GTA LCS map in San Andreas?

HateMachine91

HateMachine91

Has anyone made a mod where you can explore a working Liberty City Stories era Liberty City in San Andreas? Not a full LCS conversion but a mod like GTA Underground but instead of GTA III Era Liberty City its LCS Era Liberty City?

Thanks.

• 3 years later...

Answer for what?

Do you mean instead of GTA III Era Liberty City, a LCS Era Liberty City, but not a full LCS conversion?

Edited by ZAZ

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2023 at 2:59 AM, Skviki said:

Kinda yeah, i mean't like a LCS map mod for GTA San Andreas..

AFAIK, there isn't a LCS Map mod that brings the Liberty City from the era onto the San Andreas map. Rather, for continuity reasons of III, VC and SA, tons of mod teams prefer to use the 2001 map from GTA3 instead. There's a total conversion mod for San Andreas by Dageron, that replaces the SA map with LCS 98 map. It's no longer being developed though. Should be easy to find on Google though.

0rTqlCW.png

Intel Core i5-12400F | MSI MAG Z790 ACE | Adata XPG Gammix D30 16GB 3200MHz CL16
Cooler Master MasterWatt 650 80 Plus | MSI MAG FORGE M100A | ASUS Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super EVO V2 OC | Samsung 870 EVO 500GB SATA SSD
WD Blue™ SATA SSD M.2 2280 500GB | Western Digital 1TB HDD | Cooler Master Hyper T20 CPU Air Cooler

On 12/8/2023 at 8:40 AM, Jimmy said:

AFAIK, there isn't a LCS Map mod that brings the Liberty City from the era onto the San Andreas map. Rather, for continuity reasons of III, VC and SA, tons of mod teams prefer to use the 2001 map from GTA3 instead. There's a total conversion mod for San Andreas by Dageron, that replaces the SA map with LCS 98 map. It's no longer being developed though. Should be easy to find on Google though.

Can you send the link? All I found was some mods for Vice City and GTA III...

5 hours ago, Skviki said:

Can you send the link? All I found was some mods for Vice City and GTA III...

This probably the last build they ever made. I do not think it is being developed anymore. You may face compatibility issues with Windows 8.1 or 10.

0rTqlCW.png

Intel Core i5-12400F | MSI MAG Z790 ACE | Adata XPG Gammix D30 16GB 3200MHz CL16
Cooler Master MasterWatt 650 80 Plus | MSI MAG FORGE M100A | ASUS Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super EVO V2 OC | Samsung 870 EVO 500GB SATA SSD
WD Blue™ SATA SSD M.2 2280 500GB | Western Digital 1TB HDD | Cooler Master Hyper T20 CPU Air Cooler

On 12/9/2023 at 6:48 PM, Jimmy said:

This probably the last build they ever made. I do not think it is being developed anymore. You may face compatibility issues with Windows 8.1 or 10.

Looks like I already tried it. It is in fact awesome, but I meant only the map gets converted, maybe a GTA United re-texture or just the LCS map conversion, not the actual game. I repeat I actually already tried to only convert the map, but no luck...