Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
      7. The Diamond Casino Heist
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Volganor

📰 The Vapid Peyote Gasser

Recommended Posts

RyuNova

I dont buy Supers and all the toys on sale I own or have owned and sold 

:(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilovefreebird

Maybe all the Americans are just jacked up on turkey and potatoes, but this is the most positive update thread I've ever seen.

 

This is the first time the nightclub has ever paid double, right? Pretty sweet - especially considering I went on a $7 million spending spree the other night.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standard Deluxe 59
4 minutes ago, ilovefreebird said:

Maybe all the Americans are just jacked up on turkey and potatoes

And beer lol. 

But this event week actually seems decent. The Peyote Gasser is finally out, the Hellfire is the podium vehicle, nightclub crap is paying double and stunt races are on promotion. It's miles better than last week's that's for sure.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amy Vinewood

Wow look at all those discounts, a update must be coming for sure lol

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth

Even if I´m an eager reader on the forum I missed the forum I missed that we got new time trials!

 

This one was easy even if I crashed I got to the finish in time!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
12 hours ago, Amy Vinewood said:

Wow look at all those discounts, a update must be coming for sure lol

 

I hope so. Millions upon millions in banked cash, five million in Casino Chips and at least fifteen million in liquidate-able assets and I have nothing to spend it on.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferguson99

Amazing new edition for a Millionaire CEO to cruise Los Santos in....... The Pey-Gasser

 

Appreciation showcase

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agatha Baker

Meh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taterman
49 minutes ago, Agatha Baker said:

Meh

 

hqdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cutter De Blanc

Whats their problem with the Prison Break finale? The other three heists get bonuses. Prison Break is my favorite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferguson99
5 hours ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

Whats their problem with the Prison Break finale? The other three heists get bonuses. Prison Break is my favorite. 

The only thing i hate about "prison break" if i get the role as pilot...... and evading that Jet, by staying behind it.  

 

And there need to be MORE!!! contact missions involving Bollingbrook prison, for a well known landmark on the map..... there ain't much action involving it.

Edited by ferguson99
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timsalabimbo
26 minutes ago, ferguson99 said:

 

 

And there need to be MORE!!! contact missions involving Bollingbrook prison, for a well known landmark on the map..... there ain't much action involving it.

Agreed. That would have been an excellent location for a Dispatch mission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cutter De Blanc
2 hours ago, ferguson99 said:

The only thing i hate about "prison break" if i get the role as pilot...... and evading that Jet, by staying behind it.  

Love being pilot, I just circle the city until about 20 seconds remaining,  then fly over the Vinewood Sign out of the city and trigger the jet, usually not for too long if the ground team doesnt suck ass 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
awesomefoot

Spend week for me. Picked up the Casino Penthouse finally and have been decorating it with stuff I like. Called in the Dubsta 2 and finally got one to spawn for my garage...I've been too proud lazy to ask someone to spawn one (tried the bunker mission way awhile back, but couldn't get it that way). Spawned another two or three and sold them to start getting my funds back up.

 

Picked up the RC Car too. It can sit until sales are on to upgrade it.

 

Started this week at a little over $5m and now I'm down to about $1.5m. I feel comfortable around $3m but I doubt I'll get back there this week yet, especially with some Penthouse decorations I want still. Been playing through the rest of the Stunt Races I haven't done for the Double $, but I gotta say it's lame that I can take my old Akuma or Bati, maxed out but still, and manage to miss checkpoints because I'm too high over them and/or clear the course because I'm going way too fast. Stunt Races was a good idea but I much prefer the vehicle locked stuff like Hotring and Issi Classic. It's stupid to be punished in a race because you're too fast especially in a vehicle that's older than the update.

 

The Nightclub double $ is nice I guess, but I just can't bother hanging around long enough to really make much from it especially since I'm going into Stunt Races. Guess I should source more LSC Dubstas.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferguson99
5 hours ago, awesomefoot said:

Spend week for me. Picked up the Casino Penthouse finally and have been decorating it with stuff I like. Called in the Dubsta 2 and finally got one to spawn for my garage...I've been too proud lazy to ask someone to spawn one (tried the bunker mission way awhile back, but couldn't get it that way). Spawned another two or three and sold them to start getting my funds back up.

 

Picked up the RC Car too. It can sit until sales are on to upgrade it.

 

Started this week at a little over $5m and now I'm down to about $1.5m. I feel comfortable around $3m but I doubt I'll get back there this week yet, especially with some Penthouse decorations I want still. Been playing through the rest of the Stunt Races I haven't done for the Double $, but I gotta say it's lame that I can take my old Akuma or Bati, maxed out but still, and manage to miss checkpoints because I'm too high over them and/or clear the course because I'm going way too fast. Stunt Races was a good idea but I much prefer the vehicle locked stuff like Hotring and Issi Classic. It's stupid to be punished in a race because you're too fast especially in a vehicle that's older than the update.

 

The Nightclub double $ is nice I guess, but I just can't bother hanging around long enough to really make much from it especially since I'm going into Stunt Races. Guess I should source more LSC Dubstas.

I get all my Rare spawns on contact mission "Denial of Service"  just keep driving past all the LS Customs garage.

 

I Done Raton stunt race a few times yesterday,  Krieger is to fast.  had to keep releasing accelerator, otherwise i fly over the CP.  (old races with new cars is annoying, rockstar place to many CP)

Edited by ferguson99
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerfgoth
14 hours ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

Love being pilot, I just circle the city until about 20 seconds remaining,  then fly over the Vinewood Sign out of the city and trigger the jet, usually not for too long if the ground team doesnt suck ass 

I fly to the mountain range to the east and land above the pink T-Rex! As a decent pilot when doing it with ppl I don´t know I text them to watch the radar when coming out! And they always text back; Why?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lamar Davis.

I made 8 millions so far 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xXManATeeXx

My new PC came in last week so I'll just be running my game in the background on PS4. Once I hit my 140 million goal I'm sure my GTA retirement fund will be nice and cushy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nealmac

Spent an absolute fortune this week on sh*t I don't need.

 

As a side note, when everyone was banging on about the Peyote Gasser, previous to this week, I thought it was something to do with the Peyote plants that were added in early November. I didn't realise it was actually a car 😅

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin

I made one club sale and had to close my MC businesses again. I got too used to the peace, lol. I'm too rich to bother with anymore.

 

I've noticed the ammo bug from on call is better. That's great though. :)

Edited by Lonely-Martin
Wording.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shiloh Comes
On 12/1/2019 at 12:37 AM, Cutter De Blanc said:

Love being pilot, I just circle the city until about 20 seconds remaining,  then fly over the Vinewood Sign out of the city and trigger the jet, usually not for too long if the ground team doesnt suck ass 

 

 

Why bother? Just fly behind the jet and it can't shoot you anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cutter De Blanc
34 minutes ago, Shiloh Comes said:

 

 

Why bother? Just fly behind the jet and it can't shoot you anyway.

Because just flying behind the jet for like five minutes can often take me well outside the area of the prison, i once had the jet lead me out to Terminal, so I wait as long as I can before triggering the jet

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Halal Cyborg

I’ve made 21m this week so far...not bad given how little time I have these days :)

 

all I was grinding towards was the last couple of arena vehicles but an holding fire now to see what vehicles come out.

 

I’m ready to go to planet Uranus ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nealmac
16 hours ago, Shiloh Comes said:

 

 

Why bother? Just fly behind the jet and it can't shoot you anyway.

Surely no jet is better than following the jet?

 

Otherwise I love the prison break heist. I always try for the demolition role. But I absolutely hate it when the pilot is a first timer that leaves LSIA straightaway, and doesn't know the trick about following the jet. It leaves the demo guy in a predicament. Help out at the prison (which is my favourite part) or keep shooting down the jets to help the dopey pilot. And let's face it, the buzzard is no match for the jets from a speed point of view. I was a bit gutted that this one wasn't double money this week.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirror Park Resident

Do Pac Standard setups give double money?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nealmac
2 hours ago, Mirror Park Resident said:

Do Pac Standard setups give double money?

No. Just the finale.

Edited by nealmac
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KazzMajol
On 11/28/2019 at 3:34 PM, ilovefreebird said:

Maybe all the Americans are just jacked up on turkey and potatoes, but this is the most positive update thread I've ever seen.

 

This is the first time the nightclub has ever paid double, right? Pretty sweet - especially considering I went on a $7 million spending spree the other night.

 

Positivity?   On GTA Forums?   wow.    yeah, well, this really is about the most seriously-discounted week i can think of.    too bad my playing time has levelled off a bit.    hadn't read the list a couple nights ago when i went in to the NC and i was like.... 'wha?   3.5 millionz?   f*ck yeah.'       thumbs up.   my 4th character just acquired pretty much everything he needed and didn't already have.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FuturePastNow

A drag car, awesome!

 

Oh, it's... slow?

 

oh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ram_pete67
On 11/29/2019 at 12:06 AM, askinnywhitedildo said:

Holy sh*t 

 

this is one of the best weeks I've ever seen. That B-11 is mine. 

same here. plus i finally bought the cargobob and some cars. fuken great discounts :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lamar Davis.

How much money did you guys made from this event week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.