Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

boy of the cones

Codename Q4: Biohazard

Recommended Posts

boy of the cones
Posted (edited)

SeuxqHN.png

 

EyzIbco.jpg

 

Spoiler

First of all, welcome to my Mission Pack. This type of story is based on zombies/mystery theme. It will take me some time to release the whole Mission Pack. What about this? I actually doing this story because 2 years ago, I made a mission which was the Winner of MOTW#109, hosted my YasirRFL. The story it's different from that mission but I will also add sounds for this one. Please! I request from you guys to give this MP some time and I'll be thankful for you.

 

 

Tt0UwCJ.png

 

Spoiler

1990... The protagonist named Lee Draham who was the leader of the whole Area 69, a day, he was looking to search a file date, which was called Codename Z. Lee starts looking the file date but something went wrong. All soldiers and doctors are disappeared whithout a reason, Leo was still looking for the file date and he just saw a corpse in the medical laboratories. Lee starts to search someone to help but nobody was there.. He started to search a weapon to defend himself. Lee didn't find the file date... The story starts after the disaster of Codename Z.

 

Sbc0tjM.png

 

 

gJH9I5d.png

Spoiler

Highly recommended to play this mission with this mod.

 

 

EycpdYa.png

 

 

Spoiler

 

Don't forget to give good feedbacks for this MP. :santa:

Edited by boy of the cones
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBulaPsycho

gonna wait,

gonna play,

gonna rate

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxie

Great As a diehard fan of resident evil I gotta check this out waiting for your missions ^^

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boy of the cones

I will upload the mission tonight. Stay focused guys!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Huzaifa khan

Looking forward it. :beerhat:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boy of the cones

First gameplay:

 

Spoiler

25% done

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Usuario1

Good mission, i'm curious about what will happen. I'm already waiting for the sequel!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aymunz

Q4: Biohazard - Beta Mission

Review


(+) Cutscenes
I liked The very first cutscene! the light on the smoking humvee and the camera movement. Beautiful!
the rest of the cutscenes were good and served their purposes.
(+) Object placement
Great effort was put into this. the bushes and trees. the cars and the posts were all great. And I liked that cross too. Very dramatic.
The alley way leading to the ammunation was very rich in detail. Strong stuff, dude.
(~) Gamplay
Gameplay was alright. The enormous amount of zombie hords attacking you is devastating, But  controllable if you keep distance (and mostly height)
It does get a bit tedious tho. Now I have nightmares of grabing a random SMG And having hordes of fast zombies gangr**ing the Vodka-drinking SH*T out of me. xD
(-) Dialogue
Although there wasn't much of grammatical and spelling mistakes here, the dialouge is still a bit poor.
It's so confusing that I had to play the mission several times to get the whole idea of it. I think the problem is that alot of different stuff
are introduced into this small frame of mission. And they all don't fit well. First of all, it seemed like there was no point of this little mission they did;
was it a mission to rescue Mia? or that radio dude in the underground? why did it suddenly change into "grab stuff from ammunation"? who the hell is Alessa? 
And why should I care? Heck who the hell is the main two characters that I'm controlling? and who is that "Noah" guy pointing the gun at them from a distance.
Now, leaving audiance with questions is an important practice in storytelling. But these are too many questions to start an indtroduction with. it's overwhelming.
Too many questions and no answers at all.
(?) Story
There's yet to come since this is a beta mission of a mission pack. But this introduction is a bit rushed in terms of setting the scene for the story. 
I can't predict how will it go next. But I can wish it will improve somehow.
I hope I wasn't harsh. Looking forward for more of you. ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boy of the cones
1 hour ago, Aymunz said:

Q4: Biohazard - Beta Mission

Review


(+) Cutscenes
I liked The very first cutscene! the light on the smoking humvee and the camera movement. Beautiful!
the rest of the cutscenes were good and served their purposes.
(+) Object placement
Great effort was put into this. the bushes and trees. the cars and the posts were all great. And I liked that cross too. Very dramatic.
The alley way leading to the ammunation was very rich in detail. Strong stuff, dude.
(~) Gamplay
Gameplay was alright. The enormous amount of zombie hords attacking you is devastating, But  controllable if you keep distance (and mostly height)
It does get a bit tedious tho. Now I have nightmares of grabing a random SMG And having hordes of fast zombies gangr**ing the Vodka-drinking SH*T out of me. xD
(-) Dialogue
Although there wasn't much of grammatical and spelling mistakes here, the dialouge is still a bit poor.
It's so confusing that I had to play the mission several times to get the whole idea of it. I think the problem is that alot of different stuff
are introduced into this small frame of mission. And they all don't fit well. First of all, it seemed like there was no point of this little mission they did;
was it a mission to rescue Mia? or that radio dude in the underground? why did it suddenly change into "grab stuff from ammunation"? who the hell is Alessa? 
And why should I care? Heck who the hell is the main two characters that I'm controlling? and who is that "Noah" guy pointing the gun at them from a distance.
Now, leaving audiance with questions is an important practice in storytelling. But these are too many questions to start an indtroduction with. it's overwhelming.
Too many questions and no answers at all.
(?) Story
There's yet to come since this is a beta mission of a mission pack. But this introduction is a bit rushed in terms of setting the scene for the story. 
I can't predict how will it go next. But I can wish it will improve somehow.
I hope I wasn't harsh. Looking forward for more of you. ;)

I appreciate your review. Lee Draham is the protagonist and I decided to make Kyle as a secondary protagonist, the story follows Lee and Kyle, these guys will work together to find the daughter of the president of the state of San Andreas with an almost-apocalyptic scenario under of zombies. It's more like a survival mission pack as you can see in the beta mission and I'm designing some tours in the whole state of SA. Also, i would make this story like an exploration very well-made. Well, Noah is the sworn enemy of Lee Draham. If you didn't played Codename Z, then do it but that mission is only a prequel of the story. The real story starts as a first exploration but I won't release this spoiler to everybody. About dialogues, english isn't my national language, maybe, I need a person who can correct all texts if there is a error or something else. Your review is useful. I hope I will have other reviews from you guys.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aymunz
7 hours ago, boy of the cones said:

I appreciate your review. Lee Draham is the protagonist and I decided to make Kyle as a secondary protagonist, the story follows Lee and Kyle, these guys will work together to find the daughter of the president of the state of San Andreas with an almost-apocalyptic scenario under of zombies. It's more like a survival mission pack as you can see in the beta mission and I'm designing some tours in the whole state of SA. Also, i would make this story like an exploration very well-made. Well, Noah is the sworn enemy of Lee Draham. If you didn't played Codename Z, then do it but that mission is only a prequel of the story. The real story starts as a first exploration but I won't release this spoiler to everybody. About dialogues, english isn't my national language, maybe, I need a person who can correct all texts if there is a error or something else. Your review is useful. I hope I will have other reviews from you guys.

Keep 'em coming, man. Looking forward to it.
BTW what happened to that RPG game you were about to remake?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boy of the cones
4 hours ago, Aymunz said:

Keep 'em coming, man. Looking forward to it.
BTW what happened to that RPG game you were about to remake?

That wasn't a really good idea and I don't know how to design it. I usually make horror/dramatic missions with alot action. This type of MP is a good idea but I could improve the texts of my missions.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxie
Posted (edited)

Is mod required for prev mission, wait nvm 

On 3/29/2020 at 3:20 AM, boy of the cones said:

been waiting for this, i'll post a review asap (:

Edited by Roxie
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxie

Starting with the idea I asked you if its going to be a remake or a first person MP similar to game but its different. So i played the first mission which is part of the motw contest, it sets up codename q4 biohazard with the virus out its clear how things are gonna get intense but still it feels like something is still missing from a story that wasn't fully explored,who is behind those codes, who created the virus (codes) why does it spread so easily.

You might be thinking what took me so long to play these 2 mission, my pc was screwed up few days ago, got hardware problems and blue screen of death I could've just watch the mission and gave you rating but you wanted an extended review so here it is, btw i fixed these issues got it all figured out had to remove ram ;( 

beta mission was confusing, but wait did i mention the cutscene placement and objects, those bushes and playing with mods dark graphics,atmosphere and a good soundtrack which is essential for horror missions all great,  the dialogues could've been better I get it english is not your first language but you can improve it its not hard it can be challenging but its possible. So here its the review of beta mission,

Spoiler

Now the Beta mission its all different, we have no idea how is Leo still alive, this mission is not set in Resident evil universe its different it has to be but few seconds in mission we see a character Kyle and he is a secondary protagonist? why tho, now who is Alessa is she supposed to be hannigan assisting Leo throughout the mission Kyle mentions the name mia but here is a quick question, is she the daughter of president? is the president still alive?, if he's not and he turned into one of those infected I hope we will see leo and kyle in a position where they are forced to shoot the zombie president like in resident evil 6 that scene was epic tbh, ok back to the mission we are in the doomed city palomino creek from the radio we hear someone is calling for help turns out that was a fake transmission the investigation part was good, exploring a apocalypse city, I've already mentioned above the objects,cutscenes and soundtrack is real good, there are just few things that just don't fit, the guy "Noah" is he going to be some kind of a why is he hunting down Alessa, is this something epic that we are going to see in next mission? i'll leave it you, we dont know who are we controlling,you need explain these characters story more clearly im not how long this mission pack gonna be but there are too many unexplained things

Its not connected to resident evil universe but some there are some stuff which eventually tie in to events from the game and in a way that makes sense, this mission, the introduction feels like rushed but I liked it anyways, maybe you can design mission which takes place before the events of codename z and clear things up good luck,

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boy of the cones
40 minutes ago, Roxie said:

Starting with the idea I asked you if its going to be a remake or a first person MP similar to game but its different. So i played the first mission which is part of the motw contest, it sets up codename q4 biohazard with the virus out its clear how things are gonna get intense but still it feels like something is still missing from a story that wasn't fully explored,who is behind those codes, who created the virus (codes) why does it spread so easily.

You might be thinking what took me so long to play these 2 mission, my pc was screwed up few days ago, got hardware problems and blue screen of death I could've just watch the mission and gave you rating but you wanted an extended review so here it is, btw i fixed these issues got it all figured out had to remove ram ;( 

beta mission was confusing, but wait did i mention the cutscene placement and objects, those bushes and playing with mods dark graphics,atmosphere and a good soundtrack which is essential for horror missions all great,  the dialogues could've been better I get it english is not your first language but you can improve it its not hard it can be challenging but its possible. So here its the review of beta mission,

  Reveal hidden contents

Now the Beta mission its all different, we have no idea how is Leo still alive, this mission is not set in Resident evil universe its different it has to be but few seconds in mission we see a character Kyle and he is a secondary protagonist? why tho, now who is Alessa is she supposed to be hannigan assisting Leo throughout the mission Kyle mentions the name mia but here is a quick question, is she the daughter of president? is the president still alive?, if he's not and he turned into one of those infected I hope we will see leo and kyle in a position where they are forced to shoot the zombie president like in resident evil 6 that scene was epic tbh, ok back to the mission we are in the doomed city palomino creek from the radio we hear someone is calling for help turns out that was a fake transmission the investigation part was good, exploring a apocalypse city, I've already mentioned above the objects,cutscenes and soundtrack is real good, there are just few things that just don't fit, the guy "Noah" is he going to be some kind of a why is he hunting down Alessa, is this something epic that we are going to see in next mission? i'll leave it you, we dont know who are we controlling,you need explain these characters story more clearly im not how long this mission pack gonna be but there are too many unexplained things

Its not connected to resident evil universe but some there are some stuff which eventually tie in to events from the game and in a way that makes sense, this mission, the introduction feels like rushed but I liked it anyways, maybe you can design mission which takes place before the events of codename z and clear things up good luck,

I said in the previous review of Aymunz, I think I need a text correction for it and yeah, to improve my english I don't really know how to do it. Some dialogues are a bit confusing because I don't know english very well, if I could know english well like you and many more, I can make a better plot. Yes, I need someone who can correct the texts with DYOMTemp or otherwise, this MP will be nothing special.

  • fir thi bairns 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxie
Just now, boy of the cones said:

I said in the previous review of Aymunz, I think I need a text correction for it and yeah, to improve my english I don't really know how to do it. Some dialogues are a bit confusing because I don't know english very well, if I could know english well like you and many more, I can make a better plot. Yes, I need someone who can correct the texts with DYOMTemp or otherwise, this MP will be nothing special.

everything special about this MP is its story,gameplay parts (which is really good) back in 2016 I design missions with broken english and weak grammar lol but i improved, if you think you need someone like someone who can correct your text in mission that's where you are wrong don't think that way I have a friend he was pretty bad at it so he started taking his own interviews, starting watching content in english such as movies,tv shows,etc there had a time on him when he was even thinking all in english I think if you do the same you would be probably speaking like him haha, you can improve your english dont be afraid to make mistakes, play other ppl missions, watch youtube,etc. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boy of the cones
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Roxie said:

everything special about this MP is its story,gameplay parts (which is really good) back in 2016 I design missions with broken english and weak grammar lol but i improved, if you think you need someone like someone who can correct your text in mission that's where you are wrong don't think that way I have a friend he was pretty bad at it so he started taking his own interviews, starting watching content in english such as movies,tv shows,etc there had a time on him when he was even thinking all in english I think if you do the same you would be probably speaking like him haha, you can improve your english dont be afraid to make mistakes, play other ppl missions, watch youtube,etc. 

Sometimes, I watch this contents and a lot of movies, I most like horror movies.

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

Edited by boy of the cones
  • fir thi bairns 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aymunz
6 hours ago, boy of the cones said:

I said in the previous review of Aymunz, I think I need a text correction for it and yeah, to improve my english I don't really know how to do it. Some dialogues are a bit confusing because I don't know english very well, if I could know english well like you and many more, I can make a better plot. Yes, I need someone who can correct the texts with DYOMTemp or otherwise, this MP will be nothing special.

Of course learning English would help. But I think your English is pretty understandable. The problem is within the dialogue itself. It feels like it's in the middle of the story, not the beginning. Then again, maybe that's what a beta mission is. Maybe it's too soon to judge the MP by its beta?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boy of the cones
5 minutes ago, Aymunz said:

Of course learning English would help. But I think your English is pretty understandable. The problem is within the dialogue itself. It feels like it's in the middle of the story, not the beginning. Then again, maybe that's what a beta mission is. Maybe it's too soon to judge the MP by its beta?

I still didn't understand some articles or something like that and this can be confusing. Well, I didn't explained the story and it's hard to do it in a beta mission. Of course, I will not make any sequels of Codename Z. I did something that I explained the plot in some cutscenes. Lee Draham and Kyle Hills tells the story but I want to know something: What is a Driven-Mission Pack?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aymunz
8 hours ago, boy of the cones said:

I still didn't understand some articles or something like that and this can be confusing. Well, I didn't explained the story and it's hard to do it in a beta mission. Of course, I will not make any sequels of Codename Z. I did something that I explained the plot in some cutscenes. Lee Draham and Kyle Hills tells the story but I want to know something: What is a Driven-Mission Pack?

You mean Story-driven mission pack?
I'm not sure but I think a mission pack can either be  "Story-driven" or it can be "Gameplay-driven". 
A Story driven mission pack will focus more on the story, with little gameplay to add variety and interactivity. Some examples are" Old Friends Die Hard" by RithRake, "A Tale of Betty Shore" by Target13, and "The Council: Dead souls" by Kurlika. You'll notice the heavy use of cutscenes and dialogue in these MPs. Sometimes a whole mission can be nothing but cutscenes and dialogues. So it's closer to a movie or a TV series than to a game.
Gameplay driven mission pack focuses on gameplay. Game mechanics, level design, and difficulty play a huge role here. Examples are: "The Runaway" by Jimmy Leopard, and "Codename Zulu" by Mattata. They do have story, it's just that the story exists only to  set the theme and give context to the missions.
Some MPs can have balance between Story and Gameplay. For example, "Ghostship" by leoncj, and "V for vinegar" by THBP. But you could argue that they are story-driven, as gameplay elements serve as a part of narrative here. 
So to some it up:
Story-driven: +cutscenes +dialogue +character dynamics -gameplay
Gameplay-driven: +gameplay +level design -dialogue -cutscenes.
And there are hybrids (mixes).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boy of the cones
2 hours ago, Aymunz said:

You mean Story-driven mission pack?
I'm not sure but I think a mission pack can either be  "Story-driven" or it can be "Gameplay-driven". 
A Story driven mission pack will focus more on the story, with little gameplay to add variety and interactivity. Some examples are" Old Friends Die Hard" by RithRake, "A Tale of Betty Shore" by Target13, and "The Council: Dead souls" by Kurlika. You'll notice the heavy use of cutscenes and dialogue in these MPs. Sometimes a whole mission can be nothing but cutscenes and dialogues. So it's closer to a movie or a TV series than to a game.
Gameplay driven mission pack focuses on gameplay. Game mechanics, level design, and difficulty play a huge role here. Examples are: "The Runaway" by Jimmy Leopard, and "Codename Zulu" by Mattata. They do have story, it's just that the story exists only to  set the theme and give context to the missions.
Some MPs can have balance between Story and Gameplay. For example, "Ghostship" by leoncj, and "V for vinegar" by THBP. But you could argue that they are story-driven, as gameplay elements serve as a part of narrative here. 
So to some it up:
Story-driven: +cutscenes +dialogue +character dynamics -gameplay
Gameplay-driven: +gameplay +level design -dialogue -cutscenes.
And there are hybrids (mixes).

I wish, we're doing more gameplay than cutscenes. Sometimes, we make some missions that contains only cutscenes without any gameplay. Should I release the first mission to explain the story? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxie
Just now, boy of the cones said:

I wish, we're doing more gameplay than cutscenes. Sometimes, we make some missions that contains only cutscenes without any gameplay. Should I release the first mission to explain the story? 

thats up to you it can be prequel 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boy of the cones
Posted (edited)

First mission is online, https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/64474

The next mission will be released by Huzaifa.

Edited by boy of the cones
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bekapro87

Nice,i played the mission and its very good

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
newb0rn
On 4/18/2020 at 2:45 PM, boy of the cones said:

First episode is online, https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/64474

The next mission will be released by Huzaifa.

What do you mean? This is a collab MP? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boy of the cones
1 hour ago, newb0rn said:

What do you mean? This is a collab MP? 

Yes, I'm working with Huzaifa. Just for fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MihajloS

I don't speak English very well so i will be brief:

Cutscenes: 10/10.

Story: 9/10(because i never played Resident Evil).

Gameplay: 10/10(i failed 4 times...).

I really liked it! Keep working!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boy of the cones

After a long time, we have to stop this project. This will be start again as soon as possible cause of the time and for this sh*tty virus. As far as I know, I was building a sequel of the beta of this MP but honestly: That doesn't make any sense, maybe a demo pack which contains 4 missions with a sequel. Unfortunately, @Huzaifa khan is really interested to finish this project with me. Thank your for the attention, I appreciate it. Now, I need some opinions: What do you think if I resume this or not? I can try to keep @Aymunz's and @Roxie's review as I want and trying to do something better. I mean, I don't want delete these missions, I just want to build and get some attention :santa:. I'll appreciate that from you guys. What do you think if I resume this project? Be sure to reply with a good opinion! Stay tuned. :pirate:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boy of the cones
aiKpts4.png

 

sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.