1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

[IV/EFLC] Potential Grim

iiCriminnaaL

iiCriminnaaL
Posted (edited)
  • The Italian Mafia now has presence in Suffolk at night and early morning.

• The Latino population group now has a small presence in Lower Easton.
Edited by iiCriminnaaL
  • The Italian Mafia now appears in Alderney City at every hour of the day, and now they have lower presence in Berchem.

• The general population group of Alderney now has a small presence in Alderney City.

• The Asian population group no longer has presence in Alderney City.

• The Italian population group now has a slightly lower presence in Berchem.
Edited by iiCriminnaaL
  • Angels of Death MC now has a somewhat lower presence in the eastern part of Beechwood City, as well as in the western part of North Holland in TLAD.
    • Due to the lack of a clubhouse in the former, and the very small space they have in the latter when it comes to both of the territory and clubhouse.

• The Lost MC now has lower presence in BOABO.

• The Korean Mob now has lower presence in Alderney City.
    • Due to the fact that they officially arrived very lately in the story, and they were still very limited even then. Moreover, it makes sense for them to have lower presence there than the Italian mafia.

• The average shopping population group now has a slightly lower presence in Alderney City.
Edited by iiCriminnaaL
  • The Albanian Mob no longer has presence in cabarets and bars.

• Angels of Death MC now has much more limited hangout spaces in the courtyards of housing projects.

These are parts of the Scenarios.dat file's adjustments.

• The Angels of Death MC now appears in North Holland at every hour of the day rather than only from evening to mid morning, and vice versa in the eastern part of Beechwood City. Moreover, now they appear in the eastern part of North Holland rather than only the western part in TLAD.
    • Given that their headquarters in the city takes place in North Holland, it'll make more sense for them to have more influence over the entire district, especially since they'll need some more residential spaces aside from their small clubhouse to fit for the entire chapter. Moreover, the fact that I blocked them from appearing in the scripted project courtyard hangout scenarios helps very much.

• The Yardies now have presence in the eastern part of Beechwood City rather than only the western.

• The Uptown Riders no longer have presence in North Holland.
    • It would've been an overkill to have four gangs in the same territory, especially given the canonically existent rivalries between them.
Edited by iiCriminnaaL
29 minutes ago, Placeholder225 said:

complete edition TBOGT keep crashing when i drive around Luis's safehouse. Tlad and gta 4 run fine

you had to paste EFLC Relationships.dat into TBoGT and modify Content.dat and put this lines

DISABLE_FILE common:/data/relationships.dat
PEDRELATIONSHIPS common/data/relationships.dat

• Like 2
7 hours ago, iiCriminnaaL said:
  • The Angels of Death MC now appears in North Holland at every hour of the day rather than only from evening to mid morning, and vice versa in the eastern part of Beechwood City. Moreover, now they appear in the eastern part of North Holland rather than only the western part in TLAD.
    • Given that their headquarters in the city takes place in North Holland, it'll make more sense for them to have more influence over the entire district, especially since they'll need some more residential spaces aside from their small clubhouse to fit for the entire chapter. Moreover, the fact that I blocked them from appearing in the scripted project courtyard hangout scenarios helps very much.

• The Yardies now have presence in the eastern part of Beechwood City rather than only the western.

• The Uptown Riders no longer have presence in North Holland.
    • It would've been an overkill to have four gangs in the same territory, especially given the canonically existent rivalries between them.

Those updates have been reverted.

• The Angels of Death MC no longer has presence in North Holland in GTA IV and TBOGT.

• The Spanish Lords now have higher presence in North Holland.

• The Uptown Riders now have lower presence in North Holland.

The Angels of Death's presence in North Holland is confusing, and it really mixes everything up, as it overruns the Harlem vibe that's supposed to exist in North Holland. I guess it's better to keep them away from it as long as I didn't figure out how to make them appear only around their clubhouse like in The Lost and Damned.

Edited by iiCriminnaaL

Upon installing Potential Grim, I'm unable to save my game on an old save, and it crashes when I attempt to start a new game. I want to start a new game anyway to get the most out of this mod, but I just can't. On IV patch 1.0.4.0

Spoiler
Spoiler

2 hours ago, DragonYisusXD said:

you had to paste EFLC Relationships.dat into TBoGT and modify Content.dat and put this lines

Will that somehow affect gta 4 and tlad?

Edited by Placeholder225
5 minutes ago, Shockedge said:

Upon installing Potential Grim, I'm unable to save my game on an old save, and it crashes when I attempt to start a new game. I want to start a new game anyway to get the most out of this mod, but I just can't. On IV patch 1.0.4.0

1.0.4.0 doesn't support the script changes in this mod. I'm not sure about 1.0.8.0 (probably more compatible than 1.0.4.0), but the most recommended version is 1.0.7.0.

5 minutes ago, Placeholder225 said:

Will that somehow affect gta 4 and tlad?

Not at all, as it's only related to TBOGT.

Make sure that you only modify TBOGT's content.dat file, though.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Shockedge said:

Patch 4 and Patch 7/8 has different natives that's the reason of crash.

• Like 1

Hi. I have installed potential grim to GTA IV and havent tried the DLC. yet. But in the game a couple minutes in. I get this error code Error in script 'pedinteraction' . and the gangs stop showing up. Idk if i did something wrong upon installing the mod or maybe a compatibility issue with another mod.

I did downgrade the game from the complete edition to 1070.

Edited by Booty Hole
19 hours ago, DragonYisusXD said:

Now it crashes during loading

12 hours ago, Booty Hole said:

Hi. I have installed potential grim to GTA IV and havent tried the DLC. yet. But in the game a couple minutes in. I get this error code Error in script 'pedinteraction' . and the gangs stop showing up. Idk if i did something wrong upon installing the mod or maybe a compatibility issue with another mod.

I did downgrade the game from the complete edition to 1070.

In case you're sure that you properly and completely downgraded your game to 1.0.7.0, as well as installed the files properly (for instance, you didn't install GTA IV's files on TLAD or TBOGT, vice versa, and so on), this is most likely a mod compatibility issue.

On 6/11/2021 at 9:19 PM, Placeholder225 said:

complete edition TBOGT keep crashing when i drive around Luis's safehouse. Tlad and gta 4 run fine

I haven't tried the Complete Edition, but the game works just fine with me in EFLC. I don't think there'll be an issue with CE neither. Check out if another mod has a compatibility issue.