• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yoječ

• sivispacem

• Wolf68k

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So a 1650 Super is "recommended spec". That's for 1080p high with no RT, but for what FPS nobody really knows. You're basically between minimum and recommended so I'd probably try Medium to start and

You say the PCI-E WiFi adapter seems unrelated, but maybe not because they're probably sharing a PCI-E lane (although I'm not sure how that works with older Intel CPUs/mobos). Have you tried removing

Nothing specific that I can think of. Though, there is direct current (DC) vs alternating current (AC). And while you can have low power AC circuits for things like radio and tone generators, most of

JaeDan 101
15 hours ago, LittleBlueTroll said:

Β 

Reset the password of the account?

I did that but it doesn't work

Mister Pink
19 hours ago, JaeDan 101 said:

I did that but it doesn't work

Β 

Did what exactly? We need every detail minus the actual password you put in. Did you copy/paste password? Are you sure it's not trying to auto-sign in based on previous saved password? What happen when you got the reset link? Did it ask you to put in new password? When you input the new password did it give you confirmation that it's reset?Β 

Β 

Make sure if you are copy/pasting your new password from a notepad or something that you aren't copying a blank space or that there isn't a blank character space before or after your password.Β 

Β 

It's almost 0% likely a there is some bug on Microsoft's end. It's highly likely that its human error. Perhaps make a different, password. Maybe use Avast Password generator

Β 

Β If it's MS Teams,Β  Uninstall and reinstall. Reboot your device.Β 

Edited by Mister Pink
JaeDan 101
1 hour ago, Mister Pink said:

Β 

Did what exactly? We need every detail minus the actual password you put in. Did you copy/paste password? Are you sure it's not trying to auto-sign in based on previous saved password? What happen when you got the reset link? Did it ask you to put in new password? When you input the new password did it give you confirmation that it's reset?Β 

Β 

Make sure if you are copy/pasting your new password from a notepad or something that you aren't copying a blank space or that there isn't a blank character space before or after your password.Β 

Β 

It's almost 0% likely a there is some bug on Microsoft's end. It's highly likely that its human error. Perhaps make a different, password. Maybe use Avast Password generator

Β 

Β If it's MS Teams,Β  Uninstall and reinstall. Reboot your device.Β 

problem solved

i don't need to uninstall and reboot. Its already fixedΒ earlier

JaeDan 101

I got a question, read carefully:

Β 

When my TV runs my PS3 on 480i resolution, and the PS3 game that I'm playing is on 360p resolution, does the image will be clear?

Tell me if you don't understand me

K^2
8 hours ago, JaeDan 101 said:

I got a question, read carefully:

Β 

When my TV runs my PS3 on 480i resolution, and the PS3 game that I'm playing is on 360p resolution, does the image will be clear?

Tell me if you don't understand me

I mean, 360p is not great to begin with, but yes, if you show it on a display running at 480i, it will look even worse than 360p native.

JaeDan 101
On 2/15/2021 at 6:55 PM, K^2 said:

I mean, 360p is not great to begin with, but yes, if you show it on a display running at 480i, it will look even worse than 360p native.

How about this:

Β 

If my TV runs my PS3 on 480i and the game that I'm playing is displayed on 1080p, will the image will be not clear?

I'm asking this because my PS3 displays on 480i and my GTA 5 runs on 720p

Β 

Last question:

Does the closest resolutions to 480i (360p, 480p, 640p) will make the image clearer if my PS3 runs on 480i resolution?

I'm sorry if you don't get it

Davve95

Is low current (like for batteries 9v, AA etc etc) named something special? I wanna learn it and didn't find any good tutorials.

Β 

K^2
20 hours ago, JaeDan 101 said:

How about this:

Β 

If my TV runs my PS3 on 480i and the game that I'm playing is displayed on 1080p, will the image will be not clear?

I'm asking this because my PS3 displays on 480i and my GTA 5 runs on 720p

Β 

Last question:

Does the closest resolutions to 480i (360p, 480p, 640p) will make the image clearer if my PS3 runs on 480i resolution?

I'm sorry if you don't get it

You'll get the best image if the input either matches the number of lines in the image or is a multiple of it. So you will get best picture with 480p, 960p, or 1440p. If none of these are available, your next best option is to go with higher resolution. 1080p should still be about as good of a picture as that screen can manage. 720p and 640pΒ mightΒ look a little worse.

Β 

But if your screen is 480i, the best picture you'll get out of it is still 480i quality, so don't expect too much. The above is just getting you the most you can from what you have.

Β 

3 hours ago, Davve95 said:

Is low current (like for batteries 9v, AA etc etc) named something special? I wanna learn it and didn't find any good tutorials.

Not really. If you are interested in learning about how battery itself works, the relevant search term is galvanic cell. If you are interested more in how the current flows, you should start with simple circuit. For more advanced topics on current and voltage in circuits, see Ohm's Law,Β Kirchhoff's Laws, and how it all works in series and parallel circuits. Finally, once you have good grasp on these, another good topic to look into is impedance. That is a more advanced topic, but if you understand impedance and all of the previous topics, you can basically solve any analogue circuit. Note that I've given links to Wikipedia where available, but you can also search for more information on these topics on google. There are also a lot of lecture/lessons on YouTube, but I can't vouch for quality on any specific ones. Though, a channel called Physics Girl has been doing a Physics 101 review. Their content is usually good and most recent posted video is precisely on current and circuits. If you're looking for basic intro, this might work for you.

Payne

Is this β€œlooks worse if doesn’t match the console’s resolution” a thing for monitors too if someone were to use one instead?
Β 

I have an old monitor that lets me know about the change of resolution if i play around with it in the settings of XboxΒ 360, don’t know if TVs do this too. Don’t know if this adds anything either...

Edited by Payne
jaljax

Anybody here have a Elgato HD60 S?

Been dealing with a issue on my computer with it for almost two months now...Β 

Β 

Downloaded the software, plugged the Capture device into a 3.0 port , but keeps saying the device needs to be connected to a USB 3.0 port .

Β 

very frustrating issue if you ask me & would wantΒ to know if anybody has this capture card , has dealt with the same issue in the past ,& is willing to help me out with this issue .

K^2
21 hours ago, Payne said:

Is this β€œlooks worse if doesn’t match the console’s resolution” a thing for monitors too if someone were to use one instead?

Think of it this way. If I ask you to paint a flag of Poland with exactly 3 stripes, you'll probably do a little better than if I asked you to paint a German flag with exactly two stripes, but in both cases, the final result will have only a passing resemblance.

Β 

Unless the number of lines in the input signal is a multiple of physical lines on your display, some of the physical lines lighting up on your display will have to blur between two adjacent lines in the input signal, and you'll never get a picture as sharp as your display is capable of this way. Yes, the display will switch resolutions, but that's just an attempt to accommodate the signal. The position of physical lines doesn't change.

Β 

Now, the above does assume a modern TV with some variant of LCD tech. Majority of OLED displays would be in the same bucket, though, I have seen some odd matrices for these. The older CRT TVs and displays, however, pretty much always had a more of a honeycomb arrangement of the "pixels". This is why these tended to be a bit more blurry even compared to an LCD or plasma display with the same resolution. Fact that they had to deal with analog signal, either directly or converted, didn't help much either.

sivispacem
7 hours ago, jaljax said:

Anybody here have a Elgato HD60 S?

Been dealing with a issue on my computer with it for almost two months now...Β 

Β 

Downloaded the software, plugged the Capture device into a 3.0 port , but keeps saying the device needs to be connected to a USB 3.0 port .

Β 

very frustrating issue if you ask me & would wantΒ to know if anybody has this capture card , has dealt with the same issue in the past ,& is willing to help me out with this issue .

Are you sure that the port you're plugging it into is actually USB 3.0? As in, it's plugged into a 3.0 header on the motherboard, or isn't set to a legacy mode or similar in the BIOS?

• Like 1
jaljax
15 minutes ago, sivispacem said:

Are you sure that the port you're plugging it into is actually USB 3.0? As in, it's plugged into a 3.0 header on the motherboard, or isn't set to a legacy mode or similar in the BIOS?

I've been plugging it into the 3.0 port , have even tried on anotherΒ computerΒ as well

sivispacem
39 minutes ago, jaljax said:

I've been plugging it into the 3.0 port , have even tried on anotherΒ computerΒ as well

You could try reinstalling or updating your chipset drivers. Failing that, a return is probably in order

• Like 1
Davve95
On 2/18/2021 at 11:59 PM, K^2 said:

Not really. If you are interested in learning about how battery itself works, the relevant search term is galvanic cell. If you are interested more in how the current flows, you should start with simple circuit. For more advanced topics on current and voltage in circuits, see Ohm's Law,Β Kirchhoff's Laws, and how it all works in series and parallel circuits. Finally, once you have good grasp on these, another good topic to look into is impedance. That is a more advanced topic, but if you understand impedance and all of the previous topics, you can basically solve any analogue circuit. Note that I've given links to Wikipedia where available, but you can also search for more information on these topics on google. There are also a lot of lecture/lessons on YouTube, but I can't vouch for quality on any specific ones. Though, a channel called Physics Girl has been doing a Physics 101 review. Their content is usually good and most recent posted video is precisely on current and circuits. If you're looking for basic intro, this might work for you.

Sorry, I was a bit unclear in my previous post. I meant that I wanna learn electronics but only with the power of batteries such as the 9V and AA and so on etc.Β 

Β 

And connect wires, switches, solar power etc etc and of course more advanced stuff.Β 

And also I wanna learn about resistors.Β 

Β 

So aren't there a name for electronics that aren't so powerful? Like just with batteries like 9v etc?

So I can search tutorials without getting up

tutorials aboutΒ irrelevant stuff such as house eletricity and power outlet eletricity.Β 

I also gotta mention that I'm not going to start with breadboards as for now on.Β 

Kinda hard to explain. But maybe you get it.Β 

Edited by Davve95
K^2

So aren't there a name for electronics that aren't so powerful? Like just with batteries like 9v etc?

Nothing specific that I can think of. Though, there is direct current (DC) vs alternating current (AC). And while you can have low power AC circuits for things like radio and tone generators, most of the stuff you'd be powering from a battery is DC circuits. And outside of automotive or factory settings, there aren't a lot of uses for high power DC circuits, so if you search for DC stuff, you'll probably be finding mostly things you are interested in.

Β 

I also gotta mention that I'm not going to start with breadboards as for now on.Β 

Any specific reason? They are a good way to learn circuits. Or are you just saying that you'll want to stick to theory? In which case, I would still recommend trying some of these things out in simulation. There are tools out there for setting up circuits, including some that are entirely on-line. Something like CircuitLab.

Β 

But yeah, topics I've linked, such as Ohm's Law and Kirchhoff's Laws are a good start on all of that.

• Like 1
JaeDan 101

What is the difference of 1080i and 1080p resolution?

On 2/22/2021 at 4:22 PM, JaeDan 101 said:

What is the difference of 1080i and 1080p resolution?

i stands for Interlaced. In 1080p, each of the 1080 lines on the screen are drawn every single frame. In 1080i, only every other line is drawn during a frame, with the rest drawn on the next frame.

Β 

In theory, 1080i lets you have the same sharp image as 1080p, but needing to send only half of data. It also reduces load on the graphics processor during rendering. This actually holds if things on the screen aren't moving too fast. However, if there are fast moving objects on the screen, you can end up with some ghosting. This is less noticeable on older TVs, especially, ones with CRT displays, which is why this was a common technique. In fact, back in the days of broadcast television, all signal was interlaced in just such a way, and it's kind of the reason the 480i standard exists, as it is as close as digital signal can get to NTSC.

Β 

Because the artifacts are more apparent on modern TVs, the interlaced formats are becoming less and less common.

If some one has xiomi yeelight products... Do these need another separate router to connect with the app? All the web sites say it does not, but i just got mine and the app asks router. mi home app does not find the lightstrip itself as router, it only finds hotspots from the house as router. I also tried the yeelight app and that one finds the light itself as router so,,,, wtf im confused.

Both keep timing out anyway..... Do i need router or not? Why are these things made to be so pointlessly complicated? If it needs router,,,, then why the f*ck its made like that? Why it cant be just connected to the phone the app is and use that....

Edited by Kngee1899
JaeDan 101
On 2/26/2021 at 9:53 PM, K^2 said:

if there are fast moving objects on the screen, you can end up with some ghosting

Like this?

How To Photograph Moving Objects - SLR Photography Guide

Β 

I got another question, which one is better?: 1366x768 or 1360x768?

Edited by JaeDan 101
sivispacem
3 hours ago, JaeDan 101 said:

Like this?

How To Photograph Moving Objects - SLR Photography Guide

Β 

I got another question, which one is better?: 1366x768 or 1360x768?

Β 

No, like this:

Β 

AALWE18.jpg

Β 

As for the question, they're basically identical.

JaeDan 101

How do I disable all background programs in the task manager? I'm not even using those stuff and when I tried to end their task, they open again

K^2
8 hours ago, JaeDan 101 said:

How do I disable all background programs in the task manager? I'm not even using those stuff and when I tried to end their task, they open again

Some of these might be services. The service manager will re-start any tasks that it expects to be running. If you're on Windows 10, just type in "Services" in the search box next to the start icon. Anything that has "Automatic" in "Startup Type" column will be kept running. You can go into properties of each service and switch it over to manual. Keep in mind, however, that there are quite a few of these that you need for your computer to just function. So don't just go disabling everything you see. But you might find a lot of services for things you don't use there as well, like some tools that might have been pre-installed on your computer, and these are often safe to disable to save some processing and start-up time. If you aren't sure about a particular service, search the internet to see if people recommend disabling it or letting it be.

• Like 1
JaeDan 101
7 minutes ago, K^2 said:

that there are quite a few of these that you need for your computer to just function.

All I wanted is to close all adobe stuff running, anyway, thanks for answering, I'll try that later