Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

      1. Events
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Clmty

Downgrader "Sorry, we are unable to reach RockstarNexus services".

Recommended Posts

Clmty

Hello,

 

I have GTA San Andreas on Rockstar launcher. I already replaced the gta_sa.exe with the older one, but when I open the downgrader I always get this error where it can't connect to the RockstarNexus services, so all the Fix options are not displayed.

It's already 4 days that I'm trying and always get this error, also tried both Downgrader links provided on this page -

Can someone please help me resolving this problem? Is there any way to download the fixes manually? I did my research on google but it's my first time trying this, so I don't want to mess up and prefer asking here.

 

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you in advance.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cosmin540

You're not the only one that has the same issue. It's most likely a problem with the site. All you can do right now is wait or ask other people about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clmty
42 minutes ago, Cosmin540 said:

You're not the only one that has the same issue. It's most likely a problem with the site. All you can do right now is wait or ask other people about it.

Yea I'll just wait, and maybe other people come with an alternative.

 

Thank you for your reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Max_Headroom
On 3/26/2020 at 9:41 AM, Clmty said:

Hello,

 

I have GTA San Andreas on Rockstar launcher. I already replaced the gta_sa.exe with the older one, but when I open the downgrader I always get this error where it can't connect to the RockstarNexus services, so all the Fix options are not displayed.

It's already 4 days that I'm trying and always get this error, also tried both Downgrader links provided on this page -

Can someone please help me resolving this problem? Is there any way to download the fixes manually? I did my research on google but it's my first time trying this, so I don't want to mess up and prefer asking here.

 

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you in advance.

 

 

 

Hello.

Yes, this is also happening to me, starting on Friday, to open the program and recover the same connection error with the RockstarNexus server. I wanted to play GTA San Andreas to spend time in this quarantine, so with the add-ons, because the Steam version is a little complicated to install mods and some fixes. I'm looking for a solution here on the internet, but I didn't find anything that was really useful.

Thank you

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Official General

I got the same problem last night. I re-installed the game because of crashing caused by a mod, and when I tried to use Rockstar Nexus to add the fixes and enhancements to the downgrade I got the same message. I was very pissed off, and fearing that my game was now ruined. 
 

I do have a solution though. The program will still downgrade your game, just without the additional essential fixes and enhancements. Carry on with downgrade. Next, install all the essential mods separately, and for that you must download :

 

* Silent Patch

* Silent ASI loader 

* Project 2DFX 

* SkyGFX

* Wesser Widescreen Fix

* Ginput

* Modloader


Once you have downloaded all the above, manually install them in your game, it’s very easy, all of the relevant files go straight into the game’s root folder. This way is better as you get the latest and updated versions of these mods anyway, the Nexus versions are quite old now. Your game should now work properly with the additional mods and enhancements, and you add CLEO separately if you wish.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clmty

Hi guys, thank you for your replies.

 

I managed to downgrade the game manually and make it playable, was about to post here and just saw your replies.

 

For Max_Headroom , this youtube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZVuYZrtHWo&t=1s - has in description all the links to the mods you need to play the game. First you need to download the version 1.0 and swap the gta_sa.exe, then you install the mods.

Even though I followed all the steps in .txt files, I only managed to make it work on the 3rd try, I don't know if it's related, but I installed first widescreen fix, then Cleo, then all the other mods (minus samp).

 

Enjoy!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Max_Headroom
3 hours ago, Clmty said:

Hi guys, thank you for your replies.

 

I managed to downgrade the game manually and make it playable, was about to post here and just saw your replies.

 

For Max_Headroom , this youtube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZVuYZrtHWo&t=1s - has in description all the links to the mods you need to play the game. First you need to download the version 1.0 and swap the gta_sa.exe, then you install the mods.

Even though I followed all the steps in .txt files, I only managed to make it work on the 3rd try, I don't know if it's related, but I installed first widescreen fix, then Cleo, then all the other mods (minus samp).

 

Enjoy!

 

Hello!

Thank You! Best regards!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
buttweinerbutt

this is my first time downgrading and moding san andreas, looking to play the story with various fixes

 

im having the same issues. i tried to manually downgrade and was able to, then when i then tried to add the asi modloader it told me my "access was denied". steam version btw. please let me know how i can get past this and add the mod loader to san andreas or if its needed to add mods like widescreen, silent patch etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Max_Headroom
16 hours ago, buttweinerbutt said:

this is my first time downgrading and moding san andreas, looking to play the story with various fixes

 

im having the same issues. i tried to manually downgrade and was able to, then when i then tried to add the asi modloader it told me my "access was denied". steam version btw. please let me know how i can get past this and add the mod loader to san andreas or if its needed to add mods like widescreen, silent patch etc

Hello.

I make the downgrade with RockstarNexus Downgrader and i have manually installed all the mods with the modloader, it works normally. I don´t install the .ASI files in the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas folder, only on modloader folder

Sorry my bad english xd

https://imgur.com/a/VZOqKSU

Best regards!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.