Gentlebreeze

Faith  

550 members have voted

1. 1. You gotta have FAITH

• Tahiti
    • Miami
    • Cuba

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2020 at 02:00 PM

kostasmitroglou

I posted this on Reddit, what do you think about this?

A while ago at GTAforums, they changed the "Here we go again" caption in the GTA 6 subforum to this "A big, Las Venturas style theme park". I googled this phrase and it led me to grandtheftwiki.com to the article "Firefly Island". So Firefly Island is an amusement park in southern Broker, Liberty City in GTA IV. And in the article it says this:

Banners hung in the area also imply the area is closed for the season, and Michelle commented during her first date with Niko Bellic that there was interest in developing the site, or turning it into a "Las Venturas-style theme park".

What do you think about this? Is this some kind of a hint or something? Why would this phrase be in the GTA 6 section?

2 minutes ago, kostasmitroglou said:

I posted this on Reddit, what do you think about this?

Niko bellic confirmed

Jk

• Like 2

thecoolfattykid

My prediction is that there will be a tweet announcing GTA 6 on march 20 and 1st teaser on 25

Just now, thecoolfattykid said:

My prediction is that there will be a tweet announcing GTA 6 on march 20 and 1st teaser on 25

Im kinda starting to believe the 4chan leak

1 minute ago, RockstarPlayer94 said:

What's the 4chan leak?

1 minute ago, AlbaVice said:

What's the 4chan leak?

Announcement 25 March.

But take it with a grain of salt. 99.99% are fake.

6 minutes ago, Eternal Moonshine said:

not really. how exactly did you get this idea in your head? it doesn't make any sense to design GTA 6 for the current gen hardware only to make a quick buck and then be stuck with an outdated game for another 10 years. their strategy is a long term profit. it's very clear now after GTAO and RDR2O. GTA 6 for PS4 is out of the question. it's not gonna happen in a million years

but I know your opinion on the subject and I'll always say the same thing to you :

that's what they did for GTA 5 with the financial success that has been proved

so I don't see anything surprising in not excluding this possibility for now

thecoolfattykid
4 minutes ago, RockstarPlayer94 said:

Yea I do believe the first 4chan leak. Not the second one with details about trailer and sh*t

5 minutes ago, thecoolfattykid said:

That would be the best. 

19 minutes ago, RockstarPlayer94 said:

Did we cracked the morse?

Someone said the morse code without spaces is empathy, but that doesn't make sense. What is the significance of that word with GTA 6? There isn't any. I believe that the code hasn't been solved yet.

The Shakermaker
28 minutes ago, GTARules69 said:

-map-

Would you guys like this to be the map for VI? Like the entire Southern Florida 

Not an expert in all the memory and processing and all that and I dont want to sound stupid, but is it possible? How big can they actually make a map, anyone know? On next gen it could be very big.

1 hour ago, Forza_GTA said:

for those who believe this Scottish guy for an announcement this month and the 4chan leaks for March 25th we agree that there is a 99% chance that the game will be released on the current generation if that turns out to be true?

You keep asking this question since at least a year and I will tell you the same thing. NO, not even 0.99% chance.

I like how most of the people on here believe there will be something this month cause a random annonym user on 4chan posted it, anyone could post anything anywhere anonymously and everyone will believe it, amazing.

Let's really hope that's different from random trolls. 

29 minutes ago, GTARules69 said:

Would you guys like this to be the map for VI? Like the entire Southern Florida 

No

Edited by Kris194

Can’t see it happening on March 25th tbh. I’ve accepted it’s gonna be a while yet.

Last of Us 2 will cheer me up though as long as that doesn’t get delayed.

Edited by YNNEL

20 minutes ago, thecoolfattykid said:

19 minutes ago, RockstarPlayer94 said:

14 minutes ago, thecoolfattykid said:

Yea I do believe the first 4chan leak. Not the second one with details about trailer and sh*t

this is what I think, the second one is just wishlisting, I def think the leak on here is real, I am stoked for the 20th.  but I also do think the 4chan leak about the 25th is plausible, now more than ever, plus we know from job listings they are gearing up for marketing for something.  the hype is real!

4 hours ago, Valtr said:

I hope not.

100 fans ' _' ? I am sure that if there's Bully 2 that it will sell over 20M lifetime.

20M? I doubt but 10M? Almost definitely.

6 minutes ago, The Shakermaker said:

Not an expert in all the memory and processing and all that and I dont want to sound stupid, but is it possible? How big can they actually make a map, anyone know? On next gen it could be very big.

San Andreas is Southern California, which is bigger than Southern Florida, the scaling is what makes it possible, also there are already game maps bigger than RDR2 on current gen hardware, there are some huge maps out there, GTA VI will be big, regardless of location

I don't think you'd have to include everything with Southern Florida to make a Southern Florida map. Just three important cities and a few of the important landmarks outside of them. As for Liberty to Vice, it wouldn't necessarily be just a straight line. Half of the states need very little representation, meaning the north of the east coast can be placed over the Carolina states, merging all three together just as those on the west would be merged into Georgia.

And honestly does anyone want Liberty City back? I'd be okay with if it it had updated stuff, like The Hamptons, and some countryside, but NY hasn't changed that much since 2008.

o

Just now, DarkRula said:

I don't think you'd have to include everything with Southern Florida to make a Southern Florida map. Just three important cities and a few of the important landmarks outside of them. As for Liberty to Vice, it wouldn't necessarily be just a straight line. Half of the states need very little representation, meaning the north of the east coast can be placed over the Carolina states, merging all three together just as those on the west would be merged into Georgia.

IF and only IF they do Liberty to Vice, you won't be able to drive through different states. This isn't The Crew. You'll need to fast travel via an airport, i reckon.

Just now, GTARules69 said:

And honestly does anyone want Liberty City back? I'd be okay with if it it had updated stuff, like The Hamptons, and some countryside, but NY hasn't changed that much since 2008.

Doesn't mean Rockstar couldn't do more with it. That theme park could see an overhaul, as could other areas. The landscape doesn't have to change, after all, just the businesses that are operating.

21 minutes ago, AB45TA said:

😳😳

”A big”

”Las Venturas Style theme park”

What is that mean??

Disneyland?

Liberty is honestly my fave city so yeah I'd love it back. Bring in some fun parodies of stores too

Just now, skau said:

Disneyland?

Either that or Las Venturas is in VI (Doubt)

I reckon whatever VC is will be an amalgamation of the state, so you might get VC, a smaller city, some towns and then the keys. If they are redoing LC, which I can see R* doing as they seem to favour New York and it's been 12 years since GTA IV, I reckon they will add parts to the city that was removed during development and beta.

Edited by AlbaVice
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, RockstarPlayer94 said:

I saw the morse code is empathy, but what does that have to do with GTA?

When I try to pronounce the coded message it sounds like Imminent? I know he's spelling is a little crazy and may have meant the word imminent instead of what everyone thinks should be empathy. Because empathy and GTA have no correlation.

7 minutes ago, GTARules69 said:

IF and only IF they do Liberty to Vice, you won't be able to drive through different states. This isn't The Crew. You'll need to fast travel via an airport, i reckon.

I'm only suggesting one extra state (at most two) that splits the two already known states with a central area that acts as a combination of many within that central area. I wouldn't want the map to be like The Crew. As good as that game is, the map sure feels empty a lot of the time.