Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Contract
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

MAJOR downgrades as of Patch 1.26!!! (Reports)


Edward RDRIII
 Share

Recommended Posts

Darealbandicoot

Epilogue bounties are bugged since possibly Moonshiners or later. 

 

Only Herman Zizendorf is available in Blackwater, Cavanagh in Strawberry and Millemont in Rhodes. 

 

The rest of the bounties present before these and even Millemont can be done pre Epilogue as Arthur (Besides Blackwater) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheLastOutlaw1911

I came across 3 different NPCs with floating facial hair. Not sure if its just a wired coincidence or NPCs are glitched now but I thought I would share 

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2020 at 12:56 AM, TheJesus1996 said:

Floating objects in Strawberry are a bit distracting, also I got ambushed by some O'Driscolls and killed them.. I turned the camera for a bit and their bodies just vanished.

I've had animals I've killed just disappear in front of me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Had this strange glitch happen where the Saint Denis theater gets stuck in the introduction of the acts. Just constant applause. It was unnerving lol. It's a shame about these patches butchering the game, I've had some good luck with camp conversations triggering, but the world itself is a mess.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, gooeyhole said:

Had this strange glitch happen where the Saint Denis theater gets stuck in the introduction of the acts. Just constant applause. It was unnerving lol. It's a shame about these patches butchering the game, I've had some good luck with camp conversations triggering, but the world itself is a mess.

Online or story?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Taterman said:

Online or story?

 

Story. Haven't touched online in a long time. Dropped it around the Moonshiners update. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/22/2020 at 9:31 PM, gooeyhole said:

Had this strange glitch happen where the Saint Denis theater gets stuck in the introduction of the acts. Just constant applause. It was unnerving lol. It's a shame about these patches butchering the game, I've had some good luck with camp conversations triggering, but the world itself is a mess.

I play story mode almost every night and haven't noticed any bugs.

  • Like 1
  • excuseme 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Caffeination
On 8/22/2020 at 1:50 AM, StyxTx said:

I've had animals I've killed just disappear in front of me.

I experienced that too. Once, I removed a deer carcass off of my horse’s back, and it disappeared the moment Arthur put it over his shoulder.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/24/2020 at 1:15 AM, Taterman said:

I play story mode almost every night and haven't noticed any bugs.

Weird since they aren't exactly uncommon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I noticed frame drops on the latest patch in Saint Denis. Dips in frames appear after dark at the marketplace and in front of the theater. These dips are most likely caused by lighting. During the day, it is constantly 30 fps in these places. I started noticing drops after patch 1.20. I play Xbox one x.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Darealbandicoot

The animation for picking up the ancient tomahawk near Wapiti is broken. 

 

When picking it up you no longer actually pry it from the targeting board so its model stays there despite being added to your inventory. 

 

Probably happens with all the other tomahawks as well 

  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Darealbandicoot said:

The animation for picking up the ancient tomahawk near Wapiti is broken. 

 

When picking it up you no longer actually pry it from the targeting board so its model stays there despite being added to your inventory. 

 

Probably happens with all the other tomahawks as well 

This happend to me in patch 1.19 The tomahawk from west elizabeth. I dont remember which one but location was close to watson’s cabin. I reloaded the old savefile, then picked it up again. And its fixed.

I think arthur should stand still before picking tomahawk to avoid this bug

Edited by GroveStGTAV
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Darealbandicoot
13 minutes ago, GroveStGTAV said:

This happend to me in patch 1.19 The tomahawk from west elizabeth. I dont remember which one but location was close to watson’s cabin. I reloaded the old savefile, then picked it up again. And its fixed.

I think arthur should stand still before picking tomahawk to avoid this bug

I tried it with the Wapiti one a few times, it always glitches out 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Excalibur Voltaire
17 hours ago, Darealbandicoot said:

The animation for picking up the ancient tomahawk near Wapiti is broken.

This happen with every unique melee weapon with pick up animation, to fix this, just draw a weapon before picking up the weapon

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Darealbandicoot
On 8/28/2020 at 5:00 PM, Western Gunslinger said:

This happen with every unique melee weapon with pick up animation, to fix this, just draw a weapon before picking up the weapon

I tried. Arthur/John will pull out their sidearms no matter what when picking up the melee weapon which is added to the weapon wheel but not removed from its place. 

 

Also either my game unbugged itself or Rockstar fixed the Epilogue bounty bug lately 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My game crashed when I pulled out the controller...lol what an lame port

What's so frustrating about a xbox controller?Does it actually affect your outstanding sale of gold bars?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/28/2020 at 10:40 AM, AgroDaCheese said:

ozDnw5F.png

kdKO2w8.jpg

 

Damn, I didn't know Milton got some makeup.

Yup, the eyeliner. Definitely weird looking.

Edited by StyxTx
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Excalibur Voltaire
On 8/31/2020 at 6:12 AM, Darealbandicoot said:

I tried. Arthur/John will pull out their sidearms no matter what when picking up the melee weapon which is added to the weapon wheel but not removed from its place.

pull out a sidearm before approaching the weapon, then pick up the weapon, Arthur/John will holster the sidearm and pick the melee weapon normally

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Darealbandicoot
5 hours ago, Western Gunslinger said:

pull out a sidearm before approaching the weapon, then pick up the weapon, Arthur/John will holster the sidearm and pick the melee weapon normally

I tried. They holster it then when picking up the weapon the sidearm (even if I was using a shotgun) will be superglued to their hands until the animation is finished 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Darealbandicoot

Intro to "The wheel" is broken. Deers are seen spazzing out at the river and more than likely Abigail will be invisible causing the mission to fail. Reloading to a checkpoint allows you to continue though

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some missions that force masks on you will be bugged. I can’t change my outfit or remove my bandana after Urban Pleasures. I’ll save and reload, see if that fixes it.

 

It did fix it, and it remembered that I tried removing my bandana and hat. Still, annoying and never happened in older versions.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Darealbandicoot

The blood on the ground from the horse in foal is white now in "Fatherhood for beginners" 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In story mode, I keep getting a $100 bounty even if I only rob one person and then jump off the train. Never killed anyone or even fire a shot.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/8/2020 at 11:05 PM, Taterman said:

In story mode, I keep getting a $100 bounty even if I only rob one person and then jump off the train. Never killed anyone or even fire a shot.

This is still happening. Is it just me?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve recently started the Epilogue, reached the part where John buys the pre-cut house and gets ambushed by Skinners. Everyone in every town I’ve visited keep telling me I’ve caused a lot of problems, and that they don’t want any more, standard dialogue for when you recently shot up a town (like when Cornwall’s men attacked Dutch’s gang in Valentine) and things have cooled down, or just paid off the bounty.

 

... Thing is, I’ve not shot anyone up, or gone on a rampage. In fact, before I found Charles, everyone in Valentine were saying I had the nerve of coming back after what I have “done”. Gets real annoying after a while.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Caffeination said:

I’ve recently started the Epilogue, reached the part where John buys the pre-cut house and gets ambushed by Skinners. Everyone in every town I’ve visited keep telling me I’ve caused a lot of problems, and that they don’t want any more, standard dialogue for when you recently shot up a town (like when Cornwall’s men attacked Dutch’s gang in Valentine) and things have cooled down, or just paid off the bounty.

 

... Thing is, I’ve not shot anyone up, or gone on a rampage. In fact, before I found Charles, everyone in Valentine were saying I had the nerve of coming back after what I have “done”. Gets real annoying after a while.

Same is happening here too. (Xbox)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey can someone summarise me the glitches and bugs in rdr2 in 1.23. Any small or large??

Edited by gtardr2fanboy
Had to change it
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.