Gentlebreeze

Faith  

550 members have voted

1. 1. You gotta have FAITH

• Tahiti
    • Miami
    • Cuba

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2020 at 02:00 PM

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Lfc

• Kris194

• RockstarPlayer94

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3pm Scottish Time

Since this thread has been absolutely overflowing with garbage posts (hello new members!), you will be temp-banned if you post: anything unrelated to GTA 6 speculation/discussion (this includes

Serious breeks oan (again)....    Ah jist want tae clear a few things up afore makin' thi Ovaltines.    Regards whit some folk huv telt me is thit thir ar' bogey accounts set up oa

2 minutes ago, VlceCity said:

Dan Houser leaving has put into to question that either this project is nearly done, he left during production or they are starting over?

Which of the three is it?

Game is probably complete or almost done. Rockstar are likely seeing how much they can milk from GTA Online before sales start dropping so when sales do drop, Rockstar will then announce GTA VI. If people stop buying shark cards then maybe this will happen.

Edited by Royal_Emperor
2 minutes ago, Royal_Emperor said:

Game is probably complete or almost done. Rockstar are likely seeing how much they can milk from GTA Online before sales start dropping so when sales do drop, Rockstar will then announce GTA VI. If people stop buying shark cards then maybe this will happen.

Well if there is no GTAO DLC until the summer now would be the time to announce it. Give the industry a boost as well. Everyone is done at the moment pretty much.

1 minute ago, VlceCity said:

Dan Houser leaving has put into to question that either this project is nearly done, he left during production or they are starting over?

The script for GTA VI was likely completed before RDRII came out. It is one of the first things done in the cycle of making a new game. Dan Houser was the head-writer, ergo his job was done and he could move on. 

• Like 2
Just now, VlceCity said:

Well if there is no GTAO DLC until the summer now would be the time to announce it. Give the industry a boost as well. Everyone is done at the moment pretty much.

Some people claiming that COVID-19 is stopping Rockstar from announcing the game. Can COVID-19 infect online trailers?

17 minutes ago, Volatollotalov said:

How about some settings that are familiar, but most that are new? That seems to be the vibe I'm seeing. 

Yeah, that would also work as well. Wouldn't mind an already established setting but for next gen but I would also not mind a completely new one as well.

Edited by JohnSmith199
Typos
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, ROCKSTAR MANIC said:

your guy's Scottish friend gonna pull off the bullsh*t excuse because of the virus R* wasnt been able to update or do whatever the f*ck they are gonna do to announce something. Then he's gonna pull another date out of his prolapsed ass just to please the kids.  And gonna start the same f*cking atrocious cycle again. Just watch.

100%

Some people claiming that COVID-19 is stopping Rockstar from announcing the game. Can COVID-19 infect online trailers?

No but restructuring how the company is going to work for the next few months will likely delay things.

3 minutes ago, Dick Justice said:

The script for GTA VI was likely completed before RDRII came out. It is one of the first things done in the cycle of making a new game. Dan Houser was the head-writer, ergo his job was done and he could move on. 

Hope your right. I suppose any tweaks and opinions can be done via his brother. Pretty handy to have a bro on the inside most likely in charge of the game in question.

How disappointed will you guys be if GTA VI is not set in VC?

Personally I was against the idea of revisiting VC because I wanted something new and fresh, but after watching Narcos and thinking about how the story could be played out with next-gen consoles in mind, now I will be disappointed if GTA VI is not VC.

Super fast SSD for huge open-worlds, Raytracing neon lights reflecting on the water from the city lights, 80's music quietly playing in the background while I'm cruising down the river with a boat load of coke in the back.

A man can dream.

Edited by Royal_Emperor

i have no idea if this scottish guy is legit people say so but the fact he has not been banned by the mods does say something .

im 50/50 on the 25th doubt it but the game most likely has been in the making since 2015 i would say it will be vice city defo  either way a 2022 release is likely . 

3 minutes ago, imViolet said:

nice

Gross*

9 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

No, trailers aren't organic.

Hard to tell if this is a woosh or you are in with the joke...

Edited by Royal_Emperor

a little disappointed but I would care less honestly, I just want a new GTA in the next 5 years so f*cking bored of V

however, I still believe that VI will feature Liberty City and Vice City 

Just now, YangSing1 said:

The leaker said Rockstar will change their profile picture on social media platforms on the 20th of March, and they'll drop the trailer on the 25th

...which leaker? everyone is calling themselves leakers I am beginning to believe i'm a leaker myself

• Like 1
Just now, YangSing1 said:

The leaker said Rockstar will change their profile picture on social media platforms on the 20th of March, and they'll drop the trailer on the 25th

If you were Rockstar and your staff would frequent this forum or other sites with this rumor would you if it was true stick to those dates.......I'm thinking no.

1 minute ago, gig said:

...which leaker? everyone is calling themselves leakers I am beginning to believe i'm a leaker myself

Well the leaker who sparked the whole debate about the 20th of march being relevant in the announcement of GTA 6

Just now, Royal_Emperor said:

> Create new account

> Post random numbers

> Reddit talks about your post

> MrBossFTW posts a video about your "leak"

> Profit

Not saying anyone here has done this, but it would be easy enough to do.

i'm sure the Redditors will find that quite humourous 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Royal_Emperor said:

Personally I was against the idea of revisiting VC because I wanted something new and fresh, but after watching Narcos and thinking about how the story could be played out with next-gen consoles in mind, now I will be disappointed if GTA VI is not VC.

Super fast SSD for huge open-worlds, Raytracing neon lights reflecting on the water from the city lights, 80's music quietly playing in the background while I'm cruising down the river with a boat load of coke in the back.

A man can dream.

I'd just prefer Liberty City over Vice City.  

Super fast SSD for huge city blocks and surrounding woods, 90s/00s music quietly playing from a parked car while you're taking part in a drug deal in some dark alley. Fight clubs in the basements of some sh*tty neighbourhoods, the Central Park...  

A man can dream. 

Rockstar initially wanted to have the entire NY state in GTA IV. Now that we can have it thanks to the new hardware, it would feel like a missed oppurtunity not to have it.

1 minute ago, YangSing1 said:

Well the leaker who sparked the whole debate about the 20th of march being relevant in the announcement of GTA 6

are we talking about the Scottish Messiah

Smart speculation1
1 minute ago, Shanki said:

I'd just prefer Liberty City over Vice City.  

Super fast SSD for huge city blocks and surrounding woods, 90s/00s music quietly playing from a parked car while you're taking part in a drug deal in some dark alley. Fight clubs in the basements of some sh*tty neighbourhoods, the Central Park...  

A man can dream. 

Rockstar initially wanted to have the entire NY state in GTA IV. Now that we can have it thanks to the new hardware, it would feel like a missed oppurtunity not to have it.

Both cities, so we could have different climates.  Snowy in LC, bright and beautiful in VC. 

Edited by Smart speculation1
  • Like 2
KingOfMorocco2903
9 minutes ago, Royal_Emperor said:

A man can dream.

I wouldnt be too sad. I always liked to see a 80s or 90s setting of Liberty City. I read an article about how NYC was very violent, maybe in the 80s or 70s?

I've always loved that dark, 'filthy' criminal feel of Liberty City in GTA 4, and to a lesser extent in Chinatown Wars. Seeing the city with modern day PlayStation or XBOX graphics would be amazing.

24 minutes ago, VlceCity said:

2-3 years into production.

Dan laid out the early drafts of the story but rumphries and other writers will be the main writers in gta 6.

Expect news next year 

1 minute ago, Auditore said:

2-3 years into production.

Dan laid out the early drafts of the story but rumphries and other writers will be the main writers in gta 6.

Expect news next year 

maybe yeh. hope for an announcement this year though

21 minutes ago, Dick Justice said:

How could the script be completed before the game even start production?thats not how rockstar rolls

3 minutes ago, KingOfMorocco2903 said:

I wouldnt be too sad. I always liked to see a 80s or 90s setting of Liberty City. I read an article about how NYC was very violent, maybe in the 80s or 70s?

I've always loved that dark, 'filthy' criminal feel of Liberty City in GTA 4, and to a lesser extent in Chinatown Wars. Seeing the city with modern day PlayStation or XBOX graphics would be amazing.

I couldn't agree more. Liberty City just is the most GTA city to me. Rework it, make it larger, add the forests that surround the city, have it in the 70s/80s/90s/00s, add Long Island and there you go, you get the best GTA of all time.

3 minutes ago, Auditore said:

How could the script be completed before the game even start production?thats not how rockstar rolls

And you know that how exactly?

• Like 1

I can't speak for all game studios and how they develop but from what I know scripts for video games aren't just done. Writers can work on the same game for years, right up until the game is content locked and close to release. The script is tweaked as they go, often having to amend it here and there cause something they tried didn't work, or they changed their mind. There's also far, far more than the main story to be written especially for a game like GTA.

• Like 2

Someday I would like to revisit Las Venturas.

Perhaps L.A Noire Part 2 - set in Vegas and you investigate serious crimes committed by the mob, drug deals, gambling exploits and murder.

DLC where you get to investigate extra terrestrial events including the Roswell Incident...

Edited by Royal_Emperor
3 minutes ago, VlceCity said:

maybe yeh. hope for an announcement this year though

Too soon.

Rockstar starting production after rdr 2 was always the reasonable guess.

I think they started in 2019 i honestly think they just started and the game is years away but my optimistic guess is 2021 announcement.

Just now, Shanki said:

I couldn't agree more. Liberty City just is the most GTA city to me. Rework it, make it larger, add the forests that surround the city, have it in the 70s/80s/90s/00s, add Long Island and there you go, you get the best GTA of all time.

I'd like if one day it was set in London. There's a lot of gang violence there at the moment, it could be worked into a GTA game and made interesting. It'd be good if we had a totally new place for a change, though I'm not against it being in Vice City again just because it'd be awesome to see it with modern graphics and bigger in size.