1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Nuevo Paraiso Discovery - Datamining

VideoTech_

Petko
10 hours ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

Left horse on the mexico side of the river

Are you talking about Manteca Falls? Cause this didn't work for me last time I tried.

Cutter De Blanc
1 hour ago, Petko said:

Are you talking about Manteca Falls? Cause this didn't work for me last time I tried.

What part didnt work? Crossed at the shallow spot near the falls, then I left my horse standing in the water as far west as I could on the mexico side before you drown, then I got off it, told it to stay, ran back towards the cliffs and pressed up on them so i almost slid, then drank six gins, and ran up to where you slide right before he passed out, then woke up on top of the cliff. Had to do the passing out part a couple times before i got it. Then I ran on foot over to the dock whistling as I went once the horse was in range. She eventually swam over to me.

• Like 1
Petko
15 hours ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

What part didnt work? Crossed at the shallow spot near the falls, then I left my horse standing in the water as far west as I could on the mexico side before you drown, then I got off it, told it to stay, ran back towards the cliffs and pressed up on them so i almost slid, then drank six gins, and ran up to where you slide right before he passed out, then woke up on top of the cliff. Had to do the passing out part a couple times before i got it. Then I ran on foot over to the dock whistling as I went once the horse was in range. She eventually swam over to me.

I have tried the exact same thing, apart from whistling for it before passing out. That's why it got spooked while approaching the bay. I am not saying it doesn't work. It just probably takes some tries.

Cutter De Blanc
1 hour ago, Petko said:

I have tried the exact same thing, apart from whistling for it before passing out. That's why it got spooked while approaching the bay. I am not saying it doesn't work. It just probably takes some tries.

The horse has to stay in the river while you glitch to mexico. I used the Tiger Striped Bay, maybe the horse you use makes a difference

Petko
22 hours ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

The horse has to stay in the river while you glitch to mexico. I used the Tiger Striped Bay, maybe the horse you use makes a difference

Yes the horse was left near the waterfall side while I went back to the cliff with my temporary one. But it just refused to come all the way to me, while whistling for it from the bay after I had glitched there. But at least it was moving and attempted to reach me. Probaby a few tries and I can get it to work for me too.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Hunterh-O

Been so long to hear anything from this thread. Has there been any new finds or updates? :)

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
El Diablo 702
13 hours ago, Kubigz said:

So it took 7 years for Rockstar to expand GTA V map. See you in another 5 in Mexico :kekw:

We still don’t know the what the whole aspect will be, will it be mission/heist only or will it be added to free roam. The aircraft carrier is only there for a business battle, “if those even happen in your sessions”.  Most likely it’ll be part of the heist and only able to be explored either during those missions/heist in a separate lobby.  We’ll see what R* has when it drops but I’ll keep my expectations low and prepare for disappointment.  

On 4/20/2020 at 1:00 AM, Death2Drugs said:

Bumping this thread because there's new evidence and it's worth a look into this mystery again. This entire map was compiled by a Redditor who is credited in the image (NOT my work) and it is a full terrain map including outside areas.

qM8VtuE6mSQ2DS49I9jhIrD8o0gZ-HEIKrCpqWHpw5e5J5QItrf8CxeOJHweHBwJ0toiGd6CdWzLPs0kN9XdHiFOSEdT_acTDxzP68sHZt8hVQ8xB4m1P5tOnuKZQuUs9Mg21rBS9N461SWS_wcYdQ5e1k3dIY_Ej8ewkvk2krEWzHToKII8YePwlJ_qr1mEITEuG92JOETnyAUfWLDyfODe1OPhE4Nxi6tDnw8jH7tvfxw7-VhFJ1UIs0CSNJVJqppDPB8sW9zsukEgc1jCqYYMqMMaVU_slV0bqaHvXCh43j_sLeGbxsRtkHAtDFgaShkFBFMNnSGaZTEOhT7r68AyQUAkzswg4fNYtEkGd8H16JoxX5Up7ZqVaIA2uW4BYN9JtRJec-JewxzHnVl5cwkHFiCZgNZxS3mjZ1cciTlhJsRY__LTVYnHqRHfCDGD47XM_6S0cqwfPnY6iMZDMpkMNqfbuV-embvTYZUJ_jHiR3PSlHhsnhgivp9I2RYwVBH-r9M30xZktZ8YOmHt_N9aArkG5SPVhg_8CftrhWrOMCIE2zwk-39AtJYmxb9f5VaevASvAOixeIKTiVkwSqC88e3GuROz89BK3qcpg07v-IDkPSsuy4oBzWqnqjskqwhsixSYLjzdpI3Ce3Lh9HL0mThz2DK34lCtrsE6Nuh1rdSGVRxoTsr9YJqfzHVoIAYtlu70sltnKj4eqfeVtG98rH6jGUcnA9wP7BWg4TQWomZwQ5SAmg=w947-h943-no

This is very telling... it's pretty obvious that Nuevo Paraiso was being worked on and even has its own extended out of bound areas, which stretch far too long for an area that was supposedly never in the game... I also find it compelling that some other outside portions of the map look like they could have been in the game.

There was an infamous leak that came out after the game release, which included a lot of content, including the idea that Arthur was going to be a bisexual character, and graphic scenes of racism... which caused it to be disregarded... since then, some of the info in that leak has actually been corroborated (i.e. Guarma being visitable, significant story changes, etc.). There were some other map hints, including:

1. Mexico was going to be in the game

2. There was going to be an El Paso-based city on the very west of the map

3. There were going to be more areas of the US South, including some more white nationalist factions

4. There was going to be a Utah-based area with many Mormons... perhaps the outside areas of Ambarino, and the areas north of New Austin could be the last remnants of this, the geography lines up.

5. Southern California was going to be in the game, including San Diego and a coastline... the evidence for this is mostly scant sadly, so this area was likely removed very early if correct. However, it does appear that the Sea of Coronado borders some California-like area...

6. Texas? looks like it was moved to be south of Lemoyne

The mystery is allusive... but it looks like we have a better idea of what the geography in RDR's North America looks like...

That whole San Luis river is madness, it shows just how crippled the overall map is. Nothing can possibly join up to the sea. The Manteca Falls show that the river flows east to west, originating in Flat Iron Lake. The river flows as a mighty torrent over the falls and then goes past the Sea of Coronado and does a wiggle and ... disappears.

Not can you get to the ocean by sailing north east. If Flat Iron Lake is being continually drained by the San Luis then it needs to be continually topped up by water flowing in from somewhere else, and this water can only flow in from the river that runs past Annesburg and Van Horn. So that river must flow north to south. So you cannot get to the ocean that way, because you are travelling upstream to the source of the entire Flat Iron/San Luis river system.

This is why I think they should do a new map if they do a new game, and not do RDR3 at all. It works for RDR2 because you do not see past the Sea of Coronado. Any future map expansion will reveal just how busted the whole map is. 

Anyway this leads onto my question. In the Tesla-style Dover Hill House there is, if I remember correctly, a globe of the world. That globe should have the game’s version of the USA on it, not the real USA. Has anyone been able to get a good look at the globe, in the game files perhaps? 

Edited by Jutland
Edited for clarity. To improve it, hopefully
  • 1 month later...

Since we've got town models with textures, does that mean we could potentially spawn them into the world and apply their textures once OpenIV gets more support for this game?