Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

How to make Poison Poppy's Moonshine? (SOLVED)


Between3and22char

Recommended Posts

Between3and22char

EDIT:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to everybody that helped, we finally found it

 

Thanks to Fun 2:

You need to find the moonshiner camp random event which has a 30 minutes cooldown after completing any moonshine activity (sell/bootlegger/story/raid missions)

 

 

 

LonCanvas video

 

 

 

Locations thanks to Fun 2

Spoiler

DSm8dB5.png

 

CbNwyBo.png

 

5LdBvKN.png

 

blZvWbX.png

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the title says, I can't find a way to make that recipe, so far is always greyed-out. Anyone has unlocked this recipe? or know how to unlock it?. Thanks.

 

0HPk7Zq.jpg

Edited by Between3and22char
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Lynx 23

I think you need a buyer interested in that flavor. I went to the trouble of finding two Agarita, and that recipe was unavailable. So Wild Creek Moonshine it was.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Between3and22char said:

As the title says, I can't find a way to make that recipe, so far is always greyed-out. Anyone has unlocked this recipe? or know how to unlock it?. Thanks.

 

0HPk7Zq.jpg

On the next tab is all recipes, you can make it but without a buyer is a waste

Link to post
Share on other sites
CrissRiot

There is no known way of unlocking it atm.

 

1) Rank 20 doesn't unlock it
2) Beating the missions on highest difficulty also doesn't unlock it

 

My guess is dripfeed content. That and/or it has something to do with the missing Moonshine mission (since you can only get to 94% complete afaik)

 

EDIT: Ok might be a screwup on my part for the 94%, Blood is Thicker than Shine isn't in my replay list...which is...weird

Edited by CrissRiot
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
CrissRiot
5 hours ago, sixxkid13 said:

Where does it show 94% complete? My story missions show 100%

There a low honor Moonshine mission Im not aware of?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2019 at 12:14 AM, CrissRiot said:

 

No bro. There were only 5 missions.

 

I've been them on Ruthless,  hit level 20 as a moonshiner, checked the fences and Madam Nazar, checked a few caves and checked the Braithwaite Manor. Still no luck

Link to post
Share on other sites
CrissRiot
1 hour ago, sixxkid13 said:

No bro. There were only 5 missions.

 

I've been them on Ruthless,  hit level 20 as a moonshiner, checked the fences and Madam Nazar, checked a few caves and checked the Braithwaite Manor. Still no luck

Yeah, for some reason, I'm missing Blood is Thicker than Shine on my progress list. f*ck. :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
hotrats773

By chance, do you have to have prairie poppies in your inventory? I'm a lvl 10 moonshiner scrub so I can't test.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I often show that person in the "buyer list", but they are grayed out (the one who would buy the poison poppy one.)

 

Maybe it is just a rare drop/event from Marcel?

 

I'm also level 20, no poison poppy thing ever came up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
NurseStandifer

I asked if the recipe was going to be unlocked with a later update, and this was the reply R* gave me this morning. 

 

"Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

You have mentioned that you are experiencing difficulty regarding the poison poppy moonshine recipe in RDO. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

I want to share that this is as per gameplay mechanics and players will have to find it themselves by searching the map.

If there are any other technical issues or concerns you would like addressed, please feel free to contact us again.

Have a good day!
Best regards,

Kate E.
Rockstar Support"

Edited by NurseStandifer
Cannot read the text, for some reason half is white and half is black.
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghoffman9
1 hour ago, NurseStandifer said:

I asked if the recipe was going to be unlocked with a later update, and this was the reply R* gave me this morning. 

 

"Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

You have mentioned that you are experiencing difficulty regarding the poison poppy moonshine recipe in RDO. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

I want to share that this is as per gameplay mechanics and players will have to find it themselves by searching the map.

If there are any other technical issues or concerns you would like addressed, please feel free to contact us again.

Have a good day!
Best regards,

Kate E.
Rockstar Support"

Players have to find it themselves searching the map? Do they not realize just how huge this map is? The last thing they should be is vague on such details

Link to post
Share on other sites
CMCSAVAGE
9 hours ago, CrissRiot said:

"Poison Poppy" sounds like a character to me.

Just sayin'

Yeah, I don't think it has anything to do with "poppies". 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rokushakubo
3 hours ago, Ghoffman9 said:

Players have to find it themselves searching the map? Do they not realize just how huge this map is? The last thing they should be is vague on such details

Not everything has to be offered to us on a silver platter. I like that we have to find this ourselves. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a crafting nerd, so I'm thinking maybe you need prairie poppies and a toxic moonshine ?

Edited by Fun 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
CrissRiot
13 minutes ago, Fun 2 said:

I'm a crafting nerd, so I'm thinking maybe you need prairie poppies and a toxic moonshine ?

Got those, and no dice.

 

Still thinking it's a dripfeed/character-based recipe. Maybe a rare bootlegger mission to find "Poison Poppy" or something.

Edited by CrissRiot
Link to post
Share on other sites
CrissRiot
1 minute ago, Fun 2 said:

Nevermind, I know now what I need to do.😄

The hint is in the patch notes.

Well color me intrigued

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Between3and22char
5 minutes ago, Fun 2 said:

Go through it and find the thing you never encountered

is related to this?

" Seven new Bootlegger Missions have been added for Moonshiners, which can be either launched from Maggie in the Moonshine Shack or encountered dynamically in the open world "

 

 

Edited by Between3and22char
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Between3and22char said:

is related to this?

" Seven new Bootlegger Missions have been added for Moonshiners, which can be either launched from Maggie in the Moonshine Shack or encountered dynamically in the open world "

 

 

Quote

One new Moonshiner related Random Event has been added to Red Dead Online:

  • Moonshiner Camp

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Lynx 23

And I am following a lead, but it might not pan out. In the back room of the Aberdeen farm house, there is a Moonshine Still.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking you just find a random camp just like you do with the dogs and stranded riders. We just need to band together and find it. 

Edited by sixxkid13
Grammar errors
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.