Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
      7. The Diamond Casino Heist
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
McIn Tyler

First player to hit $1billion legit?

Recommended Posts

jargonaut
20 minutes ago, nido997 said:

I don´t want to sound stupid but , do you mean 1 billion in the Bank or 1 Billion overall earnings on GTA ? 

cause I really do think that it´s actually very achievable

Latter is very much achievable. Took me less than two years doing less-than-serious grinding. (=Didn't play much else, but wasn't aiming for the max buck and didn't play non-stop.)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dock

Getting to a billion legit in GTA O isn't something I suspect a lot of people would want to be proud of lol, but regardless well done in achieving it I suppose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oleg_aka_djmeg

no

Spoiler

 

 

(this dude doesn't seem to post any milestone videos but you can see his bank account)

 

(same here)

 

Edited by oleg_aka_djmeg
idk
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huntinghawks
3 hours ago, OneFastWheelman said:

Apparently you do, you won’t shut up about it. 

Don't mind him. He's an edgelord seeking for attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Action_Andy

That Christopher69B is something else ... Over 2 Billions from Special Cargo, that's scary!

Edited by Action_Andy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jargonaut

"If you put your mind to it, you can waste time on anything!"

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin

I knew I'd seen someone here mention this, it was @IceDree, lol. I forgot who for a moment. Huge numbers, lol. Fair play.

 

Wouldn't mind hitting 1bn earned one day too, though no rush. I'd be close had I not started fresh in 2016 as I made a good 260m+ there and made 682m here so far, lol. Just passed 300m from jobs this week now too thanks to the 2x on heists, nice. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceDree
3 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

I knew I'd seen someone here mention this, it was @IceDree, lol. I forgot who for a moment. Huge numbers, lol. Fair play.

 

Wouldn't mind hitting 1bn earned one day too, though no rush. I'd be close had I not started fresh in 2016 as I made a good 260m+ there and made 682m here so far, lol. 

I was broke in 2016 lol.

 

I put everything I had into a cheap office and a small warehouse (bought both 20% off lol), & had to sell a bunch of cars including my Striling GT so I can afford my precious Bestia.

 

3 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Just passed 300m from jobs this week now too thanks to the 2x on heists, nice. :)

 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a09daa2dc1b485e06c2

#Respect

 

I don't think I made more than 8 millions from Heists. I just can't stomach dealing with randoms. Much respect.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGhostFromPast
22 hours ago, ventogt said:

The amount of grinding required for this feat is barely even fathomable.  Congrats to him though he does seem the most honest/no-nonsense of the GTA youtubers so at least it wasn't MrDildoFTW

 

The thought of how much time and efforts I would have to invest in this game in order to get 1 billion $ makes me groan. It's just....too much for me. 

 

 

If he really has earned that money in honest way then I congratulate him. 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
1 hour ago, IceDree said:

 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a09daa2dc1b485e06c2

#Respect

 

I don't think I made more than 8 millions from Heists. I just can't stomach dealing with randoms. Much respect.

I do love that dude so keeping him in the quote, lol. But thanks though. :)

 

Definitely been an adventure, but when it clicks it's pretty cool too. Just today I jumped on to do a daily spin and landed into Pac Standard Bikes  job from on call after with 3 randoms from the same crew, went well and got an invite to the finale. Easy 375k when all 3 want the job done.

 

But I don't think there's any way a heist could fail that I haven't see, blimey. You can really see how daft some are too, lol. I hope this new casino heist remains like DDH with a 2-4 player requirement. As much as I'm ok with 4 player jobs and aside bugs like the 'CEO quit' or the NPC's, there's far less complaint over randoms on DDH stuff as it's much easier to find the one decent player out of the bunch.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FuturePastNow

He's certainly not the first.

 

I hit $250 million about 6 months ago (with about 18 months of grinding) and I basically haven't played since (the casino got very boring for me very quickly). I'm also lazy with certain businesses, I refuse to do the hangar or MC businesses even when they're 2x money, so all my cash is from crates, bunker, and nightclub. So yeah if I could lazy-grind my way to a quarter bill in the bank, I doubt The Professional was the first to real $1 billion. That is an impressive achievement.

Edited by FuturePastNow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova

ZbgQGsK.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceDree
2 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

I don't think there's any way a heist could fail that I haven't see, blimey. You can really see how daft some are too, lol.

 

Hahaha ikr! The way they die never ceases to amaze me. One time in a MobileOp mission,a random got run over by a train ... I sh*t you not lol.

 

GoodnaturedTerribleBurro-size_restricted

 

2 hours ago, Lonely-Martin said:

I hope this new casino heist remains like DDH with a 2-4 player requirement

 

Me too, 4 is a recipe for a disaster.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Semaj 2JZ♢

Isn't it great to be a video game billionaire? I mean, seriously, just last week I was on a date with this hot piece I met through a friend. The first thing I did was told her "I'm a f*cking GTAO billionaire, baby." Should have seen the look on her face. Her panties dropped so fast, thought they'd burn a hole in the floor. She even jumped me right there in front of everyone at the restaurant. Of course I had no choice but to whip out my 12 inch schlong and proceed to fulfill her every desire and show the people I ain't no punk bitch. It was right then I knew I had won at life...

 

True story.

Edited by Semaj 2JZ♢
Spelling.
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jenkiiii

I guess I've turned a corner in my life, but when I read this post my heart sank a little bit.

 

There is a huge difference between earning money in real life and earning money in a video game, and the main difference is that when you finally reach death's door, you will not look back and wish you'd spent just a few moments more at work earning yet more money, but wish you'd enjoyed something fun and irrelevant such as video gaming a bit more. But this is where we need to get some perspectives. If you work too much and for no reason other than to get an extra and unwanted bedroom in your massive house then ultimately you're one of the lost, but if you don't work at all and live your life in your uncle's basement and depend on whatever turns up in the fridge because you spend all day gaming, then you are an equally lost person. It's got to the point that if this "professional" guy has GTA$1 billion in the bank that he will never spend, he is also one of the lost. Yep, none of you want the moral tacking down to, but playing a video game on repeat grind mode to achieve a balance that you will never be able to spend is ridiculous. It's been six years of my life and I am finally at that point where I don't care (that much) any more, where earning real-life cash and having better clothes and food to eat has become more important to me, but if I do ever get to that point where I have so much money in my real-life bank account that I can never enjoy or spend, I will be no better than the lost person I once was or that any of you might have become.

 

I don't expect anyone to read this far, but you need to get a life balance because you will never get those hours back, and one day GTA online will move on to GTA online version 2 and it will repeat all over again. You can never win or beat the system but only carry on grinding your whole life if you don't make it stop. And when it stops being fun and becomes a grind for a virtual currency that has no practical value? That is the work of the most lost of us all.

 

Once again, apologies for the morale lifescape and for sounding like that boring guy in the HR department, but get a grip on your life, vary it up a bit, and you won't regret it at all.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Blast
26 minutes ago, Jenkiiii said:

If you work too much and for no reason other than to get an extra and unwanted bedroom in your massive house then ultimately you're one of the lost, but if you don't work at all and live your life in your uncle's basement and depend on whatever turns up in the fridge because you spend all day gaming, then you are an equally lost person. It's got to the point that if this "professional" guy has GTA$1 billion in the bank that he will never spend, he is also one of the lost. Yep, none of you want the moral tacking down to, but playing a video game on repeat grind mode to achieve a balance that you will never be able to spend is ridiculous.


222 days of online time, $631 million in expenses later, and I've got roughly 5 million in the bank..... and even storing that much money feels pointless on a game this old.

Stashing a billion, 100 million, hell, even 50 million in your GTAO bank account isn't just pointless; it is stupid by definition.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IamCourtney

Good for The Professional, haters fly away

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YELLOW ZOOMER WITH DRONE
3 hours ago, Semaj 2JZ♢ said:

Isn't it great to be a video game billionaire? I mean, seriously, just last weak I was on a date with this hot piece I met through a friend. The first thing I did was told her "I'm a f*cking GTAO billionaire, baby." Should have seen the look on her face. Her panties dropped so fast, thought they'd burn a hole in the floor. She even jumped me right there in front of everyone at the restaurant. Of course I had no choice but to whip out my 12 inch schlong and proceed to fulfill her every desire and show the people I ain't no punk bitch. It was right then I knew I had won at life...

 

True story.

Quit gaming 8 months ago. Bought a new car, I have an amazing new girlfriend, I make a sh*tload of money and I'm buying a house this spring. I party every weekend, I'm never home. I'm enjoying life. Do yourselves a favor. Stop trying to make gaming a career. It's cringe as f*ck.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rashkovskys Shiv
36 minutes ago, YELLOW DOG WITH CONE said:

Quit gaming 8 months ago. Bought a new car, I have an amazing new girlfriend, I make a sh*tload of money and I'm buying a house this spring. I party every weekend, I'm never home. I'm enjoying life. Do yourselves a favor. Stop trying to make gaming a career. It's cringe as f*ck.

It's a hobby, see you in a couple of years when that girl rips you for everyone ything you have, you lose your sh*tty job and your bank owned house gets foreclosed on. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J-Scott-D

This is getting stranger than the Agatha Baker thread.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YELLOW ZOOMER WITH DRONE
25 minutes ago, Rashkovskys Shiv said:

It's a hobby, see you in a couple of years when that girl rips you for everyone ything you have, you lose your sh*tty job and your bank owned house gets foreclosed on. 

It's a copypasta.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gtafan26
On 12/3/2019 at 4:24 PM, Zarbon said:

I'm so tired of hearing about "TheProfessional".

Its real bad on r/gtaonline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ventogt
2 hours ago, Jenkiiii said:

I guess I've turned a corner in my life, but when I read this post my heart sank a little bit.

 

There is a huge difference between earning money in real life and earning money in a video game, and the main difference is that when you finally reach death's door, you will not look back and wish you'd spent just a few moments more at work earning yet more money, but wish you'd enjoyed something fun and irrelevant such as video gaming a bit more. But this is where we need to get some perspectives. If you work too much and for no reason other than to get an extra and unwanted bedroom in your massive house then ultimately you're one of the lost, but if you don't work at all and live your life in your uncle's basement and depend on whatever turns up in the fridge because you spend all day gaming, then you are an equally lost person. It's got to the point that if this "professional" guy has GTA$1 billion in the bank that he will never spend, he is also one of the lost. Yep, none of you want the moral tacking down to, but playing a video game on repeat grind mode to achieve a balance that you will never be able to spend is ridiculous. It's been six years of my life and I am finally at that point where I don't care (that much) any more, where earning real-life cash and having better clothes and food to eat has become more important to me, but if I do ever get to that point where I have so much money in my real-life bank account that I can never enjoy or spend, I will be no better than the lost person I once was or that any of you might have become.

 

I don't expect anyone to read this far, but you need to get a life balance because you will never get those hours back, and one day GTA online will move on to GTA online version 2 and it will repeat all over again. You can never win or beat the system but only carry on grinding your whole life if you don't make it stop. And when it stops being fun and becomes a grind for a virtual currency that has no practical value? That is the work of the most lost of us all.

 

Once again, apologies for the morale lifescape and for sounding like that boring guy in the HR department, but get a grip on your life, vary it up a bit, and you won't regret it at all.

"The Professional" if I had to guess actually makes his primary income from what he does [he has a lot of followers and my 2 year old talks about "Ryan" all day who now has his own Nickelodeon show and branded underpants at WalMart].

 

It makes little "sense" to me growing up in a different media landscape, but there is intrinsic value in having that allotment of followers. Having watched several videos from "TheProfessional" doing things in game or recommending/not recommending things.  It's his job.  He plays video games and blogs about them and makes I hope a lot of money doing it as the amount of time required must be massive.  But He does it in a way that is not click-baitey, not bullsh*ttey, but "here's some things that can help when you do X on GTA" -- never thought that would be an industry, but here we are.  I know nothing of the guy other than what I've seen, but he [I hope] makes good money on his many followers and he has actually provided a lot of value to the community at the same time.

1 hour ago, YELLOW DOG WITH CONE said:

Quit gaming 8 months ago. Bought a new car, I have an amazing new girlfriend, I make a sh*tload of money and I'm buying a house this spring. I party every weekend, I'm never home. I'm enjoying life. Do yourselves a favor. Stop trying to make gaming a career. It's cringe as f*ck.

The important question is WHAT CAR ;) Mine is a VW wagon that I love.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rashkovskys Shiv

It's really weird to see gta players bash a guy who is the embodiment of what we all want the Gta community to be. 

 

He doesn't click bait, helps his friends and subscribers make money, posts numerous videos on how to make money, doesn't support buying shark cards and makes videos on making money in this game legitimately. 

 

It's as if we're in the twilight zone, here. 

 

It's his personal time, and in no way is it affecting anyone. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Halal Cyborg

I didn’t watch tbh

 

GTA youtubers are worst than tik tok memes

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
On 12/4/2019 at 12:48 AM, Big Molio said:

If GTAO was run by Jeremy Corbyn, this guy would have his billion taxed heavily and shared out among poor players like me. He would get to keep £1m

I have $150M legit* and would give it to other players if I could. It's just sitting around in my account.

 

Edit: Well not quite legit because I empty public lobbies.

Edited by SummerFreeze
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White Shark
On 12/3/2019 at 7:32 PM, Lamar Davis. said:

All youtubers are trash 

Lol proper salty. 

 

Professional is far from trash, hence why he is sitting on a billion without cheating or hacking.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
2 hours ago, White Shark said:

Professional is far from trash, hence why he is sitting on a billion without cheating or hacking.

 

I don't see why this is something to be celebrated or praised, its like throwing a parade for the woman that owns a hundred cats in her one-bedroom flat. Yes, shes happy and more power to her and she has had fun but its not praise worthy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mokuakae

$1billion.!?!? Seems like an effort. Seems like hard work. Not why I play games, but good for him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GAUNTLET HELLFIRE
12 hours ago, The Blast said:

Stashing a billion, 100 million, hell, even 50 million in your GTAO bank account isn't just pointless; it is stupid by definition.

I agree with a billion but disagree with 100 million. I want to be able to play whatever I want whenever I want without having to worry about making a lot of money so I always keep at least 100 million to be able to buy anything I want in dlcs. I also keep that money incase I stop playing and a dlc or 2 drops in that time. I hated that new content was locked to public sessions where a**holes were blowing me up so I stopped playing just after Further Adventures in Finance and Felony came out and didn't start properly playing again the day gunrunning came out and in that time I earned no money and 4 dlcs dropped but I only had 20 million saved so I couldn't buy a lot of that content and had to do a lot of boring grinding until I got a lot of money from a money glitch but if I did have 100 million saved like I do now I could have bought anything I wanted and that time I spent grinding I could have spent doing contact missions, LTS or whatever else I wanted. Same with the casino dlc I spent 25+ million on that and if I didn't have all this money saved up I would have been forced to grind after it was announced or had to wait to buy a lot of the new stuff but with having savings I bought everything I wanted and then just slowly earned it all back over the last few months taking advantage of 2x money on stuff I enjoyed doing.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.