Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    2. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    3. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    6. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

MAJOR downgrades as of Patch 1.26!!! (Reports)


Dudu RDRII
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Dudu RDRII said:

All the new content from PC is already on the consoles files just waiting to be activated, I found a new Kentucky Saddler today even though it's not officially released on XB1 and PS4.

So that’s a new horse and dialogue for the new bounties have you tried finding the new guns in the store yet?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have noticed (on PS4);

 

- the way the bath 'chat' works is a bit different, you use triangle rather than d-pad

- there does seem to be some new, different general general dialogue from and with NPCs

- the binoculars don't seem to want to equip, takes several tries 

- haven't noticed a change in graphics, though the skies if anything look better

- ambient music seems different, a bit more RDR1 like

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On the Xbox One X is there a way to avoid updating the game? Will it run fine for single player if I simply disable my internet connection? Will I be able to sign in offline for my saves - or do I need to pull any special tricks?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hmmm Beer said:

I have noticed (on PS4);

 

- the way the bath 'chat' works is a bit different, you use triangle rather than d-pad

- there does seem to be some new, different general general dialogue from and with NPCs

- the binoculars don't seem to want to equip, takes several tries 

- haven't noticed a change in graphics, though the skies if anything look better

- ambient music seems different, a bit more RDR1 like

The weapon/wheel requires more precision now. I noticed you have to hold on the item you want to use and THEN release L1. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LeonVegaSuarez said:

The weapon/wheel requires more precision now. I noticed you have to hold on the item you want to use and THEN release L1. 

Thanks, will experiment with that. 

On the plus side, got a perfect Cougar pelt last night and the Legend of the East satchel :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jimbatron said:

On the Xbox One X is there a way to avoid updating the game? Will it run fine for single player if I simply disable my internet connection? Will I be able to sign in offline for my saves - or do I need to pull any special tricks?

Should be fine offline, i did always while playing 1.0 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The weapon loadout seems to be working properly now, I mounted and dismounted the horse several times, did some activities and Arthur always bring the rifle and shotgun that I selected.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sawn off shotgun loaded with Incindiary ammo now makes a flamethrower type noise when you fire it, didn't check the other shotguns

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Don't say the game has been downgraded in ANY way or you'll bring the "There was never any downgrades, the game is perfect now, your just hating on the game and making a fuss over everything " dudes here 😂

Now, I'm not starting anything, but your the guy who made an entire thread arguing against facts saying that the game wasn't downgraded when it in fact was. Don't want to get this thread locked so that's all I'm saying about that. 

I mean...all I did was show up with plenty of visual proof that it hadn’t been. And it still hasn’t been. The only ones who were arguing against facts were you and your tinfoil hat crew. 
 

Also, the issue concerning this thread is a graphical bug, not a downgrade. 
 

Not gonna start up again with you delusional kiddos. 

Edited by daltontigerboy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

Sawn off shotgun loaded with Incindiary ammo now makes a flamethrower type noise when you fire it, didn't check the other shotguns

yep, noticed that too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, daltontigerboy said:

I mean...all I did was show up with plenty of visual proof that it hadn’t been. And it still hasn’t been. The only ones who were arguing against facts were you and your tinfoil hat crew. 
 

Also, the issue concerning this thread is a graphical bug, not a downgrade. 
 

Not gonna start up again with you delusional kiddos. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/dsgt7k/low_frame_rate_on_xbox_one_s/

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/drqlos/has_framerate_for_story_mode_gotten_worse_xbox_one/

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/drxhpa/icymi_the_latest_update_tanked_performance_on/

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/drnv9i/game_is_unplayable_on_xbox_one_s_since_update/

 

Just a 5 minutes rolling on reddit (there are probably more). 

We are all just delusional, even if in one of the threads the guy didn't even know that there was an update.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Keep it civil guys and gals, you're all capable of it.

 

Also a reminder that this is a thread for any issues introduced with the 1.14 patch and not a thread to turn into your personal B&M thread, or another "Game has/hasn't been downgraded!" thread. We've had plenty of those and we all know how they go - no where.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Keep it civil guys and gals, you're all capable of it.

 

Also a reminder that this is a thread for any issues introduced with the 1.14 patch and not a thread to turn into your personal B&M thread, or another "Game has/hasn't been downgraded!" thread. We've had plenty of those and we all know how they go - no where.

Yep 👍 its so frustrating seeing these threads locked. They are useful and help spotlight issues. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I downloaded it the other day and went online briefly. Have they not released info on what the update did, other than "various stability fixes". Because it sounds like more than that, such as removing offhand holster online. Also what's with these trees and bushes apparently now popping out of nowhere? Is that a big issue? 

Edited by The Shakermaker
Grammar
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, daltontigerboy said:

I mean...all I did was show up with plenty of visual proof that it hadn’t been. And it still hasn’t been. The only ones who were arguing against facts were you and your tinfoil hat crew. 
 

Also, the issue concerning this thread is a graphical bug, not a downgrade. 
 

Not gonna start up again with you delusional kiddos. 

 

*All i did was show up with plent of visual proof that it hadn't been*

 

No you didn't

 

*The issue is concerning a graphical bug not a downgrade*

 

And the stuttering and the frame drops and the missing low res textures and a whole host of issues that you can't seem find the will to address.

 

But yes, we are quite delusional.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, sambowambo74 said:

 

*All i did was show up with plent of visual proof that it hadn't been*

 

No you didn't

 

*The issue is concerning a graphical bug not a downgrade*

 

And the stuttering and the frame drops and the missing low res textures and a whole host of issues that you can't seem find the will to address.

 

But yes, we are quite delusional.

Leave him, let's not get this thread locked because of it, it's one of our only hopes to get noticed by Rockstar Games developers and fix all this crap ruinning everyone's experience that once was a masterpiece and is slowly turning into a perfect turd as Trevor Philips says.

11 hours ago, Red Hardbro said:

So that’s a new horse and dialogue for the new bounties have you tried finding the new guns in the store yet?

Nope, when the LeMat Revolver, M1899 Pistol and Evans Repeater releases, they're going to be purchasable exclusively at the Saint Denis Gunsmith apparently.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah lets leave the graphics discussion outta this thread bc it never goes anywhere. lets just report bugs, glitches and hopefully advantages of the latest patch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, JC_HUMBLE said:

Yeah lets leave the graphics discussion outta this thread bc it never goes anywhere. lets just report bugs, glitches and hopefully advantages of the latest patch.

No no we can still talk about graphics downgrades because they are just as relevant. Its up to the mods not to be over sensitive and lock the thread. I think we all just want to see a solution otherwise why would we be here

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Johnnyb17 said:

No no we can still talk about graphics downgrades because they are just as relevant. Its up to the mods not to be over sensitive and lock the thread. I think we all just want to see a solution otherwise why would we be here

Exactly.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Johnnyb17 said:

No no we can still talk about graphics downgrades because they are just as relevant. Its up to the mods not to be over sensitive and lock the thread. I think we all just want to see a solution otherwise why would we be here

We're just trying to avoid "yes downgraded!" "not downgraded!" arguments. Let your heart out all you want about what you think about this patch,  but no arguments about whatever you think about it.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I get the anger because the game has clearly been downgraded coming from someone who was playing on the last patch that you could still downgrade from without it corrupting your data. It’s bright as day you can see the graphical difference from 1.00 to all the other patches and you really see the graphics take a dip when the online portion was introduced, so anyone still fighting that in my opinion works for Rockstar or they are the ultimate shill. The game has been downgraded and Rockstar need to be held accountable we were advertised a game and the quality of the graphics continues to drop whenever something new pops up be it online or the pc. We just want the singleplayer portion left alone except for getting the new things that the online and pc are getting. My thing is if your not going to do anything for the console then stop making updates that take away from the singleplayer experience they look like hypocrites with each and every patch!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am so pissed off, I am 96% complete and get this crap put on my console I can no longer play because it hurts my eyes to do so and I am worried about having a fit etc, due to the stuttering/flickering, what where they thinking do they no longer care for this great game !! :( I have the retail disc but will lose my saves if I just delete and start again, 4 to 5 bloody hours a day i have put into this since January :(

Edited by Maidenpriest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Maidenpriest said:

I am so pissed off, I am 96% complete and get this crap put on my console I can no longer play because it hurts my eyes to do so and I am worried about having a fit etc, due to the stuttering/flickering, what where they thinking do they no longer care for this great game !! :( I have the retail disc but will lose my saves if I just delete and start again, 4 to 5 bloody hours a day i have put into this since January :(

What console are you playing on?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Texture streaming is messed up with this patch and Arthur now coughs blood out of his hair apparently 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I went back to 1.00

 

I forgot that the purpose of this game for me is to have fun, not check marks off in boxes

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Darealbandicoot said:

Texture streaming is messed up with this patch and Arthur now coughs blood out of his hair apparently 

sorry what?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, LeonVegaSuarez said:

sorry what?

Yeah during cutscenes in chapter 6 Arthur coughs and spits blood out of his hair instead of his mouth lol.

 

 

Here's a  screen cap I brightened up from twitter so excuse the quality. 

3fla9u.jpg

 

Thanks Rockstar! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Ironside said:

What console are you playing on?

 xbox one s

As my experience with RDR2 has now been cruelly cut short can you guys recommend a good game for me to play instead ? :(

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/6/2019 at 7:53 AM, daltontigerboy said:

I mean...all I did was show up with plenty of visual proof that it hadn’t been. And it still hasn’t been. The only ones who were arguing against facts were you and your tinfoil hat crew. 
 

Also, the issue concerning this thread is a graphical bug, not a downgrade. 
 

Not gonna start up again with you delusional kiddos. 

Yeah, everyone else is delusional, not you!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.