Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

What do you think of Tommy Vercetti ?


Ahmedmfroezspeed

Recommended Posts

MyNameIsNotImportantBro
7 hours ago, zBadBooyBR said:

he seems to get more aggressive with Ken and his gang member

It is pretty sad how Tommy treated Ken

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, zBadBooyBR said:

I enjoy his character but I kinda dislike the fact that he begins to get cocky after taking over Diaz mansion, like, he seems to get more aggressive with Ken and his gang members. I like how he just goes back to being nice again afterwards.

To be fair, Ken does annoy Tommy with his constant complaining. So it's somewhat justified.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, watersgta3 said:

To be fair, Ken does annoy Tommy with his constant complaining. So it's somewhat justified.

"What's wrong with the way I'm dressed? I like this shirt."

Link to post
Share on other sites
MyNameIsNotImportantBro
4 minutes ago, zBadBooyBR said:

"What's wrong with the way I'm dressed? I like this shirt."

" You know I like 1978 too, But this isn't going to be bear or a stripper " 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2020 at 10:36 AM, OmarMohammed said:

He is 69 Years old unfortunately , But he looks nice in th 80s

Yeah, but even in his 69 right now lol he still looks great. But i mostly mean his younger look in 80s. 

http://33UM4.png

Edited by MrAlexxV
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MrAlexxV said:

Yeah, but even in his 69 right now lol he still looks great. But i mostly mean his younger look in 80s. 

http://33UM4.png

He looks kinda younger, But I hope he never dies, One of my favorite protagonist of all time

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vice4Life said:

He looks kinda younger, But I hope he never dies, One of my favorite protagonist of all time

Its like u spoke from my heart @Vice 4 Life, he's my fave one too. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I really didn't care for Tommy Vercetti. He just didn't have enough of a personality for me 😕

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't care about the GTA protagonists' personality to be honest (Sorry some GTA fans). I do care more about what they did/accomplished in the story and Tommy is the best. He became the boss of his own gang and took over the city. That's enough reason for me to love this guy.

  • Like 1
  • YEE 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
MyNameIsNotImportantBro
On 4/13/2020 at 3:22 PM, MrAlexxV said:

Yeah, but even in his 69 right now lol he still looks great. But i mostly mean his younger look in 80s. 

http://33UM4.png

Please don't show me that, It hurts me

On 4/13/2020 at 8:27 PM, DJToni said:

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I really didn't care for Tommy Vercetti. He just didn't have enough of a personality for me 😕

Mr.Vercetti was born in 1951, Worked for the forllies, wanted to work with his dad but he choose the incorrect way, Killed 11 men in Harwood, LCPD offered Vercetti to turn on the forllies and they will let Tommy go if he do that, He refuses, Death Penalty for Tommy, But he went to prison for 15 years, I think thats enough personality for him

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ahmedmfroezspeed
On 4/12/2020 at 9:07 AM, Utopianthumbs said:

Tommy Tommy he's the man

He can do things no one can! 

can he swim ?

can he sprint with weapons ?

can he kill pedestrians in his rampages ?

no he can't

  • KEKW 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
MyNameIsNotImportantBro
2 minutes ago, Ahmedmfroezspeed said:

can he swim ?

can he sprint with weapons ?

can he kill pedestrians in his rampages ?

no he can't

He can kill peds in rampages 

But if he can't  swim or sprinting with two handed, Doesn't mean that he can't do anything

Edited by OmarMohammed
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ahmedmfroezspeed
16 minutes ago, OmarMohammed said:

He can kill peds in rampages 

But if he can't  swim or sprinting with two handed, Doesn't mean that he can't do anything

his incapability of sprinting with weapons gives his victims a chance of surviving him and makes rampages harder

especially if in the rampage is a weapon you can't jump with

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ahmedmfroezspeed said:

can he swim ?

can he sprint with weapons ?

can he kill pedestrians in his rampages ?

no he can't

No need to get so worked up.And read my post again, I didn't say he could do everything, I said he can do things no one could

What's that you ask? 

Try virtually taking over a city and actually holding it 6 years later and not losing it in two(looking at you Vic) 

Need more? 

Well can any protagonist do this? 

;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ahmedmfroezspeed
Just now, Utopianthumbs said:

No need to get so worked up.And read my post again, I didn't say he could do everything, I said he can do things no one could

What's that you ask? 

Try virtually taking over a city and actually holding it 6 years later and not losing it in two(looking at you Vic) 

Need more? 

Well can any protagonist do this? 

;)

CJ and Toni  could...

Toni could if he wants it

and Toni CAN sprint with weapons

he CAN swim but because of the oil leak in liberty City's water

both he and Claude can't swim

try swimming in oil and you'll understand what i mean

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ahmedmfroezspeed said:

try swimming in oil and you'll understand what i mean

try not taking everything so seriously and you'll understand what I mean

Link to post
Share on other sites
MyNameIsNotImportantBro
13 minutes ago, Ahmedmfroezspeed said:

his incapability of sprinting with weapons gives his victims a chance of surviving him and makes rampages harder

especially if in the rampage is a weapon you can't jump with

Tommy uses A Uzi or an MP4 most of the time

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, OmarMohammed said:

Please don't show me that, It hurts me

Mr.Vercetti was born in 1951, Worked for the forllies, wanted to work with his dad but he choose the incorrect way, Killed 11 men in Harwood, LCPD offered Vercetti to turn on the forllies and they will let Tommy go if he do that, He refuses, Death Penalty for Tommy, But he went to prison for 15 years, I think thats enough personality for him

Yeah but I don't. I just don't think he's an an interesting character... sorry if you can't agree. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
MyNameIsNotImportantBro
1 minute ago, DJToni said:

Yeah but I don't. I just don't think he's an an interesting character... sorry if you can't agree. 

Nah its ok, everyone has opinions

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

tommy never shows remorse for killing people, yet he never takes sh*t from anyone. a truly ruthless character, he is the protagonist that is the most symbolic of the GTA series. he represents the player the most, not that overrated, clusterfu*k mess of a character known as trevor.

Edited by Niobium
Link to post
Share on other sites

Very, very badass character. It is my second favorite character after CJ! Tommy reminds me to Toni Montana from Scarface movie and even that office in the his mansion is the same like in Scarface! Just look at the camera near from table... same like in movie. He is very badass gangster and cocaine cowboy!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ahmedmfroezspeed
On 4/16/2020 at 1:11 PM, MihajloS said:

Very, very badass character. It is my second favorite character after CJ! Tommy reminds me to Toni Montana from Scarface movie and even that office in the his mansion is the same like in Scarface! Just look at the camera near from table... same like in movie. He is very badass gangster and cocaine cowboy!

VERY TRUE, HOMIE !

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2020 at 8:22 AM, MrAlexxV said:

Yeah, but even in his 69 right now lol he still looks great. But i mostly mean his younger look in 80s. 

http://33UM4.png

He kinda looks like Wallace Breen from Half-Life 2.

 

On 4/15/2020 at 6:14 AM, Utopianthumbs said:

Try virtually taking over a city and actually holding it 6 years later and not losing it in two(looking at you Vic) 

Victor Vance never wanted to take over Vice City. He was just fighting for himself and people he cared about.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, zBadBooyBR said:

Victor Vance never wanted to take over Vice City. He was just fighting for himself and people he cared about

For all that, he did end up building a city wide crime empire just like Tommy. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say Tommy built an empire that lasted even during the events of SA unlike Vic who though was still in the game two years later from VCS yet his empire crumbled. 

Not trying to slate Vic here just saying how things went

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.