2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

MAJOR downgrades as of Patch 1.26!!! (Reports)

Edward RDRIII

ballstorture
8 hours ago, Valtr said:

You aren't serious are you?

It's actually :p The game have some issues but surely it's better than 99% of games. Look at The Witcher 3, it's very unpolished and does have a lot of issues even after 5 years of release and it's doesn't have online mode ! The developers of The Witcher 3 said they want their next game's quality(Cyberpunk 2077) to be as Red Dead Redemption 2

Red Dead Redemption 2 is without a doubt a Technical achievement.

Sometimes I wonder if the support team of this game is the same one that worked for AC unity.You see rdr2 ain't suppposed to go down like this way.Sure it wasn't bug-free on 2018's launch day either,but keep adding more issues to ruin your experience is the most ridiculous way I've ever seen to disrespect the game itself,and of course the fan base.

As for cd red...can't blame them too much since they were still a small fish compare to companies like ubisoft and punkstar when witcher 3 was still in development,hell TW3 plays like a last gen game except the fine artstyle imo.Hey but I'm sure when their new game comes,whether it is technical beast or not,will receive better support than this game after launch.

And it seems like our dearest competitior Bug sh*t Online has managed to stay ahead of us, c'mon folks let's find more new bugs to take the crown!

Edited by Abel Tesfaye

19 minutes ago, Abel Tesfaye said:

Sometimes I wonder if the support team of this game is the same one that worked for AC unity.You see rdr2 ain't suppposed to go down like this way.Sure it wasn't bug-free on 2018's launch day either,but keep adding more issues to ruin your experience is the most ridiculous way I've ever seen to disrespect the game itself,and of course the fan base.

As for cd red...can't blame them too much since they were still a small fish compare to companies like ubisoft and punkstar when witcher 3 was still in development,hell TW3 plays like a last gen game except the fine artstyle imo.Hey but I'm sure when their new game comes,whether it is technical beast or not,will receive better support than this game after launch.

And it seems like our dearest competitior Bug sh*t Online has managed to stay ahead of us, c'mon folks let's find more new bugs to take the crown!

These game breaking "patches" just make me think, what the f*ck are they doing to the code to make the game this buggy and unplayable for alot of people, we deserve better from rockstar

• Like 3

gtafaninwest

With the latest update, now some NPCs won't even move. They'll just stand in a dormant position after I antagonize them. Cockstar is slowing breaking their games.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheJesus1996 said:

I can't put the saddle to random horses from camp, it was a good business selling them...

You don't need to. Just mount the horse and get it bonded to level 1. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Western Gunslinger said:

also R* put a patch that prevents you from playing the game if you're not connected to the internet (just like EA)

To be fair, I can play EA game without internet access.

• Like 1

Darealbandicoot
8 hours ago, LorshZontek said:

These game breaking "patches" just make me think, what the f*ck are they doing to the code to make the game this buggy and unplayable for alot of people, we deserve better from rockstar

The entire game is getting the Arthur Marston Epilogue treatment lol

• Like 2

AgroDaCheese
11 hours ago, LorshZontek said:

It seems to me that the code for GTA 5 and RDR2 is vastly different. Gta Online has been getting updates for 7 years, yet nothing (from my knowledge) has been broken in singleplayer because of it. Of course, they wanted to do with RDR2 online what they did with Gta Online, yet the game's aren't made the same way. Sure, their engines are the same, but the code is probably way different.

Taking the fact that RDR2 is just a larger game overall, it's no wonder that whatever small changes R* makes to online will inadvertently cause some kind of ruckus in the code and bleed new glitches into singleplayer AND multiplayer.

Rockstar can barely find their way around GTA's server problems and with RDR2 it's just more evident that they don't care enough about singleplayer and will keep finding workarounds to get online up and running while singlplayer slowly rots in a corner.

• Like 1

Darealbandicoot
49 minutes ago, AgroDaCheese said:

It seems to me that the code for GTA 5 and RDR2 is vastly different. Gta Online has been getting updates for 7 years, yet nothing (from my knowledge) has been broken in singleplayer because of it. Of course, they wanted to do with RDR2 online what they did with Gta Online, yet the game's aren't made the same way. Sure, their engines are the same, but the code is probably way different.

Taking the fact that RDR2 is just a larger game overall, it's no wonder that whatever small changes R* makes to online will inadvertently cause some kind of ruckus in the code and bleed new glitches into singleplayer AND multiplayer.

Rockstar can barely find their way around GTA's server problems and with RDR2 it's just more evident that they don't care enough about singleplayer and will keep finding workarounds to get online up and running while singlplayer slowly rots in a corner.

Actually GTA Online updates DO affect single player but there hasn't been any really bad patches since 2015 - 16 I think. They've pretty much left single player alone, glitches and whatever annoying bugs they caused with patches. 

Red Dead though seems like they're trying to fix a broken glass by pounding it with a hammer and some of the bugs seem to be painfully intentional 

Edited by Darealbandicoot
  • Like 1

Red_hot_redemption

I was always curious about that, I love red dead but not too bothered about GTA V so not looked into it too much, is there any advantage to playing GTA V on version 1.00 without patches? I play red dead unpatched but are there any graphical improvements to 1.00? 

• Like 1

TheLastOutlaw1911

A pet peeve of mine but I wish the game would keep my selected knife (John's for example) as the default until I change it. 

• Like 2

LeonVegaSuarez
3 hours ago, TheShape2020 said:

A pet peeve of mine but I wish the game would keep my selected knife (John's for example) as the default until I change it. 

Agreed. I'm tired of the hunting knife

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Abel Tesfaye said:

I'm sure they'll tell you to clear the cache or some such BS and that'll fix it. The usual response.

Edited by StyxTx
  • Like 1

Caffeination
1 hour ago, LeonVegaSuarez said:

Agreed. I'm tired of the hunting knife

Peculiar of Rockstar to make three dozen knife clones, but always forces you to use the basic starter knife.

Like, I didn’t run all over the map and waited for the prologue for a particular knife that’s lost in the menu with other knives of the same dimension as the hunting knife, let me at least delude myself this was worth it instead of forgetting about it.

• Like 1

Excalibur Voltaire

the game randomly freeze when you're near the cemetery in Saint Denis

mission blips may disappear after completing a mission, can be fixed by reloading autosave/fast travel/sleep

Edited by Western Gunslinger
  • Like 1

ballstorture
8 hours ago, StyxTx said:

I'm sure they'll tell you to clear the cache or some such BS and that'll fix it. The usual response.

I'll sue them if their so-called solution breaks my console and computer,they better clear the cache of their innocent brain to deal with this patch nonsense.:p

• Like 1

Floating objects in Strawberry are a bit distracting, also I got ambushed by some O'Driscolls and killed them.. I turned the camera for a bit and their bodies just vanished.

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

Caffeination

I’m confused... 

6-C67-E09-B-E801-4647-BAF9-7-DDCFF4-DBAB

Why am getting updates for Version 1.04? The Update History tab shows Version 1.01, 1.02, and 1.03, but they’re regarded as Online updates.

126992-DC-BA95-4-DA3-AD38-630-FACFD6-B3-

• Like 1

TheLastOutlaw1911

Well update 1.22 is out lets see what's broken this time 

Edit: looks like the patch got reverted back to naturalist so it should be a lot better now 

Edited by TheShape2020
  • Like 1

LeonVegaSuarez

8b1f3111b7c3fec5088cd38520dbd5cc.png

This is what I imagine the game looks like as a person after releasing patch after patch then having to release another one to fix the damage the prior one did. Just a mess.

Edited by LeonVegaSuarez
  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1

Cutter De Blanc

A big problem is that these people dont actually seem to know how to fix their game!

You make billions of dollars I'd figure you might want to hire a team that knows how to code

I guess thats why I'm not a business owner

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

Darealbandicoot
On 8/13/2020 at 10:30 AM, Caffeination said:

I’m confused... 

6-C67-E09-B-E801-4647-BAF9-7-DDCFF4-DBAB

Why am getting updates for Version 1.04? The Update History tab shows Version 1.01, 1.02, and 1.03, but they’re regarded as Online updates.

126992-DC-BA95-4-DA3-AD38-630-FACFD6-B3-

Different region. Your copy says CUSA15698 right? 

• Like 1

Caffeination
1 hour ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Different region. Your copy says CUSA15698 right? 

Ah, yes, it is. Thanks for pointing that out.

• Like 1

Darealbandicoot
1 hour ago, Caffeination said:

Ah, yes, it is. Thanks for pointing that out.

May I ask where is the copy from? 

Also which version is that ones 1.00? Does it come pre patched? 

• Like 1

Caffeination
28 minutes ago, Darealbandicoot said:

May I ask where is the copy from? 

Also which version is that ones 1.00? Does it come pre patched? 

It's a digital copy. And there's no true "1.00" in this version like the physical copies, the supposed earliest one is 1.01, which I guess would be 1.15.

Edited by Caffeination
  • Like 1

Darealbandicoot

Does anyone have the mysterious long rumoured but never confirmed physical copy with 1.05 pre installed I wonder? It would be very useful to have in conjunction with a 1.00 copy 

Edited by Darealbandicoot
  • Like 1

GuiCORLEONEx794
5 hours ago, GroveStGTAV said:

Im still in the patch 1.20

Should i update to 1.22?

which one is better? 

Well i can't sleep at beecher's hope anymore, at least in 1.21 the option appeared to me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gui.GTA3 said:

Well i can't sleep at beecher's hope anymore, at least in 1.21 the option appeared to me.

I wonder why it doesn't give you the option to sleep at beechers hope anymore, all i know is they moved the bed position a little

• Like 1

Excalibur Voltaire

There's a chance that the machete will be holstered in the knife holster

• Like 1