Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    2. GTANet 20th Anniversary

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

      1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Wishlist for a more immersive experience


Red Dead Rebel

Recommended Posts

I love RDR2's world and it's already one of the most immersive games out there but let's list what could be done to make it even more immersive.

Hopefully this thread becomes a place where modders can get ideas for immersion mods.

 

Here's my wishlist so far:

 

  • Long smoking animation when outside of combat
  • Slower reload animations
  • Blood/mud on Arthur do not disappear automatically
  • Mandatory Eating/Drinking/Sleeping
  • Disable the game automatically equipping weapons in missions
Link to post
Share on other sites

Like what you have listed there Rebel!

Also would add

  • Ability to drop/store/sell weapons
  • Generally improve the Bounty system and the frequency that Bounty Hunters will be sent after the player.
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are good mods imo!

I just wish OpenIV supports RDR2 as fast as possible so we can see John with his RDR1 look.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

An option to choose between vanilla and modded lobbies I guess? I wouldn't want to see a time-traveling character from the Marvel Universe flying around.

Edited by Dreddurius
Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't played the game myself yet, but i heard that the weather changes abruptly at times. That's an immersion breaker I'd say. Maybe modders could improve that, I don't know how possible these things are.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a little wishlist I've been cooking up for a while...

 

  • Slower day and nightcycle. Make me enjoy those sunsets and thunderstorms and not pass me by in the matter of seconds.
  • Run in camp
  • Usable and ownable carriages that you can store pelts and stuff on without it falling off
  • Ability to watch fast travel and train rides like in RDR1
  • Put up a tent anywhere, not just at the few spots on the map that the game marks as ok
  • Sit on any chair, bench or sofa
  • Be able to watch Arthur when eating at a table in third person, and not just skip it with a 1 sec cutscene
  • Play any character or animal from the game, including NPCs
  • Ability to buy property
  • Play as lawman
  • Dog as follower and partner
  • Closed coats
  • Realistic Sleeping, Eating and Drinking habits. Make weight, hunger, tireness and cold truly matter
  • Drink water from streams
  • Slow/"infinite" death scene without blur that does not respawn until you press a button
  • Lean on trees and poles
  • Remove mission failed limitations of what gun to use, what route to take etc
  • Mexico mod that opens up the region and fills it with animals
  • Start a new western life mod, forget about Arthur and Marston and start somewhere on the map as any NPC.
  • Hot coffee mod for prostitutes, the west was a wild place

 

 

Edited by Merle Travis
  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

MORE BLOOD (Like RDR1)

 

Mexico

 

Day/Night twice as long (Definitely needed)

 

Colt Navy 1851

 

Collect water from streams as mentioned above

 

Cigarettes/Cigars last a lot longer as mentioned above

 

Lower enemy accuracy/Arthur yelps less (My first choice)

 

Improved power for Colt SAA with Express rounds

 

Weather adjustments

 

Clint Eastwood Poncho

 

Edited by ~INDIO~
.
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree to all of these and would like to add

  • Remove shaders from Dead Eye and Kill Shot cams (Juicy, colorful and clear slowmo kills <3)
  • Mod that lets you walk around and do stuff in third person but zooms you into first once you aim with a gun, then back out when you stop.

Not sure how well the second one would work in gameplay but I believe it could be great if done right, has to be some zoom or fade to when you swap between FP/TP, I love exploring and walking in 3rd person but want to shoot in first.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2019 at 1:07 PM, Merle Travis said:

Here is a little wishlist I've been cooking up for a while...

 

  • Slower day and nightcycle. Make me enjoy those sunsets and thunderstorms and not pass me by in the matter of seconds.
  • Run in camp
  • Usable and ownable carriages that you can store pelts and stuff on without it falling off
  • Ability to watch fast travel and train rides like in RDR1
  • Put up a tent anywhere, not just at the few spots on the map that the game marks as ok
  • Sit on any chair, bench or sofa
  • Be able to watch Arthur when eating at a table in third person, and not just skip it with a 1 sec cutscene
  • Ability to play any character from the game, including NPCs
  • Ability to buy property
  • Drive trains
  • Play as lawman
  • Dog as follower and partner
  • Closed coats
  • Drink water from streams
  • Slow/"infinite" death scene without blur that does not respawn until you press a button
  • Lean on trees and poles
  • Remove mission failed limitations of what gun to use, what route to take etc
  • Mexico mod that opens up the region and fills it with animals
  • Hot coffee mod for prostitutes, the west was a wild place

 

 

Good start. Here’s mine:

>sit in any chair or on any bench etc 
>lean against stuff
>sleep in any bed
>Arthur can go into west Elizabeth 
>ability to remove satchel 
>ability to free roam with 5-6 gang members doing stuff like hunting, camping, drinking, playing poker, etc
>no guns automatically showing up in your loadout
>ability to store guns at camp so you’re not constantly cycling thru ones you never use 
>more custom outfit save slots and fix the current ones which never work 
>more frequent dynamic gang ambushes and skirmishes with the odriscolls lemoyne raiders etc, basically it should be dangerous as sh*t to go riding out by yourself in certain areas 
>smoke cigarettes longer rather than the current 2 second animation 
>fast travel to and from camp 
>massive war-like shootouts with 200+ men
>ability to play piano and guitar and harmonica if we get access to those animations 
>more clothing options 
>better hdr integration if possible 
>NPCs don’t freak out if you follow them
>friendlier npc’s at campfires who let you hang out with them and sleep near their campfire 
>more realistic damage, one good body shot should drop most NPCs
>ability to store pelts on horse-drawn wagons
>ability to repurpose certain houses in the world for your own use 
>ability to wash face in those big water barrels they have everywhere and in streams
>enemy gangs should raid towns now and then

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Accurate holsters (your revolver/pistol would fall out of the current holsters more often than not)
"More" accurate weaponry
Longer smoke animation
More horse coat variation
Ability to modify horse stats as well (want to make the starting tennessee walker have arabian type stats? Go for it!)
Ability to modify length of days
Lessen the amount of animals that spawn
 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

A few things striked me when I visited Saint Denis and I feel like, if it were possible. I'd like them enhanced and expanded.

  1. I came across a pile of sacks. These were dynamic props, which means I could move them by shooting, walking over, etc. It would be WONDERFUL to have nearly every prop to be dynamic. 
  2. There are lovely interiors in Saint Denis, however, not all places were enterable. It kinda breaks the immersion when some doors are just there and there's nothing behind them... Although I gotta say, the ones that I could visit, were absolutely astonishing.
  3. NPCs were all busy talking to each other, asking the player for pennies, carrying stuff at the docks. This is beautiful. I'd love to see more.
  4. I saw boats at the docks but I couldn't really break into/take control of any of them. Their interiors were just textures and it was kinda off putting, I expected more when I saw it.
  5. Seasons. No need for explanation.

I will make another post I think of anything else :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2019Redifiv/2020Modifiv

I am working on, let's say, 60% of these suggestions. What is slowing me down currently is the inability to test my changes in-game, due to the lack of a fully functional .rpf tool. I am however happy to see that so far all of the changes I made editing ps4 files, carry straight over to my pc files. This was to be expected, but I am still grateful though. 

 

Going forward, I will keep you guys updated, especially after I get a feature complete tool.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

did nobody mention the Wanted System yet?

the Wanted System in this game is broken. if you want an "immersive experience," we have to fix the Wanted/Social systems and the way NPCs interact with the player. one of the most frustrating things about RDR 2 is how beautiful and realistic the world is, yet how unrealistic and illogical the social interactions are. GTA V had these same issues but it wasn't that big of a deal because that game is supposed to be fast and wild and over the top. RDR 2 presents you with this slow and detailed experience but then punishes you for trying to explore or play around with it... we have to fix this if we want immersion.

 

Red Dead Redemption 2 is set in the 1890's.

there's no cell phones. there's no GPS. there's no internet. I shouldn't have to say this. it's obvious. but Rockstar designed the wanted system as if GPS, cell phones, and internet all exist in 1890. this is a problem. it sucks.

I should be able to shoot some guys in the middle of nowhere without the Law being dispatched. I absolutely hate the fact that the Law magically appears in the middle of nowhere - anywhere in the world - within 30 seconds of any gunshot. it's completely ridiculous, unrealistic, not fun, and totally inexplicable. there should be NO BOUNTY for committing crimes in the middle of nowhere. even if someone sees you commit cold blooded murder, they don't know who you are. you're just some anonymous bandit. you're just some anonymous dude like any other NPC in the game. Arthur Morgan and his group are not international celebrities. it's completely ridiculous that every NPC in the game recognizes you and can magically report you to the Law. how do they know my name? they don't. how did they call the cops? they didn't. the nearest town is miles away. this is dumb.

 

if you're in the middle of nowhere and commit crime and someone sees you? it's ok for the Law to come and investigate after the crime is reported. but it should take a LOT longer for them to show up. how far away is the nearest town? right now the Law can show up anywhere in the world less than 60 seconds after a crime occurs. this is unfair, unfun, and just silly. if you slaughter an entire camp and a stranger witnesses you from the road, you should have MORE than enough time to hang around and loot the bodies before the Law arrives. it would be a lot more fun and realistic if you give the player the option to hang around and maybe ambush the Law. or just leave the scene. or just kill the witness. and after that, if any other NPCs come along, they wouldn't know what happened! there should be no Bounty and no more Investigation of the player if you're just looting dead bodies that nobody saw you kill.

 

in the wilderness, Bounties on your head should only appear AFTER the Law has made a POSITIVE IDENTIFICATION of the player.

in the wilderness, if you kill or hogtie the witnesses to your crimes, there should be no Bounty, there should be no Law dispatch at all.

in the Wilderness, the Law must take a lot longer to dispatch and arrive on the scene. it should take minutes at least...

 

these rules can and should be different inside of city or town boundaries (the wide dotted lines).

people should probably be able to recognize you inside of cities because of wanted posters and newspaper reports. Bounties should be set inside of cities because there's always a witness. you're not going to kill every citizen of San Denis without the police noticing. the Law should dispatch and arrive on scene pretty quickly because they are nearby and don't have to search around for the situation. but outside of cities and towns we have to fix the Wanted System if we want immersion.

Edited by Awful Waffle
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Awful Waffle said:

did nobody mention the Wanted System yet?

the Wanted System in this game is broken. if you want an "immersive experience," we have to fix the Wanted/Social systems and the way NPCs interact with the player. one of the most frustrating things about RDR 2 is how beautiful and realistic the world is, yet how unrealistic and illogical the social interactions are. GTA V had these same issues but it wasn't that big of a deal because that game is supposed to be fast and wild and over the top. RDR 2 presents you with this slow and detailed experience but then punishes you for trying to explore or play around with it... we have to fix this if we want immersion.

 

Red Dead Redemption 2 is set in the 1890's.

there's no cell phones. there's no GPS. there's no internet. I shouldn't have to say this. it's obvious. but Rockstar designed the wanted system as if GPS, cell phones, and internet all exist in 1890. this is a problem. it sucks.

I should be able to shoot some guys in the middle of nowhere without the Law being dispatched. I absolutely hate the fact that the Law magically appears in the middle of nowhere - anywhere in the world - within 30 seconds of any gunshot. it's completely ridiculous, unrealistic, not fun, and totally inexplicable. there should be NO BOUNTY for committing crimes in the middle of nowhere. even if someone sees you commit cold blooded murder, they don't know who you are. you're just some anonymous bandit. you're just some anonymous dude like any other NPC in the game. Arthur Morgan and his group are not international celebrities. it's completely ridiculous that every NPC in the game recognizes you and can magically report you to the Law. how do they know my name? they don't. how did they call the cops? they didn't. the nearest town is miles away. this is dumb.

 

if you're in the middle of nowhere and commit crime and someone sees you? it's ok for the Law to come and investigate after the crime is reported. but it should take a LOT longer for them to show up. how far away is the nearest town? right now the Law can show up anywhere in the world less than 60 seconds after a crime occurs. this is unfair, unfun, and just silly. if you slaughter an entire camp and a stranger witnesses you from the road, you should have MORE than enough time to hang around and loot the bodies before the Law arrives. it would be a lot more fun and realistic if you give the player the option to hang around and maybe ambush the Law. or just leave the scene. or just kill the witness. and after that, if any other NPCs come along, they wouldn't know what happened! there should be no Bounty and no more Investigation of the player if you're just looting dead bodies that nobody saw you kill.

 

in the wilderness, Bounties on your head should only appear AFTER the Law has made a POSITIVE IDENTIFICATION of the player.

in the wilderness, if you kill or hogtie the witnesses to your crimes, there should be no Bounty, there should be no Law dispatch at all.

in the Wilderness, the Law must take a lot longer to dispatch and arrive on the scene. it should take minutes at least...

 

these rules can and should be different inside of city or town boundaries (the wide dotted lines).

people should probably be able to recognize you inside of cities because of wanted posters and newspaper reports. Bounties should be set inside of cities because there's always a witness. you're not going to kill every citizen of San Denis without the police noticing. the Law should dispatch and arrive on scene pretty quickly because they are nearby and don't have to search around for the situation. but outside of cities and towns we have to fix the Wanted System if we want immersion.

 

Are you sure? I kill NPCs in the wilderness all the time and never got any magical law men showing up. Only when there's a witness which you can stop.

Link to post
Share on other sites

A cattledrive mod that starts in Tumbleweed to McFarland Ranch. Then McFarland hires you to move his cattle to market in St.Dennis.

 

With all the trials and tribulations that comes with a long cattle drive w 5-6 others cattlehands and drovers.

 

Also, to be able to equip one holster or no holsters.

 

Edit: unlimited bounties to catch, and ability to be a Deputy and keep or restore law and order in some dusty, lawless, dried up town

 

That's my first $0.02 worth.

 

Good day, 

DrDetroit

Edited by DrDetroit
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

- less spawning of common animals such as White-tail Deer, Pronghorn, Elk etc

 

- greatly increase spawning of crocodiles, snakes, and small animals like rats, etc.

 

- slightly increased spawning of some rare animals such as moose

 

- decrease spawning of panthers and pumas.  should be very rare to see them.

 

- boars, pigs, foxes, coyotes, dogs, cats and rats spawning within towns and cities. They were common city dwelling pests in the 1800's and greatly contributed to the spread of diseases.

 

- ambient violence and crime events within towns and cities.

 

Edit:

 

More wildlife additions:

- painted turtles

- garden snakes

- giant centipedes

- tarantulas

- brown recluse spider

- various other spiders

- mice

- different cat breeds

- different dog breeds

- Arctic hare

- Snowshoe hare

- bobcat

- Canadian Lynx

- Muskox

- Weasels

- Mink

 

- Fur trading business, both legal and illegal

 

- Hunting rules and regulations that change every in-game week, a letter in the mail as well as a post by tue trapper in Saint Denis will notify you of the changes. the Post will determine which animals are legal to hunt for that season. in-season animals will net you more money during it sale. Being caught with pelts and hides of animals that either illegal or out of season can earn you a hefty fine and/or put you in jail. Blackmarket trappers will purchase illegal pelts for a good sum of money  if you can make it to them without being seen.

Edited by Crocodile Hunter
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2019 at 7:07 PM, Merle Travis said:

 

  • Drive trains

 

 

You can drive trains in the game already.

 

I would add one important feature: slower weather changing. The weather changes too fast for me to enjoy storms.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Slower weather patterns seconded!

 

Also:

 

I was strolling thru Emerald Ranch and stopped by to use the 'Go through doors' action on the trainer to have a look at the abandoned General Store across the road from the saloon.

It struck me that it would be very cool indeed if someone could mod the store and maybe even the saloon active again. The general store has a pretty neatly coded interior and it was clearly

planned to have more use at some point. Some goes with the saloon obviously, since the doors are even open on that one. So yes, I realize that this would probably be a bit of a tall order,

but generally speaking a few more stores and saloons across the game world wouldn't hurt in terms of immersion, and the Emerald Ranch has some fine interiors for that!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2019 at 4:04 PM, UncleTacitus said:

I was strolling thru Emerald Ranch and stopped by to use the 'Go through doors' action on the trainer to have a look at the abandoned General Store across the road from the saloon.

It struck me that it would be very cool indeed if someone could mod the store and maybe even the saloon active again. The general store has a pretty neatly coded interior and it was clearly

planned to have more use at some point. Some goes with the saloon obviously, since the doors are even open on that one. So yes, I realize that this would probably be a bit of a tall order,

but generally speaking a few more stores and saloons across the game world wouldn't hurt in terms of immersion, and the Emerald Ranch has some fine interiors for that!

 

Agreed! Emerald Ranch is underused in the game. It's probably in the most beautiful spot in the game. I love the location but there isn't much to do in it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Red Dead Rebel said:

 

Agreed! Emerald Ranch is underused in the game. It's probably in the most beautiful spot in the game. I love the location but there isn't much to do in it.

Yeah. I can't quite shake the feeling that they had more plans for the ranch at some point, but decided eventually to scrap them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2019 at 6:24 AM, Red Dead Rebel said:

Are you sure? I kill NPCs in the wilderness all the time and never got any magical law men showing up. Only when there's a witness which you can stop.

yes I am very sure.

if you don't think the Wanted system needs a serious overhaul, then we might be playing different games, because the wanted system in RDR 2 is painfully unfun and unrealistic. it's not a secret.

 

in fact I would argue that MOST of the games entire social system is broken.

the social system only seems to apply to the player character. none of the other NPCs in the game are affected by it. the Law only seems to care about Arthur as if no one else in the world even exists. it's really stupid. you get in trouble for getting shot at. you get in trouble for shooting back. you get in trouble for defending yourself. it's so god damn annoying and ridiculous. it needs to be changed.
 

 

Edited by Awful Waffle
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Awful Waffle said:

 the Law only seems to care about Arthur as if no one else in the world even exists. it's really stupid. you get in trouble for getting shot at. you get in trouble for shooting back. you get in trouble for defending yourself. it's so god damn annoying and ridiculous. it needs to be changed.

 

 

I don't have the PC version yet, waiting for Steam release, however, on the Xbox version if I'm shot at and don't shoot back, the law will not come after Arthur and will kill the offender.   I'd have some fun with getting an NPC or two upset at me, they start shooting, I run to the nearest lawman and they will always take care of it for you.  If you shoot back, you are correct, the law will come after you too.  

 

Generally speaking though, I agree that the wanted system could use a nice tweaking.   

 

EDIT: love the vid...it's so true. lol

 

Good day!

DrDetroit

 

 

Edited by DrDetroit
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Awful Waffle said:

yes I am very sure.

if you don't think the Wanted system needs a serious overhaul, then we might be playing different games, because the wanted system in RDR 2 is painfully unfun and unrealistic. it's not a secret.

 

in fact I would argue that MOST of the games entire social system is broken.

the social system only seems to apply to the player character. none of the other NPCs in the game are affected by it. the Law only seems to care about Arthur as if no one else in the world even exists. it's really stupid. you get in trouble for getting shot at. you get in trouble for shooting back. you get in trouble for defending yourself. it's so god damn annoying and ridiculous. it needs to be changed.
 

 

 

It does need an overhaul but killing people in the wilderness works fine for me. I never got randomly wanted except scripted ones in/after missions.

The law does care about NPC's. If an NPC shoot you, go to the sheriff and the sheriff will shoot them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Red Dead Rebel said:

The law does care about NPC's. If an NPC shoot you, go to the sheriff and the sheriff will shoot them.

but this is not how the Law is supposed to work. you just reinforced my point. this is silly and unrealistic.

if Arthur so much as accidentally bumps into someone, the police may be called to investigate or slap you with a bounty for assault, or worse. bumping into an NPC could make an NPC start shooting you and nobody seems to care. but the moment you decide to return fire, you're surrounded by Lawmen within moments. on the other hand, the only way Arthur can get help from the Law is to physically run over to find a lawman or police officer nearby. they would never be "called" to dispatch for an NPC. they will always be 'called' and dispatch to chase down Arthur. sometimes the Law will even join in with the people shooting at Arthur despite the fact that you never fired back. the player character is basically always to blame for everything while NPCs routinely get away with attempted murder.

 

it's broken.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Awful Waffle said:

but this is not how the Law is supposed to work. you just reinforced my point. this is silly and unrealistic.

if Arthur so much as accidentally bumps into someone, the police may be called to investigate or slap you with a bounty for assault, or worse. bumping into an NPC could make an NPC start shooting you and nobody seems to care. but the moment you decide to return fire, you're surrounded by Lawmen within moments. on the other hand, the only way Arthur can get help from the Law is to physically run over to find a lawman or police officer nearby. they would never be "called" to dispatch for an NPC. they will always be 'called' and dispatch to chase down Arthur. sometimes the Law will even join in with the people shooting at Arthur despite the fact that you never fired back. the player character is basically always to blame for everything while NPCs routinely get away with attempted murder.

 

it's broken.

 

Bumping into NPC's doesn't make the police slap you a bounty for assault...

 

Plus it's a game. Of course everything is revolving around the player character.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2019Redifiv/2020Modifiv
On 11/14/2019 at 2:35 PM, Red Dead Rebel said:

 

Agreed! Emerald Ranch is underused in the game. It's probably in the most beautiful spot in the game. I love the location but there isn't much to do in it.

I am beginning to hear the sounds of...

 

On 11/14/2019 at 5:02 PM, UncleTacitus said:

Yeah. I can't quite shake the feeling that they had more plans for the ranch at some point, but decided eventually to scrap them.

enebriated patrons inside a saloon and people browsing the exotic wares of a newly opened specialty store.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Red Dead Rebel said:

Bumping into NPC's doesn't make the police slap you a bounty for assault...

not every single time, but it absolutely does happen, and it should never happen at all. this is the wild west. not a fancy ballroom dinner.

if this hasn't happened to you, then you haven't played the game very much, because it's very easy to trigger. just go and sprint into an NPC and bump them over. the NPC will almost surely go and report a crime. it's ridiculous.

 

stuff like this needs to be fixed if we're ever going to have an "immersive experience." there's nothing less immersive than a broken wanted system that only revolves around the player. not every game does this. just because "it's a game" is not a good excuse to leave it broken. it's completely unrealistic and it's just not fun.

Edited by Awful Waffle
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.