Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
      7. The Diamond Casino Heist
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

erorcun

SA & LCS Vehicle Camera Port - r6

Recommended Posts

Elissay
On 12/21/2019 at 9:21 AM, Maks_Grain4 said:

which camera is better? LCS or SA? How do they differ at all?

They are almost the same 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maks_Grain4
2 hours ago, Elissay said:

They are almost the same 

which one has more problems? which less problems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elissay
7 hours ago, Maks_Grain4 said:

which one has more problems? which less problems

 I didn’t notice any problem , it is a very good and stable mod 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maks_Grain4
39 minutes ago, Elissay said:

 I didn’t notice any problem , it is a very good and stable mod 

good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
erorcun
On 12/8/2019 at 3:51 AM, Marsi4eg said:

I dunno if this bug appeared in older builds than r6, but the camera goes inside the car if you drive up the road, and goes far when you drive down. It's extremely noticeable in III because of its landscape. In VC it's visible only on some bridges because the map is almost flat.

 

p.s tested this later on r5 and this bug also exists there

 

35bdb4be5906t.jpg

 

You mean when looking behind? If so, probably it will stay like that because I also need to port/change looking behind code for that, it's different then III/VC and I'm not planning to do this currently.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marsi4eg
8 hours ago, erorcun said:

 

You mean when looking behind? If so, probably it will stay like that because I also need to port/change looking behind code for that, it's different then III/VC and I'm not planning to do this currently.

Yes, when looking behind. Sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmarMohammed

That SpeedFOV Tho XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marsi4eg

@erorcun

I've recently played some real LCS on PS2 and PSP and I see that the look behind camera acts the same way in vanilla games on both platforms. It's positioned way too low and also "flies" very close to the car (or even inside) when driving up the road. So it's really correct implementation for LCSCarCam. (Great example of "Rockstar vision")

 

But there isn't such camera behavior in SA. Look behind camera position is higher and 'tied' much more to the car position, so this bug doesn't appear when you drive up and look behind.

 

But what we got here - SACarCam.asi acts like vanilla LCS. I really don't see any difference between LCSCarCam or SACarCam (in GTA3). Could this be possible, that your SACarCam plugin use LCS code instead of SA and vice versa? Unfortunatly I haven't LCS PC mod to test another one on it.

 

619734d705a2t.jpg 942580bb2590t.jpg

Edited by Marsi4eg
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯

good job :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
erorcun
On 1/14/2020 at 11:49 PM, Marsi4eg said:

@erorcun

I've recently played some real LCS on PS2 and PSP and I see that the look behind camera acts the same way in vanilla games on both platforms. It's positioned way too low and also "flies" very close to the car (or even inside) when driving up the road. So it's really correct implementation for LCSCarCam. (Great example of "Rockstar vision")

 

But there isn't such camera behavior in SA. Look behind camera position is higher and 'tied' much more to the car position, so this bug doesn't appear when you drive up and look behind.

 

But what we got here - SACarCam.asi acts like vanilla LCS. I really don't see any difference between LCSCarCam or SACarCam (in GTA3). Could this be possible, that your SACarCam plugin use LCS code instead of SA and vice versa? Unfortunatly I haven't LCS PC mod to test another one on it.

 

619734d705a2t.jpg 942580bb2590t.jpg

I see why you're thinking like that, but I'm using LCSCarCam in my game and they're indeed different. You can toggle the widescreen zoom and LCS alpha values from debug menu(if you have it installed ofc) and see the differences yourself. (And other fine adjustments and zoom modes aren't even available as toggles!)

 

The fact is, vehicle camera function doesn't include looking behind and I didn't port it, and I don't know the effects of SACarCam on looking behind cam. I just saw that it's working and didn't touch it at all, so seeing that it's same as LCS was surprising for me :D

 

So I'm sorry for now, but if there will be another version I will look into it for sure.

 

And thanks to everyone who voted for SA Vehicle Camera as Best Script of Year! :)

 

 

Edited by erorcun
  • Like 7
  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThirteenAG
14 hours ago, erorcun said:

And thanks to everyone who voted for SA Vehicle Camera as Best Script of Year! 

FriendlyBrownDog-size_restricted.gif

  • Like 2
  • YEE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gts.
On 1/15/2020 at 4:13 PM, erorcun said:

And thanks to everyone who voted for SA Vehicle Camera as Best Script of Year! :)

Vehicle camera but not ped camera, sad.

 

Haha, just kidding. This is great, congratulations.

Edited by gts.
  • Like 1
  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dash Shack

 Nice job man and it's nice to see fellow citizien who made this awesome script. We proud of you, keep up the good work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maks_Grain4

Cool after all 

 

Edited by Maks_Grain4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neo°

Stretched radio text, happens randomly (LCSCarCam, dunno about SA). I tested r5 LCSCarCam and ye same issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
erorcun
30 minutes ago, Neo° said:

Stretched radio text, happens randomly (LCSCarCam, dunno about SA). I tested r5 LCSCarCam and ye same issue.

Only happens with LCSCarCam? Which mods do you use?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neo°

I haven't tested SACarCam yet. I only use SkyGFX and SilentPatch. It happens in Re: LCS as well.

 

When crashing onto a lamp post, the camera will move to the car's saloon for a short amount of time.

Edited by Neo°

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noskillx

I can confirm lamppost issue however its rare, the radio station switch issue is Total bullsh*t on the other hand, never seen it in any game and my games are modded very hard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noskillx

Are you using Windows XP? Its not supported btw i think radio switch looks totally normal and if there is any issue its with re lcs more likely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neo°

It happens in VC as well, I'm using Windows 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.