4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

[SA|REL] Things To Do In San Andreas: Overall Improvements

TheoTTG

On 9/21/2021 at 8:57 PM, zmudziak32 said:

you should downgrade your game to 1.0 version, which had hot coffee files related. you can use hot coffee cheat to disable hot coffee.

I know. I downgraded the game and then installed ttdisa but it still doesn't work. No matter what downgrade patch I use. Maybe you know the link to the downgrade patch you got?

@TheoTTG Hello Theo, can u pls unban me from the ttdisa discord MR. Start#4620, my account got hacked and the hacker sent fake free nitro links and obviously i got banned from many discords including the ttdisa server, now that i got my account can you pls unban me from the ttdisa discord? I got everything back.

Edited by MRStart

• 2 weeks later...
nothasuke455

I have not suggested anything in quite a while now so I think this should be okay

Hello Mister.Theo sir in this video you can see a small oversight that is rather trivial but it would be a nice detail to be fixed

I do not think writing this is bad or wrong in anyway since im just asking you to fix a small oversight after weeks of not suggesting anything 

Im not saying or implying you are an idiot if you somehow think im trying to say it that is wrong im not im just telling you to please fix this oversight it does not seem hard to just that add map object but i have never edited the map so im not the best judge for this but this is a small suggestion to fix a small oversight I hope there is no problem and that everything will be fine okay see you later

Edited by nothasuke455

Hi, I think it's time to release TTDISA Vol 2 because the remasters are almost released and Rockstar Games plans to eliminate the old versions and we will not be able to enjoy TTDISA and all the work you did will be thrown away.

Mannoroth

There are other ways how to get some game that isn't officially available. Plus, there's not a single word about removing the old versions, if you already have them in your library, so instead, just buy the old versions, while you still can and let him work on TTDISA.

Edited by Mannoroth

nothasuke455

two oversights that nned to be fixed (the first one is more important) and something something about two changes ideas that are terrible and thankfully never got into any versions theo is or was making

Pizzaboy.png

On 10/25/2021 at 8:36 AM, Mannoroth said:

There are other ways how to get some game that isn't officially available. Plus, there's not a single word about removing the old versions, if you already have them in your library, so instead, just buy the old versions, while you still can and let him work on TTDISA.

The real threat to this mod is the same threat to all GTA mods; people will stop playing this engine version if the remasters attract more users, and they do look pretty damn good. If there is any way to fork this amazing mod please do!

6 hours ago, Metron4 said:

The real threat to this mod is the same threat to all GTA mods; people will stop playing this engine version if the remasters attract more users, and they do look pretty damn good. If there is any way to fork this amazing mod please do!

Ofc it will the remastered version will attract younger audiences like 17 and up. Modders will find a way, Take2 said that they are ''hostile'' to the modding community when people make map mods such as gta underground, gta mixed might be the next target. Other mods such as skins, sounds, complete game changing mods such as this are fine. 

Edited by TTGMR
extra stuff to write

Mannoroth
11 hours ago, Metron4 said:

So what? They do this Overall Improvements mod just for fun. They won't be releasing it on Steam or somewhere else to have as many sells as possible, so it doesn't matter how many people will play it. Therefore, those remasters can easily be released in two weeks and they will be played by those who want to play them.

On 10/31/2021 at 12:20 AM, Metron4 said:

If people want to play the remaster then play the remaster, if people want to play the OG then play it. Besides, we haven't seen the gameplay yet, Grove Street Games (which i have no idea why they changed from war drum studios to this, it sounds so goddamn stupid) screwed the 10th Anniversary version, i don't trust them.

Update: I've seen the gameplay of the trilogy, it's bizarre. If the "Remasters" attract more users i don't know what to say.

Edited by Tant
Update

• 2 weeks later...

Any plans to remake this mod in the Definitive Edition? Lots of people would appreciate it.

If it would be too much trouble, I think the cut missions and Hot Coffee at minimum would be welcome

6 hours ago, Wario64I said:

Any plans to remake this mod in the Definitive Edition? Lots of people would appreciate it.

If it would be too much trouble, I think the cut missions and Hot Coffee at minimum would be welcome

What? The DE is trash, did you see how many bugs in that game? It's worse than the past Remasters.

9 hours ago, Tant said:

What? The DE is trash, did you see how many bugs in that game? It's worse than the past Remasters.

Didn't ask.

1 hour ago, Wario64I said:

Didn't ask.

I would like to apologize for not knowing that you didn't ask, i'm really sorry.

On 7/4/2021 at 8:26 PM, REAJNXPL said:

where i can start those activities?

1. Slash TV
  2. Caddy Daddy
  3. Cone Crazy
  4. Karmageddon
  5. Rush
  6. Crush
  7. Stunt Boat Challenge

For everyone wondering where those Locations are: ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

1. Slash TV: near the Warehouse at the Docks in San Fierro

2. Caddy Daddy: Caddy at the Golf Club in North Las Venturas

3. Cone Crazy: Stallion at the left side of the parking garage on the top floor in Las Venturas Visage Hotel

4. Karmageddon: Fire Truck parks near the Los Santos Airport

5. Rush: North San Fierro there is a Linerunner at the Gas Station

6. Crush:  Bus (Coach) parks at the Gas Station South East LV near the Highway

7. Stunt Boat Challenge: South LV 

Where are the nude textures of the girlfriends located? I want to upscale them.

5 hours ago, Wario64I said:

Where are the nude textures of the girlfriends located? I want to upscale them.

Bruh why? You don't like 'em pixels? By the way the textures are not in this mod

14 hours ago, Tant said:

Bruh why? You don't like 'em pixels? By the way the textures are not in this mod

Are they in GTA by default? Where in the files?

12 hours ago, Wario64I said:

Are they in GTA by default? Where in the files?

They're in the gta3.img

hiddenmask58

Hello does this mod do something with lowrider minigame? Because whenever i go to unity station, there is no guy who talk to CJ so I can't start the minigame

Does this mod do something with the horse betting races? Seem to be getting more unlucky than normal with the amount of reloads necessary to win.

Btw, making the guy you need to kill in Doberman Little Weasel who is buried during Los Sepulcros makes no sense, as Sweet says Little Weasel is someone "you and Smoke laid out". Smoke ain't nowhere to be seen in Doberman. I appreciate attempts to make the story more connected, but plz don't do things that seem forced.

• Bruh 1

Do you need to download the original and then this or is this the full package? Thinking of making a fresh copy of SA for this mod alone to avoid clashing with my existing setup. Really cool.

11 minutes ago, Orange12 said:

Do you need to download the original and then this or is this the full package? Thinking of making a fresh copy of SA for this mod alone to avoid clashing with my existing setup. Really cool.

Do not download the original TTDISA. This release is standalone.

Why doesn't this mod include the cut skateboard? There's already mods that bring back the skateboard as both a melee weapon and a vehicle, as it was originally intended to be in the game. Shouldn't be too hard to incorporate it in this mod.

Blueberry safehouse is kinda buggy... When loading my save everything was black around me and I could only see the yellow markers. Case of if it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Edited by JustRob

On 11/20/2021 at 3:51 AM, Tant said:

They're in the gta3.img

What are they called? Theres too many textures

3 hours ago, Wario64I said:

What are they called? Theres too many textures

That should be all of them, check it out.

Nmae70Z.png

Every time I load my game there's a 70% of it crashing and a 30% chance of it loading. It's f*cking annoying when it keeps crashing several times in a row. Anyone know wtf is going wrong?

Game crashed unfortunately, here's a crash log:
Current process ID: 24000
Current thread ID: 31116
Last file to be loaded: G:\Games\PC\GTA San Andreas\modloader\ttdisa ov\models\gta3.img\sfpd2.dff
Last library loaded: NOT SET
Exception address: 0x0156680C ("gta_sa.exe"+0x116680C)
Exception code: 0xC0000005
Exception name: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Inaccessible memory address: 0x3BBAA9E