2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

GTA 6 Fear List

GRANDHEIST

1whitebuddah
6 hours ago, Paper Mario said:

just because other games lack any soul right now does not mean rockstar will butcher it as bad with gta 6. however, one should always be cautious, especially due to how the DE trilogy was handled, and just GTA V online in general. RDR2 potentially could be the last game from rockstar that shows pure passion and love put in the game.

they do know however that gta is always held up by a high standard. they know the audience wouldn't let it go if it were to suck as bad as the new saints row game. 

In GTAIV they had a screenshot of Los Santos skyline by the pier. I think it's likely that screenshot is from GTAVI, why edit the map just for a small image that goes on a shirt?

Not sure how I managed to write in an entirely different topic, my bad. Lol

Edited by 1whitebuddah

Weapon condition!

Weapon condition in RDR2 was worst F*cking idea for that game🤮 it looked cool for a few times but bruh after 1000hrs it was pain in the ass! 

Paper Mario
2 hours ago, WanteD1 said:

Weapon condition!

Weapon condition in RDR2 was worst F*cking idea for that game🤮 it looked cool for a few times but bruh after 1000hrs it was pain in the ass! 

i never played rdr2 much, but i can see how it can be cool at first, but then tedious later on. this is where gameplay>realism

it however fits the red dead universe better, as it is more realistically grounded. gta universe is a bit more silly, and i say we shouldn't implement too many realistic things to that game, such as gun cleaning or being required to fill your gas tank

In recent times, most of the new AAA releases(Saints Row, Cyberpunk 2077) have been a huge let down. I hope this doesn't translate into Grand Theft Auto VI or whatever name Rockstar decides to give the next GTA.

• Like 3

hector savage

Biggest fear now for me is that it will be microtransation hell and that singleplayer will be locked at 20% of content and stuff that will be available in general,just like V and online.

• Like 2

KatanaDV20

OP  - those are two excellent points you made in your opening post. I totally agree. Heres mine...

Non-US location

Any location outside the USA. Specially the UK, please not the UK. America should forever be in this game series blood.

Teleporting cops.

This is one of the worst offenses of GTA5. Specially during missions which have trigger actions. Not a soul around and as soon as you blow that safe door or take out a target cop cars and helicopters magically appear. Utterly ruins things.

In GTA5 I remember walking through the Mt. Chilliad "forest" at midnight and bashed a hiker over the head with a bat. She went down and I bashed her again to make sure. I got some stars and then on the dirt road a cop car materialized headlights on as it would its way up towards where I was.

Cant they design it so cops take a realistic amount of time to get to you? Stop the star trek teleporters!

Extra-fast and almost invulnerable mission vehicles

You know the score here. In GTA5 free roam you can drive around and easily push NPC cars off the road or overtake them. However those SAME vehicles during a mission acquire utterly nonsense characteristics like being impossible to knock off the road (glued down) and moving at 900 mph. I once just stopped chasing a mission target and watched the dot on the map which literally moved at jet plane speeds. Stop it. Just stop it. 

Rocket delay

Yes - the pointless gap between firing rocket salvos. Buzzard anyone? Why just why?

Sniper immunity

Bad guys getting back up after direct hit with .50BMG sniper rifle round. Stop it.

Invisible cop bubble that follows you

This ties in with the other point I made. I hope GTA6 has a new cop mechanism and not the system in 5 where you dragged a bubble around you into which cops teleported. Stop it.

Small map

Im really hoping im wrong on this one. I found GTA5 map tiny from the moment I got it on PS3. I hope 6 has an absolutely immense map.

Edited by KatanaDV20

HighertowerGreaterfall
On 9/13/2022 at 5:53 PM, hector savage said:

Biggest fear now for me is that it will be microtransation hell and that singleplayer will be locked at 20% of content and stuff that will be available in general,just like V and online.

On 9/16/2022 at 10:09 PM, unkown2345 said:

Live service, that's it.

Ya'll naive if you think this isn't going to be the case :D

I'm afraid of the Skunk Ape, the Satanist House, the UFO and the Farm Monster 😱

• 4 weeks later...
El Tigre chino
On 9/16/2022 at 1:46 PM, KatanaDV20 said:

OP  - those are two excellent points you made in your opening post. I totally agree. Heres mine...

Non-US location

Any location outside the USA. Specially the UK, please not the UK. America should forever be in this game series blood.

Teleporting cops.

This is one of the worst offenses of GTA5. Specially during missions which have trigger actions. Not a soul around and as soon as you blow that safe door or take out a target cop cars and helicopters magically appear. Utterly ruins things.

In GTA5 I remember walking through the Mt. Chilliad "forest" at midnight and bashed a hiker over the head with a bat. She went down and I bashed her again to make sure. I got some stars and then on the dirt road a cop car materialized headlights on as it would its way up towards where I was.

Cant they design it so cops take a realistic amount of time to get to you? Stop the star trek teleporters!

Extra-fast and almost invulnerable mission vehicles

You know the score here. In GTA5 free roam you can drive around and easily push NPC cars off the road or overtake them. However those SAME vehicles during a mission acquire utterly nonsense characteristics like being impossible to knock off the road (glued down) and moving at 900 mph. I once just stopped chasing a mission target and watched the dot on the map which literally moved at jet plane speeds. Stop it. Just stop it. 

Rocket delay

Yes - the pointless gap between firing rocket salvos. Buzzard anyone? Why just why?

Sniper immunity

Bad guys getting back up after direct hit with .50BMG sniper rifle round. Stop it.

Invisible cop bubble that follows you

This ties in with the other point I made. I hope GTA6 has a new cop mechanism and not the system in 5 where you dragged a bubble around you into which cops teleported. Stop it.

Small map

Im really hoping im wrong on this one. I found GTA5 map tiny from the moment I got it on PS3. I hope 6 has an absolutely immense map.

that GTA in the UK is inevitable and i’m not looking forward to it