2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Get Bonus RDO$ and Gold in Showdown Modes and Races (May 5th)

IzzyBlues

No Homing

5 of each special lure??? What's the point of that if you can't even break them? Or can you somehow lose one??

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1

IzzyBlues

I actually feel like I'm going to cry or something. If the next update is in June, then that means 6 months of waiting for new content. That is just absurd.

Edited by IzzyBlues93

Ricardo 👨 | Kacey 👩‍🦰 | Rose 🌹 | GTA VI 🌴

Swamps 🏞️ | Mountains ⛰️

Lemoyne outlaw

i might play some showdowns just for some extra money and gold. but other than that. its another lame week.

Shane_Dbns

Fisherman's starter kit and a free ability card... What am I? A level 10? I'd take free gun oil over any of this crap

I just came here to say this is so lame. 

• Like 4

CosmicBuffalo

Yall are haters, these clothing discounts are awesome.  My hat game is going to be on point.  If the speculation is true, every week that goes by is a chance to hit the interactive collector map.  Because many people are saying they want to revamp it.

• Like 2

BUT THE BENZ

they kill the collector's role......they kill the game!

ALifeOfMisery

8u3czF5.gif

joshua969

Cool...no excuse to leave my 3rd play-thru on single player then.

kcole4001
2 hours ago, No Homing said:

5 of each special lure??? What's the point of that if you can't even break them? Or can you somehow lose one??

You can lose them if you don't know that you shouldn't reel when the fish is struggling.

I lost one my first day of fishing, at the time the price ($1.50 maybe?) was still relatively significant at my low level and poor monetary state.

Edited by kcole4001
clarity

No Homing
4 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

You can lose them if you don't know that you shouldn't reel when the fish is struggling.

I lost one my first day of fishing, at the time the price ($1.50 maybe?) was still relatively significant at my low level and poor monetary state.

No that's the normal lure, not the special. I think?

• Like 3

Direwrath

I get the impression that they do not like us... 

What is bad about these "special" treats that they like to give us is the fact that the time taken to make the newswire look as nice as it does is actually worth more than what the news is actually about. 

2 hours ago, CosmicBuffalo said:

Yall are haters, these clothing discounts are awesome.  My hat game is going to be on point.  If the speculation is true, every week that goes by is a chance to hit the interactive collector map.  Because many people are saying they want to revamp it.

Pictures or I don't believe it!

• Like 2

DarkFlame588

What is that, a whole 5 extra dollars per showdown match?

• Like 2

kcole4001
1 hour ago, No Homing said:

No that's the normal lure, not the special. I think?

OK, I really don't remember the price at this point, but when I finally had decent money I bought 4 or 5 spares of each before realizing I'm never going to need more than maybe 1 of each, and haven't lost a lure since.

Potter145

Nice role discounts for new GamePass players. Every new player gets 20 Gold in the beginning, so they can afford 2 of the base roles from the start.

Also many new low levels in showdowns starting Thursday on Xbox. They won't have fun getting one shot all the time by high levels and not being able to kill anyone...

Lonely-Martin

R*: Mwahahaha!

Clickalot

Oh yes..I am happy with the Hats discounts. I finally completed the catalogue :)

Gold is useless to me now LOL!!!!!

(except for the Outlawpass)

Rokushakubo

Deleted RDR2 today. Will stay that way until R* pull their finger out. So salty about this because I love the game but it's dead AF, and I've never really believed that many games proclaimed as 'dead' are, but this one is...or at the very least kept on life support by THESE f*ckING PATHETIC ASS WEEKLY UPDATES. 

Hats off to any of you to whom this game still satiates your gaming itch and have stuck with it all this time. 

On 5/8/2020 at 8:12 PM, Rokushakubo said:

Deleted RDR2 today. Will stay that way until R* pull their finger out. So salty about this because I love the game but it's dead AF, and I've never really believed that many games proclaimed as 'dead' are, but this one is...or at the very least kept on life support by THESE f*ckING PATHETIC ASS WEEKLY UPDATES. 

Hats off to any of you to whom this game still satiates your gaming itch and have stuck with it all this time. 

I dont bother to play it as I used to, but unless im interested to play a game that takes a lot of space as rdr, like gta, i would'nt delete it.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 1:12 PM, Rokushakubo said:

Just broke my 130 day login streak and it feels so good to not have to even worry about logging into this game every day. 

I don't play the game anymore. I'll join my brother every once in a blue moon for a little session, but that usually ends miserably due to disconnects and other BS. Bugs that have been around since BETA are still a thing. No amount of discounts will fix that. New content won't fix it either. I'm pretty much done with R* games.

• Like 2

Leftover Pizza
50 minutes ago, sodoff said:

I don't play the game anymore. I'll join my brother every once in a blue moon for a little session, but that usually ends miserably due to disconnects and other BS. Bugs that have been around since BETA are still a thing. No amount of discounts will fix that. New content won't fix it either. I'm pretty much done with R* games.

To be fair, their single player modes are pretty good, but the online counterparts AND the Rockstar/T2 attitude towards fixing bugs and communicating to the player base, are appallingly bad. And it's exactly THAT attitude what ruined both these games and my respect for Rockstar games. They won't get any of my money anymore.

• Like 2