Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

mas0764

*SPOILERS* Ideal Mission Order?

Recommended Posts

mas0764

I’m sure this would be an ambitious undertaking, but has anyone ever put together kind of a sketch of an ideal mission order? Including side quests and side activities?

 

Obviously the main story has an order, generally, though they kind of open up in “bunches” giving some freedom within quest unlocks, but even despite this, a lot of side quests and activities last for most or all of the game - such as bounties, debt collection, dueling, treasure hunting, etc.

 

Assuming I’m not trying to do a max-out by getting super rich finding every single treasure or exploit as early as possible, has anyone ever laid out, in a true Role Playing sense, what would be an ideal order for the quests? Especially given that some of the early ones have unlocks needed for game play mechanics, such as, the horse brush, the lock breaker/fence access, etc. 

 

Just an interesting endeavor but not sure it could really ever be mapped out 100%. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cutter De Blanc
2 minutes ago, mas0764 said:

I’m sure this would be an ambitious undertaking, but has anyone ever put together kind of a sketch of an ideal mission order? Including side quests and side activities?

 

Obviously the main story has an order, generally, though they kind of open up in “bunches” giving some freedom within quest unlocks, but even despite this, a lot of side quests and activities last for most or all of the game - such as bounties, debt collection, dueling, treasure hunting, etc.

 

Assuming I’m not trying to do a max-out by getting super rich finding every single treasure or exploit as early as possible, has anyone ever laid out, in a true Role Playing sense, what would be an ideal order for the quests? Especially given that some of the early ones have unlocks needed for game play mechanics, such as, the horse brush, the lock breaker/fence access, etc. 

 

Just an interesting endeavor but not sure it could really ever be mapped out 100%. 

Theres a big topic on this in the Missions section

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mas0764
Just now, Cutter De Blanc said:

Theres a big topic on this in the Missions section


Thanks! Do you know what the thread is called?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spider-Vice

Indeed! Check this pinned thread in the Missions section where you can discuss it too.

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mas0764
1 minute ago, Spider-Vice said:

Indeed! Check this pinned thread in the Missions section where you can discuss it too.

 

Cheers


Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.