yungsufoto

Zapper
8 minutes ago, kris_1313 said:

/v/irgins

This is good :kekw:

• KEKW 1
xanoka
6 minutes ago, rml_gta said:

Mmm trans I doubt it, but homosexual protagonist...could be, I mean it wouldn´t be the first time R* makes a gay/lesbian character, look at Bill Williamson from Red Dead that is not directly confirmed but in his story it says he was discharged from the army because of "deviancy" (and at that time homosexuality was accepted as deviancy or a type of sickness) and other minor references, Florian from GTA IV, and other ones that I can´t remember. I really wouldn´t care of that if the protagonist was homosexual, I accept all type of attractions so I wouldn´t have any problem, maybe a bisexual character could be cool as they did in Fallout (you can develope romances with female/male characters no matter your character gender)

Despite they're important characters for the story of each game, they aren't the main character, the character the player connects with. it could cause some angry players to backlash the game because of the main character

VercettiGuy
14 minutes ago, Zapper said:

It's very heavily implied that Trevor is bisexual.

Nah, Trevor is just weird. The guy would f*ck an apple pie if he's horny enough.

• Like 1
  • KEKW 5
DeltaV20
26 minutes ago, VercettiGuy said:

Nah, Trevor is just weird. The guy would f*ck an apple pie if he's horny enough.

Ah you mean this 

• KEKW 2
xanoka

did jason schreier said anything about that tom henderson leak? he usually debunk leaks so if he didn't said anything could this mean it's true?

• Like 1
marquuard
1 hour ago, xanoka said:

did jason schreier said anything about that tom henderson leak? he usually debunk leaks so if he didn't said anything could this mean it's true?

It would be too much waste of time to research the obvious that a half-true, half-false COD leaker doesn't know anything useful.

We have the notorious diversity topic with 45 pages of bullsh*t since May, does that make us leakers? I think it doesn't.

Edited by marquuard
  • Like 1
  • fir thi bairns 1
xanoka
2 minutes ago, marquuard said:

It would be too much wasted time to research the obvious that a half-true, half-false COD leaker doesn't know anything useful.

yeah you probably right. i asked because jason schreier usually says something about leaks on big upcoming games

• Like 1
Zello
4 hours ago, rml_gta said:

Mmm trans I doubt it, but homosexual protagonist...could be, I mean it wouldn´t be the first time R* makes a gay/lesbian character, look at Bill Williamson from Red Dead that is not directly confirmed but in his story it says he was discharged from the army because of "deviancy" (and at that time homosexuality was accepted as deviancy or a type of sickness) and other minor references, Florian from GTA IV, and other ones that I can´t remember. I really wouldn´t care of that if the protagonist was homosexual, I accept all type of attractions so I wouldn´t have any problem, maybe a bisexual character could be cool as they did in Fallout (you can develope romances with female/male characters no matter your character gender)

Just make the protagonist come from prison where those types of things happen. Maybe include a mission or two where he catches up with someone who did time with him and it's implied they were in a relationship together like OG LOC and that Vagos guy.

Edited by Zello
  • Like 3
testarossa 86
5 hours ago, 0909090 said:

Maybe protagonist won't be trans, but something like Klinger from M*A*S*H. That would create a lot of possibilities for many creative missions where crossdressing can be utilized. 😆
8fd6f8a114e4f1b21af9ecf1a68c0106.jpg

didn't they touch on this very lightly with Trevor in GTA V?

Zello
5 hours ago, 0909090 said:

Maybe protagonist won't be trans, but something like Klinger from M*A*S*H. That would create a lot of possibilities for many creative missions where crossdressing can be utilized. 😆
8fd6f8a114e4f1b21af9ecf1a68c0106.jpg

Fun fact the guy dressed up as a woman is John Santucci he was a criminal and an actor and did a lot of work with Michael Mann.  The movie Thief was based on his life I wouldn't be surprised if he did this sh*t irl.

Edited by Zello
gigachad69
9 hours ago, Zapper said:

Well, the good thing is GTA is already insanely over the top and wacky so any agressive female character should fit in perfectly.

depends which game. But then there's an issue of what kind of story is the game going to tell, because if you replaced any previous GTA protags with women, it just wouldn't work. Those stories are too masculine for that. Most of them are rags to riches stories, and women don't tend to become criminals if they are at the bottom.

darkdayz
14 hours ago, gigachad69 said:

depends which game. But then there's an issue of what kind of story is the game going to tell, because if you replaced any previous GTA protags with women, it just wouldn't work. Those stories are too masculine for that. Most of them are rags to riches stories, and women don't tend to become criminals if they are at the bottom.

I tend to agree. It's hard to imagine a female protagonist and how that character would be - because we only have knowledge of the masculine games that have come before.

Females in GTA make very good mission givers. Aunty Poulet comes to mind. I think if we are onto a cartel story, they have a great opportunity to explore a really badass female antagonist. I look to cartel bosses like Griselda Blanco for inspiration on that.

I am open to a female protagonist too, if done proper and realistically. I'd love to see how they approach it. If they do I hope they don't just cop out on it and do someone who's unstable like Catalina.

Greedy Gay

You people spend WAY too much time on the internet!

Cross-dressing gangsters? Transvestite protagonists?

I'm sorry but the reality is that most of the people want to play as a regular dude. These games suited for gritty, masculine, characters.

Also, to those talking about representation LGBT people are about 5% of the American population, you guys are statistical unicorns and ought not to be catered to at your level. If you want to equalize representation so bad you really should stop ADDING so many gay characters in movie, tv and advertising. Based on watching advertisements, one might think America was 50% gay.

Seriously, you have it a lot better now than I did as a Jew growing up in the Midwest in terms of representation where during Christmas time it was like my culture didn't exist. You know what I did? Turned on the Chanukah song, celebrated with my family and made peace with the fact that life isn't always fair and I can't always be in the majority.

I'm tired of the kvetching, when are we going to get a Jewish character!

Ugh you greedy gays, you already had a whole episodic content pack centered around your lifestyle, gay bar included! Isn't it about time you give up the podium so that us poor oppressed Jews can get a Ken Rosenberg expansion where we get to go to schul and play canasta at the country club when were down in Vice City setting up drug deals?

See, anyone can do this. It's just sad it takes me doing it with my own people for you to see how ridiculous this is.

I don't care what race, color or creed my protag is, so long as he's a man and my phone allows me to access women on the dating sites.

• Like 5
  • KEKW 4
  • Bruh 1
DexMacLeod
15 minutes ago, Touge Spirit Leader said:

I'm sorry but the reality is that most of the people want to play as a regular dude. These games suited for gritty, masculine, characters.

Also, to those talking about representation LGBT people are about 5% of the American population, you guys are statistical unicorns and ought not to be catered to at your level. If you want to equalize representation so bad you really should stop ADDING so many gay characters in movie, tv and advertising. Based on watching advertisements, one might think America was 50% gay.

Seriously, you have it a lot better now than I did as a Jew growing up in the Midwest in terms of representation where during Christmas time it was like my culture didn't exist. You know what I did? Turned on the Chanukah song, celebrated with my family and made peace with the fact that life isn't always fair and I can't always be in the majority.

Ugh you greedy gays, you already had a whole episodic content pack centered around your lifestyle, gay bar included! Isn't it about time you give up the podium so that us poor oppressed Jews can get a Ken Rosenberg expansion where we get to go to schul and play canasta at the country club when were down in Vice City setting up drug deals?

See, anyone can do this. It's just sad it takes me doing it with my own people for you to see how ridiculous this is.

I don't care what race, color or creed my protag is, so long as he's a man and my phone allows me to access women on the dating sites.

I can't tell if I'm supposed to take any of that seriously or if you're trying to do some sort of Cobert Report type bit. Either way, Johnny, the main character of a story DLC, was a Jew. Gay Tony wasn't the main character of his DLC and it didn't really center around his "gay lifestyle". It centered around the typical GTA stuff. Gay Tony was also a Jew, though.

Edited by DexMacLeod
  • Like 1
Zello
On 1/12/2021 at 7:21 AM, Len Lfc said:

And I'm saying they don't have to do different characters in different decades. They can use the same ones in both. In Driver: Parallel Lines, you play as "TK" The Kid, in 1978. You end up getting caught and going to jail for nearly 30 years. You come out in 2006, and play as the same character only 28 years older. So you could play as both the man and woman in the past and present. My point was just that it doesn't have to be the way you described. Just saying it's possible other ways.

My only problem with that is that the Protagonist would be like Super old and playing as a super old guy wouldn't be as fun imo.

• Like 1
Ser_Salty
13 hours ago, Touge Spirit Leader said:

What 0 pussy does to a mfer

• Like 1
  • KEKW 9
DownInThePMs
14 hours ago, Touge Spirit Leader said:

This is the wildest hot take ive seen on the site

• Like 2
The Wolf Man
22 hours ago, Touge Spirit Leader said:

Oh my.

BOOGIEMAN219

Italians are gangster, black dudes are gangster. 

But a gay or female character? Would kill the cool factor for me. 

Skips right to gta6 online. 

• Like 4
  • excuseme 1
ChengizVlad09

Why exactly having a female protag is so 'important'? Ask anyone of these fine ladies and not one single answer would be tied to anything video gaming related, I bet ya. Take a look at this lobbied content, it is appalling..

-DON'T POST JUNK LINKS PLEASE. - (Sikee Atric.)

Video gaming industry is getting - pardon my French - more retarded from day to day. Some of those ladies don't even know what or who are they talking about; " Dan Houser of Rockstar fame", yet they are so certain female protag is what GTA needs. Rofl. Damn, I really miss the times when video games were truly made for kids. Not only there was no place for these mentally challenged and paid freaks, but video games themselves were way better.

Furthermore, not only GTA is experiencing decreased interest in SP, but the SP itself is becoming something that looks like linear, mission based horse $hit, movie alike experience with stupid, boring, grindy and uninteresting, trivial quests that are wonderfully narrated. A proper, flashy bait for 0nline portion, nothing more. Open world - the very thing behind our love for the game - with its " living and breathing " systems and mechanics, is nothing but a cheap trick; but yeah, female protagonist is what the franchise needs. Especially when these paid feminazi c#nts put it like that.

@Uncle Sikee Atric

My apologies man, but I couldn't help myself. It was such a trash that I just had to do it. In one hand, almost in the purpose of spreading awareness, no harm intended.

Edited by ChengizVlad09
Removed article link
  • Like 6
Greedy Gay
On 1/13/2021 at 11:49 AM, DexMacLeod said:

I can't tell if I'm supposed to take any of that seriously or if you're trying to do some sort of Cobert Report type bit. Either way, Johnny, the main character of a story DLC, was a Jew. Gay Tony wasn't the main character of his DLC and it didn't really center around his "gay lifestyle". It centered around the typical GTA stuff. Gay Tony was also a Jew, though.

I forgot Johnny Klebitz was Jewish, or Gay Tony for that matter, that's how little identity politics mean to average players.

Either way, take it seriously.

On 1/14/2021 at 10:21 AM, The Wolf Man said:

Oh my.

Thanks for adding something productive to the conversation. You got something to say or are you just going to gawk like you have a spot on The View

On 1/14/2021 at 1:33 AM, Ser_Salty said:

What 0 pussy does to a mfer

Nice projection, GTA Online is the only game my girlfriend enjoys watching me play

The Wolf Man
3 hours ago, Touge Spirit Leader said:

Thanks for adding something productive to the conversation. You got something to say or are you just going to gawk like you have a spot on The View.

I've contributed a lot to this topic. Swipe a few pages back. I was banned by the way, and you're going to get banned as well if you keep up like this. The moderators around here are very sensitive.

Greedy Gay
On 1/15/2021 at 3:29 PM, The Wolf Man said:

I've contributed a lot to this topic. Swipe a few pages back. I was banned by the way, and you're going to get banned as well if you keep up like this. The moderators around here are very sensitive.

According to my name, newly changed by moderators, I'm gay now so that should give me a free pass from the PC police.

Edited by Greedy Gay
  • KEKW 2

I'm glad that I don't live in the west, otherwise I will be SO obsessed and crazy about these things...

Edited by Valtr
  • Like 1
TheDamnTrainCJ

I don't care, as long it doesn't feel forced. I mean the GTA Series always had diverse characters. Italians, Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, Chinese, eastern europeans... So i have no idea why people complain about lack of diversity.

• Like 1
Thelema93

Diversity is overrated. I prefer to eat the same old bread everyday. I'd rather not have a protagonist with a coochie. But I wouldn't necessarily hate it. Just as long as they get Michelle Rodriguez to play her. A gay protag is a big no no. Can't see them working it into the story organically. Unless they reveal it mid way like they did with Issac Sirko.. just stick with the formula ffs.. 

• Like 3
  • excuseme 1
9 hours ago, Thelema93 said:

Diversity is overrated. I prefer to eat the same old bread everyday. I'd rather not have a protagonist with a coochie. But I wouldn't necessarily hate it. Just as long as they get Michelle Rodriguez to play her. A gay protag is a big no no. Can't see them working it into the story organically. Unless they reveal it mid way like they did with Issac Sirko.. just stick with the formula ffs.. 

Isaac Sirko was pretty badass, wouldn't mind a gay protagonist like that. It wasn't really "heavy handed" like other gay characters these days

11 hours ago, Thelema93 said:

What would actually change with a gay character? Like what if, say, Franklin was gay and instead of simping for Tanisha he was simping for a dude. What really changes apart from that? Absolutely f*ck all, you're just being homophobic.

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1
13 hours ago, Thelema93 said:

You must have not heard about Omar Little. He was gay but when he came around a corner with his shotgun everyone was scared to death even the drug dealers and they all ran away.