1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

[WIP/SA] GTA Miami Vibe

BlackStallionDX

BlackStallionDX
57 minutes ago, Clara said:

Forcing people to increase the graphics quality instead of correcting the mistakes you made. Nice. This also prevents people with a weak pc from playing your mod.

A .txd file made in proper way don't result in this error even at lowest graphic setting.

I toughted this guy was part of the team, since he said he's doing the subtitles for the mod. I toughted it was ok for me to share my changes here:

zc3KdyL.png

My previous repack has some changes that shouldn't have been made (such as removing the mod UI), this was because initially I didn't intended to share to the public. In the new repack I would mantain the UI, the enb etc, wouldn't remove a single file from the mod, and only would fix the problems like badly made .txd, animations, 3d models prelight etc, not replacing or removing a single file, just fixing what your team created. Even the optimized audio and atp radios would be a separated and optional file.
I really like the mod, but there's so many  amatourish mistakes, I would gladly fix what I can to help.
Well, since you want that your mod keeps broken like that, fine, the only people losing are the community.

I've deleted all my files and will put all my posts here inside a spoiler.

Btw, you uploaded a entire gta sa game and your mod comes with mods from other authors without permission (credits aren't enough, permission is needed). Both things are against gtaforums rules.

For Junior' plugs - i have it. Combat FX is too. DK22 - i know him since 2011, so he give me permission long time ago.

Plugs like enb, skygfx and other does'nt need speical permissions.

---------------------

TXD is'nt broken, really, just turn graphic high. Low-scpec PC? Don't make me laugh, really. I have 9600GT 512mb and 3GB RAM, at this thime this is very-very low-spec PC, and i have stable 40-100fps as well.

------------------------------------------------------

Prelight? Huh, really? I made weather special for my prelight, and yoy trying change my work as. as it's yours.

-------------------------

Team, well...every part of mine mods (not an plugs. im not hard-ass coder) maden my me. A team - is me, me, and me. Yeah, i have voice-over team, but they isn't developers.

--------------------------

So, stop change mine work. This is mine, not yours.

1 hour ago, BlackStallionDX said:

For Junior' plugs - i have it.

G8Ebe0b.png

TXD is'nt broken, really,

Junior himself showed the you are wrong. He just opened your .txd with Magic.TXD, and Magic.TXD itself fixed it automatically. The video also shows the error messages when your .txd are opened

and i have stable 40-100fps as well

Even if you get 200 fps, this don't change the fact that the .txd files are bugged.

Prelight? Huh, really? I made weather special for my prelight

You didn't made a''special weather'' for your prelight. What you did was disable all other weathers from the game and keep in a single weather forever. This is not a solution, this is laziness.

im not hard-ass coder

Yeah, we can see it from a mile away.

Team, well...every part of mine mods (not an plugs. im not hard-ass coder) maden my me. A team - is me, me, and me.

So, every car model and pedestrian model was totally created and modeled by you?

So, stop change mine work. This is mine, not yours.

As I said in my last comment I have no plans to edit your files again. I also deleted the repack that I made (the link I shared here no longer works), even from my computer.

Your mod comes with a entire pirated copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. This is against gtaforums rules.

higLPRb.png

Edited by Clara
BlackStallionDX
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Clara said:

G8Ebe0b.png

Junior himself showed the you are wrong. He just opened your .txd with Magic.TXD, and Magic.TXD itself fixed it automatically. The video also shows the error messages when your .txd are opened

Even if you get 200 fps, this don't change the fact that the .txd files are bugged.

You didn't made a''special weather'' for your prelight. What you did was disable all other weathers from the game and keep in a single weather forever. This is not a solution, this is laziness.

Yeah, we can see it from a mile away.

So, every car model and pedestrian model was totally created and modeled by you?

As I said in my last comment I have no plans to edit your files again. I also deleted the repack that I made (the link I shared here no longer works), even from my computer.

Your mod comes with a entire pirated copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. This is against gtaforums rules.

higLPRb.png

1) Im PM here, here is screen

5c8f7b2ba03681d553fa06d67f2e1789.jpg

2) In latest build i'm added 3 diffrent type of weather. Why it's lock? Cuz ir's remove useless weather like sandstorm.

3) TXD is'nt brocken. I'm is too piss off bout what showing Magic TXD. Really - i dob't care. I made TC sicnce 2011 and i know whats i do and why i do it. I don't wanna use Magic TXD. Only G-TXD. Why you tryin beg me do. whats you want?

4) They not crated from scratch. I'm used models from various games and hacked they ( change topology, uv, you can see simillar works on deviant) , like it did Vados. By the whay every peds and vehicles, weapons and animations is mine.

5)Rules - i can put gta_sa.exe  if it hacked. So, i put it. Administation of this forum said to me.

Edited by BlackStallionDX
  • Like 3
Platinum Card

@Clara I'm not necessarily apart of the team but I think @BlackStallionDX 's projects usually have potential. I saw your fixes and ideas as refreshing and wanted to try them personally. I'm Platinum Card btw.

@BlackStallionDX I don't believe she's trying to due harm to your project, just trying to help optimize it so that it's playable for everyone. I don't think there were any intentions to disrespect the work you've done. From what I see she has a lot of knowledge on these things so I feel like it's nothing wrong with her advice. I think apart of having a forum is being able to give feedback, collaborate, and have community. She was really kind to take her time and upload her fixes. She never took credit for your work, but wanted to do it justice.

@Clara I made adjustments to the English translations after asking if it was something he'd be interested in. I'm not great at programming or code, so I thought it was the best area for me to lend a hand.

BlackStallionDX
5 minutes ago, Platinum Card said:

@Clara I'm not necessarily apart of the team but I think @BlackStallionDX 's projects usually have potential. I saw your fixes and ideas as refreshing and wanted to try them personally. I'm Platinum Card btw.

@BlackStallionDX I don't believe she's trying to due harm to your project, just trying to help optimize it so that it's playable for everyone. I don't think there were any intentions to disrespect the work you've done. From what I see she has a lot of knowledge on these things so I feel like it's nothing wrong with her advice. I think apart of having a forum is being able to give feedback, collaborate, and have community. She was really kind to take her time and upload her fixes. She never took credit for your work, but wanted to do it justice.

@Clara I made adjustments to the English translations after asking if it was something he'd be interested in. I'm not great at programming or code, so I thought it was the best area for me to lend a hand.

Well,  only if i ask for help...but i don't do it.

For example, all my TC, workin on olders plugs. And they workin fine. 

When i downloaded Wasteland 2016 from mixmod.br, with upadted plugs....mod workin unstable! Why - cuz, old plugs works fine, newest can't work correctrly with scripts in mine TC.

By the way. Whats did Clara...yep, i said thanks she for opcodes for volume. But others....

- Weapons. Why? Maybe replace all cars too? This's stupid change, really.

- Replace SkyGFX with newest one, is wrong. I'm adapted vehicles and builing for old SkyGFX. Well, if you change SkyGFX, we lose refraction in interior and part of buildings.

- Magic TXD....personaly, i don't like this tool. I'm use G-TXD and everything workin fine. As many others of mine TC.

Also, i'm said fist time - please, don't change mine mod. But...Clara started talkin bout stuff, whats she personaly think wrong. Go head, she can made her own modpack for my TC, but not share.

So if she want do things right, she can start her personal TC, why need change mine?

Really, it's like personal harm. What's it going to discord on SoV and started change stuff which i think wrong? No...i don't do it, cuz this is their personal work.

Well most of gtaforums users are purist, tend to like simple and well optimised mods. And yours isn't.

Your excuse "Well it works well at my end and I don't care about others"

@BlackStallionDX you asked gtaforums community feedback, and thats the result.

Well my feedback is:

Audio size reduction.

Optimise textures.

Optimise code.

Thats all.

• Like 2
BlackStallionDX
33 minutes ago, Minde95s said:

Well most of gtaforums users are purist, tend to like simple and well optimised mods. And yours isn't.

Your excuse "Well it works well at my end and I don't care about others"

@BlackStallionDX you asked gtaforums community feedback, and thats the result.

Well my feedback is:

Audio size reduction.

Optimise textures.

Optimise code.

Thats all.

- Using Magic TXD doen't made textures optimised. Yeah...many mods before use G-TXD and so on? It's made them less optimised?

- Optimise code...well...only carparking script? Thats all what Clara does. Really, also, if cars doest saved in save game. this not optimised code, this just diffrent way, but nbot optimise. Maybe audio size...but...it's too mixed. Really.

If community don't want it - it's ok. I'll leave this community. Really, if community want to support person, who put their hands to mine cup of salat, i don't want be here. Bye

Now you just a drama queen. Just keep doing what you been doing, but mod was already 7 gigs and it not finished yet.

Without any feedback you just probably piled more on top of it.

Hope moderator cleans up this mess above.

• Like 1
BlackStallionDX
6 minutes ago, Minde95s said:

Now you just a drama queen. Just keep doing what you been doing, but mod was already 7 gigs and it not finished yet.

Without any feedback you just probably piled more on top of it.

Hope moderator cleans up this mess above.

Well - finished build'll have 9 gigs and so on? It's normal size. Welcome to 2021, seven or nine gigs now is'nt to much.

Platinum Card

I understand your side as well @BlackStallionDX. You're very prideful and don't like your work tampered with. (I'm the same with my projects outside of GTA). But what everyone here in this thread is trying to do is support you. Sometimes in feedback and sometimes by offering help as a kind gesture. We're not asking you to go anywhere lol. 

So far, I'm enjoying the gameplay. There aren't many pickups so you have to use your ammunition sparingly.

I came across a few bugs in the first release but haven't played the updated version as of yet. These were things like:

Peds - clipping out of a building.

Some unfinished rooftops on a building near the dock.

Some conflicting ped paths.

I'll play the updated version soon.

BlackStallionDX
50 minutes ago, Platinum Card said:

I understand your side as well @BlackStallionDX. You're very prideful and don't like your work tampered with. (I'm the same with my projects outside of GTA). But what everyone here in this thread is trying to do is support you. Sometimes in feedback and sometimes by offering help as a kind gesture. We're not asking you to go anywhere lol. 

So far, I'm enjoying the gameplay. There aren't many pickups so you have to use your ammunition sparingly.

I came across a few bugs in the first release but haven't played the updated version as of yet. These were things like:

Peds - clipping out of a building.

Some unfinished rooftops on a building near the dock.

Some conflicting ped paths.

I'll play the updated version soon.

Updated build have more proper paths. Also - less crashesh, cuz i'm delete some useless plugs (actually in MixSets i'm using only one opinon - car health) and make some map optimisations (less dynamic objects, more statics) and re-balanced some missions.

• Like 2
TarRebririon

Wow, this thread is getting out of hand. So which version should I download?

And I need the English Translation, thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
bibidibabidibu

the most professional and stable Total Conversions always coming by Stallion. Like before and like now.

• Like 1