Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Spider-Vice

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part 6]

Spider-Vice

GTA V Coming to PS5 Topic

 

Bashing YouTubers and making the topic about it will net you a warning for destabilising the topic.

Message added by Spider-Vice

Recommended Posts

Pingley

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RuskiChleb
36 minutes ago, Pingley said:

 

now that's a relief

  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orthur The Boah

This is a good thing

1 hour ago, Ho Diver said:

Off the games still on the list, LCS, The Warriors, VCS, Table Tennis, Manhunt 2, GTA IV and Midnight Club LA are heavily flash based

Doesn't sound reasonable now. They should have kept san Andreas and vc, it's literally their best games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dourvas

Isn't the earnings call today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ValidTrack

I see 2 scenarios, if it's true that we get last DLC end of this year? We will have easter eggs in there. Secondly, when gta5 gets released on next gen consoles, for sure gonna have adverts and easter eggs in there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piro
Posted (edited)

Here's a conversation I started in another thread but here's a better place for it.

What if they take inspiration from rdr2 and make your car works just like your horse? And by that I mean every gun bigger than a pistol or an uzi would be stored inside the trunk and you would have to physically go to the back of the car to pick them up every time you want to use them.
1Tje.gif

Basically the same you used weapons in Max Payne 3 or RDR2. Only 2-3 at a time and thats it. What you guys think? Would people enjoy that kind of realism in gta? Or is it too much? 

I guess I wouldn't mind it (at least at first) as long as there's a toggle to turn in off and go back to classical gta mode. 

edit:
they could also use dufflebags if you want to take more 

Edited by Piro
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skuziak
1 hour ago, Piro said:

Here's a conversation I started in another thread but here's a better place for it.

What if they take inspiration from rdr2 and make your car works just like your horse? And by that I mean every gun bigger than a pistol or an uzi would be stored inside the trunk and you would have to physically go to the back of the car to pick them up every time you want to use them.
1Tje.gif

Basically the same you used weapons in Max Payne 3 or RDR2. Only 2-3 at a time and thats it. What you guys think? Would people enjoy that kind of realism in gta? Or is it too much? 

I guess I wouldn't mind it (at least at first) as long as there's a toggle to turn in off and go back to classical gta mode. 

edit:
they could also use dufflebags if you want to take more 

We've been talking about it many months ago. There was a [This post has been flagged and will be monitored] which was about it as well. So it's not your idea ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piro
1 minute ago, skuziak said:

We've been talking about it many months ago. There was a [This post has been flagged and will be monitored] which was about it as well. So it's not your idea ;)

 

Wow, its almost like different people can have the same idea. Weird isn't it? Also its not the first time I mentioned this. Just wanted so see what you guys think of this concept.

Also, are there any actual "l e a k s"? Everything I've seen so far was bullsh*t lol

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RuskiChleb
4 minutes ago, Piro said:

Wow, its almost like different people can have the same idea. Weird isn't it? Also its not the first time I mentioned this. Just wanted so see what you guys think of this concept.

Also, are there any actual "l e a k s"? Everything I've seen so far was bullsh*t lol

 

lots of those "[This post has been flagged and will be monitored]" that were about "GTA 6 = NARCOS OMG COCAINA MIAMI VICE 1980 EVERYONE SNORTS COKE" yeah those - u could read there that ur personal car in gta 6 will have the same purpose of storing guns as ur horse in rdr2 - anyways, that aint a real [This post has been flagged and will be monitored], so we can only speculate on that subject

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zello
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, IzzyBlues93 said:

Investor call is live. Strauss is speaking now, if anyone is interested.

 

https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/e36ydavx

Guesses NFL 2k deal. NBA 2k21 next gen, WWE license, next gen games, private division, Mafia definitive edition, and GTA V PS5!!!

Edited by Zello

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Len Lfc

GTA V is selling well. Not bad for a game out of a small studio in Scotland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrPhillips
4 hours ago, Pingley said:

 

Just looking at the retweets below makes me want to put the bullet in my head. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IzzyBlues
Posted (edited)

Quick notes from investor call from Strauss (GTA and Red Dead related);

 

GTA 5 has sold 135 million copies in total

Promotion on Epic Games severely boosted sales in GTA:O, no profit loss from lack of physical/digital copies sold

They mentioned that the summer update for GTA 5 will be it's biggest yet, with "a new take on heists"

New details for GTA V PS5 to arrive in the coming months

RDR2 (not online) outperforming forecast
Red Dead Online sales increase and has surpassed expectations

Naturalist update was RDO's best day in the year, had done well on release day and is continuing to do well
Through the coming year, more updates will come to GTA Online and Red Dead Online (no specifics)

 

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2019-06-05_at_1.26.32_PM.jpg

 

Edited by IzzyBlues93
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RichWalterWhite

So, what can we do about all these kids spending money in GTA:O? I don't care if they are having fun, they need to stop :yee:

  • Like 1
  • fir thi bairns 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Len Lfc
1 minute ago, RichWalterWhite said:

So, what can we do about all these kids spending money in GTA:O? I don't care if they are having fun, they need to stop :yee:

cover3.jpg

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RockstarPlayer94
13 minutes ago, IzzyBlues93 said:

Quick notes from investor call from Strauss (GTA and Red Dead related);

 

GTA 5 has sold 135 million copies in total

Promotion on Epic Games severely boosted sales in GTA:O, no profit loss from lack of physical/digital copies sold

They mentioned that the summer update for GTA 5 will be it's biggest yet, with "a new take on heists"

New details for GTA V PS5 to come this month

RDR2 (not online) outperforming forecast
Red Dead Online sales increase and has surpassed expectations

Naturalist update was RDO's best day in the year, had done well on release day and is continuing to do well
Through the coming year, more updates will come to GTA Online and Red Dead Online (no specifics)

 

  Hide contents

Screen_Shot_2019-06-05_at_1.26.32_PM.jpg

 

wait, I thought the winter update were the heists instead of Summer? now im confused

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Americana

How can they play something they enjoy, WTF?

 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrARCO
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, MrPhillips said:

Just looking at the retweets below makes me want to put the bullet in my head. 

"fIX ThE SerVers" "GtA 6????" "WheN Is ThE UPdAte?!?!!"

Edited by MrARCO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IzzyBlues
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, RockstarPlayer94 said:

wait, I thought the winter update were the heists instead of Summer? now im confused

From what I heard, they specifically said summer.

 

My guess is that they have mixed it up, it's f*cking with my mind lol.

Edited by IzzyBlues93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IzzyBlues

Just wanted to correct something I stated in that quick facts list, but Strauss just confirmed that new details regarding GTA V next gen will arrive "in the coming months". Not this month.

 

The person that wasn't Strauss that was talking about the game, I could have SWORN he said "in the coming month".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IAMHAPPY

GTA V next gen release date:

August/September 2021

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Retro_Causality

do yall wanna see lester back for gta 6?

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark Rosewood Varnish

Should Rockstar Games Issue An Official Apology To The Fans Over The Lack Of GTA 6 News?

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
uNi
1 minute ago, Dark Rosewood Varnish said:

Should Rockstar Games Issue An Official Apology To The Fans Over The Lack Of GTA 6 News?

Why?

  • Like 1
  • fir thi bairns 1
  • KEKW 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zapper
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Dark Rosewood Varnish said:

Should Rockstar Games Issue An Official Apology To The Fans Over The Lack Of GTA 6 News?

giphy.gif

Edited by Zapper
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zello
45 minutes ago, Dark Rosewood Varnish said:

Should Rockstar Games Issue An Official Apology To The Fans Over The Lack Of GTA 6 News?

 

  • KEKW 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Len Lfc
59 minutes ago, uNi said:

Why?

 

  • Like 2
  • YEE 1
  • fir thi bairns 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ArthurMorganRDR
1 hour ago, Dark Rosewood Varnish said:

Should Rockstar Games Issue An Official Apology To The Fans Over The Lack Of GTA 6 News?

Danny Glover - No - Find and Share Funny Animated Gifs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
~Tiger~
1 hour ago, Dark Rosewood Varnish said:

Should Rockstar Games Issue An Official Apology To The Fans Over The Lack Of GTA 6 News?

That really is the most ridiculous question I've seen on this forum, and believe me, I've seen a lot of ridiculous questions.

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 18 Users Currently Viewing
    6 members, 1 Anonymous, 11 Guests

    • CharlesVercetti
    • SMC TBane
    • sometimesIwork4goverment
    • deadasdisco
    • BlueLion90
    • skuziak
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.