Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

What do you think of Claude Speed ?


Ahmedmfroezspeed
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Ahmedmfroezspeed said:

both GTA 3's Claude and Claude Speed are the same guy

I thought the 2D and 3D universe's were separate canon

Link to post
Share on other sites

ZeyadProGamerCod Legend
59 minutes ago, Ahmedmfroezspeed said:

have you ever sat down and finish LCS 100% ?

Toni has WAY more outfits than these two,

he has...around 16 outfits in the game

for more info about clothing, check this link below

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Clothing_in_GTA_Liberty_City_Stories

Dude I finished all these GTA games at 100%

GTA V

GTA Sa

GTA VCS

GTA VC

 

Opinion thoughts:

 

The Clothes for Vic is a 100 times better than LCS for Toni

 

In addition in VCS you get Carl Johnson's outfit in VCS called Trailer Trash which is a reference to CJ 

 

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Clothing_in_GTA_Vice_City_Stories

Edited by ZeyadProGamerCod Legend
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahmedmfroezspeed
4 minutes ago, ZeyadProGamerCod Legend said:

Dude I finished all these GTA games at 100%

GTA V

GTA Sa

GTA VCS

GTA VC

 

Opinion thoughts:

 

The Clothes for Vic is a 100 times better than LCS for Toni

 

In addition in VCS you get Carl Johnson's outfit in VCS called Trailer Trash which is a reference to CJ 

 

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Clothing_in_GTA_Vice_City_Stories

sure, Vic's clothing is better,but Vic doesn't wear a cool and terrifying mask

Vic does not wear Overalls like Toni\

that Outfit Toni has is the COOLEST outfit in the franchise

it would be cooler if it was a skin mask...

Link to post
Share on other sites

ZeyadProGamerCod Legend
18 minutes ago, Ahmedmfroezspeed said:

sure, Vic's clothing is better,but Vic doesn't wear a cool and terrifying mask

Vic does not wear Overalls like Toni\

that Outfit Toni has is the COOLEST outfit in the franchise

it would be cooler if it was a skin mask...

Well that's your opinion and I have to respect it, but some people well agree that overalls in GTA games aren't the best clothing, so I think everybody will like Vic's outfit more than Toni and there's an outfit in GTA VCS called tracksuit allows you to sprint for longer distances without slowing down thus It's also a cool outfit. So what I can tell from this, Is that my reasons are well explained but after all I have to respect your opinion if you like it.

Edited by ZeyadProGamerCod Legend
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahmedmfroezspeed
7 minutes ago, ZeyadProGamerCod Legend said:

Well that's your opinion and I have to respect it, but some people well agree that overalls in GTA games aren't the best clothing, so I think everybody will like Vic's outfit more than Toni and there's an outfit in GTA VCS called tracksuit allows you to sprint for longer distances without slowing down thus It's also a cool outfit. So what I can tell from this, Is that my reasons are well explained but after all I have to respect your opinion if you like it.

sure,some outfits have big benefits like the Tracksuit outfit in VCS

and the Cop outfit in Vice City, and the Lawyer outfit to continue on to the game's storyline of LCS

but hey, at least the Overalls of LCS are better than the white tank both CJ and Vic wear, i mean the white tank looks ugly,honestly

but the Black Tank is much better...

Link to post
Share on other sites

ZeyadProGamerCod Legend
3 minutes ago, Ahmedmfroezspeed said:

sure,some outfits have big benefits like the Tracksuit outfit in VCS

and the Cop outfit in Vice City, and the Lawyer outfit to continue on to the game's storyline of LCS

but hey, at least the Overalls of LCS are better than the white tank both CJ and Vic wear, i mean the white tank looks ugly,honestly

but the Black Tank is much better...

I agree at this point.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...

In my opinion, he's meh. We don't know much about him before 1992 or 2001. Also, why the hell didn't he kill Catalina pre-The Exchange when he had the chance to?
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

PsyWarVeteran

The best? No, for me he is one of the worst.

 

- Does whatever he is told, never "speaks up". I always get mad when Kenji insults the guy, apparently he doesn't, seeing as he still does his jobs like a lap dog.

 

- Works for everyone, doesn't have standarts. Shoot him? Done. Steal that, Sure.

 

- Dumb, childish haircut, funny sideburns.

 

- It was fine in GTA3 but felt very weird to see the guy just standing around, saying nothing when people are talking about him in SA. Just grunt at least,damn.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

- He lacks proper history, but i pardon that since GTA III was something new for Rockstar, they had bigger priorities for the game development.

- Being quiet all the game makes him bland and mysteriously interesting at the same time.

- Can't swim and has a stamina of a 70 year old grandpa.

- Gives the middle finger to the drivers

- Possibly a socio/psychopath, since he only cares about killing catalina and will do anything for it, forming and destroying bonds with anyone.

- Speed likes racing, yet his game has one of the worst if not the WORST driving physics in the entire franchise.

 

Final Rating: 6/10, nice chap but lacks a deeper background

Edited by Netuno_
Link to post
Share on other sites

He's a moronic stooge who can't think for himself. He's not a man, he's a toy in the hands of criminals with a weak mind easily led astray.

Edited by vcfan1991
Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, vcfan1991 said:

He's not a man,

Yeah, but not only he can drive, but he can also satisfy a woman at the same time. What do you say about that?

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
Spotnickdacat

He's a lot like Kevin Spencer, actually. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

PedrofromBrazil

Here in Brazil Claude not is a popular protagonist of the GTA series, but i like him so much, he's the more perfect psychopath in all the videogames history but my favourite protagonist is CJ

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.