• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yoječ

• sivispacem

• Wolf68k

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So a 1650 Super is "recommended spec". That's for 1080p high with no RT, but for what FPS nobody really knows. You're basically between minimum and recommended so I'd probably try Medium to start and

You say the PCI-E WiFi adapter seems unrelated, but maybe not because they're probably sharing a PCI-E lane (although I'm not sure how that works with older Intel CPUs/mobos). Have you tried removing

I just built a new PC, and needed a new windows activation key.  I bought one on G2A, a site I've used tonnes of times and never had a single issue, entered the code into windows and even tried o

LOL @ the lack of brain. :D xDdDDDDdd1!!1

Anyone has used Lubuntu here? I'm trying to decide if I stay with Debian + LXDE or I go with Lubuntu, though I'd like to avoid downloading it just to test.

I'm trying to get as much performance as I can, its an old PC.

Edited by Alexander

When I try to reset my PC, I get an error message along the lines of

"A problem occurred, no changes made"

I tried the command prompt thing, but that didn't work.

Suggestions?

Sounds like a Windows update failing to install.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any programs that can extract/view .saf archives?

Since there a few different uses for .saf files, I'm guessing by stating it's an archive, it's the one used by McAfee, which uses "McAfee Fortress software". As far as I can gather that's only program that can open them, and it may be more difficult since they're mainly password protected if you were to try and open them by some form of brute force method.

I recently did a fresh install of Windows 10, I installed Afterburner and RivatTuner, but for some reason, stats just won't show while I'm in-game. Yes, I have made sure everything I want is marked as OSD, and yes I have pressed the right keys to toggle it, but it still won't work.

Before I updated Afterburner I had to go in game, then open Afterburner and tab back in. If that didn't make it show stats in game, I'd have to alt tab to desktop and then back in game. It was annoying but always worked for me.

Before I updated Afterburner I had to go in game, then open Afterburner and tab back in. If that didn't make it show stats in game, I'd have to alt tab to desktop and then back in game. It was annoying but always worked for me.

Thanks man. I tried that while playing LA Noire, and it worked.

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

I need to buy a longer cord for my Seagate External HDD but I want to make sure I am buying the right cord so can ya'll confirm to me that the cord I need for this is called 3.0 Micro B?

Device

rr9HyEI.jpg

Cord

fTNA16X.jpg?2

USB 3.0 Micro B

• Like 1

I'm getting poor pefromance on Mafia III ever since my fresh install of Windows 10. Before the install, I was getting around 50-60FPS, now I'm getting around 40FPS.

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

Anybody here have a Chromebook Laptop?

My eldest who is turning 13 is asking for her own laptop for her birthday coming up in May and was wondering if Chromebooks are decent?

I want to get her a laptop to where she can do her school work and be able to use apps from the Google Play store so though maybe get her a Chromebook as it doubles as a Tablet & Laptop

If so what do ya'll think of this one? It's got bunch of 5 star ratings with good reviews where everybody seems happy with it.

2018 Newest Acer R11 11.6" Convertible HD IPS Touchscreen Chromebook, Intel Celeron Dual Core up to 2.48GHz, 4GB RAM, 16GB SSD, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, HDMI, USB 3.0, Webcam, Chrome OS

05b1b2e39e784dd6ab38b2d1619ea8ec.png

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

I'm getting poor pefromance on Mafia III ever since my fresh install of Windows 10. Before the install, I was getting around 50-60FPS, now I'm getting around 40FPS.

Did you remember to reinstall your graphic card updates?

When you did a fresh install all of your graphic card updates went out the window with the reset so if you haven't than the game is running on the most basic of the graphic card.

That is what you get for messing with the nvidia inspector anti aliasing

http://gtaforums.com/topic/907042-nvidia-inspector-anti-aliasing-settings/?do=findComment&comment=1070144096

Edited by HaRdSTyLe_83
ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

http://gtaforums.com/topic/907042-nvidia-inspector-anti-aliasing-settings/?do=findComment&comment=1070144096

That'll do it too

When you did a fresh install all of your graphic card updates went out the window with the reset so if you haven't than the game is running on the most basic of the graphic card.

Yes I have re-installed Nvidia Experience, and updated my drivers.

That was for GTA 4, not Mafia 3. I don't use Inspector to change settings, I use the Control Panel.

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

Yes I have re-installed Nvidia Experience, and updated my drivers.

That was for GTA 4, not Mafia 3. I don't use Inspector to change settings, I use the Control Panel.

Messing with the Control Panel will affect all games.

Try reverting the settings back to normal and see what you get

It will only affect all games if you change values on the Global setting, I was not on Global.

Before the re-install I had changed the values for Mafia 3 and that's when the game was running @ 50 - 60 FPS, so the Control Panel can't be the issue.

However, my GPU was kinda OC'ed before, now since the reset the Afterburner settings have been reset as well. I wonder if that has anything to do with it...

Probably

For some very odd reason, Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven stutters a lot on my PC, and dips down into the 30's. My PC is more than capable of running this game. Suggestions?

Edited by ClaudeIzABadAzz

Older games often run badly on newer systems.

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

Have any of you rooted your phone? What's your experience? Did you regret it? What did you use to root it?

I am looking at maybe using OneClickRoot to root my S8 as the reviews on it are good and looks simple enough to use but just wondering what ya'll experience was.

I have various reasons for why I want to root my s8 one of them having the ability to completely block ads as they are getting really out of hand that was the one thing I like about my iPad I downloaded a VPN Ad Blocker and it blocks all ads in broswer and apps.

I tried using the DNS699 app which is also a VPN to block ads but it doesn't work sadly but like I said I have a few other reasons not just ad blocking.

How can I get MSI Afterburner and RivaTuna to start at startup so I don't have to keep alt-tabbing out of games?

I tried the shell:startup command, and I put both program shortcuts into Startup, yet they don't start on...well...startup.