the next time it's on discount.

Are they that bad? I just watched a vid and it said you can sell 10 crates of jewelry for £200k solo, I suppose it depends how quick you can source those 10 crates I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, jonesad24 said:

Are they that bad? I just watched a vid and it said you can sell 10 crates of jewelry for £200k solo, I suppose it depends how quick you can source those 10 crates I guess.

The most you can make on a crate is 10k (base value) x 1.7 (if you sell 50 of one type of narcotics/chemicals/meds) x 2 (event bonus) = $34k.

 

Minus Ron's cut which is like $500 or maybe a little more. (5% but I don't know which bonuses affect it.)

 

Average time for a mission should be around 7 minutes if you know what to do, and they're not easy missions

 

You can make more than $34k in 7 minutes simply by alternating VIP work and TB client jobs. Crates x2 (large special cargo warehouse) isn't even a comparison.

Edited by SummerFreeze
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whywontyoulisten
4 hours ago, Suq_Maidic said:

I wouldn't be surprised if R* absolutely trashed GTAO at the end with an apocalypse DLC, then just left the game in that mangled hell-state just to push everyone to GTA VI.

It's already in a mangled hell-state.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonesad24
15 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

The most you can make on a crate is 10k (base value) x 1.7 (if you sell 50 of one type of narcotics/chemicals/meds) x 2 (event bonus) = $34k.

 

Minus Ron's cut which is like $500 or maybe a little more. (5% but I don't know which bonuses affect it.)

 

Average time for a mission should be around 7 minutes if you know what to do, and they're not easy missions

 

You can make more than $34k in 7 minutes simply by alternating VIP work and TB client jobs. Crates x2 (large special cargo warehouse) isn't even a comparison.

OK, not great then haha.

 

I may give it a go as it's something different. My ceo large warehouses are already full and I can't be doing anymore client jobs or ceo work I'm burnt out from them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FezTunz313

@Fun 2 Did they add new vehicles to the podium list yet? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, jonesad24 said:

OK, not great then haha.

 

I may give it a go as it's something different. My ceo large warehouses are already full and I can't be doing anymore client jobs or ceo work I'm burnt out from them. 

By all means, give them a go. However, I would do them from the hangar you already have at LSIA because there isn't much of a difference; on average the missions should be faster from Zancudo, but there are some missions that take you to the city. The access to Lazers is useful at the Fort as well, but if you already got some weaponized vehicles, you can use those instead. A Hydra for example would be more useful anyway.

Edited by SummerFreeze
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cash 4 Clickbait
Posted (edited)

Minor update from Scotland.

 

Rockstar North aren't officially allowed back until July 31st AT THE EARLIEST... but they'll be forced to enforce distancing in the building if they do. They can still work from home and "work flexibly" (essentially means; come in if it's worth the trouble or absolutely necessary)

Edited by Zak Ras
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krispy2396

Ultralight is free? nice. Butt..

 

Calling it now.. In the fuuuuture event week, they're gonna make the oppressor mkll free.

 

Oh my Gawdness broomstick everywhere. Everywheeere. 😂

  • KEKW 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piro
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, jonesad24 said:

Are they that bad? I just watched a vid and it said you can sell 10 crates of jewelry for £200k solo, I suppose it depends how quick you can source those 10 crates I guess.

The missions itself are fun, at least most of them (as long as you know what you are doing and won't die in a bad place) but in the time it takes to get 1-4 crates (depending on people in your organization) You do 2-3 freeroam missions that pay 35k each. So it ain't really worth it. 

But damn, I with they made part to for Smugglers Run... There are so many things that they can still do 

- fix payouts so its actually worth it
- give us another hangar / aircraft carrier
- fix the spawn points for personal aircrafts on LSIA
- add spawn points on water for sea sparrow / seabreeze 
- mk2 versions for pre-smugglers run aircrafts 
- mk2/retro jetpack
- better parachutes with rocket boost / paragliders
- wingsuits
- proper pilot outfits and hats
- they could even combine it with that Naval dlc and add more amphibious planes and helis. 

edit: oh and better hud for aircrafts, like in ace combat games
apps.59838.64007305632545532.507db554-78

 

Edited by Piro
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Classique
17 minutes ago, FezTunz313 said:

@Fun 2 Did they add new vehicles to the podium list yet? 

6 vehicles remain to show up on the Podium.

S80RR

V-STR

Apocalypse Deathbike

Komoda

Sugoi

GP1

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpaceOdyssey69

Could that Apocalypse Deathbike that is yet to be released on the podium indicate anything..?

 

That bike is sort of specific with it's own theme.

 

Could be released on the day of the speculated CNC/apocalyptic DLC

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black-Dragon96
Posted (edited)

Oh joy an Aircraft I want for free and another one on discount. Boy I cant wait to buy them.

 

If only I had a space to f*cking do so. Wich I do not have because someone decided to limit the amount of hangars to 1 and the amount of storable aircraft to 20.

To whoever decided that:

your-idea-is-ot1tx8.jpg

Edited by Black-Dragon96
  • Like 5
  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
uNi

A green Vagner is always nice I guess.

  • Like 1
  • YEE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spider-Vice

Nice, Pilot Week.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suq_Maidic
3 hours ago, Grinch of Los Santos said:

Dear god, i cannot handle doing those Ron missions again, the annoyance and frustration of trying to get cargo while being completely obliterated by buzzards that apparently lock onto you with their machine gun turrets and never missing a bullet. I don't know if it's worth the pain and agony. 

Maybe the other mode will be the better option. 

Possibly controversial opinion: the Smuggler's Run missions are the most fun out of all the businesses. If the cargo was actually worth anything, I'd love to do it full time over the special cargo.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Halal Cyborg

I sold my Vagner after winning it on the podium = profit 884325

 

Sold my ultralight after getting a free one = profit 241530

 

sold my apc and bought it at 85% off = profit 772910

 

sadly the imorgon I already won on the podium but perhaps someone could add their profit after selling?

 

my total profit from these vehicles is Gta$1898765

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonesad24
37 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

By all means, give them a go. However, I would do them from the hangar you already have at LSIA because there isn't much of a difference; on average the missions should be faster from Zancudo, but there are some missions that take you to the city. The access to Lazers is useful at the Fort as well, but if you already got some weaponized vehicles, you can use those instead. A Hydra for example would be more useful anyway.

I may treat myself to a Hydra, Obviously it's not one of the aircraft's on sale this week though. Just done a source a mission, Had to destroy some jammers. Took me bloody 20 mins lol. Suppose more practice and I will get quicker.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brn12

Man, just when I think it wont get any worse... it gets a lot worse.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joel15cat
2 minutes ago, Suq_Maidic said:

Possibly controversial opinion: the Smuggler's Run missions are the most fun out of all the businesses. If the cargo was actually worth anything, I'd love to do it full time over the special cargo.

Those missions should have been VIP work.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spectre "2K"

"this is what the greeks call quid pro quo..." *find new session* 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
4 minutes ago, Spectre "2K" said:

"this is what the greeks call quid pro quo..." *find new session* 

Yeah, because it's actually Latin.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grinch of Los Santos
Just now, Suq_Maidic said:

Possibly controversial opinion: the Smuggler's Run missions are the most fun out of all the businesses. If the cargo was actually worth anything, I'd love to do it full time over the special cargo.

I don't know, I found them to be tedious and a pain the butt. I'd rather grind the casino heist, easy 4 million a day. (Big Con or Aggressive with Artwork, 2 players only).pretty easy tbh. 

Opinion on businesses, tbh Special Cargo is my favorite along with the Nightclub stock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jackedbanan

is this game still worth playing? I'm about 496 level, I created the character almost seven years ago. thinking about reaching to 500 and remove it for good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StormerBoy
5 hours ago, Suq_Maidic said:

I wouldn't be surprised if R* absolutely trashed GTAO at the end with an apocalypse DLC, then just left the game in that mangled hell-state just to push everyone to GTA VI.

What do you mean 'if'? That is the state it has been in for the last 24 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
9 minutes ago, jonesad24 said:

I may treat myself to a Hydra, Obviously it's not one of the aircraft's on sale this week though. Just done a source a mission, Had to destroy some jammers. Took me bloody 20 mins lol. Suppose more practice and I will get quicker.

I only mentioned the Hydra in case you already have one. You can use several vehicles to do these missions. Whether you should buy a Hydra I'd say depends on what you already have. It would help on the mission you mention because it's fast, has the explosive guns, and you can even blow up the Brickade carrying the cargo and pick it out of the air in the same swoop. I'd recommend a Rogue since it's on sale, but it's only really good if you're good at dropping bombs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grinch of Los Santos
1 minute ago, jackedbanan said:

is this game still worth playing? I'm about 496 level, I created the character almost seven years ago. thinking about reaching to 500 and remove it for good

I guess, get money for upcoming DLC and take advantage of things going on sale. Other than that, not really. (My opinion) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonesad24
6 minutes ago, Grinch of Los Santos said:

I don't know, I found them to be tedious and a pain the butt. I'd rather grind the casino heist, easy 4 million a day. (Big Con or Aggressive with Artwork, 2 players only).pretty easy tbh. 

Opinion on businesses, tbh Special Cargo is my favorite along with the Nightclub stock.

I always play solo, Done all the prep work for the stealth version, Went to do the actual heist and the random who joined me kept dying after jumping from the helicopter! I didn't even make it in the casino. Haven't tried it since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jackedbanan
6 minutes ago, Grinch of Los Santos said:

I guess, get money for upcoming DLC and take advantage of things going on sale. Other than that, not really. (My opinion) 

I have a lot of money that I couldn't even drain if I wanted to, also I have all the sh*t from all DLCs. well it's time to go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 20 Users Currently Viewing
    7 members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests

    • Crateman
    • Cash 4 Clickbait
    • Naicox
    • VitoCorleone1992
    • _Celldweller
    • CarcerCityMadMan
    • amurleopard5
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.