Crashes on Startup

johngaita

(To whom it may concern)

Hello,

I am a big fan of this mod. I really appreciate all the work that has been put into it.  The last time I tried this mod was in snapshot 3.  I heard that a new standalone version had been released so I installed GTA: San Andreas (not the steam version) downloaded the mod ( version 3.3.11) ran the installer and after the installation was complete, I launched the game. Unfortunately, the game when launched crashes after showing an intro. After the crash, some dump files are created in a minidumps folder. I cannot find a way to read these, which means that I cannot fix this problem by myself.  I hope someone can help me and get the game to function properly. 

Yours Faithfully,

John Gaitaneris

Here are two of these dump files:  1: https://app.box.com/s/3quxyjgjekzlcnef26bz50826kw94rof  2: https://app.box.com/s/49oc2mtaglfibb8acy29pzvfha95j0rz 

Edited by johngaita

Some additional information: My Operating System is Windows 7 SP1, I have tried compatibility mode and I have installed Virtual C++ 2010.

If any more information is required, I'd be glad to provide it.

• 1 year later...
On 12/22/2019 at 5:26 PM, johngaita said:

(To whom it may concern)

Hello,

I am a big fan of this mod. I really appreciate all the work that has been put into it.  The last time I tried this mod was in snapshot 3.  I heard that a new standalone version had been released so I installed GTA: San Andreas (not the steam version) downloaded the mod ( version 3.3.11) ran the installer and after the installation was complete, I launched the game. Unfortunately, the game when launched crashes after showing an intro. After the crash, some dump files are created in a minidumps folder. I cannot find a way to read these, which means that I cannot fix this problem by myself.  I hope someone can help me and get the game to function properly. 

Yours Faithfully,

John Gaitaneris

If you are still experiencing issues installing, ask in #ug-installation-problems in our official discord, we'll help you faster there. 

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.