Gentlebreeze

Faith  

550 members have voted

1. 1. You gotta have FAITH

• Tahiti
    • Miami
    • Cuba

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2020 at 02:00 PM

So Rockstar shouldn't have made Red Dead Redemption given the fact that Red Dead Revolver sold just over 1 million copies.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Eternal Moonshine said:

there's one more reason i can think of. they need to diversify their portfolio. it can't be just GTA and RDR all the time

I think it’ll be after GTA 6 before they do anything like that, as talked about by Take Two.

46 minutes ago, GTARules69 said:

if its not a money maker, they won't do it. Manhunt 3 isn't happening either.

Imagine a Manhunt battle royale game. That'd be the sh*t!

Edited by Zapper
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zapper said:

So Rockstar shouldn't have made Red Dead Redemption given the fact that Red Dead Revolver sold just over 1 million copies.

Wasn't made by Rockstar. It was Capcom, But eh. 

• Like 2

suicidal_banana

FLN3wbJ.png

neat, please let it become reality

[/thread]

OREOBOREALIS
1 minute ago, GTARules69 said:

so you run around a school with other players and go to class? how would Bully Online work?

Well isnt online mode more of just fun random play room in gta v and rdronline also, where you just messaround and have fun?

The online mode could take place during summer in the town so no school. Just fun, skateboarding etc.

Bully 2 could also be perfect opportinity for R* to make it a "skateboarding game" too inside it as it fits to the teen age theme. Im sure it would sell a lot especially with online mode.

Maybe some entirely other name than Bully 2?

Spoiler

Well.. who im kidding,,,  i would really just like to see jaboodydubs and miltontpike do a hilarious roleplay in Bullys child/teenage world. Like GTA RP but as kids 😂

....anyway,,, why are we talking about bully in gta 6 topic?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AliasSmithandJones said:

Are thir 20M privileged public schoolboys in thi World? 

Be pi x thumbs could be right ( Saying)

17 minutes ago, Zapper said:

Some people want Rockstar to be GTA factory.That is why some people hate the slow paced of RDR2..

15 minutes ago, Rast said:

66BXI17.png

Translation: Hello, good afternoon.

Are you working on the new Rockstar game project?

2: Good afternoon, yes the whole team is involved in the new projects. But we can't talk about hehe

I mean, next time just send it to the mod to not get banned 

32 minutes ago, Rast said:

I ain't seeing any proof matey

gwZr6Zc.png

37 minutes ago, GTARules69 said:

Wasn't made by Rockstar. It was Capcom, But eh. 

I know, Rockstar also changed some of the arcadey mechanics from the original Capcom build to their style.

But for RDR, they basically Revolver into something really much better. They could do the same for Bully if they have to ship smaller titles though I much prefer a new IP from R*.

Edited by Zapper

for those who believe this Scottish guy for an announcement this month and the 4chan leaks for March 25th we agree that there is a 99% chance that the game will be released on the current generation if that turns out to be true?

23 minutes ago, Valtr said:

Some people want Rockstar to be GTA factory.

I like GTA as much as anybody in this thread but I want to see more diverse type of games from one of my favorite developers.

41 minutes ago, suicidal_banana said:

FLN3wbJ.png

neat, please let it become reality

[/thread]

Oooh sh*t! 

• Like 2

HOW'S ANNIE?
1 minute ago, Forza_GTA said:

for those who believe this Scottish guy for an announcement this month and the 4chan leaks for March 25th we agree that there is a 99% chance that the game will be released on the current generation if that turns out to be true?

It all depends. You can debate it or not, whenever GTA VI started development it was probably intended as a current gen release. Afterall RDR 2 was supposed to originally hit early 2017, and with the old Houser comment about end-of-generation titles being the most successful I assume VI was originally intended to be in our hands by now.

Theoretically they could release it as a very polished current gen game, with a next-gen upgrade within a year or so. Or they could release it as a decent early next-gen title, which will probably result in it aging poorly.

Personally I'm of the opinion that R* have delayed an announcement so that the game is 90% or upwards complete so they can safely market it without a delay.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, iPeluche said:

Ban him

Funny. We are all looking for truthful and relevant information, but when we have one, we want to ban lol

10 minutes ago, Nathan0809 said:

The caption for the forum has changed again.

"A big, Las Venturas style theme park" Even the mods are messing with us now 😆😆

Edited by AlbaVice
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rast said:

Funny. We are all looking for truthful and relevant information, but when we have one, we want to ban lol

Making a post then clearing it isn't proof, the single quote of said post having a now deleted image ain't proof either

banned

• Like 3

gwZr6Zc.png

4 hours ago, ProVelvet said:

Damn guys I usually only ready here but the majority of you not able to use a simple morse alphabet and translate that code really gave me a headache. So i searched my login info just to let you know that the code spells:

EMPATHY !!!! 

Here you go. If you want i post a picture of the first best morse alphabet for kids that pops up when you google search it. :D

No offense btw really interesting following all the hints and stuff.

*Just saw someone just mentioned it also. now on to what it could mean :)

removing the spaces in morse code doesn't work like that. If i remove the spaces from the entire code. I receive no translation. I hate say it but the code isn't solved. What would empathy have to do with the game?

marcolinomarcol
11 minutes ago, RenegadeAngel said:

No. If the game was about to be released on the current gen, it would have already been announced years ago. It always takes them at least two years to release a game after the announcement. Current gen consoles will be dead by then.

I understand most of the latest r* titles were delayed, but why should gta 6 be delayed too? In my opinion the delays should be the exception, not the rule.