4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Can 1.00 be permanently altered??

Confuzzeled

Confuzzeled

So for me, version 1.00 is by far the best. 

I've no real interest in online, but RDR2's single player mode is one of the greatest games of all time. I always play 1.00, but last night, having not played in a few months, I decided to reinstall and turn off the Internet to insure no patches download. 

I start playing 1.00, but for the first time ever, version 1.00 is nowhere near as glorious. The graphics aren't what they were, animals disappear before my eyes, and even small details like being able to shoot someone's boat and sink them have been removed...Wtf???

Can the original version be altered?? Can they permanently sort of "patch" version 1.00 so that those of us that only play 1.00 no longer have reason to play the original version? (Which then tries to force us to download the latest patch)

Darealbandicoot
18 minutes ago, Confuzzeled said:

So for me, version 1.00 is by far the best. 

I've no real interest in online, but RDR2's single player mode is one of the greatest games of all time. I always play 1.00, but last night, having not played in a few months, I decided to reinstall and turn off the Internet to insure no patches download. 

I start playing 1.00, but for the first time ever, version 1.00 is nowhere near as glorious. The graphics aren't what they were, animals disappear before my eyes, and even small details like being able to shoot someone's boat and sink them have been removed...Wtf???

Can the original version be altered?? Can they permanently sort of "patch" version 1.00 so that those of us that only play 1.00 no longer have reason to play the original version? (Which then tries to force us to download the latest patch)

No. Try clearing the game cache by holding L1 and R1 while booting up 

• YEE 1
Confuzzeled
17 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

No. Try clearing the game cache by holding L1 and R1 while booting up 

Seriously? 

While booting up the game, or the Ps4? 

Edit: Ok, I tried it whilst starting the game, but apparently you're supposed to see the brightness option appear if done correctly. Perhaps I didn't do it right?  😕

Edited by Confuzzeled
Left out a word
Cutter De Blanc
1 hour ago, Confuzzeled said:

No. If you don't allow the update file on your machine the game can't update. How could it?

Confuzzeled
9 minutes ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

No. If you don't allow the update file on your machine the game can't update. How could it?

I know, exactly my sentiment. But why on earth would based RDR2 all of a sudden now look and feel...wrong? Version 1.00 has always been mind bogglingly good, but since last night, upon reinstalling, it feels like one of the latest patches...

Granted, when I first started installing it, my internet was on and it started installing 1.18, but I stopped it and it currently says it's version 1.00. Something is not right. 😕

Pedinhuh

unninstall and reisntall the whole game again, but turn off your internet connection and make the auto updates are disabled.

• YEE 1
Confuzzeled
On 2/17/2020 at 2:13 PM, Pedinhuh said:

unninstall and reisntall the whole game again, but turn off your internet connection and make the auto updates are disabled.

Cheers mate. 

I'm currently running 1.00 according to to the game info, but it's as if it's running a [email protected] patch. The graphics aren't anywhere as clean, loads of things missing, people's interactions missing, can sink people in boats etc. 

It's the first time I've witnessed this while running 1.00, but I think I'll do exactly as you suggest - delete and reinstall. I just don't understand how the Base 1.00 game has changed like this... 😕

Bad Serega
8 hours ago, Confuzzeled said:

Ура, приятель. 

В настоящее время я использую 1.00 в соответствии с информацией об игре, но это как если бы он запускал патч cr @ p . Графика не так чиста, множество вещей отсутствует, взаимодействие людей отсутствует, может потопить людей в лодках и т. Д. 

Это первый раз, когда я видел это при запуске 1.00, но я думаю, что сделаю именно так, как вы предлагаете - удалить и переустановить. Я просто не понимаю, как изменилась игра Base 1.00 следующим образом ... 😕

Obviously you are doing something wrong! Perhaps you are using old saves, they can contribute to some crashes in the game, but it cannot change graphically! I am playing version 1.0 for the 5th time and it is still perfect.
  • Like 1
Bad Serega

Think about it yourself, how can the version from the disk not updated by patches become truncated sh*t? On it, all program files are already stored and no one can change them!

• Like 3