Gentlebreeze

Faith  

550 members have voted

1. 1. You gotta have FAITH

• Tahiti
    • Miami
    • Cuba

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2020 at 02:00 PM

GrandTheftAutobot
6 minutes ago, RenegadeAngel said:

No. If the game was about to be released on the current gen, it would have already been announced years ago. It always takes them at least two years to release a game after the announcement. Current gen consoles will be dead by then.

It's plausible. If next gen ends up coming fall 2021 they could end up retooling VI for current gen and release around the same time. Which could mean they could announce it in the next few months but even that is doubtful until everything calms down a bit.

Or Dan never worked on VI and left early last year before hand meaning we are years away and we'll end up getting that new pirate IP for a cross gen release next year and VI in 2023/2024?!!

The whole Dan leaving business really throw things up in the air. Did he work on VI at all.....if he did why leave? Were his ideas rejected? Scraped? As GTAO is doing so well did they decide to pay off Dan and start afresh?!!

They changed the caption on the forum yesterday too, right? Are they doing it every day? Why?

1 minute ago, LodwigRedemption said:

They changed the caption on the forum yesterday too, right? Are they doing it every day? Why?

Maybe they know something that we don't know.

Cosa Nostra.
Vor 1 Stunde, Cosa Nostra. sagte:

You guys think someone do that? Go on the internet and tell lies? I think no.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, w0mack said:

Maybe they know something that we don't know.

They did this with V’s pre-announcement too. If I recall correctly

Edited by CallTheCoroner
  • Like 3

Funny story - once matched with a girl on Tinder that worked at Rockstar North. Never even got to a first date though haha

4 minutes ago, CallTheCoroner said:

They did this with V’s pre-announcement too. If I recall correctly

But just remember, every day until the inevitable announcement is "Pre-Announcement" it just so happens that now is the time when people are starting to get eager for news on the next GTA. It started to build around this time, last year. But now it's snowballing rapidly.

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Wolverine78
1 hour ago, SMC TBane said:

An pirate open world game by Rockstar...

A man can dream..

A mix of serious/sarcastic take on the golden age of piracy , exploration and colonial powers in an open world by R* ....... damn .......that thing would sell like hot cakes on a wet winter night , is it even possible that nobody among those great minds at their studios never even cosidered it ? imagine Rockstar having an open world franchise covering contemporary times ( 1950s - Present Day ) in GTA  , a franchise covering the late 1800s in RDR and  franchise covering 1500-1700s in such a game , All gold for gamers and gold mines buisness wise. Its good to dream sometimes.

• Like 2

Gentlebreeze

GTA VI in Vice city is the closet to Pirates your going to get from Rockstar. People find treasures all the time along the coast, sometimes cocaine bricks wash ashore as well.

1 minute ago, Black_Jesus said:

GTA VI in Vice city is the closet to Pirates your going to get from Rockstar. People find treasures all the time along the coast, sometimes cocaine bricks wash ashore as well.

"1/100 Hidden cocaine packages found"

• Like 3

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

As long as there's no "follow the target without being seen" missions, I don't care where it's set.

Gentlebreeze

Maybe an easter egg of

Spoiler

the ship the sinks off the coast of Cuba in RDR 2.

Just now, daley86 said:

As long as there's no "follow the target without being seen" missions, I don't care where it's set.

You will get that and fly under the radar so you don't get blown up..............AND YOU WILL LIKE IT! 😛

6 minutes ago, Black_Jesus said:

Submarine parts in GTA V, cocaine bricks in GTA 6.

Gentlebreeze

Imagine a heist as easy as diving and retrieving gold just to have to return it.

ddddoh. 😐

Missions ends. Flash that you were awarded -500,000,000, meanwhile the main character is standing there smacking his neck because mosquitoes.

Spain has won a major victory in its long court battle with a Florida-based deep-sea salvage company over rights to an estimated $500 million in silver and gold coins, officials said Wednesday.

Edited by Black_Jesus
  • Like 1

ClimateLockdowns
17 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

"1/100 Hidden cocaine packages found"

I think you hit the nail on the head 100% 

1 hour ago, RenegadeAngel said:

No. If the game was about to be released on the current gen, it would have already been announced years ago. It always takes them at least two years to release a game after the announcement. Current gen consoles will be dead by then.

I don't see Rockstar announcing GTA 6 two years in advance this time for several reasons:

- people are already tired of waiting 6 and a half years after the release of GTA 5
- Rockstar won't need to do marketing for 2 years because with the huge sales of GTA 5 the GTA series is still in the news even 6 and a half years after its release.  

- with the success of GTA 5 online an announcement of  GTA 6 will make people less inclined to spend their money knowing that the new one will come out it's psychological.

so this time I see more like a year to a year and a half between the announcement and the release.

if there's really something in March then it will be for 2021 and I clearly don't see them skipping the huge current console park for a 2021 release.

Edited by Forza_GTA
  • Like 1

I mean, GTA V was STILL the best-selling game on February so... yeah. Why announce something else if you can get free cash with no effort?

Wolverine78
33 minutes ago, Black_Jesus said:

Couple of months ago made a post here with possible locations if GTA VI is set in Vice City and while doing a small research i found out that people do still find submerged gold along and even on the shores of Florida and Captiva and Sanibel island among the other islands in the region, but i wouldnt be so negative and put it past R* to be able to create such a world set in the golden age of sailing , in reality if you had to choose a company for such a creation its them.

Edited by Wolverine78

13 hours ago, GTARules69 said:

to get back onto topic.......Would you guys be mad if VI had no planes? I mean like IV? I'd imagine if its just Vice City, then planes wouldn't work, because its a small map? Or if there is mutliple cities, could we be able to fly to them in a plane we steal?

Vice City had planes, why wouldn't it?  also there is zero chance the next gen Vice City will be the same size, even if it is only the same areas, but it will also most likely include The Glades and The Keys, they might even do what they did with V, like how LS is a city in SA, which is representative of Southern California, and make the map representative of Southern Florida, not just Miami

C-h-a-r-l-y

We don´t need pseudo cryptic Trollleakers, we need an official announcement, for f*ck sake!

Bann them all.

4bbef5-TITELr.jpg

Eternal Moonshine
1 hour ago, Forza_GTA said:

we agree that there is a 99% chance that the game will be released on the current generation if that turns out to be true?

not really. how exactly did you get this idea in your head? it doesn't make any sense to design GTA 6 for the current gen hardware only to make a quick buck and then be stuck with an outdated game for another 10 years. their strategy is a long term profit. it's very clear now after GTAO and RDR2O. GTA 6 for PS4 is out of the question. it's not gonna happen in a million years

4 minutes ago, Lazlow.Jones said:

Vice City had planes, why wouldn't it?  also there is zero chance the next gen Vice City will be the same size, even if it is only the same areas, but it will also most likely include The Glades and The Keys, they might even do what they did with V, like how LS is a city in SA, which is representative of Southern California, and make the map representative of Southern Florida, not just Miami

I just think Vice City on its own will be small. And if the project Americas leak is a thing, and is legit. It could be neat to fly to different countries.

suicidal_banana
1 minute ago, Jon Dohnson said:

We don´t need pseudo cryptic Trollleakers, we need an official announcement, for f*ck sake!

Bann them all.

Its a speculation thread, unlike what some attention-deprived youtubers will have you know you shouldn't come here expecting a legit leak, while we might get that at some point if you cant take the random nonsense we keep throwing back and forth as the jokes they are just ignore this thread, if anything real happens you will hear it soon enough anyway

Image result for southern  florida

Would you guys like this to be the map for VI? Like the entire Southern Florida 

• Like 1
  • YEE 1

2 minutes ago, GTARules69 said:

I just think Vice City on its own will be small. And if the project Americas leak is a thing, and is legit. It could be neat to fly to different countries.

even if it's only Vice City, it won't be, but even if it is it will still be much bigger than the original map, I mean look how small just LS is in SA, then look at LS in V, much bigger, and that's just Los Santos, not the whole map from each game.  plus, it will probably be all of Southern Florida, at least the Everglades and the Keys