Gentlebreeze

Faith  

550 members have voted

1. 1. You gotta have FAITH

• Tahiti
    • Miami
    • Cuba

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2020 at 02:00 PM

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Lfc

• Kris194

• RockstarPlayer94

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3pm Scottish Time

Since this thread has been absolutely overflowing with garbage posts (hello new members!), you will be temp-banned if you post: anything unrelated to GTA 6 speculation/discussion (this includes

Serious breeks oan (again)....    Ah jist want tae clear a few things up afore makin' thi Ovaltines.    Regards whit some folk huv telt me is thit thir ar' bogey accounts set up oa

Just now, GhettoJesus said:

I don't see a reason why he should be banned if thing goes south anyways. At least he made me finally create an account and gave people something to talk about.

True. Thing is though, if he is right, then whatever he posts next is not speculation, but rather will be taken as facts

I don't see a reason why he should be banned if thing goes south anyways. At least he made me finally create an account and gave people something to talk about.

Well he should at least get some kind of warning or temporary ban. You are not familiar with strict GTAForums policy, i see.

3 minutes ago, Shanki said:

What? Tell us more please.

I don't know if that topic exists anymore but he admitted he was the one who took it from wherever the f*ck and passed it on to others

Edited by kudasai
1 minute ago, RedBellic said:

let's say not all March accounts are like this))))

my bad, didn't mean to lump all new accounts, there are also older ones calling for blood

that's not for you to decide or comment on though, if he is wrong he probably will have repercussions, in the meantime let a proven leaker do his thing in peace

I know we are all waiting for the 25th... but I wanted to take a second after binge watching the new tiger kings on Netflix during these days stuck at home and say a character in 6 should be based off of Mario Tabraue. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, JohnSmith199 said:

I just want 25th to come. Not expecting anything but still want to see what will happen here.

I dont think march 25th even matters,he can make another post vaguely hinting at a later date and make lots of posters think "see now may 12 is the true date i got all figured out hype!!!"

Edited by Auditore

I want to see the first person view in the next game.... don't know why but v's and rdr2's was a bit weird.... would really like it being in first person, driving a car down the miami beach (IF IT'S INDEED IN VICE CITY), at night, the neon glowing, the reflactions of the neon on the cars hood as I'm passing by.... man.

Edited by JohnSmith199
3 minutes ago, GhettoJesus said:

I agree, but some people in this thread will legit die if he doesn't get banned.

Just now, Oldboy_ said:

When the 25th is fast approaching and you gotta blame Corona virus on why the reveal is gonna be delayed 

Image result for mr krab meme

This is tricky one. Now if they planned to announce it on 25th, you can't be sure if they delayed it or not due to Corona situation. I would recommend to everyone not to judge The Preacher until the end of the April.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Auditore said:

I dont think march 25th even matters,he can make another post vaguely hinting at a later date and lots of posters think "see now may 12 is the true date i got all figured out hype!!!"

Pretty much what I also expect will happen.

2 minutes ago, Lazlow.Jones said:

my bad, didn't mean to lump all new accounts, there are also older ones calling for blood

that's not for you to decide or comment on though, if he is wrong he probably will have repercussions, in the meantime let a proven leaker do his thing in peace

2 minutes ago, MrPhillips said:

Well he should at least get some kind of warning or temporary ban. You are not familiar with strict GTAForums policy, i see.

I was thinking that a permanent ban would sound extreme. But yeah I guess you are right

6 minutes ago, Auditore said:

Dont think he ever confirmed any march date only vague hints.

I just want this madness to end.

No, he specifically outlined March as the announcement, in plain English. He also said when the scheduled release date would be and when there will be delays announced. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, MrPhillips said:

Hard to say, but I don't see how a virus would delay a trailer for game that won't launch for another year or so. 

Just now, Plebyxail said:

The 25th is literally 14 hours away, we're better off just doing something and waiting in the mean time

Other people like myself are still in 23. They usually post trailers anywhere between 7AM-1PM PST if I recall correctly.. 

Just now, Auditore said:

This forum leaves in a constant dutch van der linde nightmare

"ONE MORE DATE AND WE'RE DONE"

MY EXACT THOUGHTS

”just have a lil more faith, it’s all part of the plan”

Just now, Vusal_Mamedov said:

It's on my watch 2:53 ;((

Moscow time, my man? It's about 36 hours for things to start getting interesting where we are, unless, of course, something happens tommorow.

3 minutes ago, Shanki said:

I agree, but some people in this thread will legit die if he doesn't get banned.

People are a bit more dramatic since this little virus appeared,but i get the frustration at gon-e, its such a elaborate scheme just for a leak.

5 minutes ago, Plebyxail said:

The 25th is literally 14 hours away, we're better off just doing something and waiting in the mean time

It doesn't depend on your timezone anyways.

1 minute ago, RenegadeAngel said:

Moscow time, my man? It's about 36 hours for things to start getting interesting where we are, unless, of course, something happens tommorow.

2 a.m here. Already on the 24th.... 1 more day....

I still don't understand why the majority of people here are so angry regardless of the new and old , I think in any case they will be eliminated on the 25th. if there is an announcement, they will calm down and leave. if there is no announcement, they will take a little sh*t here and also leave . in the end there will be those who are really interested in this forum

• Like 1

It doesn't depend on your local time. Rockstar is on the East Coast time and Rockstar North is on the GMT. It can happen anytime during March, hyping for 25th will only bring disappointment.

6 minutes ago, Shanki said:

Maybe because everyone else would be banned for such hardcore trolling so why shouldn't he be? 

Assuming of course that he's trolling. For now, I will wait until the end of March. 

6 minutes ago, mattsvids4u said:

No, he specifically outlined March as the announcement, in plain English. He also said when the scheduled release date would be and when there will be delays announced. 

7 days left i guess.Clock's ticking.

Edited by Auditore