Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
      7. The Diamond Casino Heist
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Indra1977

How to get to blackwater with arthur without get killed after update patch 1.14?

Recommended Posts

Indra1977

I tried to go to blackwater the way i found in youtube (angelo bronte mission), it says still worked in update patch 1.12, but i always failed, is it because i updated to patch 1.14?

If there another way to get to blackwater with arthur without get killed please tell me, i need to finish my herbalist challenge

Edited by Indra1977

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sambowambo74

Nope rockstar patched the only way to get to blackwater as arthur.

 

No fun allowed.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Johnnyb17

Lol you don’t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ironside

R* seems to use all their time and power to stop “bugs and glitches” that we as players can have fun with, the game breaking ones never get touched by R*. The result is what we have now, a game where all fun harmless glitches has been removed and the entire game updated from one of the greatest game in history to a sad mess. The game as it is in 1.14 is not even close to what the game was/is in 1.00... As a fan of RDR2 and R* in general, it is very sad to see to what lengths R* have gone to destroy their own masterpiece. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darealbandicoot
1 hour ago, Ironside said:

R* seems to use all their time and power to stop “bugs and glitches” that we as players can have fun with, the game breaking ones never get touched by R*. The result is what we have now, a game where all fun harmless glitches has been removed and the entire game updated from one of the greatest game in history to a sad mess. The game as it is in 1.14 is not even close to what the game was/is in 1.00... As a fan of RDR2 and R* in general, it is very sad to see to what lengths R* have gone to destroy their own masterpiece. 

They patched similar glitches in GTA V. Bugs that can cause actual issues are ignored but fun bugs like GTA Online vehicles in single player are removed immediately 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ironside
9 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

They patched similar glitches in GTA V. Bugs that can cause actual issues are ignored but fun bugs like GTA Online vehicles in single player are removed immediately 

Indeed, and it seems we will never get a patch that will make RDR2 at least playable as it was before 1.14

 

We all know the game was better and is better in 1.00 but we also know it is a hassle to keep the game at 1.00. 
I really want an update that makes the game run as good as it did pre 1.14... But I guess we will never get that patch 😞 I want to be able to play the game at the smooth frame rate that I had pre 1.14 and no trees disappearing or such sh*t. 
 

But as it is I am forced to play with 1.00 and I have no idea for how long my friend will let me borrow his discs as he is a bit mercurial in his decision making. And I refuse to buy a disc version as I really do not want to buy the game twice just because R* decided to f*ck up their own game. 

Edited by Ironside

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSummerTraveller

Jesus Christ, if these are the things that mark the difference between a great game and a bad game for you people, that's pathetic. The current game is still AMAZING. The story is still AMAZING. The playability is still AMAZING.

 

"No fun allowed". Pathetic. People are truly children. They toiled to make a game, one of the best games of my generation-- it was that at launch and it is that now even after the patches, because they are the developers and games are INCREDIBLY difficult to make and mind bogglingly intricate. They are also created by businesses, and sometimes those businesses have timelines, so they do the best they can knowing that anything minor, of which every single complaint any of you had qualifies as, and then a roll out period and then game maintenance and DLC where they can do small tweaks. Instead of showing gratitude and having some humility and love for the labor they put into it as a team, you're whining about not being able to get passed the rules of the game as if that's not cheating. 
 

You have the right to whinge about idiotic things instead of showing some grace, that's on you and no one can stop you but moderators and yourselves, but that's just a different level of ego-- the lack of self awareness is astounding. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ironside
6 hours ago, TheSummerTraveller said:

Jesus Christ, if these are the things that mark the difference between a great game and a bad game for you people, that's pathetic. The current game is still AMAZING. The story is still AMAZING. The playability is still AMAZING.

 

"No fun allowed". Pathetic. People are truly children. They toiled to make a game, one of the best games of my generation-- it was that at launch and it is that now even after the patches, because they are the developers and games are INCREDIBLY difficult to make and mind bogglingly intricate. They are also created by businesses, and sometimes those businesses have timelines, so they do the best they can knowing that anything minor, of which every single complaint any of you had qualifies as, and then a roll out period and then game maintenance and DLC where they can do small tweaks. Instead of showing gratitude and having some humility and love for the labor they put into it as a team, you're whining about not being able to get passed the rules of the game as if that's not cheating. 
 

You have the right to whinge about idiotic things instead of showing some grace, that's on you and no one can stop you but moderators and yourselves, but that's just a different level of ego-- the lack of self awareness is astounding. 

Yeah, wishing that the game has as good frame rate as it had at release is really entitled of us. Shame on us for not falling to our knees and worship R* for patches like 1.14 that literally ruined the game and made it nigh on unplayable. I actually think that me buying the game as a digital preorder and paying good money is enough from me as a customer to deserve a game that actually does not get worse after every patch.

 

I do give R* that patch 1.15 was the least bad patch so far as it actually fixed many of the really bad bugs introduced by 1.14 and that it actually added new stuff instead of removing existing items. 
 

And as much as you think we complain too much, I think your brown nosing is misdirected as R* will not even notice your feeble attempts. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.