Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
      7. The Diamond Casino Heist
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

QvH

QvH's Vanilla Style Cars(GTA 3/VC)

Recommended Posts

QvH

Hi, I am Qwerty Van Hallen. Welcome to my Vanilla Style Cars Topic. Here I be posting new cars for GTA 3/VC in Vanilla Style.

Brigham (IIIStyle/Civil/LCPolice/LCTaxi) Based on GTA SA copcarvg

 

1573223169_1.jpg


Download

 

Deliberator (VCStyle/Civil/LCVCPolice/LCVCTaxi) Based on GTA VC Greenwood

 

1573405379_1573311278_1.jpg1573405379_1573311278_2.jpg


Download


GTA LCS Unique Cars in GTA III Style

Sultan '98 (LCSStyle/IIIStyle) Scratch made

 

1578665675_gta-vc%202020-01-10%2008-00-41578665675_gta-vc%202020-01-10%2006-56-5

Download

 

Sultan Coupe '98 (IIIStyle/Yakuza) Scratch made

 

1579010102_gta-vc%202020-01-12%2013-45-2

Download

 

Jester '98 (LCSStyle/IIIStyle) Scratch made

 

1578865321_gta-vc%202020-01-11%2019-17-21578865321_gta-vc%202020-01-11%2015-18-2

Download

 

Skoiloine '98 (LCSStyle/IIIStyle) Scratch made

 

gta-vc_2020-01-12_12-41-53-020.jpg?width

gta-vc_2020-01-12_10-18-56-830.jpg?width

Download

 

Banshee with Roof (IIIStyle)

 

1579210333_gta-vc%202020-01-17%2002-55-3

Download

Edited by QvH
  • Like 20
  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IrStokes

Nice work! Haven’t you done SA mods too? 

Nice work! Haven’t you done SA mods too? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QvH
Just now, IrStokes said:

Nice work! Haven’t you done SA mods too? 

I not support old SA mods. Find it everyvere where find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gts.

Another workshop Helen? Lol. Nice work, and welcome back. The bf injection with lights looks amazing on GTA3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QvH
Just now, gts. said:

Another workshop Helen? Lol. Nice work, and welcome back. The bf injection with lights looks amazing on GTA3.

helomyname asked to do workshop for new gta3 styled works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SDY2205

It's great to see you again, Qwerty Van Hallen! Those lore-friendly GTA3/VC vehicles look very impressive!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gts.
1 hour ago, QvH said:

helomyname asked to do workshop for new gta3 styled works

Nice work though.

 

Also since you are working on III and VC, what about a VC Comet but with SA design? Just changing the window thing, since is that what's different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QvH
Just now, gts. said:

Nice work though.

 

Also since you are working on III and VC, what about a VC Comet but with SA design? Just changing the window thing, since is that what's different.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
also trying do it but trow because not interested
Now i work in gta3 style vector

Edited by QvH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QvH

Skoiloine WIP
77B8GRqqfm0.jpg

Edited by QvH
  • Like 8
  • YEE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack552412

 Is the Skoiloine base on a skyline ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QvH
Just now, Jack552412 said:

 Is the Skoiloine base on a skyline ?

yes

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MGgames100

I love these! Good job, one thing Id prolly mention is the Sultan is way too detailed for III imo, but still amazing job, hope to see more! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QvH
Just now, MGgames100 said:

I love these! Good job, one thing Id prolly mention is the Sultan is way too detailed for III imo, but still amazing job, hope to see more! :)

Its because model have wide body arcs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheN00ster

Fantastic job man! Congrats!! Btw...is it just me or does the skoiloine has the same rooftop as the supra? I mean the polygons and their displacement! Also do you accept requests?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QvH
Just now, TheN00ster said:

Fantastic job man! Congrats!! Btw...is it just me or does the skoiloine has the same rooftop as the supra? I mean the polygons and their displacement! Also do you accept requests?? 

no. skioline use not one roof top with supra. about requests yes.

Edited by QvH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FORMIGA_
 
hello hellen, i have two questions, the first one is: will you make mods for gta sa again?
and the second: where are all your cars that you had made in the past? I already searched the whole internet and I didn't find them all.

by the way, I'm glad you came back

 

Edited by FORMIGA_
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QvH
5 hours ago, FORMIGA_ said:
 
hello hellen, i have two questions, the first one is: will you make mods for gta sa again?
and the second: where are all your cars that you had made in the past? I already searched the whole internet and I didn't find them all.

by the way, I'm glad you came back

 

Work with sa not planed next time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯

How strange does it seem to have seen these mods somewhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QvH
Just now, 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯 said:

How strange does it seem to have seen these mods somewhere?

I post dev\test screens in discord and upload in gtainside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSapphirePlayz

Can you add your old love fist limo for GTA 3 here? I downloaded it like 3 years ago but my external drive died and I can't find it anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QvH
3 hours ago, xSapphirePlayz said:

Can you add your old love fist limo for GTA 3 here? I downloaded it like 3 years ago but my external drive died and I can't find it anymore.

I also don't have limo on my hdd, and dont have copy in internet. Old works dead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSapphirePlayz
5 hours ago, QvH said:

I also don't have limo on my hdd, and dont have copy in internet. Old works dead

Thanks for answering. Anyways your new cars are much better than the old ones. Wish you luck ;)

PS: Could You make a roofed Banshee for GTA 3?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QvH
1 hour ago, xSapphirePlayz said:

Thanks for answering. Anyways your new cars are much better than the old ones. Wish you luck ;)

PS: Could You make a roofed Banshee for GTA 3?

ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DIABLOSTALLION123

Hey, Are you have plan to make III Style Savanna?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QvH
5 hours ago, xSapphirePlayz said:

Thanks for answering. Anyways your new cars are much better than the old ones. Wish you luck ;)

PS: Could You make a roofed Banshee for GTA 3?

unknown.png?width=732&height=458

3 hours ago, DIABLOSTALLION123 said:

Hey, Are you have plan to make III Style Savanna?

no. or yes.

Edited by QvH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chase2002

 

Can you please make cars from GTA 1 and GTA 2, Vice City vehicles in GTA 3 style, make removed GTA 3 cars in the final game style, make LCS vehicles in GTA 3 style, make custom vehicles for GTA 3, and other stuff? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSapphirePlayz
3 hours ago, QvH said:

unknown.png?width=732&height=458

 

Delightful. Is the roof an extra? When will be able to download it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSapphirePlayz

Could you also make a shorter GTA 3 stretch (like Love Fist), in both regular and Love Fist versions? For Love Fist one you should use Diablo Stallion's turbocharger like you did in your original mod. And make the windows a bit more opaque, like the old one. In fact, a remake of your old mod.

Edited by xSapphirePlayz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QvH
6 hours ago, xSapphirePlayz said:

Delightful. Is the roof an extra? When will be able to download it?

I upload mods in gtainside. If I not posted her, therefore need wait approving or when I see it approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QvH
Just now, Chase2002 said:

 

Can you please make cars from GTA 1 and GTA 2, Vice City vehicles in GTA 3 style, make removed GTA 3 cars in the final game style, make LCS vehicles in GTA 3 style, make custom vehicles for GTA 3, and other stuff? 

modeling with using only top down view. lol. no thanks. LCS vehicles done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.