Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GrungeNinja

Are Moonshine sales in a row bugged?

Recommended Posts

GrungeNinja

Just to clarify, im not talking about the infinite loading screen when you start the mission, I can do just fine the first sale, but after that, the alembic just won't fill, Im able to add flavor, but the alembic keeps gray making it 0% no matter the time you wait. Any1 experiencing that?

edit: to make more sales, I have to close and reopen the game, switching sessions won't work, that btw, Im not even being able to switch sessions because it never loads.

Edited by GrungeNinja
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmyStone

Moonshine is a bit of a mess. I made the decision some time ago to leave it alone until they sort it out.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leftover Pizza
58 minutes ago, GrungeNinja said:

Just to clarify, im not talking about the infinite loading screen when you start the mission, I can do just fine the first sale, but after that, the alembic just won't fill, Im able to add flavor, but the alembic keeps gray making it 0% no matter the time you wait. Any1 experiencing that?

edit: to make more sales, I have to close and reopen the game, switching sessions won't work, that btw, Im not even being able to switch sessions because it never loads.

 

The whole game is borked as hell. New added content isn't tested properly and just dumped in our laps to beta test and sort out workarounds to get things done, if that is even an option. Rockstar isn't home. No use knocking on their doors at all. Welcome to RDO.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrungeNinja
4 hours ago, AmyStone said:

Moonshine is a bit of a mess. I made the decision some time ago to leave it alone until they sort it out.

 

3 hours ago, Leftover Pizza said:

 

The whole game is borked as hell. New added content isn't tested properly and just dumped in our laps to beta test and sort out workarounds to get things done, if that is even an option. Rockstar isn't home. No use knocking on their doors at all. Welcome to RDO.


Meh, I should see that comming, a couple things happening that is really getting on my nervers, there is a high chance my character won't enter the Moonshine Shack when hitting E, and it bugs making it impossible to mount, just wander around. 

Also, I have some sound problems, it happens most of the time  already on the Start Menu, I use an external Interface sound card, it works wonders with everything, it bugs only on RDR2.   /roll eyes.

Edited by GrungeNinja

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DontGetClose1990
11 hours ago, GrungeNinja said:

Just to clarify, im not talking about the infinite loading screen when you start the mission, I can do just fine the first sale, but after that, the alembic just won't fill, Im able to add flavor, but the alembic keeps gray making it 0% no matter the time you wait. Any1 experiencing that?

edit: to make more sales, I have to close and reopen the game, switching sessions won't work, that btw, Im not even being able to switch sessions because it never loads.

One of my friend found something about the moonshine production thing. If you start your moonshine production and then join someone else posse it will reset your production. Idk if this the case for you but i let you know just in case.

 

Another bug that often occur is that you can mount the horse but it wont move whatsoever. Even after changing the horse via quick menu.

 

The only way to change session for now is joining pvp mode then quit to freeroam,well at least thats what i do.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALifeOfMisery
4 hours ago, DontGetClose1990 said:

Another bug that often occur is that you can mount the horse but it wont move whatsoever. Even after changing the horse via quick menu.

 

The only way to change session for now is joining pvp mode then quit to freeroam,well at least thats what i do.

I've had both of these too.

 

Horse/carts not moving and as for the changing session bug, I have to close the app and restart the game, nothing else works, just get an infinite loading screen.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hxrrinho

feel like there's a few bugs rn . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DentureDynamite
On 1/11/2020 at 3:42 AM, ALifeOfMisery said:

I've had both of these too.

 

Horse/carts not moving and as for the changing session bug, I have to close the app and restart the game, nothing else works, just get an infinite loading screen.

I knew others had the infinite loading screen on session change, but good to know I'm not alone in the "horse is frozen" issue.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.