1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

MAJOR downgrades as of Patch 1.26!!! (Reports)

Dudu RDRII

TheLastOutlaw1911
22 hours ago, GroveStGTAV said:

I managed to get 1.00 digital version of RDR2 PS4 thanks to Darealbandicoot.

Which patch should i use?

1.00 (epilogue john is better as far as i know)

1.10 (performance is better and graphics close to 1.00. But i remember it had some glitches)

1.20 (new story content such as new guns and few fixed. But worse graphics)

Dudu RDRII

During the mission "Pouring Forth Oil IV", the rocks which moves on the train tracks alerting Arthur of the train's arrival now have glitched textures during the cutscene, tested in the most recent Patch 1.24.

• Like 3

GroveStGTAV
45 minutes ago, Dudu RDRII said:

During the mission "Pouring Forth Oil IV", the rocks which moves on the train tracks alerting Arthur of the train's arrival now have glitched textures during the cutscene, tested in the most recent Patch 1.24.

My advice is, dont update it again. Most likely, rockstar will never fix that weather dialogue bug in 1.26. 1.24 was good

Edited by GroveStGTAV

Dudu RDRII
2 minutes ago, GroveStGTAV said:

My advice is, dont update it again. Most likely, rockstar will never fix that weather dialogue bug. 1.24 was good

I can't live without Photo Mode and my M1899 Pistols to go back to Version 1.00. I just wish Rockstar fixes the issues this game has and adds the Buffalo Rifle and the Blunderbuss from RDR1 to RDR2's Story Mode one day and I'll shut up forever about requests for this game, these are the only 2 firearms missing from the previous game.

Darealbandicoot
8 hours ago, Dudu RDRII said:

I can't live without Photo Mode and my M1899 Pistols to go back to Version 1.00. I just wish Rockstar fixes the issues this game has and adds the Buffalo Rifle and the Blunderbuss from RDR1 to RDR2's Story Mode one day and I'll shut up forever about requests for this game, these are the only 2 firearms missing from the previous game.

Downloading the 1.15 patch would be the best option if your on ps4. Otherwise your at the mercy of Rockstar and their enablers defending the bugs saying we complain about everything lol. 

• Like 4

GroveStGTAV

93LhyC.jpg

Can anyone take a video about cold weather dialogue bug? Im currently on patch 1.00. This stupid employee just wasting my time

Darealbandicoot

You can look inside the legendary ram batwing chaps now. We're so ungrateful for noticing this aren't we? 

https://imgflip.com/i/4uzr2q

Edited by Darealbandicoot
  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1

LegitimatePride

I don't know if this oddity has been in the game ever since the "To the Ends of the Earth" Stranger mission was added with the PC release and console updates, but I just noticed this recently: when you have completed its first encounter and have the "We Loved Once and True III" story mission available on the map, then William can spawn camping at a weird time since one of the locations he camps in is the same one where WLOAT3 starts. While it's minor, it's really jarring since it looks like he's a member of that cult or something, and when William and Arthur conversate here, their dialogue gets overpowered by the Chelonians talking in the background.

Seems like Rockstar could easily disable this William encounter from spawning when WLOAT3 is available, but we all know anything story mode-related is difficult for Rockstar nowadays.

https://imgur.com/a/QatF1Z6

Edited by LegitimatePride
  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1

MareckiRDR

Damn sad is what they did with the story mode. I remember waiting for each trailer, reading leaks and wondering what the map would look like. We got a great game with a beautiful world, of course not without flaws. It is a pity that instead of repairing the defects, they focused on milking the player through the online mode, which I would have missed if they had not damaged the performance and graphics of the story mode. The writers have created a great universe, too bad it is more profitable to add a few weapons to the online mode instead of making the Dlc into the story mode which would warm the image of Rockstar in our eyes. Oh, in short, f*ck you Rockstar

• Like 2

so after more than 2 years not a single update came to fix stuff but only to f*ck things up great.

You would think anyone can apply for a job at Rockstar if this is the requested level of competence 

Edited by JOjo17
  • Like 2

MareckiRDR
8 minutes ago, JOjo17 said:

so after more than 2 years not a single update came to fix stuff but only to f*ck things up great

How can you write that. After all, they added two weapons, a weapon storage, and gang members wear pajamas at night. Rockstar loves us and we only anticipate the game is perfect !!!

7 minutes ago, MareckiRDR said:

How can you write that. After all, they added two weapons, a weapon storage, and gang members wear pajamas at night. Rockstar loves us and we only anticipate the game is perfect !!!

time to update then!

Excalibur Voltaire

PRDR31360921505_1.jpgthe lenght they go to f*ck up this game is amazing, it's like they want to be CDPR in term of incompetency

CDPR at least doesn't hide their head in sand and pretend nothing has happened.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kubon352 said:

CDPR at least doesn't hide their head in sand and pretend nothing has happened.

more than that , RDR2 was fine since 1.0 they just needed to fix very few problems and the game would have been perfect.

But why? they smartly decided to ruin something else with each patch , every f*cking time.

CDPR product was sh*tty from the start and maybe , MAYBE, has a chance to become better with time

MareckiRDR
On 2/1/2021 at 11:22 PM, Western Gunslinger said:

PRDR31360921505_1.jpgthe lenght they go to f*ck up this game is amazing, it's like they want to be CDPR in term of incompetency

It's not just the last stage of lumbago

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1

• 1 month later...
Eternity666666

I’m having stuttering issues on ps4 story mode this sucks is there a fix or a patch coming to fix this plz I can’t play the game if it keeps doing this also how do I go back patches on digital?

GroveStGTAV
On 3/9/2021 at 12:24 PM, Eternity666666 said:

I’m having stuttering issues on ps4 story mode this sucks is there a fix or a patch coming to fix this plz I can’t play the game if it keeps doing this also how do I go back patches on digital?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/67810-guide-how-to-get-100-digital-games/&ved=2ahUKEwjR1K6zyKPuAhUpShUIHUWOD5YQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3SXetiGuymEtReO-4-f6oL

Firstly, you need 1.00 version of the game

I didn't tried. Just easily bought disc version. Because my plan was testing different patches. So i avoided downloading 90gb game everytime.

If you want RDR2 with PC content, download 1.20 version.

If you want RDR2 with better graphics and without pc content, download 1.05

1.00 and 1.02 versions has a lot of small bugs. IMO most annoying one is, When your gang set up camp in the Beaver Hallow or Shady Belle, you'll keep hear gang hideout ambiet voices such as "Stop it thats an order" from lemoyne raider member 

Edited by GroveStGTAV

On 3/11/2021 at 10:52 AM, GroveStGTAV said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/67810-guide-how-to-get-100-digital-games/&ved=2ahUKEwjR1K6zyKPuAhUpShUIHUWOD5YQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3SXetiGuymEtReO-4-f6oL

Firstly, you need 1.00 version of the game

I didn't tried. Just easily bought disc version. Because my plan was testing different patches. So i avoided downloading 90gb game everytime.

If you want RDR2 with PC content, download 1.20 version.

If you want RDR2 with better graphics and without pc content, download 1.05

1.00 and 1.02 versions has a lot of small bugs. IMO most annoying one is, When your gang set up camp in the Beaver Hallow or Shady Belle, you'll keep hear gang hideout ambiet voices such as "Stop it thats an order" from lemoyne raider member 

You can't reinstall and upgrade to version 1.20 or 1.05 on console. How would that be possible? You either reinstall and play 1.0 or the most recent patch.

GroveStGTAV
5 hours ago, Cyper said:

You can't reinstall and upgrade to version 1.20 or 1.05 on console. How would that be possible? You either reinstall and play 1.0 or the most recent patch.

You can. I am the one who did.

Download patches from

orbispatches.com

and use this tutorial:

I played 1.02 entire game untill epilogue. Just downloaded 1.05 to get Mr.Whrobel's antique watch in chapter 2. Then downloaded 1.20 to get PC content. 

And i kept custom outfit without off-hand holster in epilogue

Edited by GroveStGTAV
  • Like 2

GinsengElixir
On 3/11/2021 at 9:52 AM, GroveStGTAV said:

Never had that bug in all my time with 1.00. Infact I barely noticed any real bugs with 1.00 except for some minor glitches, nothing totally broken however. 

I'm downgrading to version 1.0 - again. New updates did not offer much except for HDR (which I really, really love) and some new weapons.

• There is a lot of pop-ups in the recent patch. This is a fact and not an opinion. NPC:s spawn 100 or sometimes 50 meters in front of me. Tested it various times. Especially noticable in Saint Denis. When I gained a wanted level at the backyard of the mayors mansion, I could see lawmen appearing from this air right over the river like 200 meters from the jetty. This also effects gameplay. Committing crimes is more dangerous because you never know if an NPC might spawn directly behind you causing them to become a witness.

• Animal carcasses spawn about half meter above the ground when I approach them. It's especially noticeable in the snowy grizzlies. Seen it many times.

• There is clipping issues when I use certain clothes. Especially for certain belts. Might have to do with the fact that John uses Arthurs body.

•I think - and here I am not sure - that there is something odd with the LOD as well. Building in the distance appear to have worse resolution. LOD does not work properly. Can someone confirm this with screenshots? Because I might be dead wrong on this one.

• The honor system has deteriorated. For instance, you do not lose honor when killing bounty hunters You can boost your honor easy, but lowering is it more difficult. It's like the game is trying to force you to play as a good guy.

It's so sad. One really has to make research about the most recent patch before one updates the game.

Can some nice, knowledgeable soul sumarizes other verified downgrades and/or changes?

Edited by Cyper
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
GroveStGTAV

Well, after 6 months finally a new update coming in july 13. I hope they’ll fix camp weather bug.

Thanks to orbispatches.com, im still on the patch 1.20 btw

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

DelLobo

They need to fix the God damn HDR 

Dan_1983

I wonder what new glitches will come with today's update.

The Tracker
On 7/13/2021 at 12:22 PM, Dan_1983 said:

I wonder what new glitches will come with today's update.

mFfzbHpH--sO-MFlrkU_ABO4BY5yfV1hW89QDPGE

DelLobo
On 7/13/2021 at 4:38 AM, The Tracker said:

mFfzbHpH--sO-MFlrkU_ABO4BY5yfV1hW89QDPGE

Is that Arthur Marston phase 5?

• Like 1
  • YEE 1

Dan_1983

Read on a youtube comment that the cold weather bug has been fixed.

DelLobo
On 7/13/2021 at 9:59 AM, Dan_1983 said:

Read on a youtube comment that the cold weather bug has been fixed.

I've been playing on Chapter two's camp and looks like it got fixed