3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

[SA|REL] Things To Do In San Andreas: Overall Improvements

TheTurretTheo

Hey there, i have a problem too, when loading a different savegame than a newly created one with TTDISA installed, the game doesn't want to load. 

TheTurretTheo
36 minutes ago, Wiktor978 said:

Hey there, i have a problem too, when loading a different savegame than a newly created one with TTDISA installed, the game doesn't want to load. 

On 11/6/2019 at 5:11 PM, TheTurretTheo said:

(Savegames from the unmodded game and previous ttdisa versions are incompatible)

TheTurretTheo
9 hours ago, Okacha said:

They said the update will get posted this year in the discord server where they post updates on the mod 

here is the discord: https://discord.gg/cx93m8K

I said 'hopefully'. Its not a guarantee.

• 2 weeks later...
OGs4life
Posted (edited)

anybody have an working first person mod with this version of ttdisa? i tried a few but they are either not work when pressing v or straight crash my game

Edited by OGs4life
On 4/28/2021 at 6:22 AM, DoggyLeon said:

So I've been having this weird softlock glitch whenever I try to do the "Doberman (BETA)" mission. I tried getting a save file from the link at the first page of the topic but when I try to do so, my game crashes at startup or when I try to enter an interior, let's say an ammunation, it takes me somewhere COMPLETELY different from where I actually wanted to go which is an ammunation, instead it takes me to a random Diner instead of the ammunation interior.

I have already reinstalled my game TWO times trying to get this Doberman (BETA) softlock bug fixed.

I do not have any other mods except TTDISA + the required cuts.img

I deleted all my 2 previous save files thinking it would fix the softlock glitch when approaching the bust.

I had to start all the way from the beginning up until to Doberman (BETA). All the 3 other cut missions worked, except this one.

I know for a fact that I DO NOT have a modified lae2_stream4.ipl file considering I reinstalled my game TWO times and did not change anything in the game files.

I can include a video of the softlock bug if I have to.

It seems that you are aware of this bug and is not taking any action on it but instead explaining what causes the bug?

If there is anyone who knows how to fix this bug, please tell me.

Or if I'm missing a file that fixes the softlock glitch, please quote it or I'll just try and find it myself.

Try installing the 1.6.2 patch from the download section of the first post here is a link if you cant find it 

https://mega.nz/file/hV4UiKra#ZH3MPbrkJCDxk4ecT0XQfoNBippQTBJH_v931ZT3R_Q

iOutatime1985
Posted (edited)

Enjoying the mod so far! However, I did notice a few bugs on the first mission (this is with the 1.6.2 patch installed).
During the Sweet & Kendal mission:
- You aren't able to reverse in Sweet's car unless you aren't pushing ANY other directional buttons. Otherwise his car will just stop.
- The cutsence at the end has Sweet and Smoke holding their hands below and above the bike handle bars (but that could just be the game)
- The Ballas car will follow you into Grove Street and circle you like a shark in the cul-de-sac. (Not sure if this is intended or not.. Tried playing the mission again and couldn't replicate it)

@TheTurretTheo I also had a suggestion for the mod. I upscaled the "Sunday Drive" documentary awhile back and with it, captured a high(er) res version of the "GTA San Andreas: Introduction" film. Both a 4:3 and 16:9 in 720p.

Since we have CJ singing the intro to the game on this mod, maybe after the credits it could cut to this "introduction film". (Obviously, let the user be able to skip it if they want to get to the main menu), but it would show the story up till then and explain why CJ has a different outfit. Kinda like a Definitive Edition of GTA SA. 🤷‍♂️

I have the video file, its yours if you want it. :)

Edited by iOutatime1985
33 minutes ago, iOutatime1985 said:

Enjoying the mod so far! However, I did notice a few bugs on the first mission (this is with the 1.6.2 patch installed).
During the Sweet & Kendal mission:
- You aren't able to reverse in Sweet's car unless you aren't pushing ANY other directional buttons. Otherwise his car will just stop.
- The cutsence at the end has Sweet and Smoke holding their hands below and above the bike handle bars (but that could just be the game)
- The Ballas car will follow you into Grove Street and circle you like a shark in the cul-de-sac. (Not sure if this is intended or not.. Tried playing the mission again and couldn't replicate it)

@TheTurretTheo I also had a suggestion for the mod. I upscaled the "Sunday Drive" documentary awhile back and with it, captured a high(er) res version of the "GTA San Andreas: Introduction" film. Both a 4:3 and 16:9 in 720p.

Since we have CJ singing the intro to the game on this mod, maybe after the credits it could cut to this "introduction film". (Obviously, let the user be able to skip it if they want to get to the main menu), but it would show the story up till then and explain why CJ has a different outfit. Kinda like a Definitive Edition of GTA SA. 🤷‍♂️

I have the video file, its yours if you want it. :)

There's a 1080p version already 

iOutatime1985
6 hours ago, Weeamer said:

There's a 1080p version already 

Good old Jr. I did mine back in 2019. So much for me spending a week via capture card trying to make this work.. The AI uprising will be soon enough.

Now the next question is.. how does one add it to the game? I already tried making the video an MPEG-2 file like the others, but it just blacks out the game. 🤔

On 5/7/2021 at 2:39 PM, iOutatime1985 said:

Good old Jr. I did mine back in 2019. So much for me spending a week via capture card trying to make this work.. The AI uprising will be soon enough.

Now the next question is.. how does one add it to the game? I already tried making the video an MPEG-2 file like the others, but it just blacks out the game. 🤔

I guess they could add the video to the end of the intro in mpg format 

clean-n-serene

can anyone please give me a save file for learning to fly? im stuck in that damned mission

ComradeQuagsire
Posted (edited)

San Fierro gang spawns seem a tab bit high. Gang members often vastly out number regular peds, which just doesn't feel right and also makes playing the game really unfun when theres dudes with uzis shooting your car from every angle blowing the thing up in 3 seconds then killing you in 3 more. This has been my dominant experience since leaving LS. Probably going to go back to vanilla because this bs has drained all the fun out of one of my favourite games of all time 3/10 LS is really cool the rest is a neat proof of concept that needs more playtesting

Edited by ComradeQuagsire
I had to be more specific
zmudziak32
6 hours ago, ComradeQuagsire said:

San Fierro gang spawns seem a tab bit high. Gang members often vastly out number regular peds, which just doesn't feel right and also makes playing the game really unfun when theres dudes with uzis shooting your car from every angle blowing the thing up in 3 seconds then killing you in 3 more. This has been my dominant experience since leaving LS. Probably going to go back to vanilla because this bs has drained all the fun out of one of my favourite games of all time 3/10 LS is really cool the rest is a neat proof of concept that needs more playtesting

You can use Extra Gang Wars script and fight for turf.

Splash Boom

This Mod Is Good, But Its Very Buggy And Its Incompatible With Various Great Mods

• 2 weeks later...

I've attempted the mission "Roadside Assistance" and on the part where I get to the tow truck on the train tracks, the game immediately crashes. I've tried a lot of things to fix it, including using old files from the original Things to do in San Andreas mod. Here's the crash log: 

Game crashed unfortunately, here's a crash log:
Current process ID: 12280
Current thread ID: 10712
Last file to be loaded: D:\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas 2\audio/sfx/script
Last library loaded: NOT SET
Exception address: 0x004C9691 ("gta_sa.exe"+0xC9691)
Exception code: 0xC0000005
Exception name: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Inaccessible memory address: 0x30C

General registers:
EAX: 0x00000000 (0)
EBX: 0x07C0A654 (130066004)
ECX: 0x07C0A654 (130066004)
EDX: 0x00872370 (8856432)
ESI: 0x07C0A654 (130066004)
EDI: 0x00000000 (0)
EBP: 0x07C0A654 (130066004)
ESP: 0x0177F348 (24638280)
EIP: 0x004C9691 (5019281)
EFL: 0x00210246 (2163270)

TheTurretTheo
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, _CJ101_ said:

I've attempted the mission "Roadside Assistance" and on the part where I get to the tow truck on the train tracks, the game immediately crashes. I've tried a lot of things to fix it, including using old files from the original Things to do in San Andreas mod.

Roadside Assistance crashes if you don't have the 'mainfix.cs' cleo file correctly loaded.

Make sure you have cleo 4 installed and that file being present.

Edited by TheTurretTheo
heavymetal90s
Posted (edited)

Hello to the development team. I installed your modification according to the instructions in your spoiler, but when I start new game run into a problem: in the middle of the loading, the "fastman92 limit adjuster x86 ... " window pop up. I have w7 x64 system.

Edited by heavymetal90s

Hello I have another issue but it's not too big of a deal. Every time I crash into into one of those decorative trees in San Fierro or Las Venturas, the game will instantly crash. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, GeneralQuartz said:

What do you mean by "savegame pack"?

It's a pack of saves taken after certain missions, so if you want to start from a certain point or check out a certain mission after the save, you can use a save.