Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
      7. The Diamond Casino Heist
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

djb204

Free Aim Series?

Recommended Posts

djb204

What happens to all the previous Free-Aim series? Can those game modes be found anywhere and played anytime? or are all Free-Aim series limited time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmyStone
3 hours ago, djb204 said:

What happens to all the previous Free-Aim series? Can those game modes be found anywhere and played anytime? or are all Free-Aim series limited time?

I think they were time limited. There was no way to select either free-aim and auto-aim at the time and everyone was forced to free-aim. I haven't been put into a free-aim showdown for a long time so I'm guessing they are not currently available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DrKrankenstein

limited time gamemodes: in a game lacking content. go figure.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmyStone
53 minutes ago, DrKrankenstein said:

limited time gamemodes: in a game lacking content. go figure.

It's beyond me why they don't give more options for showdowns. They just have half a dozen grouping and you get what you're given. You should be able to pick exactly which showdown you want to do and select between auto a free aim. It wouldn't be hard to do but for a reason only known to them, Rockstar have chosen not to.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rusbeckia
1 hour ago, AmyStone said:

It's beyond me why they don't give more options for showdowns. They just have half a dozen grouping and you get what you're given. You should be able to pick exactly which showdown you want to do and select between auto a free aim. It wouldn't be hard to do but for a reason only known to them, Rockstar have chosen not to.

They want to avoid the completely sh*t and annoying player matchmaking gtao has. if they‘d split it up for every mode/aim-preference/etc you would be waiting half an hour for a lobby to fill up.

thx but no thx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmyStone
40 minutes ago, rusbeckia said:

They want to avoid the completely sh*t and annoying player matchmaking gtao has. if they‘d split it up for every mode/aim-preference/etc you would be waiting half an hour for a lobby to fill up.

thx but no thx.

No they wouldn't. Not if they managed it better. As it is now you sit in a takeover lobby waiting for players to join and after 2 minutes it's fill up with around 20 players. The showdown lasts around 8 mins. Something like that but I don't know exactly how long. So with the kind of fill speed only 100 players can be going that particular type of showdown? No that's ridiculous. There must be tens of thousands of players around the world waiting in lobbies that take 2 minutes to fill so there is obviously something else going on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.