Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Sonny's DR Will Review Your Mission!


Recommended Posts

Xa9YDDP.png

**

Have you ever wanted someone, who will review and record your mission? Well, here I am.

 

Something about me:

 

Hi! I'm a new reviewer on this scene. You can call me Sonny. My main goal is to improve my English pronouncation and of course have fun with your missions.

Feel free to correct me, when I'll make a mistake 😅

 

Questions And Answers:

Q: What types of missions can I send you?

A: Sky's the limit! You can send me your missionpacks, or single missions!

 

Q: Where should I send my mission?
A: You should send your mission on my Discord (Sonny#0582), but you can also send here.

 

Q: How much time I'll wait for reviewed mission?
A: For now I have small queue, so the mission should be reviewed and recorded couple days before you send me.

 

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv6_W0thV8EHw6xic-gfIEw (Ignore channel banner, it's a temporary thing XD)

 

Edited by SonnyDR
  • Like 7
  • YEE 3
  • fir thi bairns 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Huzaifa khan

I highly appreciate your motivation towards DYOM, also can't wait to see your reviews. I hope they will be promising! :beerhat:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2020 at 3:32 PM, boy of the cones said:

Make sure to leave the video recorded in the main topic page, https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/64474

Alright, I'll do that.
 

 

On 4/25/2020 at 6:29 PM, Huzaifa khan said:

I highly appreciate your motivation towards DYOM, also can't wait to see your reviews. I hope they will be promising! :beerhat:

Thanks! I'll do my best to make them promising 😊 Speaking of which...
 

 

  • Like 3
  • YEE 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Huzaifa khan

Really, enjoy your gameplay + Commentary! Respect + :beerhat:

 

Can you review my this mission..

Unexpected Turnover

Edited by Huzaifa khan
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24

Since you can do missionpacks, I'd like to see Old Friends Die Hard turned into a video series with commentary! There's one Season released, made up of 5 episodes and an epilogue, but two of the episodes are made up of two missions each so it totally makes 8 missions, perfectly fitting into the DYOM mission slots. I really enjoy gameplay with commentary, they're a lot of fun to watch, so I'd be happy if you do it!

Edited by RithRake24
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2020 at 6:14 PM, SonnyDR said:

Alright, I'll do that.
 

 

Thanks! I'll do my best to make them promising 😊 Speaking of which...
 

 

Nice work, man! I would give you a mission to review as soon as I make one. lol. :O

But seriously, Good job. What ENB are you using btw?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2020 at 7:12 PM, Huzaifa khan said:

Really, enjoy your gameplay + Commentary! Respect + :beerhat:

 

Can you review my this mission..

Unexpected Turnover

With a pleasure.

 

 

On 4/29/2020 at 12:01 AM, RithRake24 said:

Since you can do missionpacks, I'd like to see Old Friends Die Hard turned into a video series with commentary! There's one Season released, made up of 5 episodes and an epilogue, but two of the episodes are made up of two missions each so it totally makes 8 missions, perfectly fitting into the DYOM mission slots. I really enjoy gameplay with commentary, they're a lot of fun to watch, so I'd be happy if you do it!

Mission Pack 😃 I'll record and review your mission pack as soon as possible.

 

11 hours ago, Aymunz said:

Nice work, man! I would give you a mission to review as soon as I make one. lol. :O

But seriously, Good job. What ENB are you using btw?

Thanks! 😊 I'm using Renderhook with Reshade.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
SonnyDR

Hello! How are you doing today? In this episode we're going to walkthrough mission called "Something Went Wrong 1-1" by @boy of the cones and @Huzaifa khan! Don't forget to hit subscribe button and leave a thumb up!

 

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
SonnyDR

Hi! In this video we're going to walkthrough first 3 missions of Mission Pack called "Old Friends Die Hard" by @RithRake24! Don't forget to hit subscribe button and leave a thumb up!

 

 

 

 

Edited by SonnyDR
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Aymunz
On 5/2/2020 at 10:49 AM, SonnyDR said:

Hello! How are you doing today? In this episode we're going to walkthrough mission called "Something Went Wrong 1-1" by @boy of the cones and @Huzaifa khan! Don't forget to hit subscribe button and leave a thumb up!

 

 

 

 

36 minutes ago, SonnyDR said:

Hi! In this video we're going to walkthrough first 3 missions of Mission Pack called "Old Friends Die Hard" by @RithRake24! Don't forget to hit subscribe button and leave a thumb up!

 

 


 

Great work man! I really enjoy your walkthroughs. :)

  • Like 3
  • YEE 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
SonnyDR
7 hours ago, Aymunz said:

Can you review my mission, homie?

screen.jpg

Sure, but now i'm a little busy (from this week till next week) I'll review all missions from 15th June.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just impressed - how did you manage to get running the graphic mod? I tried instaling Directx 2.0 with some Vshade or something called like that, and when i run my game - it was just all FOGGY from the Sun galore.

Link to post
Share on other sites
MihajloS

Can you review my first mission pack "The Varrios"? I would really appreciate it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ThatDYOMdude1
10 hours ago, Yasa Shakeel said:

This topic is awesome and great also . Sonny did a great Work for reviewing others mission . I want my mission to be reviewed also . And Sonny I will send a pm to you also as soon as I am able to send you pm . Here's the link of my mp Battle Heroes :

 

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/48651

 

I'am gonna try your MP and tell you how much i liked it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ThatDYOMdude1

Alright i tried your MP @Yasa Shakeel and it was full of fun shootings,and at first glance,i didn't know what i was doing until i played the 3rd part of the MP,so overall,3/5 very decent though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Yasa Shakeel said:

This topic is awesome and great also . Sonny did a great Work for reviewing others mission . I want my mission to be reviewed also . And Sonny I will send a pm to you also as soon as I am able to send you pm . Here's the link of my mp Battle Heroes :

 

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/48651

 

Sure! No problem with that.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ThatDYOMdude1

Hey @SonnyDR,just a quick thing to tell you,do you know that random crash while you were playing a mission called "The Drunken Fool Who Saved The Day"?

 

Well i have the fix for that,you actually need to install a limit adjuster,so it won't crash while playing that section of the mission.

 

the best limit adjuster i recommend is this one https://github.com/ThirteenAG/III.VC.SA.LimitAdjuster/releases

 

If this helped tell me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Yasa Shakeel
17 hours ago, ThatDYOMdude1 said:

Alright i tried your MP @Yasa Shakeel and it was full of fun shootings,and at first glance,i didn't know what i was doing until i played the 3rd part of the MP,so overall,3/5 very decent though.

Yeah you are probably right cause it was my first try I mean the first ever attempt of making a MP . I tried to make an awesome MP but it's simple although . I can't just Express my ideas into my missions . Actually the person who watches movies and films although has the idea to make missions and also where to put the object and actors , custence etc . It all acts upon your talent that how much talent you have to make a mission .

 

Btw thanks for the review . It helped me a lot . I will try to make a another exciting MP as soon as I purchase a computer cause I have sold my previous . And if you liked my this MP , please rate it on dyom.gtagames.nl . And also join the WhatsApp Dyom Group for the general discussion related to dyom ...!. Here's the link of the group created by me a several days ago :

 

https://chat.whatsapp.com/BwU7j2TIphh1QSnwzRsZXg

 

7 hours ago, SonnyDR said:

Sure! No problem with that.

Thanks ! Are you gonna review by making a video or simply by text ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Yasa Shakeel
2 hours ago, ThatDYOMdude1 said:

@Yasa Shakeel Thanks for the invite Yasa,but he will review it with video i guess.

No need for thanks bro . It's nice to talk with you . You said that thanks for the invite but you haven't joined yet . Why ? Kindly join it ASAP .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.