2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

MAJOR downgrades as of Patch 1.26!!! (Reports)

Edward RDRIII

GuiCORLEONEx794

Human corpses won't decompose anymore, because they will always spawn fresh and in front of you. I saw a decomposed body turning into a fresh body after spawning right in front of me, and the other bodies wouldn't decompose even after days.

Edited by Gui.GTA3

ballstorture

Never,I mean yeah never,to expect these freeloaders to actually fix anything,folks.

These stuff as I mentioned eariler this year,been happening since that Moonshiner Disaster pack,or maybe before that update came out.They say it has been fixed recently,oh really?

ruy50Vn.png

Oh so some props that have been missing for 8 months can finally make their way to the "beautiful,vivid world again",well this is great!

So I wasted some  time to check these out myself,here is the shot:

Ldhp3Ka.jpg

TICX3bo.jpg

Notice the road sign is fading out when you approaching.Nice little warm up that lasts for 8 months,but no,nobody like this.

And this mayor has been stucked here for 7-8 months too whenever he spawns,great job! Man I can't interact with this dude for 8 months WTF?

KL0anML.png

And how can I forget these lovely floating poos?

QReYkLG.jpg

And these ugly props always doiing a job of making you wanna puke too!Bingos!

FyQIkuS.jpg  

nSx2iH1.jpg

(Seriously,regarding floating props or not,these models are ugly as f*ck,I can't help wonder what are their prop artists thinking when they making such low quality stuff.And what worse,they even don't know how to put these objects correctly. )

So,how can you shamelessly claiming "Oh,these stuff have been fixed!"???

And yes,all of these bugs u guys mentioned above are true,well at least can count on my machine for these sh*t:The pouring animation of gang members is buggy,corpses spawning is really noticable when you approaching them.I give my game all-max graphics settings except for tree tessellation and reflection quality,so I can say its not my fault for their stupidity if anyone want to defend these sh*ts.I still haven't show you a shadow bug I encounted countless times in camp,that one I'm sure is for computer exclusively.These props bugs is applied all platforms since I encountered these stuff on both my pc and xbox

Edited by Abel Tesfaye
  • Like 10

Caffeination

Either Karen managed to get her mitts on a limited-offer midnight black saddle for her horse, or its texture is missing.

0_0.jpg

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

On 8/2/2020 at 2:15 AM, Cutter De Blanc said:

This weapon locker isnt gonna win over any holdouts, only thing that would get me to upgrade is if they get rid of that godforsaken sniper in New Austin

That would make the game 10 times more enjoyable and people will have more stuff to do. Plus it will save time so people won't have to bring wagons, buggies and carcasses with them just so they could safely explore NA in 1899. Honestly I believe it's possible to see it removed at some point.

• Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

Darealbandicoot

Puke rope glitch to avoid fall damage is patched 

13 hours ago, Abel Tesfaye said:

Never,I mean yeah never,to expect these freeloaders to actually fix anything,folks.

These stuff as I mentioned eariler this year,been happening since that Moonshiner Disaster pack,or maybe before that update came out.They say it has been fixed recently,oh really?

ruy50Vn.png

Oh so some props that have been missing for 8 months can finally make their way to the "beautiful,vivid world again",well this is great!

So I wasted some  time to check these out myself,here is the shot:

Ldhp3Ka.jpg

TICX3bo.jpg

Notice the road sign is fading out when you approaching.Nice little warm up that lasts for 8 months,but no,nobody like this.

And this mayor has been stucked here for 7-8 months too whenever he spawns,great job! Man I can't interact with this dude for 8 months WTF?

KL0anML.png

And how can I forget these lovely floating poos?

QReYkLG.jpg

And these ugly props always doiing a job of making you wanna puke too!Bingos!

FyQIkuS.jpg  

nSx2iH1.jpg

(Seriously,regarding floating props or not,these models are ugly as f*ck,I can't help wonder what are their prop artists thinking when they making such low quality stuff.And what worse,they even don't know how to put these objects correctly. )

So,how can you shamelessly claiming "Oh,these stuff have been fixed!"???

And yes,all of these bugs u guys mentioned above are true,well at least can count on my machine for these sh*t:The pouring animation of gang members is buggy,corpses spawning is really noticable when you approaching them.I give my game all-max graphics settings except for tree tessellation and reflection quality,so I can say its not my fault for their stupidity if anyone want to defend these sh*ts.I still haven't show you a shadow bug I encounted countless times in camp,that one I'm sure is for computer exclusively.These props bugs is applied all platforms since I encountered these stuff on both my pc and xbox

Be GrAtEfUl yOu SpOiLeD BrAt!! ThEy WeRe CrUnChInG iN a PaNdEmIc To GiVe YoU tHiS PaTcH!!! 

But seriously though this sh*t is just sad now. 

They "fix" one thing and break 100s more 

My disc copy gone for forever,  I won't miss it anymore. Good bye RDR2 story mode. ( I just wanna remember the good old days when this game finally came out without online mode and down-to-earth nerfed graphics and story mode nerfs.) RIP RDR 2 26th october 2018.

ballstorture
1 hour ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Puke rope glitch to avoid fall damage is patched 

Be GrAtEfUl yOu SpOiLeD BrAt!! ThEy WeRe CrUnChInG iN a PaNdEmIc To GiVe YoU tHiS PaTcH!!! 

But seriously though this sh*t is just sad now. 

They "fix" one thing and break 100s more 

I used to be one of those people who are willing to spend time to enjoy this game's every moment for as long as one would like,and to be honest,it has that r* magic for me as always and many amazing stuff being presented in this game have managed to blow out my mind for countless times,for more than I could ever ask for.

But right now,the only reason of why I still haven't finish this game is that I don't wanna bother wasting time on counting these noticable bugs.The more you wanna into it the more it gonna makes you wanna puke.I don't think they are willing to fix anything,even gta4 has bugs they never bother to fix till this day,so does gta 5.Although compare to this big pile of joke most of their bugs are some minor one,at least not so damn noticable.

Damn this is depressing...

Edited by Abel Tesfaye
  • Like 5

ballstorture

Let me introduce y'all a Miserable Ugly Sitcom.Are these two actually belong to the aliens?As she says,just think about it...

5hD1zII.jpg

:kekw:    Also,one lantern in that valentine shop is still being turned off.In my save file many of the npc animations in valentine is stuttering to 5 fps when I staying a little bit away from them.Before this update the stuttering only applies to that one who sweeps the church floor.I used to think strawberry is the most buggy place,okay...In lemonye I also found the shadow box range is too small,almost as small as the one in gta v's so you can easily find the shadows are being constantly changed.Great update!

Edited by Abel Tesfaye
  • Like 2

Darealbandicoot

The weapon/item wheel is so buggy after the latest patch.

If your moving you can't equip/use certain items and even if you stop you can't use them unless you get out and go back into the weapon/item wheel again and hope you can use it. 

Giving horse meal to your horse after reviving it causes it to be stuck in "Slow and injured" mode. 

Witness system is still broken

• Like 2

A few weird things I've noticed.

*No red dots on radar map during The Spines of America.

*Hosea's guns are missing from his holsters during Exit Pursued by a Bruised Ego. Plus he isn't wearing his usual coat, but rather dressed like he is in Chapter 3. Plus when he and Arthur camp, he is sitting on thin air as he stall falls over.

*Charles' hunting mission icon at camp, but he is invisible.

• Like 1

Old Man With No Name
7 hours ago, Dan_1983 said:

*Hosea's guns are missing from his holsters during Exit Pursued by a Bruised Ego. Plus he isn't wearing his usual coat, but rather dressed like he is in Chapter 3. Plus when he and Arthur camp, he is sitting on thin air as he stall falls over.

Character appearances are random for some missions. Maybe rockstar made hosea's appearance random for this mission in this new update.

BTW: Gangmembers with pijamas feature is weird but realistic. They change their clothes immidiately when its noon

• Like 2

From the new patch, did anybody noticed that the gang members wearing only under garments, no shoes, and night gowns in Horse shoe overlook. I am not sure about other gang campsites yet. I am in chapter 2.

I did see Uncle sometimes wearing his red long underwear joking around with Swanson, but not the other people down below.

I never saw this before. Is this this new? Or a glitch/ bug?

Nighttime walking around

John is  wearing red long johns (long underwear outfit) and no shoes.

Molly is wearing white under garments top, white underwear, no shoes, and suspenders holding up her panty hose.

Dutch is wearing red long johns long underwear outfit sitting on the bed.

Morning

Jack is wearing white night gown with no shoes

Abegail is wearing a white night gown with no shoes  drinking coffee

Karen is wearing a similar outfit like Molly's sitting by the fire singing a song

Edited by Psycho18
  • Like 2

So I fully updated my game, deleted all my saves and cleared the cache and to be honest its running pretty smoothly, I haven't witnessed any bug or glitch in my 8 hours of playtime so far.

What was added;

- Weapon Locker is really useful and a game changer for me.

- Holding the circle to exit the pause menu is quicker now, the cursor stays where it last was in the map.

- Cooked meat is now in the provision wheel now.

- Gang members wear pajamas from night to morning (really odd R* put this, not complaining though). Unique conversations after each mission properly triggers now.

- Enemies indicators/icons on the minimap has improved visibility, more brighter etc.

- Emerald Ranch fence table is fixed as it should be.

• Like 1

Buddy Hightower

I'm looking forward to getting back into story-mode, online is just a giant waste of time.

• Like 1

GuiCORLEONEx794
2 hours ago, TheJesus1996 said:

.the cursor stays where it last was in the map.

Tbh i hate this. I need to move the cursor every time i enter the map now

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1

billiejoearmstrong8
12 hours ago, Psycho18 said:

From the new patch, did anybody noticed that the gang members wearing only under garments, no shoes, and night gowns in Horse shoe overlook. I am not sure about other gang campsites yet. I am in chapter 2.

I did see Uncle sometimes wearing his red long underwear joking around with Swanson, but not the other people down below.

I never saw this before. Is this this new? Or a glitch/ bug?

Nighttime walking around

John is  wearing red long johns (long underwear outfit) and no shoes.

Molly is wearing white under garments top, white underwear, no shoes, and suspenders holding up her panty hose.

Dutch is wearing red long johns long underwear outfit sitting on the bed.

Morning

Jack is wearing white night gown with no shoes

Abegail is wearing a white night gown with no shoes  drinking coffee

Karen is wearing a similar outfit like Molly's sitting by the fire singing a song

That's a deliberately added thing, it's their pajamas/nightclothes (underwear doubled as pajamas in those days).

• Like 1

how do you actually clear thr cache in this game?

Is or holding R1 and L1 like in GTA? How do you know it got cleared? Because in GTA you get the calibration screens and you have to set your controls again.

• Like 1

Darealbandicoot
3 hours ago, MaddenedGhost said:

how do you actually clear thr cache in this game?

Is or holding R1 and L1 like in GTA? How do you know it got cleared? Because in GTA you get the calibration screens and you have to set your controls again.

Yeah exactly like GTA V except you won't be asked to calibrate. You'll need to do that in game 

• Like 3

GuiCORLEONEx794
1 hour ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Yeah exactly like GTA V except you won't be asked to calibrate. You'll need to do that in game 

Does clearing cache actually fix anything? R* support told me to do this for the bugs at beecher's hope, i'm pretty sure it doesn't, but if it does, that would be nice.

• Like 1

So I see that staying away from this game for like six months and waiting for things to improve in story mode, did not really turn out the way I hoped. The game is in worse state than ever in regards to story mode. 

• Like 2

Darealbandicoot
Just now, Gui.GTA3 said:

Does clearing cache actually fix anything? R* support told me to do this for the bugs at beecher's hope, i'm pretty sure it doesn't, but if it does, that would be nice.

It only really helps if you want to reset the settings. Definitely won't fix Beechers Hope 

• Like 1
  • excuseme 1

Darealbandicoot

More amazing bugs at Beechers Hope:

Charles fixing a wagon up in the sky that floats slowly down before slamming into the ground. Sometimes the wagon will be in the same spot it's usually at for the milk and eggs to be loaded on it and it will warp over to Charles still floating and slam into the ground. In both cases the wagon is non solid. 

Uncle walking indefinitely into the horse stand 

Not exactly a bug but setting up a camp at night and saving then reloading makes it turn to day then immediately back to night. 

Edited by Darealbandicoot
  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1

The Shakermaker
On 8/5/2020 at 8:59 PM, GroveStGTAV said:

BTW: Gangmembers with pijamas feature is weird but realistic. They change their clothes immidiately when its noon

When you say immediately do you mean that they just suddenly change clothing like that or do you have to leave camp and come back and they're wearing their clothes? It's a cool feature they added and a surprising one.

They also added nightwear on the outlaw pass 3, maybe like a tie-in. 

• Like 1

Darealbandicoot

John has his cattleman revolver in the cutscenes of "A really big Bastard" but magically uses whatever gun you had holstered for that ONE scripted dead eye scene.. THEN you have John's revolver in your holster after THAT cutscene.... The most useless "fix" ever

Edited by Darealbandicoot
  • Like 1

ballstorture
2 hours ago, The Shakermaker said:

When you say immediately do you mean that they just suddenly change clothing like that or do you have to leave camp and come back and they're wearing their clothes? It's a cool feature they added and a surprising one.

They also added nightwear on the outlaw pass 3, maybe like a tie-in. 

They tend to wear/take off pajamas when you're not watching them.As long as the system think "they have stayed behind your cameras for a while",their outfits will be changed immediately.This doesn't only applies to pajamas,but certain outfits of characters too.Fox example I'm currently stay in clement point,micah still likes to wear his black jacket in many circumstances,but after seeing him walking around in this outfit for a while you are very likly to see him in that red shirt. But still this whole clothes changing stuff is pretty instantaneous

• Like 3

I was playing storymode lately due to all the disconnections in Online and I noticed that the day-night cycle move too quick, like it was the afternoon and then it quickly turned into night time, it was a lot faster than it should be.

I noticed this in online a few times as well.

• Like 1

GuiCORLEONEx794
1 hour ago, MaddenedGhost said:

I was playing storymode lately due to all the disconnections in Online and I noticed that the day-night cycle move too quick, like it was the afternoon and then it quickly turned into night time, it was a lot faster than it should be.

The problem to me is that sometimes, storms with lightning last for 10 seconds, than it's back to sunny. Is just so weird.

• Like 2

Red_hot_redemption
59 minutes ago, MaddenedGhost said:

It has been on every patch. for all the different complaints people have of this game, (for alot of people it is the appearance of John) but for me the main issue is the redicilous fast day night cycle. I recently watched all the trailers rockstar put out before the release of the game and most of the gameplay is of dawn or dusk, with a lovely yellow/orange sky however when you actually play, this lasts less than a minute. Strange that they show off the beautiful sunsets however make them last about 45 seconds. It is a real shame as far as I'm concerned 

• Like 2

Darealbandicoot

Sadies Dialogue in American Venom can cut out randomly and she randomly runs in like 5fps on Mount Hagen 

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1