Gentlebreeze

Faith  

550 members have voted

1. 1. You gotta have FAITH

• Tahiti
    • Miami
    • Cuba

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2020 at 02:00 PM

9 minutes ago, PeinNegato said:

If you cant detect irony when you see it, i dont know it man

Sry that i can't read your facial and body expessions through the internet. We often use /s

• Like 2

Uncle Sikee Atric
9 minutes ago, PeinNegato said:

If you cant detect irony when you see it, i dont know it man

2 minutes ago, RenegadeAngel said:

That's what Rockstar says to Bully fans everytime there is a Bully reference in their games.

It's also what we say when we browse through the reams of 'quality posts' in this very thread.

MOaRJRr.jpg

SkymnäsWolf

Bully 2 will probably never see the light of day. First because it is simply not as popular as GTA or RDR or Max Payne. It has a niche group of followers and that's about it. Might increase when released, but it will never be as popular as most AAA titles. 

Secondly bullying is frowned upon today (and with good reason!), trying to release a game like this in current time frame will be like asking for bans all over the world, or at least a lot (much more than GTA) of backlash, even from a lot of the players who normally buy a R* game. Remember that a lot of gamers (thus players) have been bullied during their lifetime, and then a game is released which glorifies it? It will be a PR disaster/ PR suicide when doing this. 

I just spoke to a guy who works on R * projects. He confirmed to me that the whole team is involved in a new project, but he cannot talk about it.

OREOBOREALIS
12 minutes ago, ivarblaauw said:

Bully 2 will probably never see the light of day. First because it is simply not as popular as GTA or RDR or Max Payne. It has a niche group of followers and that's about it. Might increase when released, but it will never be as popular as most AAA titles. 

Secondly bullying is frowned upon today (and with good reason!), trying to release a game like this in current time frame will be like asking for bans all over the world, or at least a lot (much more than GTA) of backlash, even from a lot of the players who normally buy a R* game. Remember that a lot of gamers (thus players) have been bullied during their lifetime, and then a game is released which glorifies it? It will be a PR disaster/ PR suicide when doing this. 

Have you even played Bully?

I mean.. in bully your actually more of bullied than bully. Its mostly just funny childish teen drama, than bullying if i remember correctly (played it long time ago).

Also the game was called canis canem edit in some countries instead of bully.

Edited by WapitiWarrior1899
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rast said:

I just spoke to a guy who works on R * projects. He confirmed to me that the whole team is involved in a new project, but he cannot talk about it.

you know the drill tough guy, proof or ban

gwZr6Zc.png

3 minutes ago, RedDagger said:

you know the drill tough guy, proof or ban

I did a search and found his social network. I sent a message yesterday and he answered me this morning. I will not expose him on the forum.

What reason would I have to lie?

GrandTheftAutobot

No announcement until this crisis stabilizes. Fall at the earliest imo......

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rast said:

I did a search and found his social network. I sent a message yesterday and he answered me this morning. I will not expose him on the forum.

You don’t have to expose him. Edit his name out.

SkymnäsWolf
4 minutes ago, WapitiWarrior1899 said:

Have you even played Bully?

I mean.. in bully your actually more of bullied than bully. Its mostly just funny childish teen drama, than bullying if i remember correctly (played it long time ago).

Also the game was called canis canem edit in some countries instead of bully.

And banned in a lot of countries. Current era will not stand for these type of games. Perhaps for a small steam release; but Sony and M$ are known for banning these type of games from their platforms. 

It would be a very unwise decision to develop and release Bully 2, especially since the game has shipped 6 million max. Might sound like a lot, but it ain't. Most of the sales are made by players who wanted the game for another platform, while already owning the game on their old platform.

Unique players might be around 2/3 million. Which is absolutely nothing compared to GTA or RDR

C-h-a-r-l-y
13 minutes ago, GrandTheftAutobot said:

No announcement until this crisis stabilizes. Fall at the earliest imo......

Or even later. 2-3 years. Worst case szenario is it will never see the light of the day because of all the mess that happens in the whole world.

It´s not impossible now, even if some trolls here are downplaying the situation or are still completley uninformed about whats going on.  

• Like 1

4bbef5-TITELr.jpg

grafftistain
35 minutes ago, ivarblaauw said:

Bullying was frowned upon when the game came out as well. It was very controversial because of its name. BUT you was not a bully in the game you actually stood up for those who were bullied

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Rast said:

if ye got nae proof then ye git ban

gwZr6Zc.png

SkymnäsWolf
Just now, grafftistain said:

Bullying was frowned upon when the game came out as well. It was very controversial because of its name. BUT you was not a bully in the game you actually stood up for those who were bullied

one of the reasons it was renamed in Europe :) 

Bully also wouldn't work with Rockstar's game design now. How would you impliment the online mode? How would it work/

OREOBOREALIS
3 minutes ago, GTARules69 said:

Bully also wouldn't work with Rockstar's game design now. How would you impliment the online mode? How would it work/

How it would not work? I really dont see any problem.

Edited by WapitiWarrior1899

so you run around a school with other players and go to class? how would Bully Online work?

Eternal Moonshine

Bully 2 Online doesn't have to work because it doesn't need to be a thing at all. what's wrong with releasing a minor game without a multiplayer component? not every game has to feature an online mode

Gentlebreeze

I would really want a free to play manhunt styled game from Rockstar but hey wth.

suicidal_banana
1 minute ago, Black_Jesus said:

I would really want a free to play manhunt styled game from Rockstar but hey wth.

If we're gonna use this thread for requests i want manhuntVR ^^

• Like 1

Bully II: The 2020's Story of a Troubled Teen Sociopath who Masturbates to His Sister's Pictures.

Umm. No, thanks.

Eternal Moonshine
Just now, RenegadeAngel said:

The only reason for it to be released imo is a gesture of goodwill, respect for the culture from Rockstar. Can't possibly pursue extraordinaire financial gain with Bully.

there's one more reason i can think of. they need to diversify their portfolio. it can't be just GTA and RDR all the time

• Like 2

thecoolfattykid

Wait, is this bully 2 speculation thread or GTA 6 speculation thread?